【图文】Unit Four 课文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Unit Four 课文翻译
上传于||暂无简介
大小:44.14MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢我喜欢很多运动,比如:羽毛球、跑步、游泳等等,尤其喜欢乒乓球 的翻译是:I like a lot of sports, like badminton, running, swimming, and so on, especially table tennis 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我喜欢很多运动,比如:羽毛球、跑步、游泳等等,尤其喜欢乒乓球
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I like many sports, such as: badminton, running, swimming, etc., in particular, like table tennis
I like a lot of sports, like badminton, running, swimming, and so on, especially table tennis
I like a lot of sports, like badminton, running, swimming, and so on, especially table tennis
I like many sports, such as: badminton, jogging, swimming, etc. , particularly liked tennis
I like very many movements, for instance: The badminton, jogs, swimming and so on, likes the ping pong especially
相关内容&a这些措施都有效运行后,我们的社会会更和谐 正在翻译,请等待...
& a采回 Picks & a凋谢是真实的,盛开只是一种过去。 Died of old age is real, was in full bloom is only one kind of past. & a我在纽约最时尚 I in New York most fashion & agenerate login/sdcard 引起注册或sdcard & aif you do not receive your access code within 60 seconds 如果您在60秒钟内不接受您的存取编码 & aMain products 主要产品 & asex partner,what is meaning 性伙伴,什么意味 & a另一些人持肯定态度 Another some people hold the affirmation manner & a我想要的不是你的眼泪 I want am not your tear & aim a virgin...so im处女…如此 & a你上火了 You got angry & a平淡,乏味,简单,省 Light, tasteless, simple, province & atake to 作为 & aThinking of you still makes my heart beat fastest! 认为您仍然使我的心跳最快速! & a3.personnel training to the rate of 98%. 训练到率的3.personnel的98%。 & aForeign material 杂质 & aOnly almost 只几乎 & apost office 邮局 & aWhen the best memory has been recalled for many times, it's getting less tasty 当最佳的记忆被召回了在许多次时,它得到较不鲜美 & a全被吃掉了 All is eaten & a你可不能中风哦 ??? ?? oh ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? & aInterviewer : Imagine, in a closed room, how can you escape if it caught fire? 采访者: 如果它捉住了火,怎么想象,在一间闭合的屋子,能您逃脱? & adont you
forgetAre you always gonna be there when I grow up are you 没有您forgetAre您总去在那里我增长是您 & aThe Incident created many ramifications. Hornbeck, on December 14,1936, told Johnson that "the situation therefore is of concern to the world." He telegraphed Johnson, "I desire that you give most solicitous attention to those matters, making full report of outstanding facts in the immediate situation and of related fa 事件创造了许多分枝。 Hornbeck,在12月14,1936日,告诉因此“情况对世界有关系的约翰逊”。 他打电报约翰逊, “我渴望您在直接情况给予对那些事态的多数热心关注,写报告全文卓著的事实和相关事实”。 他然后概述了美国政策: & ahsllway hsllway & a很丰富多彩 Very richly colorful & aThose groups may be able to impose on the firm following the three ways, such as increase taxes, increase wage claims, or product boycotts. 那些小组也许能强加给跟随三个方式,例如增量税、增量提高工资的要求或者产品抵制的企业。 & a请问你人在家吗,我是给你送家具的 Ask you in the home, I are deliver the furniture to you & a好想你们俩个 Good thinks your & a我喜欢上你了 I liked you & a学着沉默 Is studying the silence & aOnce the balance in nature is disturbed,it will result in a number of possible unforeseeable effects. 一旦平衡本质上被干扰,它导致一定数量可能的不可预知的作用。 & abut if i learn chinese language 但,如果我学会汉语语言, & aI saw them 我看见了他们 & aаnòthēr аnòthēr & a我生活在资本主义世界.学的都是资本运作的一套路子和你们不是一个水平. I live in the capitalism world. Studies all is capital operation set of pathways and you is not a level. & a红色,有LV标志,长20厘米,宽15厘米左右 Red, some LV symbolized, length 20 centimeters, about width 15 centimeters & a这个盒子重5斤 This box weight 5 catties & a男人再拽照样甩 The man entrains again flings in the same old way & a从医疗保险,治安,交通,教育来讲 From the medical insurance, the public security, the transportation, the education says & a一斤 A catty & abiegsahks skhsh soihsio ahoishi agj biegsahks skhsh soihsio ahoishi agj & a我还爱你这个天大的秘密这一辈子都要守口如瓶。 I also like you this huge secret this all having to keep one's mouth shut for a lifetime. & aSt. Regis Brochure St. Regis小册子 & a那个小女孩跑的太快,身体一下失去平衡,跌倒了。 That little girl runs too quickly, the body loses the balance, tumbled. & a忘不了你 Cannot forget you & awhat's
the matter with
you? 怎么了您? & a你在网上查看的? Вы рассматриваете on-line? & aGuang Yao New World Business Building 广姚新的全球企业大厦 & a他们只是喜欢上同性而已 并没有犯错 They only are like the homogeneity not making mistakes & a闭嘴! Shut up! & a我喜欢很多运动,比如:羽毛球、跑步、游泳等等,尤其喜欢乒乓球 I like very many movements, for instance: The badminton, jogs, swimming and so on, likes the ping pong especially &我不会唱歌和跳舞的英语是什么?我会唱歌和跳舞的英语是什么?_百度知道六年级英语期中复习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
六年级英语期中复习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢根据汉语提示完成句子.
1. 我喜欢唱歌跳舞.
I like singing _____ dancing.2. 我不喜欢唱歌跳舞.
I don"t like singing _____ dancing.3. 我希望我能尽快收到你的来信.
I hope I can _____ _____ you _____.4. 这个男孩太小而不能上学.
The boy is _____ _____ to go to school.5. 你也有许多笔友吗?
Do you have many pen pals _____?
4. too young
试题“根据汉语提示完成句子.
1. 我喜欢唱歌跳舞. ...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
根据汉语提示完成句子。
1. 你喜欢什么类型的电影?我喜欢动作片.
do you like?I
.2. 你想去看电影吗?不,我很忙.
see a movie?
, I"m busy.3. 你想看恐怖片吗?
?4. 我的弟弟不喜欢记录片.My brother
根据汉语提示完成句子,每空一词。
1. What"s your_________ _________(最喜欢的乐队)?2. That"s________ _________ ________ ________ ________(对我而言不是真的那么重要)3. Micheal likes movies________ ________ ________ ________(有可怕怪兽的)4. Tom likes clothes________ ________ ________(与众不同的)5. ________ ________ ________(什么种类的)movie do you like?
根据汉语完成句子。
1. 他们的老师喜欢喜剧和恐怖片。
__________teacher__________ __________and__________. 2. 他的好朋友喜欢什么电影?
What__________ __________ __________ __________ his good friend like?3. Jet喜欢动作片,但不喜欢纪录片。
Jet likes__________ __________but__________like __________. 4. 她想看喜剧。She__________ to__________ a__________. 5. 我不想去看电影。
I__________ __________ __________ __________to the movies.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司}

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢打羽毛球作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。