|ike to do的be able to 同义词词

四、like doing和like to do的用法的区别
四、like doing和like to do的用法的区别
like doing和like to do的用法的区别:
&& (下面的记忆方法比较简单。)
当表示喜欢某事物,而且以前就喜欢,还可能持续,用like doing,如:
&& He likes cooking in his house.&& She likes singing.
&& When I am free, I like seeing films.
&&& 我有空的时候喜欢去看电影
这些句子中like doing都可以表示一个人长期的爱好。当表示想要,欲做某事用like to do,例如:
&&& He likes to cook in his house.
&&&&& 他想在自己家做饭吃。&&&&She likes to stay with us.
&&&&& 她想和我们带一块儿。(以前想不想我们无法知道)。
&&& Today I would like to see a film.
&&&&& 今天我想去看电影。 类似的还有stop doing sth. 停止正在做的事
stop to do sth. 停止一件事去做另一件事forget doing sth. 忘记做过的事情forget to do sth. 忘记要做的事情remember doing sth. 想起做过的事情remember to do sth. 想起要做的事情
发表评论:
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&like to do和like doing区别
隐形的翅膀
like doing和like to do都表示&喜欢做某事&,但动名词所表示的动作,在意义上比较一般和抽象,时间观念不强,不指某一次动作;动词不定式则常指某个具体的动作。如:
She likes swimming.她喜欢游泳。(经常性的爱好)
She likes to swim this afternoon.她今天下午想游泳。(特指某一次的动作)
另外,在搭配(使用方法)上,还有一点区别
(1) “ like to do ”一般与 “ would ” 搭配表示意愿。
I would like to swim with you . 我愿意和你去游泳。
Would you like to skate ? 你愿意去滑冰吗?
(2)“ like doing ” 表示爱好
I like watching TV . 我喜欢看电视。
Do you like singing ? 你喜欢唱歌吗?
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
喜欢做某事其实书上和资料上的解释都不怎么严谨,什么l ike to do表示喜欢做某事(特定时间),又like d oing表示喜欢做某事,喜欢做某事(爱好)的, 很容易混淆的。
下面有一种比较简单的记忆方法。当表示喜欢 某事物,而且以前就喜欢,还可能持续,用lik e doing ,如:He likes cooking in his house. She likes singing.这些都可以...
to do 一次性
doing表示长期
第一个是指经常喜欢做,第二个就是普通的喜欢做某事,指现在
like to do指突然喜欢去做某事,而like doing 是指以前包括现在一直喜欢做某事
扫描下载二维码七年级英语上册第一次月考试卷(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语上册第一次月考试卷(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语上册第一次月考试卷(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM 学年第一学期初一英语第一次调研测试本试卷分第I卷()和第Ⅱ卷(非)两部分。共八大题,满分120分。考试用时100分钟。注意事项:&&& 1.答题前,考生先将自己的学校、班级、姓名、考试号填写在答题卷密封线内相应的位置上;&&& 2.选择题、题、解答题必须用黑色签字笔答题,答案填在答题卷相应位置上;&&& 3.在试题卷上答题无效;4.各题必须答在黑色答题框中,不得超出答题框。部分(20分)A)根据所听问题选择正确应答的句子.(听两遍)(5分)(&& )1.A.Yes.I do.&&& B.In the morning.&&& C.At about 6:30.(&& )2.A.My father does.&&& B.My sister is.&&& C.He will.(&& )3.A.No,you can’t.&&& B.Yes,he does.&&& C.Sorry, I am afraid I can’t.(&& )4.A.On the playground.&&& B.Write e-mails to my friend C.By bike.(&& )5.A.I enjoy it very much.&&& B.I’m glad you like it.&&& C.You are right.B)根据所听对话及问题选择正确答案。(听两遍)(5分)(&& )6.What does Sandy’s mother do?&&& A.A doctor.&&& B.A teacher.& C.A worker.(&& )7.How does Jim usually go to school? A.By bus.&&& B.By bike.&& C.On foot.(&& )8. What is Sandy doing now?&A.She is flying a kite B.She is doing her homework C.She is having dinner(&& )9.How is Millie in the talk?&&& A.Polite.&&& B.Funny.&&& C.Happy.(&& ) l0.When was Lily born?&&& A.On January l& B.On March 8.C.On October 1.C)听短文选择正确答案。(听两遍)(5分)(&& )11.Where does Millie come from?& A.Beijing.&&& B.Shanghai.C.England.(&& ) 12.What is Millie doing in China?& A.She is working in China.&&& B.She is studying in a middle schoo1.&&& C.She is playing games with her friends.(&& ) 13. Who doe s Millie often play games with?&&&&& A.Her Chinese friends.&&& B.Her father and mother.&&& C.Her English friends.(&& )14.What does her father do in China? A.He is a driver B.He is a teacher C.He works in Beijing.(&& ) 15.What does Millie and her father like about China?&&&&& A.Only the Chinese food.& B.Only the Chinese people.C.Food and people.笔试部分(100分)一、单项选择:(每小题1分,满分15分)(&& ) 1.That’s ________football.I like playing ________football very much.