他看见汤姆和他的同学在一起很开心 用成语地打篮球She saw Tom and his classmate

2015年初三英语三模试题(含答案含听力)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015年初三英语三模试题(含答案含听力)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2015年初三英语三模试题(含答案含听力)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 重庆一中初学年度下期三模考试&&&&&&& 英 语 试 题& 2015.6第I卷 (共100分)I.测试。(共30分)第一节& (每小题 1.5分,共9分)听一遍。根据你所听到的句子,从A、B、C三个选项中选出最恰当的答语,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。(&& ) 1. A. Nice to meet you, too.&&& B. Many thanks.&&&&&&&& && C. The same to you.(&& ) 2. A. What do you do?&&&&&&& B. How do you do?&&&&&&&&&&& C. How& do you like him?(&) 3. A. No problem. &&&& B. Good luck.&&&&& C. Never mind. (&) 4. A. For ten years.&&&& B. In ten years.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Ten years ago.(&) 5. A. I read some books.&&&&&& B.I go to work.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.I go to school.(&) 6. A. I haven’t been there before.&&& &B. I’m sorry that I’m new& here.&&&&& C. No, I had no time to tell you.第二节& (每小题1.5分,共9分)听一遍。根据你所听到的对话和问题,从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。 (&) 7. A. Cindy’s.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Mr. Smith’s.& &&&&&&&&& C. Mary’s. (&) 8. A. Cloudy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Sunny.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Rainy. (&) 9. A..&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B. .&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.. (&) 10. A. It’s big and heavy.&&&B. It’s small but heavy.&&&&&& C. It’s big but light.& (&& ) 11. A. She can’t speak English.&&&& B. She can’t write English stories.C. She can’t write e-mails in English. (&& ) 12. A. It was wonderful.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It was good.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. It was surprising. 第三节& (每小题1. 5分,共6分)&&& 听两遍。根据你所听到的长对话内容,从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。听第一段材料,回答第13和14小题。(&) 13. What are they going to do tonight? A. Go shopping.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Have a big dinner outside.&&&& C. Go to the movies.& (&) 14. Why doesn’t the man want to go swimming tonight?&&& A. Because he wants to do something different.&&&&& B. Because he had a hard day and feels tired.&&&& &&& &C. Because he hopes to play wi th his friends.听第二段材料,回答第15和16小题。(& ) 15. What is the man going to do? A. clean the bedroom.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. go for a walk.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. buy a birthday gift.(& ) 16. When is Tom’s mother’s birthday?A. Next Friday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Next Saturday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Next Sunday.
第四节& (每小题1. 5分,共6分)听两遍。根据你所听到的短文内容,从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。(&& ) 17. When you go hiking, you should take _________ for safety.A. a map&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a medicine box&&&&&&&&& C. a sleeping bag(&& ) 18. You should never _________ when you are hiking.A. stay in a group&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. take a map with you&&&&& C. go on your own&&&& (&& ) 19. ________ is a good way to protect yourself from snakes. A. Taking food and drinks&&&&&& B. Wearing long trousers&&&& C. Staying with others(&& ) 20. When you see a snake, you should_________.A. keep quiet until it goes awayB. run away quicklyC. send for a doctorII. 单项选择。(每小题1分,共15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。(&& ) 21. I hope that you can have __________good time when you’re in Chongqing.&& &&&&&&& A. a&&&&&B. an&&&&&C. the&&&&&D. /(&& ) 22. My grandpa is in good health because he often exercises and eats much healthy___________.&&&&&&& A. drinks&&&&B. water&&&&&C. food&&&&&D. fruits(&& ) 23. C Sorry, I forgot to bring my dictionary to school today. &&&&&&& C It doesn’t matter. You can use ___________.&&&&&&& A. I&&&&&B. me&&&&&C. my&&&&&D. mine (&& ) 24. C Look at the tall building over there. Can you tell me how many floors it has?&&&&&&& CAt least ___________floors, I think.