推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口《英语辅导报》大面积命中2006高考英语语篇考题一年一次的高考关系着全国千千万万学子们的命运,牵系着全国千千万万父母们的心,更牵动着我们全体英语辅导报人的心。高考刚一结束,我们《英语辅导报》高中各版的编辑们纷纷拿出全年报纸与2006年全国及各省高考题进行比较,掌握2006年高考信息,预测2007年高考。经过比较我们发现《英语辅导报》高中各版语法和词汇知识的命中率达100%,更加可喜的是在语篇层次上,我们的完形填空、阅读理解、书面表达与全国及各省高考题如出一辙。 通过与2006年全国及各省高考题进行比较发现,我们《英语辅导报》高中各版具有如下优势:&&&&1. 《英语辅导报》高中各版根据我国的国情、教情、学情, 立足现行考试大纲及考试说明,依据学生初高中所学课本,课本复习与语法复习相结合, 涵盖了高考的所有语法和词汇知识;&&&&2. 《英语辅导报》高中各版认真研究历年高考试题,把握高考动向,但同时又从基础抓起,注重打牢学生“双基”。在试题方面,严格按照高考的命题原则,考查的知识点,考查学生的能力等方面进行命题以保证试题的信度和效度。在选材上,题材、体裁多样化,文章难易程度相搭配, 文章既跟紧时代步伐,反映社会关注问题,同时又贴近学生生活,注重培养学生全面的个人发展素养,这也是历年高考命题人所追求的目标。 因此我们《英语辅导报》高中各版从听力到书面表达均有与高考题无限接近的话题出现;&&&&3. 《英语辅导报》高中各版密切关注国内外英语测试研究领域的新动向,新发展,不断创新,根据学生的年龄特点、认知水平、心理特征等不断开设新题型,这也是高考稳中求变的一种体现。 &&&&为了便于全国广大英语教师和读者深切地体会到《英语辅导报》与今年高考试题之间的奥妙,现将《英语辅导报》高中版,尤其是高三版上的与高考试题有雷同之处的部分刊登出来,限于篇幅,省去了命中率100%的“语法和词汇知识”部分,专门刊登出与英语高考试题赋分权重较大的完形填空、阅读理解和书面表达三大类题型相类似的9篇文章,以飨全国读者。《英语辅导报》高中编辑部&&&2006年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语(重庆卷)&&&&第二节 完形填空 &&&&请阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36―55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项的标号涂黑。 &&&Eleven-year-old Angela had something wrong with her nervous system (神经系统). She was unable to 36 . In fact, she could hardly make any 37 . Although she believed that she had a 38 chance of recovering, the doctors said that 39 , if any, could come back to normal after getting this disease. Having heard this, the little girl was not 40 . There, lying in her hospital bed, she 41 that no matter what the doctors said, her going back to school was 42 .&&&She was moved to a specialized health center, and whatever method could be tried was used. Still she would not 43 . It seemed that she was 44 . The doctors were all fond of her and taught her about 45 that she could make it. Every day Angela would lie there, 46 doing her mental exercise.&&&One day, 47 she was imagining her legs moving again, it seemed as though a miracle (奇迹) happened: The bed began to 48 !“Look what I’m doing!Look!I can do it!I moved!I moved!” she 49 .&&&Of course, at this very moment everyone else in the hospital was 50 . More importantly, they were running 51 safety.&&&People were crying, and equipment was 52 . You see, it was an earthquake. But don’t 53 that to Angela. She has 54 that she did it, just as she had never doubted that she would recover. And now only a few years later, she’s back in school. You see, to such a person who can 55 the earth, such a disease is a small problem, isn’t it?36. A. see &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. hear&&&&C. talk &&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. walk37. A. progress &&&&&&&&&&B. difference &&&&C. movement &&&&&&&&&&D. achievement38. A. poor &&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. good &&&&C. little &&&&&&&&&&&&D. special39. A. few &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. all &&&&C. some &&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. most40. A. satisfied &&&&&&&&&B. delighted &&&&C. surprised &&&&&&&&&D. discouraged41. A. insisted &&& &&&&&&B. sighed &&&&C. feared &&&&&&&&&&&&D. promised42. A. true &&&&&&&&&&& &&B. doubtful &&&&C. certain &&&&&&&&&&&D. impossible43. A. get up &&&&&&&&&&&&B. give up &&&&C. turn up &&&&&&&&&&&D. stand up44. A. disappointed &&&&&&B. proud &&&&C. troubled &&&&&&&&&&D. undefeatable45. A. thinking &&&&&&&&&&B. expecting &&&&C. pretending &&&&&&&&D. imagining46. A. sadly &&&&&&&&&&&&&B. madly &&&&C. carefully &&&&&&&&&D. faithfully47. A. as &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. since &&&&C. after &&&&&&&&&&&&&D. before48. A. fly &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. move &&&&C. roll &&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. speak49. A. jumped &&&&&&&&&&&&B. wondered &&&&C. screamed &&&&&&&&&&D. recovered50. A. frightened &&&&&&&&B. pleased &&&&C. touched &&&&&&&&&&&D. encouraged51. A. in &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. by &&&&C. for &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. with52. A. rising &&&&&&&&&&&&B. falling &&&&C. missing &&&&&&&&&&&D. gathering53. A. tell &&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. do &&&&C. give &&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. show54. A. noticed &&&&&&&&&&&B. supposed &&&&C. believed &&&&&&&&&&D. discovered55. A. push &&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. shock &&&&C. shake &&&&&&&&&&&&&D. save&《英语辅导报》人教高三普及版下学期第15期2006年高考总复习英语综合练习(三)&&&&第二节 完形填空Did the Earth Move for You?