&&& A.a:the&&&&&&&&&& B.a:/&&&&&&&&&&&& C.a:a&&&&&&&&& D.the;/(&& ) 2.________name is Lily.teaches ________English.&&& A.She,She,their&& B.She,She,them&&& C.Her,She,their D.Her,She,them(&& )3.1want to ________a te acher when I grow up.&&& A.be&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.do&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C,am&&&&&&&&&&& D.|(&& )4.How do you ________this in English?&&& A.speak&&&&&&&&&& B.tell&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.talk&&&&&&&&&& D.say(&& ) 5.He enjoys& ________the radio.&&& A.to listen&&&&&&&& B.to listen to&&&&&&&&& C.1istening&&&&&&& D.1istening to&(&& ) 6.Do you know the teacher ________long hair?&&& A.has&&&&&&&&&&&& B.have&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.with&&&&&&&&&&&& D.having(&& ) 7.MY birthday is ________I 4th November.&&& A.at&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.of(&& ) 8.It’s time ________.&&& A.for school&&&&&& B.to school&&&&&&&&&& C.to go to school&&&& D.A and C(&& ) 9.He often ________books& ________the library.&&& A.borrows;from&& B.buy;from&&&&&&&& C.buy;to&&&&&&&&& D.1end;from(&& ) 10.Do you know the answer ________ the question?A.to&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.at&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.in(&& )11.After school,I often ________Simo n to go home together.&&& A.meet up&&&&&&&& B.meet up with&&&&&& C.see with&&&&&&&&&& D.meet on with(&& ) 12.That’s Jim’s bag.Give ________,please.&&& A.it him&&&&&&&&&& B.it to him&&&&&&&&& C.them him&&&&&&&&& D.him them(&& )13.Tom,________his brother,________playing computer games.A.1 like&&&&&&& B.1ikes;likes&&&&&& C.1ike;likes&&&&&&&& D.1ikes;like(&& )14.Are ________of you from the same family,Jane and Ann?&&& A.both&&&&&&&&&&& B.each&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. no(&& )15.-Give me some oranges,please.- ________-&&&& A.Here you are&&&& B.That’s all right&&&&& C.OK,give you&&&&& D.It’s here
二、完形(每小题1分,满分l0分)&&& Maria and Peter live in& 1 .They& 2& to school together.They are in the same 3 .They have 4 from Monday to Friday. After schoo1, Maria and her friends go& 5& .6& Peter is still&&&& 7& school.& He and his friends play football. On Saturday Maria and Peter go to Beijing Jingshan School to study.& 8& Sunday they stay at home.They have a bird. Her name is& 9 .She is& 10& a cat.&& (&& )1.A.America&&& B.England&&&&&&& C.China&&&&&&& D.Japan&& (&& ) 2.A.ask&&&&&&& B.go&&&&&&&&&&&& C.come&&&&&&& D. be&& (&& )3.A.schools&&&& B.school&&&&&&&&& C.school’s&&&&& D.schools’&& (&& )4.A.class&&&&&& B.classes&&&&&&&&& C.a class&&&&&& D.some class&& (&& ) 5.A.home&&&&& B.to home&&&&&&&& C.homes&&&&&& D.to homes&& (&& )6.A.And&&&&&&& B.But&&&&&&&&&&& C.Now&&&&&&&& D.Too&& (&& ) 7.A.under&&&&& B.on&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.at&&&&&&&&&& D. of&& (&& )8.A.In&&&&&&&&& B.On&&&&&&&&&&& C.At&&&&&&&&&& D.Of&& (&& )9.A.cat&&&&&&&& B.a cat&&&&&&&&&&& C.Cat&&&&&&&&& D.cats&& (&& ) 10.A.like&&&&&& B.look&&&&&&&&&&& C.know&&&&&&& D./