&&&&&&& A. nine&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. ninth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. nineth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the ninth(&& ) 25. C How’s everything going? &&&&&&& C___________. I get on very well with my teachers and classmates at school.& &&&&&&& A. Terrible&&&B. Too bad&&&& C. Just so-so &&&D. Pretty good (&& ) 26. You’d better ____________ up whenever you meet the difficult problems. Keep on trying, and you can make it at last.& &&&&&&& A. give&& &&&& &B. to give &&&&C. not give&&&&D. not to give(&& ) 27.Terra looked ________at her daughter while she was playing with the cute cat. &&&&&&& A. happily&&&&& B. friendly&&&&C.lively&&&&&&& D. lovely(&& ) 28. C Dear, do you mind if I turn up the TV?&&&&&&& C ___________. Our son is working on his math problem. &&&&&&& A. Of course not&&B. Not at all&&&&C.Better not&&&&D. Certainly not& (&& ) 29. C ___________ is it from the central park to the restaurant?&&&&&&& C Just 10 minutes’ walk. &&&&&&& A. How far&&&B. How long&&&&C. How soon&&&&D. How often (&& ) 30._________of them knew about the plan because it was a secret.&&&&&&& A. None&&&&&&&&& B. No one&&&&&& C.Everyone &&&&D.Every one(&& ) 31. The computer is one of ___________ inventions in modern society. &&&&&& A. useful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. more useful&&& C. most useful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the most useful(&& ) 32. It’s really nice ___________ your teacher to say such words about your progress. &&&&&& A. on&&&&&B. of&&&&&C. for&&&&&D. about (&& ) 33. When you ___________ the school bus, take your backpack with you. Don’t leave it on the bus. &&&&&& A. get over&&&&B. get down&&&&C. get on&&&&&D. get off (&& ) 34. No matter what problems he ___________, Frank can always put his heart into solving them.&&&&&& A. faces&&&&B. face&&&&&C. will face&&&&D. faced& (&& ) 35. C Who’s that? &&&&&&& C It ___________ be Mr. Green. He has gone to London on business. &&&&&& A. mustn’t&&&&B. couldn’t&&&&&& C. shouldn’t&&&&& D. can’t(&& ) 36. C Do you want to go to the new supermarket with me?&&&&&&& C Oh, you mean the one which has just been ___________ for two days?& &&&&&& A. opened&&&&B. open&&&&&C. closed&&&&&D. close&&&(&& ) 37. CWhere are you going on your vacation?&CI haven’t decided ___________ . && A. what to go &&&B. who to go&&&&C. where to go&&&&D. which to go& (&& ) 38. When she was young, Sophia was always made ___________ her homework first after school. And that helped her form a good habit.& &&&&&& A. finish&&&&B. to finish&&&&C. finishing&&&&D. finishes (&& ) 39. He wants to know ____________. &&&&&& A. what’s the best way to learn a foreign language&&&&&& B. that he can go to the best university 3 years later&&&&&& C. if he has done a good job in the examination&&&&&& D. when did his father come back this morning& (&& ) 40. C Sorry, I’m so busy at the moment that I can’t help you.& && C ___________&&&&&& A. I’m sorry to hear that.& B. It’s my pleasure.&&&&&&& C. What a pity!&&&&& D. Thank you all the same.III. 完形。(每小题1.5分,共15分)根据短文内容,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。Studying abroad is becoming increasingly popular in China. But Li Maoyuan, an American-born Chinese girl, chose to be back to study in China. Earlier this year, the 13-year-old left the US and&&&& 41&&&& a ninth-grader in Chongqing, Southwest China.“I want to learn more about&&&& 42&&& culture in a real Chinese school,” said Li.Before she came to China, Li had learned about 700 Chinese characters from&&& 43&&& mother. However, while studying at Chongqing No. One High School, Li found that Chinese learning was much more&&& 44&&& than she had thought. The hardest part was ancient Chinese poetry (诗歌). It seemed impossible to remember the characters. So Li catches every possible moment to do her Chinese exercises. She keeps&&&& 45&&&& questions after class and checking the dictionary many times a day. Now the girl is able to recite articles like Zhuge Liang’s Northern Expedition Memorial (《出师表》).&&& 46&&& Chinese learning, getting used to the learning environment is also a challenge for her. Li finds that Chinese students hardly have a chance to express themselves in class,&&& 47&&& teachers speak most of the time. As an active student, it really made her upset. But she soon found a way out.