我们老师在英语方面已经为我们树立榜样的作用翻译

以…为榜样的英文怎么说
沪江词库精选以…为榜样的英文怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: model oneself ontake example by
He modeled his manners on his father's.
他以父亲的举止为榜样
She always patterned herself on her mother.
她总是以自己的母亲为榜样。
You should follow his example and go to bed earlier.
"你应该以他为榜样,早点上床睡觉。"
She set an example for others to follow.
她为其它人树立了依寻的榜样。
She set an example to us in selflessly working for the revolution.
她为我们树立了一个毫不利己、一心干革命的榜样。
The success of the course set a pattern for the training of new employees.
该课程的成功为新雇员的训练树立了榜样。
Holland at this time was proud of its reputation as the model of liberty, virtuous capitalism and nationhood
此时的荷兰为其作为自由、完美的资本主义和独立国家的榜样而引以为豪。
He incited others to greater effort by setting an example with his own conduct
他用自己的行动为别人树立榜样,激励他们作出更大努力。
英文翻译推荐
be based on
on ground of
make it a condition that
on condition that
on the understanding that ...
in the disguise of
under the cover of
under the disguise of
2016以…为榜样英文怎么写由沪江网提供。温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
在LOFTER的更多文章
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'我们为下一代树立了什么榜样呢',
blogAbstract:'
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}从小到大我们都在学习英语 的翻译是:From small to large, we are all learning English 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
从小到大我们都在学习英语
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Small to large we are all learning English
From small to large, we are all learning English
We have been learning English from scratch
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&aend of bond 债券的末端 & a朗朗因为钢琴弹的好而出名 Ringing good and becomes famous because of the piano ball & a你认为约翰到哪儿去了 You thought where John to did go & aPierre : What is it, Mathilde?
& aI found the way to let you it
leave 我发现了方式让您它 事假 & a后来,在学校我认识了很多老师和朋友,通过与他们的相处自己也变得活泼开朗了。 Afterwards, I had known in the school very many teachers and the friend, through were together with them oneself also become in a lively way are open and bright. & aThis high-speed operation in the social machine, 这高速操作在社会机器, & aBut a
preparation
career 但大学教育是不仅准备为事业 & aExtend fertility time 扩大生育力时间 & ai feel sexy tonight 我今晚感觉性感 & a抛开烦恼,做你自己。。。 Abandons the worry, is you.。。 & a友谊的大门永远为你打开 The friendship front door forever opens for you & aBut autumn is on its last legs, the trees are now as bare and hard as bones, something resembling the sun sits low in a white sky, and twilight drops at 3:58 p.m.; darkness sets up shop about 20 minutes later-this is England in winter, quite possibly one of the wonders of the world. 正在翻译,请等待...
& anow go to sleep 现在是睡觉 & athrough the dark night far away 通过黑暗夜很远 & a你去过湖南吗 You have gone to Hunan & a你们都不用qq的吗 You all do not use qq & a我是电子商务一班的,我来自江西上饶,今天很高兴能在这自我介绍,以下我将介绍我自己和我的家乡家乡 I will be electronic commerce one class, I come from the Jiangxi shangjao, today very is happy can introduce oneself in this, the following I will introduce me and my hometown hometown & a杨教授常给学生们提一些实质性的宝贵意见 Professor Yang often gives the students to propose some substantive valued suggestions & a我听到了好像是焰火的声音。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a电脑是何时被发明的 When is the computer is invented & a不如别人 Is inferior to others & a本文对近十年国内外教师个人知识管理的理论研究和应用研究进行了文献综述,以期为广大的教育理论者和教育实践者提供参考和指导 This article has carried on the literature summary to the near ten year domestic and foreign teacher individual knowledge management fundamental research and the applied research, and educates the practitioner take the time as the general education theory to provide the reference and the instruction & a父亲说他买了一台新电脑 The father said he has bought a new computer & aPick start point 采撷起动点 & aAccounts Receivable - Trade 应收帐款-贸易 & aEnvironmental friendly, no mercury or lead, according to RoHS standard, 100% recyclable 特别透镜反射器 & a在一些学生中最受欢迎的交通工具是什么 Most receives the transportation vehicle in some students which welcome is any & a缘分真的很奇怪 说来就来 真的相信缘分会到来的这一天 The fate really very strangely mentions comes the real trust fate to be able to arrive this day & aAssists in 协助在 & a从今天开始,我把它当成一个游戏来玩,到最后认输的不一定是我。 Starts from today, I regard as it a game to play, to finally admits defeat not necessarily is I. & a純粋に見極める力が欲しい
& amaybe i will dream with u 可能我将作梦以u & ait applies as it is in IEC 60966-1. When this standard states "addition", "modification" or
& a外国游客来北京时几乎都会去尝尝北京烤鸭,听听京剧 Pode incomodá-lo para ir ao hotel grande da parede pelo nome de companhia subscrever no meio entre uma pessoa único e dois dois? & asome are more realistic then others 一些是更加现实然后其他 & a他被禁止驾驶6个月 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我是个细心的人 正在翻译,请等待...
& a能麻烦你以公司的名义去长城饭店订一个单人间和两个双人间吗? Pode incomodá-lo para ir ao hotel grande da parede pelo nome de companhia subscrever no meio entre uma pessoa único e dois dois? & a预定房间 Predetermined room & aother Federal agencies have been conducted in a manner that supports the science and 其他联邦政府机关有些被举办了支持科学和 & a现在世界人口已经增长到19世纪的6倍多了 翻译 Now the world population already grew to the 19th century more than 6 times of translations & a而不断创新更是这位传奇人物最具魅力的地方 But innovates is unceasingly this legendary character most has the charm the place & a你为什么不会中文 正在翻译,请等待...
& aOverall, the multi-program National Laboratories included in this report devoted 总之,在这个报告包括的多元程序化国家实验室致力 & aalthough I hane to be honest and say that I prefer Shanghai. 虽然I hane是诚实的和说我更喜欢上海。 & aso giad to see you again. 如此再看您的giad。 & aI still had six days to confirm receipt. sorry but I can not wait for more.It's been over a month waiting and I still have not received anything. I know it's not your fault but it's not mine either. I beg you to accept my request to fix this issue amicably 我仍然有六天证实收据。 抱歉,而是我不能等待更多。它是在一个月等待,并且我仍然未接受什么。 我知道它不是您的缺点,但是它不是我的。 我乞求您接受我的请求固定这问题和睦地 & a爷爷抱着我 Grandfather is hugging me & a把他作为榜样 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们将一如既往的竭诚为您服务 We as always wholeheartedly will serve for you & a你什么将会时候回来 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他是一个盲人,什么也看不见 He is a blind person, any also cannot see & a没有一个人能做出正确的判断 正在翻译,请等待...
& a善于把握行业发展的趋势等 正在翻译,请等待...
& a从小到大我们都在学习英语 正在翻译,请等待...}

我要回帖

更多关于 做好榜样 树立标杆 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信