三、理解(每小题2分,满分20分)A& Here are two pictures.A man and a boy are in one picture.Who are they?& Let me tell you.The man is Mr White,and the boy is Daniel.He’s the man’s son.Now they are in the boy’s bedroom.We can see some Chinese books in the desk.And on the bed is a shirt•It,s Daniel’s.His trousers are on the bed,under his shirt,too.&&& Now let’s look at tile other picture.You can see a woman and a girl in it.1 he woman isDaniel’s mother and the girl is her daughter, Ann.In Ann’s room,you can see a photo of the Whites On the white wall.Between the windows is a desk.A clock& is on the desk.It is eleven.What’s thatOn the floor? Oh,it's Ann’s hat.It is fun to look at these pictures.(&& )1.In the two pictures we can see ________.&&& A.two people&&&&& B.three people&&& C.four people&&&&& D.five people(&& )2.Mr White is ________.&&& A.Ann's brother&&& B.Ann’s father&&& C.Daniel’s friend&&& D.Daniel’s teacher(&& )3.Daniel’s trousers are ________.&&& A.On the bed&&&&& B.in the desk&&&&& C.on the floor&&&&&& D.under the desk(&& )4.What colour is the hat?&&& A.White&&&&&&& B.Red&&&&&&&&&&& C.Black&&&&&&&&&& D.Sorry,I don’t know.(&& )5.In Ann’s bedroom we can see a ________.&&& A.cat&&&&&&&&&&&& B.ball&&&&&&&&&& C.shirt&&&&&&&&&&& D.clockB&&& We are learning English,but how can we learn English well? A student can know a lot about English,but maybe he can not speak English.If you want to know how to swim,you must get into the river.And if you want to be a football player, you must play football.So,you see,you call learn English only by using it.You listen to your teacher in class.You must read},our lessons every day.You must speak English to your classmates and also you must write in English.Then one day,you may find your English very good.(&& )1.You know a lot about English but maybe you ________.&&& A.can’t speak it&&&&& B.can study it&&& C.can’t study it&&&&& D.can’t use It(&& )2.You must get into the river ________.&&& A.to Play with water&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.to go boating&&& C,to learn how to swim&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.to catch a fish(&& )3.Do you want to be a football player? Please ________.&&& A.put your football away&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.buy a good football&&&& C.play football&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.watch others play football(&& )4.How can we learn English well?&&& A.We must have a good English book.& B.We must have a good English teacher.&&& C.We must see more Engli sh films.&&& D.We must use it often.(&& )5.Who can you speak English to in your class?&&& A.Only my classmates.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.My English teacher and classmates&&& C.My father and mother.&&&&&&&&&&&& D.All my friends.四、根据中文提示,用下列词的适当形式填空(10分)&&& 1.Daniel is a ________ (乐于助人)and polite boy.2.They are good at swimming.They are all good ________ (游泳者).3.My ________ (爱好)are football and volleyball.4.Jane and Emma are ________ (成员)of the dancing Club.5.Yao Ming is my ________ (最喜欢的)player.He plays basketball very well.6.We often have dinner in the& ________ (餐馆)at the weekend.7.P1ease look after your ________ (同学)clothes.They are doing sports activities.8.Thank you for ________ (组织)this English party.9.How many ________ (月份)are there in a year? There’re twelve.10.Wake him up.He must do morning ________ (练习).
五、用所给动词的适当形式填空(10分)l. ________your parents ________ (come)from Shandong?2.He spends two hours ________ (do)his homework every day.3.What ________Mary(have)for breakfast every morning?She ________ (have)an egg and a glass of milk.4.I’d like you ________ (see)a film with me.5.The twins don)t know how ________ (play)football.6.We are all looking forward to ________ (meet)you.&&& ‘7.At the weekend,the Greens ________ (go) ________ (run)for half an hour.8. I often practise ________ (play)volleyball.