“Although I can’t talk&&& 48&&& in class, teachers here are patient and nice. They can an swer your questions any time after class.”As a native English speaker, Li also helps her&&&& 49&&&& practice oral English. She suggests that they speak to her in English after class. It turned out to be a great idea. Now during the class break, Li is the most popular student because everybody wants to&&& 50&&& her!(&) 41. A. become&&&&&&&&& B. becomes&&&&&&&&&&& C. became&&&&&&&& D. becoming(&) 42. A. China&&&&&&&&&&& B. Chinese&&&&&&&&&&& C. America&&&&&&& D. American(&) 43. A. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hers&&&&&&&&&& D. his(&) 44. A. difficult&&&&&&&&& B. hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. harder&&&&&&&&& D. difficulty(&) 45. A. doing&&&&&&&&&& B. solving&&&&&&&&&&&& C. answering&&&&&& D. asking(&) 46. A. Except&&&&&&&&&& B. Expect&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Besides&&&&&&&& D. Beside(&) 47. A. when&&&&&&&&&&& B. while&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. since&&&&&&&&&&& D. though(&) 48. A. too much&&&&&&&& B. much too&&&&&&&&&& C. too many&&&&&&& D. many too(&) 49. A. students&&&&&&&&& B. classmates&&&&&&&&& C. teachers&&&&&&&& D. parents(&) 50. A. talk to&&&&&&&&&& B. talk about&&&&&&&&&& C. speak to&&&&&&&& D. tell aboutIV. 理解。(每小题2分,共30分)下列材料,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AMany of us have had this experience: You are waiting at a bus station when someone nearby begins to smoke. You move away, but there isn’t much you can do about it.In Beijing, a new law is set to fight ag ainst& smoking. It is regarded as “China’s toughest ever” tobacco control (控烟) rule. Smoking is not allowed in all indoor public places, including public transportation. People who break the rule will be fined (罚款) up to 200 yuan, 20 times as much as the present 10 yuan.Smoking in schools is specifically mentioned in this rule. Teachers cannot smoke in front of students in primary and middle schools. Schools should also help students drop smoking and tell them about the harmful results.To get everybody to join in the movement, Beijing has set up a report hotline (12320) and WeChat account (Smoke-free Beijing). People can send photos to report smokers. China is not the only country fighting smoking. In March 2004 Ireland became the first country to prevent people from smoking by law in workplaces and public areas. Many countries, including England and the US, then followed. (&& ) 51. According to the new law in Beijing, people can’t smoke ___________.A. anywhere&& B. in all public places&&& C.in all indoor places&&D. in all indoor public places(&& ) 52. Which of the following is NOT true?A. Teachers cannot smoke with students around in primary and middle school.B. Schools are supposed to help students stop smoking.C. People can call the police to report smokers.D. Besides China, many other countries fight smoking.(&& ) 53. ___________ is the first country to set a law to stop people from smoking in workplaceA. China&&&&&&&& B. Ireland&&&C. England&&D. The USBWe often praise the world of science. It explains the world and& makes our lives easier with technology. One of the most exciting fields in science is artificial intelligence (人工智能 AI). This is an area where scientists are working on making machines that think like humans.However, Professor Stephen Hawking, a well-known British scientist, is not for this kind of technology. “The development of artificial intelligence could spell(预言) the end of human”. He said so just after using the machine made for him. As Hawking has a serious illness called ALS, he needs an AI computer to communicate. The computer learns how Hawking thinks and suggests the words he may want to use next.This kind of AI is very useful, but Hawking fears the possibility of making machines that can be smarter than humans. And it’s easy to imagine how terrible things may be. We can see on TV some big killer machines that are far cleverer than us. “Humans can’t compete because of their slow biological evolution (生物进化)” said Hawking. But no everyone holds the same idea towards AI technology. “I believe we can make good use of the technology for a long time. It will help us to solve many problems in the future.” said Rollo Carpenter, CEO of Cleverbot in the UK.In which way do you think AI is heading? Should we be hopeful or fearful?