英英语口语演讲话题题作文

英语演讲作文的格式是什么?
其实,英文的演讲作文的格式是跟我们的中文的演讲稿是一样的.这要你的演讲稿具有针对性,可将性,还有鼓动性这些特点就行了.我想知道的是你想写的的演讲稿的种类是什么,演讲稿分为命题的,还有论辩的.从内容上又可以分为政治演讲稿,学术上的演讲稿,礼仪演讲稿等.我也不说什么废话啦,以下是演讲稿的大概结构和内容,希望能帮到你的忙!那么第一项就是标题标明性质以及文种,也可交代演讲的中心及内容;第二项就是称谓演讲者对于听众的称呼,要根据听众对象的身份和地位而定,称谓要亲切,友好,热情,全面;第三项就是正文,一般由开头,主体,结尾三个部分.开头,引人入胜是讲者和听众之间沟通的第一条桥梁,能不能抓住观众就是靠这个开场白的作用了,有几个最受欢迎的开场白形式有,1、开门见山,提示主题;2.介绍情况,说明根由;3.提出问题,引起关注.除了以上的开头形式还有释题式,悬念式,幽默,双关,抒情等.主体、主要处理好层次、节奏、衔接的几个问题就行!层次就是演讲稿的思想内容的表现次序,他体现讲者的思路的展开的步骤,也是反映讲者对于客观事物的认识过程.节奏、是讲者在演讲内容在安排上所表现出来的张弛起伏.衔接、就是把演讲中的各个内容层次连接起来使其具有整体感.结尾,是演讲内容的自然收束.可以具有言简意赅,余音绕梁的结尾能让听众精神振奋,并促使听众产生共鸣!如果我说的不太清楚的话,你可以去优酷网上去找找国际英语演讲大赛的视频去看看,你会有很多意外的所获的哦!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
和语文一样
扫描下载二维码范文热门搜索:
当前位置:
+ 显示全部类目
英语演讲稿范文
英语企业文化演讲稿(一) Young man should have a great ambition and be quick in action 鸿于志,敏于行 选手:xx Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen! 女士们,先生们,下午好! M... & []
今天查字典范文网为大家准备了最新励志英语演讲稿优秀篇集锦荐读,详情介绍如下,希望内容对您有所帮助。【篇一】Saying goodbye to chi... & []
今天查字典范文网为大家准备了2016年两分钟励志英语演讲稿模板精编欣赏,详情介绍如下,希望内容对您有所帮助。【范文一】As you slowly... & []
What is the best subject in the university演讲稿 Hello everybody,good afternoon. I know you're in High school and you will be faced with the choice of University majors... & []
&And what about this one&? She pointed to &K&---&R&! I answered. &Are you sure?&---&Yep, mummy, They are the same!& I said confidently! My mom shook her head with an upset face. She was so disappointed w... & []
The story with English and me Hello everyone,it is glad to meet you,my name is Nong Yanxing,you can also call me Virita, It’s my English name. I am a Howell Scho... & []
珍惜时间 Making Good Use Of Time 四&五年级 Goodmorning/afternoon,everybody!A famous American poet says , &Life is short, study is long.& Everyone should work hard and stu... & []
&21世纪&爱立信杯&全国英语演讲比赛冠军得主的演讲稿:
TomeMarch28thwasaluckyday.ItwasonthatparticulareveningthatIfoundmyselfatcentralstage,inthespotlight.Winningthe&21stCentury&Eri... & []
Ladies and Gentlemen , Good afternoon! I’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic is &youth&. I hope you will like it , and found t... & []
Green-colored sunshine shining though soft leaves, all the green days in the growth rings’ telling legend to the future and the past. These green hopes in the Ol... & []英语作文演讲稿_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文演讲稿
上传于||文档简介
&&L​e​t​&​#9​;​s​ ​R​i​d​e​ ​B​i​c​y​c​l​e​s
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢高考英语作文:演讲稿[1]
【51Test.NET-高考英语作文:演讲稿】无忧考网为大家整理的《高考英语作文:演讲稿》,供大家参考。
Good afternoon, everyone,
The topic of my speech today is “Being a Good Listener”.
Good listening can always show respect, promote understanding, and improve interpersonal relationship.
Many people suggest that parents should listen more to their children, so they will understand them better, and find it easy to narro teachers should listen more to their students, then they can meet their needs better, and place themselves in a good relationship students should listen more to their classmates, thus they will help and learn from each other, and a friends hip is likely to be formed.
What I want to stress is that each of us should listen to others. Show your respect and n ever stop others till the show you are interested by a supportive silenc be open-minded to different opinio ns even though you don't like them. In a word, good listening can really enable us to get closer to each other.
Thank you for your listening!2.假设你是浙江大学的老师,你将在开学典礼上向一年级的新生致辞。请你根据下面的提示写一篇演讲稿就大学的学习生活提出几点要求,并适当阐述其重要性。
①.合理安排学习和生活
②.同学之间关系融洽
③.积极参加校园社团活动
。。。。。。
参考词汇:大学一年级新生
freshman n.
注意:1).演讲稿必须包括所有提示要点,但不要逐条译成英语。
2).演讲稿的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数。
3).词数:100―120
Good morning, everybody. Welcome to Zhejiang University!
As a freshman, you are going to have a completely new life. So
here is something you should keep in mind.
First, arrange your time properly. You’d better make a timetable so that you will know what to do and how to do it and take advantage of every minute. It will make your work more efficient. Living in the university, sometimes you will face some problems that you can’t deal with all alone. Then help from others will make things easy for you. So get along well with all the people around you. Always be open-minded and warm-hearted. Don’t speak ill of others at will. You should always bear in mind that we are in a big family. At last, take an acti}

我要回帖

更多关于 有趣的英语演讲话题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信