l like a drisapersenn意思

I like cake?i like eat cake?有什么区别吗?我喜欢游泳.l like swim .我喜欢打字i like type.
树皮降临0613
在like 后面动词都应该变做名词,就是把动词后面加上ing就变成了动名词如I like eating and so on由于cake 本身就是名词所以两句话的意思是一样的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
like + doing (动词的现在分词)你的表达不对~~
应为I like swimming.使用的like doing sth.I like cake。我喜欢蛋糕I like eating cake.我喜欢吃蛋糕。
无区别,应为i like eating cakei like typing
It should be :i like eating cake ,i like typing ,I like swimming. Grammer: like + doing /n/proni like eating cake ---->eating(Verb) is the point. i like cake------>cake(n) is the point.
i like eating cakes./i like to eat cakes.i like to type./i like typing.
有点区别,一个是我喜欢蛋糕,可能是喜欢它的味道 也可能是喜欢它的样子。另一个是我喜欢吃蛋糕。但是一般是通用的,这种区别很小,可以忽略不记。
like 后面是 doing
扫描下载二维码lfeellikeafoolcryingforxmassoon中文意思
l feel like a fool crying for xmas soon断开是这样的吗?我感觉像是有个笨蛋马上要为圣诞节泪奔了或者是从自嘲的方向去理解 我感觉自己像个笨蛋一样要为圣诞节泪奔了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Fast like a Fox – 这个跑酷游戏有点不一样[iOS/Android]
传统跑酷游戏只需要控制条约或者方向,而 Fast like a Fox 则把前进也交给玩家控制。
你需要不停的轻敲设备背部来模拟狐狸的跑动,以便让狐狸跑起来,开始的时候需要习惯一下,毕竟一只手控制跑动,另外一只手还需要点击屏幕控制跳跃。
来看一段视频:
视频载入中…
当然了,如果真不喜欢这种方式,还是可以选择的嘛:
恩,青小蛙先去玩啦。
错词…传统跑酷游戏只需要控制【条约】或者方向
按分类查看文章:
大家都在讨论些什么
: 我的Gmail不正常,打开之后点那个链接就是提示重设链接无效: 咦,Gmail 正常,我来试试QQ的问题 ?: 我去年就想有这么个东西,没想到真的做出来了。国内赶紧山寨吧: 请教几个问题:
1、后台自动上传还是需要打开软件后才能上传?
2、我在iphone上使用icloud,照片上传后也自动优化以节省容量,打开照片时自动从icloud下载,这种情况下,时光相册怎么判断?会反复重传吗?
谢谢: 除了不能下载太长的列表,此外还是不错的尤其是可以下dailymotion!: 自建一个批处理就可以了: 准确率太低!!
最热门标签
传说中的小众软件 让你的手机应用与众不同。
个人 blog 转载时请遵循 “署名-非商业性使用-相同方式共享” 的创作共用协议;
商业网站或未授权媒体不得复制本站内容。根据首字母,综合填空1:For over 30 years ,s_______ have been making better and better computer.Now a computer can do a lot of everyday jobs w_______ .It is w_____ used in factories,hospitals and banks.A computer can report,decide(做决定)and control i_____ almost every field .Mary computer scientists are now thinking of m_____ the computer “think” like a man.W_____ the help of a persen,a computer can d______ picture,write music,talk with people,translate languages and so on,Maybe one day,computers will really t_____,and feel.Do you think that people will be afraid when they f_________ that the computer is too clever to listen to o_____ serve(伺候) the people?根据首字母,综合填空2:Many teenagers(青少年)feel that the most important people in their lives are their friends.They believe that their family m______ don,t know them as w_____ as their friends do.In large f______,it is quite usual for brothers and sisters to fight with each other.When this h_____,they can only go to their friends for company.It,s very important for teenagers to have one good friend or a group of friends,even when they are not w_____ their friends,they usually s_______ a lot of time talking to each other on the phone.This communication(交际)is very important while children are g______ up.Friends can discuss things that are d_____ to talk about with family members.However parents often try to choose their children,s friends for them.Some parents may even stop their children from m______ their friends.Have you ever thought of the following q______ Who choose your friends?don,tDo you choose your friends or your friends choose you?Have you got a friend your parents don,t like?
根据首字母,综合填空1:For over 30 years ,_scientists______ have been making better and better computer.Now a computer can do a lot of everyday jobs __with_____ .It is widely____ used in factories,hospitals and banks.A computer can report,decide(做决定)and control _in____ almost every field .Mary computer scientists are now thinking of making____ the computer “think” like a man.With___ the help of a persen,a computer can draw_____ picture,write music,talk with people,translate languages and so on,Maybe one day,computers will really think____,and feel.Do you think that people will be afraid when they find________ that the computer is too clever to listen to orders_____ serve(伺候) the people?根据首字母,综合填空2:Many teenagers(青少年)feel that the most important people in their lives are their friends.They believe that their family members______ don,t know them as well_____ as their friends do.In large families______,it is quite usual for brothers and sisters to fight with each other.When this happends____,they can only go to their friends for company.It,s very important for teenagers to have one good friend or a group of friends,even when they are not with_____ their friends,they usually spend_______ a lot of time talking to each other on the phone.This communication(交际)is very important while children are growing______ up.Friends can discuss things that are dislike_____ to talk about with family members.However parents often try to choose their children,s friends for them.Some parents may even stop their children from making______ their friends.Have you ever thought of the following questionsi______ Who choose your friends?don,t Do you choose your friends or your friends choose you?Have you got a friend your parents don,t like
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Many teenagers(青少年)feel that the most important people in their lives are their friends. They believe that their family members______ don,t know them as well_____ as their friends do. In large familie...
For over 30 years , _scientists______ have been making better and better computer. Now a computer can do a lot of everyday jobs __with_____ . It is widely____ used in factories, hospitals and banks. A...
只做了填空1,可能不太对……
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 色差计l a b 表示意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信