(&& )54. According to the passage, AI machines can& ___________ nowadays.&A. make our lives easier&&&&&&B. think like human beings&C. be much smarter than humans&&&&D. have nothing to do with humans(&& )55. The underlined word “this” means ___________.&A. A big killer machine&&&&&&B. A serious illness called ALS&C. The AI computer Hawking uses&&&&&& D. The AI technology scientists work on(&& )56. Which of the following is TRUE?&A. Hawking’s AI computer fully knows what he thinks about.&B. The AI technology is cleverer than humans now.&C. Hawking thinks humans might die out because of the development of AI.&D. Hawking is a famous British scientist and against human intelligence.(&& )57.The best title for this passage may be ___________.&A. The Development of AI&B. AI:a Friend or an Enemy?&C. The Future of Human Beings&D. The Fight between Humans and AICLots of us have dreams of doing big business when we grow up. However, Moziah Bridges, a young boy in the US, says that we can just start now!Bridges is now the CEO of his Mo’s Bows company. He has sold $200,000 (1.24 million yuan) worth of handmade bow ties (领结) and other men’s fashion accessories (饰品). The boy designs all the bow ties together with seven other workers in his company, including his mother and grandmother.“Mo is the CEO of the company, but I’m the CEO of Mo,” Bridges’ grandma said.About four years ago, when Bridges went shopping for bow ties, he found they were only in “ugly” black and red. He wanted a change. So he asked his grandma to teach him how to make a tie, and finally developed the talent of creating bow ties. However, his very first bow tie didn’t look nice.“It’s like someth ing that nobody would wear,” he said. But Mo kept on practicing. He used colorful cloth with different pictures. And his parents and friends started to like his works. He tried to sell them online to several stores in the south. Mo’s Bows soon became popular. Bridges met his first investor, Daymond John, CEO of the famous US clothes brand FUBU. John not only put money in Mo’s Bows, but he also introduced Bridges to other important businessmen in the fashion circle. Now the young boy’s business is doing great. As Bridges’ mother said, “You don’t have to wait until you’re older. If you have a dream, go for it.” (&& ) 58. There are ___________ people in Mo’s company.A. 7&&&&&&&&& B. 8&&&&&&& &C.9&&&&&&&& D.10(&& ) 59. Mo wanted to create bow ties four years ago because ___________.A. he wanted to run a big companyB. his grandma wanted to teach him to how to make oneC. he found that bow ties in shops were uglyD. he was a boy who had a big dream(&& ) 60.Mo’s Bows soon became popular after___________.A. his family and relatives started to like his bow tiesB. John put money in Mo’s BowsC. he left school and ran his companyD. he tried to sell them online(&& ) 61. The underlined word “investor” probably means ___________in Chinese.A. 介绍人&&B. 投资者&&C.导师&&&&& D. 经纪人&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& DIt’s a scene in many homes around the world: tired-eyed teens wake to the sound of their alarm clock. Another school day begins, and we all wish we could have just one extra hour of sleep.For lucky high school students in England, they’re now going to reset their alarm and get an extra hour of sleep. Instead of starting school at 9 am, students will begin the academic day at 10 am.This is part of a huge study by Oxford University. The experiment will see whether later classes can improve exam results.More than 100 schools across England will join the four-year experiment, which includes tens of thousands of students. It is based on scientific evidence that teenagers are out of step with traditional school hours. “We know that something funny happens when you’re a teenager,” lead sleep researcher