is mg good friend.nd 作文 带翻译

l love mg mother 的英语作文带中文翻译的60词左右_百度知道求 英语作文Frindship100-120个字. 题为. Frendship in our community.感激不尽
1.Frendship in our community Friendship is one of the GREatest pleasures that people can enjoy. It is very difficult to find a better definition of friendship. A true friend does indeed find pleasure in our joy and share sorrow in our grief. In time of trial,he or she is always at our side to give us his or her help and comfort. Knowing how valuable friendship is,we should be very careful in our choice of a friend. We must choose someone who has a good character,whose activities are good and who shows kindness of heart. We should avoid those shallow people who are easily changed by adversities or misfortune. A true friend can always be trusted,loved and respected. If you tell a friend your secrets,he or she won’t tell anyone else. Friends share each other’s joys and sorrows. They help each other when they are in trouble,and cheer each other up when they are sad. The most important thing is that a friend always understands you. In conclusion,when you have made a good friend,don’t forget him or her. 2.Frendship in our community What does friendship mean?There is no definite answer.An eternal theme in literature,friendship is also indispensable in daily life.Friendship is to our life what salt is to dasher.When you are happy,friendship is just like adding fl when you are sad,friendship is a if you are in trouble,friends will surround you and remove
if you have a hard nut to crack,you can turn to friends for help.We admire the great friendship between Marx and Engel,which firmly combined them and pushed them forward on the road to exploring and fulfilling Communism.Friendship isn't almighty,but no one can live happily without it.3.Frendship in our community Friendship is a kind of human relations.It is a human instinct to make friends.When in trouble,we need friends to offer us help,support and encouragement.With success achieved,we also need friends to share our joys.Friendship is also one of the greatest pleasures that we can enjoy.It implies loyalty,cordiality,sympathy,affection,and readiness to help.No man can make the most of his life without carefully and conscientiously striving to win the right kind of friends as he goes along.Knowing how valuable friendship is,we should be very careful in making friends.Real friends are those who have good character,superior ability and kindness of heart.Real friends can share all our sorrows and double all our joys.While making friends,we should take care to select those who have such fine qualities.Then we should treat our friends with courtesy,be careful not to interfere unreasonably with them,and not to ridicule their proceedings.We should forgive their failures and do our best to help them.In short,when we have established friendship,we ought to cherish and treasure it by means of words and deeds.Only thus,can we develop real friendship and keep the sacred lamp of friendship burning all our life.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Mg best friend 的英语作文
I have a friend.His name is ***.He is twelve.He is tall and thin. He is Very clever. He likes Playing football very much. We 're both
in Class One,Grade One. Now we're having an English lesson.***is listening to the teacher carefully. He is a good student.I like him very much.
我有一个朋友,他比高,他134厘米,我140厘米,我比他高4厘米。他比我更强壮,他13岁,我14岁,比他大1岁。他是
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求四篇六年级水平英语作文!!!!! 跪求跪求!!!!!!!mg
friend或teachermg
weekend五句!!!
小学六年级英语作文My Family Members I am student of Southwest Weiyu Middle School. I am in Class Two Grade Six. I’m a girl. I’m twelve years old. I’m tall and thin. I like to sing and dance. I can sing PO...
你的y都打成了g
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置: &
& My Best Friend_900字
My Best Friend_900字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
进入查字典作文网官方欢乐群了解更多第一手作文资讯,群号:
作者:admin& | & &&
11412人浏览了这篇文章
Everybody has a best friend that they can share everything with.I also have a best friend.We met in school,and we're in the same grade.
My best friend is a good student because he is very hardworking.I learn a lot from him.HI help him with English.We always help each other.besides that,he's honest and reliable.I trust him completely and we share secrets all the time.
My best friend is also loyal and brave.Once when a bully teased me,he came to my rescue right away.He always remembers my birthday and he is fun to be with.He tells funny jokes and stories.He always makes me laugh.Finally,he is a very good listener and he knows how to cheer me up when I'm down.
My best friend is really one of a kind.I hope we'll stay friends forever.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu1708/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请