&&& Eleven-year-old Angela was stricken with a disease involving her nervous system. She was unable to walk and her movement was restricted in other ways 36 . The doctors did not hold out much hope of her ever  37 from this illness. They predicted she’d spend the rest of her life in a  38 . They said that  39 , if any, were able to come back to  40  after contracting (感染) this disease. The little girl was  41 . There, lying in her hospital bed, she would vow (发誓) to anyone who’d listen that she was  42  going to be walking again someday. She was transferred to a  43  hospital in the San Francisco Bay area. Whatever therapies (治疗) could be applied to her case were used. The therapists were charmed by her  44  spirit. They taught her about  45 ―about seeing herself walking. If it would do nothing else, it would  46  give her hope and something positive (积极的) to do in the long  47  hours in her bed. Angela would work as hard as possible in  48  therapy, in whirlpools and in exercise sessions. But she worked just as hard lying here  49  doing her imaging, visualizing herself moving, moving, moving! &&& One day, as she was staining with all her might to imagine her legs moving again, it seemed as though a miracle (奇迹) happened: The  50  moved! It began to move around the room! She  51  out, “Look what I’m doing! Look! Look! I can do it! I moved, I moved!”&&& Of course, at this very moment everyone else in the hospital was screaming, too, and running for  52 . People were screaming, equipment was falling and glass was breaking. You see, it was the recent San Francisco   53 . But don’t tell that to  54 . She’s convinced that she did it. And now only a few years later, she’s back in school. You see, anyone who can shake the earth between San Francisco and Oakland can  55  a little disease, can’t they? 36. A. so far &&&&&&&&&&&&&B. any longer &&& C. as well &&& &&& &&& D. once again37. A. receiving &&& &&& & B. recovering &&& C. leaving &&& &&& &&& D. destroying38. A. hospital &&& &&& && B. classroom &&& C. base &&& &&& &&& && D. wheelchair39. A. a few &&& &&& &&& & B. few &&& C. all &&& &&& &&& &&&&D. some40. A. normal &&& &&& &&& &B. natural &&& C. themselves &&& &&& &D. school41. A. discouraged &&& &&& B. happy &&& C. excited &&& &&& &&& D. courageous42. A. likely &&& &&& &&&&&B. definitely &&& C. potentially &&& &&& D. actually43. A. ordinary &&& &&& && B. specialized &&& C. splendid &&& &&& && D. costly44. A. undefeatable &&& && B. warm &&& C. polite &&& &&& &&&&&D. noble45. A. learning &&& &&& && B. moving &&& C. imaging &&& &&& &&& D. creaming46. A. at least &&& &&& && B. at most &&& C. at last &&& &&& &&& D. at first47. A. sleeping &&& &&& && B. waiting &&& C. dreaming &&& &&&&&& D. waking48. A. medical &&& &&& &&& B. imaging &&& C. physical &&& &&& && D. mental49. A. mercifully &&& &&&&&B. sensitively &&& C. faithfully &&& &&&&&D. cheerfully50. A. bed &&& &&& &&& &&& B. leg &&& C. house &&& &&& &&& & D. earth51. A. acted &&& &&& &&& & B. came &&& C. screamed &&& &&& && D. laughed52. A. equipment &&& &&& & B. cover &&& C. whirlpool &&& &&& & D. help53. A. robbery &&& &&& &&& B. disaster &&& C. risk &&& &&& &&& && D. earthquake54. A. God &&& &&& &&& &&& B. the doctors &&& C. the patients &&& && D. Angela55. A. conquer &&& &&& &&& B. resist &&& C. decrease &&& &&& && D. test2006年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语(广东卷)&&&&I. 听力&&&&第一节:听独白或对话&&&&2. When and where do they agree to meet finally?《英语辅导报》高一版 学年度第35期高一英语(下)“四位一体”期中复习题&&&&4. When and where are they meeting?&&注:使用学年度高一版报纸的学生今年参加高考。2006年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语(浙江卷)&&&&第二节:Thomson中学学生Mike, Joseph, Anna, Ian和Susan正在计划下学期各自的选修课程。阅读第61至65题中的个人情况说明和A至F六门选修课的介绍,选出符合各人个性特长的最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项61. Mike spent his childhood mostly in his father’s study, where he read novels by British and American writers. Next term he will become a senior student. He thinks it’s time that he read more of their works and learned to write about them.62. Joseph is good at the language arts, and in his spare time he likes to write short stories. It is his wish that his stories would be printed in local newspapers. So he is thinking of taking a course to develop his writing skills, such as wording and paragraph organization.63. A lively and caring girl, Anna takes an active part in social activities. She is trying to write reports for newspapers about what she sees and