Colin Epsie told The Telegraph. “Your parents think it’s because you’re lazy and everything would be OK if you could get to sleep earlier. But science is telling us that teenagers need to sleep more in the mornings.”A similar experiment in 2009 saw an improvement of 19 percent in exam scores for major subjects C such as math and science.Teenagers’ sleep cycles, on average, begin two hours after adults. Neuroscientists (神经科学家) say tee ns have a built-in clock, which makes them more likely to go to sleep around midnight. As well as& not feeling fully awake until between 9 am and 10 am. This body clock stays until the age of 19 for females and 21 for males.Schools are places for learning, as well as education laboratories C finding out the best ways to learn and increase knowledge. Yet we’ll have to wait until 2018 to find out these exciting results!(&& )62. England high school students usually start school ___________.A. at 7 am&&&&& B. at 8 am&&&&& C. at 9 am&&&&& D. at 10 am(&& )63. Teenagers struggle to get up early because ___________.A. they are too lazy to get up early&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. they stay up studying late at night&&& C. their sleep cycles are later than adultsD. their body clock won’t start to work until 9 am(&& )64. The aim of the experiment in 2009 was to ___________.A. find out whether later classes can improve exam resultsB. test how students’ body clocks workC. compare teenagers’ and adults’ sleeping patternsD. help teachers to find the best way& to teach(&& )65. The article is focused on the topic that ___________.A. teenagers need more sleep than adultsB. students might need more hours’ sleep in the morningC. boys need more sleep in the morning than girlsD. it is important to do more experiments on education&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& V. 口语运用。(每小题1分,共5分)阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。A. What about making it a little earlier?B. Let’s share them together.C. I have no idea. D. Thank you all the same.E. Do you want to watch it?F. When and where shall we meet?G. It doesn’t matter.
A: What do you plan to do in your summer holiday?B:&&&&&&& 66&&&&&&& A: I hear there’s going to be a football match between Chongqing Lifan and Guangzhou Fuli on June 20th. Tom and I are going to watch it.&&&&&&& 67&&&&&&& B: Of course. Football is my favorite, but I have no ticket for the match. What a pity!A: You’re lucky. I have some free tickets.&&&&&&& 68&&&&&&& B: Great!&&&&&&& 69&&&&&&& A: Let’s meet at the subway station at half past five.B: I think there must be a big crowd of people there.&&&&&&& 70&&&&&&& A: OK. See you at five o’clock.B: See you.第II卷 (共50分)VI. 任务型阅读。(每小题2分,共8分)& 阅读下文并回答问题。Language is always changing and developing. This may not be a bad thing. If English hadn’t changed for a long time, we wouldn’t have words to describe telephones, washing machines, computers or some other new things.Language changes for several reasons. First, it changes because the needs of its speaker change. New technologies, new products, and new experiences need new words to express them clearly. Another reason for change is that different people have different language experiences. People who have different ages, jobs, education levels(水平) may use different sets of words and expressions.How does language develop then? On the one hand, many of the languages changes begin with young people. When young people communicate with others of their own age, their language grows in grammar, words and expressions that are different from the older people’s. Some have a short lifetime but others can influence the language for long. On the other hand, we get new words in many different ways. We borrow them from other languages, we create them by making words shorter or combining words and we make them out of proper names.Languages that don’t change over time are considered dead languages. The fact that English changes so much shows that it is alive and well.71. Is the changing of language a bad thing?______________________________________________________________________________72. Why do people use different sets of words and expressions according to the passage?