推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口An Unforgettable Experience_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全! |||||||
||||| |||||
您当前的位置: →
→ An Unforgettable Experience
An Unforgettable Experience
中国作文网()整理的 > 作文
  An Unforgettable Experience 1、高一(6)胡德军I like traveling very much. My trip to XiAn is really unforgettable. Before I went there, I always wanted to see Bin Ma Yong, so I chose to go there. I went to there by train with my parents and I had breakfast in the hotel. Then we went there by bus. When I got off the bus, I was very excited. I saw a lot of false man whose hand with all kinds of things. I took many pictures. Finally we went back the hotel in the afternoon. Though I was very tired, I felt very happy. I dwill never forget it for ever. 2、 An Unforgettable Experience高一(6)班 张凤贤During the last summer holiday, I went to the Amusement Park of Beijing. My elder brother told me that it was an interesting place. We started out by car at 6:00. I saw a lot of people including a foreigner who has blue eyes .First I went to play roller coaster that was very exciting. Then I went to play corsair that was very unforgettable. Finally I also played any other games, which I had never played. And I enjoyed many beautiful sights.
原创投稿,百度搜索"中国作文网"个就是,记住们的域名:
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
本文标题:An Unforgettable Experience&版权说明
作文标题: 作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《An Unforgettable Experience》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。An unforgettable experience,An unforgettable experience范文-高考英语作文-英语作文-小荷作文网
当前位置: - -
An unforgettable experience,An unforgettable experience范文
An unforgettable experience 英语作文网整理收集
An unforgettable experience
My mom used to say that I was born to swim. But the truth is that I didn’t know how to swim until the last year of my primary school!
Mom always said that I could swim in the basin when I was only two months old. I was surprised at the amazing fact. If this was true, then why was I afraid of water? I went to swim every summer, but I didn’t make a little progress. I was worried and blamed myself several times. When I watched people swimming freely, how I wished I had learnt to swim! The story of how I learnt to swim is dramatic. One hot summer afternoon, my father and I went to the swimming pool to swim. While my father was changing his clothes, I was roaming along the bank of the pool. Suddenly I heard a voice, “Look out!” and then came a big noise and beautiful splashes. Just when I was admiring the swimmer’s skills, I slipped into the pool! I was so afraid that I shouted at once! But the water kept coming towards me and I drank a lot of it. I was moving upside down and trying to reach the bank. I was struggling very hard to keep my head above the water.
A minute was like a hundred years to me. To my surprise, I was able to keep the style! Just then, my father, saw me and he seemed to be shocked. He then said, “Calm down, just wave your arms and legs like this. Right!” And I got it! I finally learnt to swim! You can’t imagine how happy I was and I wanted to jump for joy!
From this unforgettable experience I learnt that one’s power is unlimited. Sometimes you could show that power in an emergency. If you believe that, you will discover the power lying within yourself and achieve your goals. And one has to stay calm when it’s dangerous. To calm down helps you to think clearly and make the best decision for you. That’s what I have learnt from the experience. An unforgettable experience 英语作文网整理收集         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
一次难忘的经历(An Unforgettable Experience)
来源:  【】 
  I like traveling very much. My trip to XiAn is really unforgettable. Before I went there, I always wanted to see Bin Ma Yong, so I chose to go there.  I went to there by train with my parents and I had breakfast in the hotel. Then we went there by bus. When I got off the bus, I was very excited. I saw a lot of false man whose hand with all kinds of things.  I took many pictures. Finally we went back the hotel in the afternoon.  Though I was very tired, I felt very happy. I dwill never forget it for ever.1&&&
文章责编:liujun1987& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 18:36:09)?&&( 16:32:02)?&&( 15:33:57)?&&( 15:29:45)?&&( 15:04:21)?&&( 14:53:23)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-An&Unforgettable&Experience-一次难忘的经历
An Unforgettable Experience This summer holiday, I went to Dalian with my family. We got there by air. Dalian is a very beautiful and modern city. On the bus, we could see all kinds of buildings which were great. In the morning, we got to
