wantsbmind sb doing sthsth这个结构造三个句子

补全对话。请阅读下列对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话,其中有两个句子是多余的。A: Hi, David! Come in, please.B: 【小题1】___________________A: I’m looking for information about London on the Internet. I’m going to London for my holiday.B: Aren’t you lucky! 【小题2】 ___________________.A: No, but my mother has been there 3 times. She told me there were many places of interest there. B: 【小题3】 _____________________________ .A: I’m leaving at 6 a.m. on Saturday June 27.B:Will you get there by plane ?A: 【小题4】 _________________________&B: Have you ever flown in a plane?A: No, never.B: Then. You must be excited when you fly in a plane. A: Really? 【小题5】 _____________________A. When are you leaving?B. Have you finished your homework?C. Have you ever been to London before?D. Of course.E. What are you doing?F. I can’t wait for it G. Sorry.
补全对话。请阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成对话,并在答题卷上将其序号涂黑。其中有两个句子是多余的。(每小题1分)。
Z=Zoo manager, C=City government
Z: What about giving us more money?
C: I'm sorry, but the government doesn't have any more
money for the zoo.
Z: But if we don't. find a solution soon, then we'll
have to close it. 1._______________ It's a tourist attraction.
C:Yes, but that's the point.
2.&&&&&&&&&&& You're
going to have to find the money from somewhere else.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Z: 3.&&&&&&&&&&&&
Some of these animals are endangered. If we didn't have zoos, they would
die.
C: 4.&&&&&&&&&&&&
What if you advertised (做广告) the zoo more? In the
newspaper or on the radio, for example.
Z: But if we don't have any money, we can't advertise.
C: 5._______
Z: Actually, that isn't a bad idea. You might be
right!
C: I have the names of some company managers you could
meet…
补全对话。请阅读下列对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话,其中有两个句子是多余的。A: Hi, David! Come in, please.B: 【小题1】___________________A: I’m looking for information about London on the Internet. I’m going to London for my holiday.B: Aren’t you lucky! 【小题2】 ___________________.A: No, but my mother has been there 3 times. She told me there were many places of interest there. B: 【小题3】 _____________________________ .A: I’m leaving at 6 a.m. on Saturday June 27.B:Will you get there by plane ?A: 【小题4】 _________________________&B: Have you ever flown in a plane?A: No, never.B: Then. You must be excited when you fly in a plane. A: Really? 【小题5】 _____________________A. When are you
leaving?B. Have you
finished your homework?C. Have you ever
been to London before?D. Of course.E. What are you
doing?F. I can’t wait
for it G. Sorry.
阅读短文,根据要求完成下面各小题。
Playing is serious business for children. In fact, it’s what they do best! Ask them why they do it, and kids will probably say, “Because it’s fun!” But it’s much more than that. It’s also good for them.
&&3 Studies show that from birth babies begin learning through play. They use their five senses to get to know their new world. Touching allows them to discover how different things feel. Brightly colored toys and clothing help develop a baby’s sense of sight.
When small children choose which toy to play with, they begin developing their abilities in making decisions.
&&& Children love toys that allow them to use their imagination. Sometimes an empty box is more fun than a high-tech (高技术) toy. That’s because a box can become anything a child imagines it to be.
&&& Crayons, paints and Play-Doh(彩色塑泥)are also good because they allow children to create. Traditional building blocks teach important pre-math skills like problem-solving.
&&&& &4 Playing doesn’t become any less important once children start school. Many valuable(有价值的)lessons about life are learned on the school playground. Kids learn how to share, take turns and play by the rules.
A. 根据短文内容简要回答问题。
1. What can children do best in their childhood?
3. _________________________________________________________________________
4. _________________________________________________________________________
C.& 请给短文拟一个适当的标题。
5.__________________________________________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!want sb doing sth是什么意思?和want sb to do sth有什么区别?急求回应!
want sb to do sth 想要某人做某事 &He wants you to see him in London without fail. & &他要你务必在伦敦见他.2.want sb done 想要某人被…… &I don't want my daughter taken out after dark.& & 我不愿有人在天黑以后带我女儿外出.3.want sb do sth 这种结构是绝对不存在的,也是错误的.4.want sb doing sth &如果want 后面有v-ing,那一定是动名词,做名词使用,是want 的宾语,这样才解释通: &want sb.'s doing sth, &A:I can give you a lift. &B:I don't want your giving me a lift. & &这里是比较针锋相对的说法,不中立(want sb.to do sth.就比较中立),有点使性子.好问好纳,再问不难】PS:为什么那么多人求助后不处理提问呢,这样很打击积极性
want sb doing sth没看明白,再说清楚一点
没有want sb dong,但可以want one's doing这里的doing是动名词,名词性质,作want的宾语
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
句子的结构,英语句子的结构,汉语句子的结构,句子的成分,完整的句子结构,汉语句子结构,谓语,句子,修改病句,英语句子的基本结构
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
句子的结构
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口want sb doing 这个语法是对的吗?在文章里看到这样一个句子 I don't want you soiling your hands with this sort of work.这个语法是正确的?
正确的.表示“想要希望某人做某事”的时候,后面可以接不定式的复合结构,也就是说“I don't want you to soil your hands with this sort of work.”这个表达是正确的.但是在否定句中有时也可以接现在分词的复合结构,也就是你给的句子表达,比较少见,但也是正确的. 从句子理解上,你所给的句子并非表示被动语态,所以不能认为是want to soiled.一般want doing=want to be done出现时会以物做主语,例句:The flowers in the garden want watering. 表示需要被做某事,用法与require doing和need doing一样.
既然这个句子并非被动语态,那么在这个句子里want doing=want to be done并不成立吗?那这个句子该怎么解释的通呢?
“我不想你因为这种活弄脏了你的手。”这是我的理解,不同语境会有不同的翻译,你怎么理解呢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不对的吧,只有want to do something啊
正确的。表示“想要希望某人做某事”的时候,后面可以接不定式的复合结构,也就是说“I don't want you to soil your hands with this sort of work.”这个表达是正确的。但是在否定句中有时也可以接现在分词的复合结构,也就是你给的句子表达,比较少见,但也是正确的。 从句子理解上,你所给的句子并非表示被动语态,所以不能认为是want to so...
“我不想你因为这种活弄脏了你的手。”这是我的理解,不同语境会有不同的翻译,你怎么理解呢
want to do或者wanna do
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 ask sb doing sth 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信