_______________________________________________________________________________73. How many reasons for language change are mentioned in this passage?_______________________________________________________________________________74. What are considered dead languages according to the passage?_______________________________________________________________________________VII. 完成句子。(每空1分,共10分)根据所给提示,完成句子。每空一词,含缩略词。75. The big house cost him 500,000 dollars. (改为否定句)&& The big house ____________ ___________ him 500,000 dollars.76. Jenny will go for a picnic in the afternoon. (对划线部分提问)&& ____________ ____ ________ Jenny go for a picnic? 77. The ice is too thin. We can’t skate on it. (合并为一句话)&& The ice isn’t ____________ ____________for us to skate on. 78. 他们及时地意识到了他们的错误。(完成译句)&& They realized their mistakes _____________ _____________. 79. 这个问题没有你想象的那么难。(完成译句)&& This problem is _____________ so difficult _____________ you imagine.& VIII. 短文。(每空2分,共16分)根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整、通顺。 Weeks ago, students at Beijing No. 4 High School saw the launch (启动) of a special activity at their school. It is called “Looking for Good Boys and Good Girls”. What are “good boys” and “good girls”?&&&& 80&&& to teachers at the school, they should be active, optimistic (乐观的), honest and study hard. While the school is still searching for their “good kids”, many students are excited to express their views toward the&&& 81&&& .The followings are some of the answers to it. Zhang Zeyu, 14, from Shanghai, thinks his classmate Wang Jiahao is a good boy because Wang is very responsible (负责任的). As the monitor of Zhang’s class, Wang takes care of everybody. Once Zhang broke his leg and didn’t go to school for a week. When Zhang was&&&& 82&&& about his study, it was Wang who brought him class notes every day. “I was deeply moved,” said Zhang. “If he is not a good boy, then&&&& 83&&& is?”For Liu Shen from& Nantong, Jiangsu, a good girl is someone people can learn&&& 84&&& . The 14-year-old used to be crazy about playing computer games&&& 85&&& she met her new deskmate Zhang Qunhao. Zhang is quiet and likes reading. She often shares good books with Liu. Now Liu said she has stopped playing games and has made up her mind to become a student like Zhang.In Lin Runxin’s mind, however, she&&&& 86&&& is a good girl. The 14-year-old from Taiyuan, Shanxi, said she didn’t always get good marks in tests. But her parents never blamed (责怪) her.“I tell them I have&&&& 87&&& my best and they believe me,” she said. “Everyone has shortages (不足) in different sides. Those who leave no effort whether in study or life should be regarded as ‘good’.” What do you think a “good” student is?80.&__________&&&&& 81._________&&&&& 82.________&&&&& 83.___________84.&__________&&&&& 85._________&&&&& 86.________&&&&& 87.___________IX. 书面表达。(16分)常怀感恩之心,并懂得一些表达感恩的方式,会使你和周围的人更有爱、更快乐、更幸福。初中生活即将结束,你想用哪些方式来感谢你的父母、老师或同学呢?现我市某微信公众平台正在举办“Learn to Be thankful”的主题演讲比赛。假设你叫Li Lei,请根据要点提示写一篇演讲稿,谈谈你的想法,希望大家学会感恩,懂得感恩。要点提示: 1.&学会感恩的重要性;2.&你最想感恩的对象和原由;3.&表达感恩的方式(写感谢信,赠送小礼物,……);4.&你的想法和倡议。要求:1. 要点全面,层次清晰,书写规范;2. 词数80词左右,开头已给出,不计入总词数;3. 不能出现自己的真实姓名和学校等相关信息。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Learn to Be Thankful&& Good morning, everyone. Today the topic of m y speech is “Learn to be thankful”.__________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&& Thanks for your listening.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 命题:李英华& 谭璐& 肖娟& 何乙&&&& 审题:李英华&三模英语参考答案二 单选21-25 ACDAD 26-30&& CACAA& 31-35& DBDAD& 36-40& BCBCD三 完形填空41-45 CBBAD&&&& 46-50CCABA 四 阅读理解&51-53&& CBC&&& 54-57&& ADCB&&& 58-61& BCDD& 62-65 DCAB&& 五 口语运用 &66-70& CEBFA 六 任务阅读71. No.& /No, it isn’t.72. Because people have different ages,jobs, education levels.73. Two.74. languages don’t changed over time.七.句型转换。75. didn’t cost&&& 76. When will&&&& 77.& thick enough 78.& in time& 79& not&& as &八.短文填空。80. According&&& 81.& teachers /school& 82.& worried /worrying& 83 who&& 84. from& 85. before&& 86. still /also& 87tried / done & 文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 和你在一起我很开心 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信