  An Unforgettable Experience This summer holiday, I went to Dalian with my family. We got there by air. Dalian is a very beautiful and modern city. On the bus, we could see all kinds of buildings which were great.In the morning, we got to the hotel where we lived. After breakfast, we began to our travel. First we took the bus to the Sea Park. There are so many different kinds of fishes that I couldn’t believe my eyes. We also saw the show of dolphins. Then we had lunch in a restaurant. The seafood which was very famous in China was delicious.After lunch we went swimming. The sea was blue and beach was golden. We all enjoyed ourselves in the sea. Finally we went back the hotel where we lived. We had a happy day.In this trip, we also went to some places which were interesting and famous in Dalian, went shopping and so on.Several days later, we left Dalian. On our way home, we were very happy. This was the reason why we didn’t feel tired. In all, we had a good holiday. &An Unforgettable Experience一次难忘的经历&&&& Last summer, I went to Beidaihe for my holiday with my family. We took a train because the way is not far. We lived in a big hotel where could see the sea . We stayed there for three days. &&& The first day, we went for a walk along the seaside, and then we went swimming and took a lot of interesting photos there. The second day, we went to a famous market and bought many keepsakes. I was going to bring these keepsakes for my friends. The last day, we had a good picnic on the seaside with the natives. They acted all kinds of programmes and made us feel happy. &&& It’s a very good journey, and we all enjoyed ourselves on those days. If I have another holiday, I will go there again.&An Unforgettable Experience&I like traveling very much. My trip to XiAn is really unforgettable. Before I went there, I always wanted to see Bin Ma Yong, so I chose to go there. I went to there by train with my parents and I had breakfast in the hotel. Then we went& there by bus. When I got off the bus, I was very excited. I saw a lot of false man whose hand with all kinds of things. I took many pictures. Finally we went back the hotel in the afternoon. Though I was very tired, I felt very happy. I dwill never forget it for ever.&& &&&&&& An Unforgettable ExperienceDuring the last summer holiday, I went to the Amusement Park of Beijing. My elder brother told me that it was an interesting place. We started out by car at 6:00. I saw a lot of people including a foreigner who has blue eyes .First I went to play roller coaster that was very exciting. Then I went to play corsair that was very unforgettable. Finally I also played any other games, which I had never played. And I enjoyed many beautiful sights.I was so happy that I think this is one of my Unforgettable Trip& 高一(7)王峥&&& When I was a primary school student, my family and I took a trip to five cities which were in the south of China.
&&& First, we came to Nanjing by plane. That was the first time I had taken the plane and it took us an hour and a half to get there. We arrived in Nanjing in the morning. At 11:30 we went to a restaurant to have lunch. The food tasted& delicious. In the afternoon we went to “Zhongshanling”. It was the place that preserve the tomb of Mr. Sugshan.&&& The next day, we came to Wuxi and then Suzhou where&& we visited the region of rivers and lakes of “周庄”. It was a beautiful and old place. The house there were along the river and the women always washed clothes at the bank.&&& The fourth day, we came to Hangzhou where We visited “The West Lake. It was very beautiful and the water was clear .& As we all know,& Hangzhou is famous for silk and tea, so we bought some beautiful silk and famous tea of “龙井”.&&& The last place that we visited was Shanghai. It was one of the biggest city is China. The night view in Shanghai was more beautiful than Beijing. We visited the TV tower of& “东方明珠”. It was the third tallest tower in the world. Standing in the tower you could see the whole city. In the evening, we lived in& a hotel with 25 floors. I was very excited that evening.&&& This trip took us seven days and we went back to Beijing by plane. The plane was very very big. There were three engine rooms. I felt happy and I would never forget the trip.
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
The mid-term test has just finished . It was so difficult that I felt as if I h...
通过对1929年及2008年经济危机的理解,写一篇短文
With the development of the society,education is becoming more and more importan...
Some students think we should study at home.Because studying at home,is good for...
是暑假写的随笔,毕业后有太多感想。只不过要积极得多。虽然时光逝去化为尘土,却也为...
这是我暑假写在ES个人主页里的随笔,因为刚毕业和同学们各分东西,并且中考前同班的好...}

我要回帖

更多关于 unforgettable 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信