六、句型转换(每格0.5分,连词成句每句1分,满分10分)1.Mr Zhang has lots of friends in Yangzhou.(否定句)MrZhang ________& ________& ________friends in Yangzhou.2.Sandy usually goes to school on toot every day.(同义句)Sandy usually ________& ________& ________every day.3.We can’t put our coats here.(祈使句) ________& ________ our coats he re.4.He does well in Maths.(同义句)&& He& ________& ________ at Maths.5.I sleep for 8 hours every day.(划线提问) ________& ________do you sleep every day?6.My friends are well(划线提问) ________& ________ your friends?7. The red pen is mine(划线提问) ________& ________ is yours?8.Amy is a member o f the Reading Club(同义句)& Amy& ________& ________the Reading Club9.often,football,TV,on,you,do,watch,games(连词成句)_________________________________________________________________________
七、翻译句子(10分)1.你喜欢看世界杯吗?_________________________________________________________________________2.明天别忘了把你的书带来。_________________________________________________________________________3.10点钟了。也许商店关了。_________________________________________________________________________4.汤姆喜欢读书因为他想要知道更多关于世界的事。_________________________________________________________________________5.我表哥经常在周六放风筝。_________________________________________________________________________
八、(15)& 根据表格提供的信息,以“Kitty’s School Day”为题写一篇80字左右的短文。可适当发挥。Get up&7:00 a. mHave breakfast&7:20 a. mHave lessons&8:15-11:40 a. mHave lunch&11:40-1:20 a. mHave lessons&1:30-3:30Go the dancing lesson&3:40-4:40
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________参考答案一、部分A)1 what time do you usually get up?&& 2.Who likes to play football in the football field in your family? 3.Can you say this word in Japanese?& I don’t know.Can you help me?&& 4.What are&&& you going to do this Sunday? 5 Thank you for the supper yesterday.& B)6.M:Where is your mother, Sandy ?& W:She is giving lessons in a schoo1.7.W:Hi.Jim.why ar e you walking to school today?& M:& Because my father wants to use my bike. 8.M:Would you like to fly a kite.Sandy? W:1 would 1ike to, but I have to do my homework first.9.M:Excuse me Millie .what is the time, please? W:Sorry.I don’t have a watch now.You can ask that man over there.M:Thank you all the same .&&& W:You are welcome.10.M:When is your birthday.Lily?&&& W:1 was born on Women’s Day.C)Millie comes from England.She can also speak a lit-tie Chinese.She is in Shanghai now.She’s studying in a middle school of Shanghai.She has classes oil weekdays.On Sundays she often plays games with her Chinese friends.Her father is working in Shanghai.He teaches English.& Millie and her father likes the Chinese food.They like Chinese people and the Chinese food& very much.听力A)CACBB& B)BBBAB& C)CBABC笔试部分一、1-5 BDADD& 6-10 CBDAA& 11-15 BBCAA&&& 二、1-5 CBBBA&&& 6-10 BCBCA三、1-5 CBADD& 6-10 ACCDB四、1.helpful& 2.swimmers& 3.hobbies 4.members& 5.favourite& 6.restaurant& 7.Classmates’&& 8.organizing 9.months 10.Exercises五、1.Do.come 2.doing 3.does have.has 4.to see 5.to play 6.Meeting& 7.goes,running 8.Playing六、1.Doesn’t have,many 2.walks to school 3.Don’t put 4.is good 5.How long 6.How are 7.Which pen& 8.is in 9.Do you often watch football games on TV?七、1.Do you like watching the World Cup?&& 2.Don’t forget to bring your books tomorrow.& 3.It’s l0 o’clock.Maybe the shop is closed.4.Tom likes reading because he wants to know more about the world.5.My cousin often fly kites on Saturday.八、(略) 文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?like_sb_to_do_sth是什么意思_like_sb_to_do_sth的翻译_音标_读音_用法_例句_爱词霸在线词典
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
繁体笔画造字法
首部五笔结构
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦! i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒! i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符! i请填写生词本名称!}

我要回帖

更多关于 be able to 同义词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信