hears. But few of them are accepted because of poor organization of information. She feels the need to improve her writing and communication skills next term.64. Ian traveled worldwide with his parents when he was very young. Under their influence, he becomes greatly interested in stories of travel and adventure. He hopes to write his own stories in the future. So next term, he will choose a course to study the best writing of his type.65. Susan comes from China. As a junior back home, she wrote quite a lot short stories, some of which were published in newspapers. Her parents suggest she read some classics by Asian and Western writers. She thinks it helpful in her writing, so she is going to take a course of this kind next term.THOMSON HIGH SCHOOLACreative Writing―by Mrs. A. McClellanCreative writing is a course in which we study and apply the methods used in various forms of fiction writing. Writing is a skill of art in itself. We are guided by Ezra Pound’s opinion:“Make it new.” Creative writing does not only provide us with an opportunity to express ourselves, but also holds our attention to word choice, paragraph development, and other skills useful in writing.BJournalism―by Dr. E. BrandtJournalism is a course for seniors, in which we will cover how to gather, write, and report the news. We will discuss how information is, or can be, organized. This course also aims to develop communication skills required of journalists.CAmerican & British Classics―by Dr. E. WalterA classic is a literary work that has stood the test of time. Generations of readers have turned to classics to discover that which is ever-lasting. Through both the works themselves and the people they mirror, we may better be able to see ourselves. In this course, we will read works in both British and American literature (文学). We will write review of what we read.DTechnical Writing ―by Mr. J. AllenWhat is technical writing? It is the course devoted to improving your communication skills in, for, and through technology. Activities for this course will help you develop communication skills that are necessary for writers and speakers working with technology or in business.ENon-fiction ―by Dr. M. TimmThe course is a study of non-fiction through reading many different types of non-fiction. The course will also be about the possible changes in journalistic reporting and the sharing of personal stories of various people on various topics such as travel and adventure. We will examine some of the best writing in the world and deal with the techniques used in this text type.FWorld Literature―by Mrs. A. McCellanWorld literature examines the common people found in quality literature worldwide, from Europe to America, from Asia to Africa, and introduces a variety of cultural background at different points in history. In these worlds, we find not only what is unique to each culture but what is universal. We are also able to tell what makes for a good story, no matter from where or whom the story springs.《英语辅导报》浙江高考版下学期第20期浙江高考版总复习模拟试卷(十)&&& 第二节:在61至65题中,Mike, Susan, Asaki, Grace, Jack正计划参加一个语言培训项目,阅读六个项目的介绍(选项A,B,C,D,E,和F),选出符合各人需求的最佳选项,有一项是多余选项。________ 61. Mike is interested in learning businessEnglish for future use in international trade. He also wants to study in a small- sized class to get more contact with teachers.________ 62. Susan is not so good at spoken English sothat she wants to improve it, but she is free only at night.________ 63. Asaki is planning to study law in StanfordUniversity, USA which requires its students to offer TOEFL score. She needs some practice to ensure her good performance in TOEFL.________ 64. Grace plans to see her grandpa in Russiabut she’s not good at the Russian language. She’s anxious to master more Russian words and expressions.________ 65. Jack needs a six-month long Englishtraining program but he has only 1,200 yuan for the program. He wishes to attend a training school which is near to the city center.A&&&USE YOUR LANGUAGE AND EARN&&&£450-£1,200 P.W&&&We are one of the largest business publishers in Europe and have limited positions for intelligent young people in our London advertisement sales office. Enquiries from German, Spanish and Eastern European speakers are especially welcome.&&&Phone 071 753 4300B&&&Global English Center&&&General English in all four skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.&&&3-month (700 yuan), 6-month (1,200 yuan) and one-year (2,000 yuan)courses.&&&Choice of morning or evening classes, 3 hours per day, Mon.-Fri.&&&Experienced college English teachers.&&&Close to city center and bus stops.&&&Tel:
Add: 105 Zhongshan Road,100082.C&&&Modern Language School&&&Special courses in English for business, travel, banking, hotel management and office skills.&&&Small classes (12-16 students) on Sat. & Sun. from 2:00-5:00 p.m.&&&Native English teachers from Canada and USA.&&&Language lab and computers supplied.&&&3-month course: 1,050 6-month course: 1,850 yuan.&&&Write or phone: Modern Language School, 675 Park Road, 100056.&&&Tel: D&&&The 21st Century English Training Center&&&We specialize in effective teaching at all levels.&&&We offer morning or afternoon classes, both of which last three months and a half at a cost of 800 yuan.&&&We also have a six-week TOEFL preparation class during winter and summer holidays.&&&Entrance exams: June 1 and Dec.1&&&Only 15-minute walk from city center.&&&Call
for more information.E&&&The International House of English&&&Three / Six-month English courses for students of all levels at very low cost: 60 yuan for 12 convenient class hours: 9:00-12:00 a.m.and 2:00-5:00 p.m.&&&A four-month evening programme for developing speaking skills (same cost as day classes).&&&Well-trained Chinese and foreign teachers experienced in teaching English as a second/foreign language.&&&Free sightseeing and social activities.&&&Very close to the Central Park.&&&For further information call .F&&&The Wilson Training Center&&&Six-month Russian language training, complete in written and spoken Russian, lasting from 7:00 to 9:00 every night except on weekends.&&&Cost is reasonable at 200 yuan per month.&&&Qualified native speakers of Russian to teach you.&&&Organize a sight tour to a Russian city at the cost of students.&&&For more information please call 7986332.2006年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语(北京卷)&&&&第四部分:书面表达&&&&第一节 情景作文&&&&国际文化交流中心将组织一次由各国学生参加的“和平?友谊”夏令营活动,要求报名者提交英文个人简介。假设你是王姗,请根据下列信息写一篇个人简介。&&&&注意:1. 词数不少于60。 &&&&&&&&&&2. 可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。One possible version:&&&I’m Wang Shan, a girl of sixteen, presently attending Beijing Yangguang Middle School. I like music, especially classical music. I’m also interested in photography because it allows me to record the beautiful moments in my life. Through my hobbies, I’ve made many friends. In fact, I like meeting new people and enjoy talking with them. Believing we all need help from each other, I appreciate friends’ help, and I’m willing to help anyone in need.&&&I I love Mother N and I love peace. I hate any form of violence.&&&I would like to join the Peace &riendship Summer Camp since it would be a great opportunity to make friends with young people from different countries and learn about their cultures.《英语辅导报》人教高三版上学期第10期高三上学期期中考试题&&&&D) 书面表达&&&&下面是一个学生的情况登记表,请用英语将表中所列情况进行全面介绍。&&&&要求:&&&&1. 层次要清楚,条理性要强; &&&&2. 词数:100―120。One possible version:&&&Li Gang, a male student of 21, is now studying in the English Department of Beijing Foreign Languages University. He likes sports and games, singing and dancing, and can speak English fluently. As a League Secretary, he is highly spoken of by the teachers and students and regarded as an outstanding student with great ability.&&&Li Gang is from Shandong Province. His parents are both teachers. They are dearly loved and respected by the students for their wonderful teaching work. Li Gang’s elder sister, a famous doctor, works in a big hospital.&&&Li Gang has made up his mind to be a good translator after graduation and serve our country.《英语辅导报》人教高三普及版上学期第8期&&&&怎样写好自我介绍类书面表达&&&&二、巩固练习&&&&假设你是李华,申请到一家外资企业工作。对方要求你用英语写一篇短文,介绍自己的基本情况。短文应包括下表所列全部内容。&&&&注意:1. 情况介绍必须采用短文形式;&&&&&&&&&&&2. 词数:100左右;&&&&&&&&&&&3. 短文第一句已为你写好。My name is Li Hua. One possible version:   My name is Li Hua. I was born in Dalian, Liaoning Province in February, 1977. I started school in 1984 when I was seven. I studied in Guangming Primary School from 1984 to 1990. After that I went to No. 6 Middle School of Dalian and graduated this summer. The main subjects I studied at school included Chinese, maths, English, physics, chemistry and computer. I like English and computer best and I am very good at them. Last year I won first prize in the school computer competition. In my spare time I enjoy listening to popular music and collecting stamps. My favourite sports are swimming in summer and skating in winter. 2006年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语(江西卷)&&&&第二节 书面表达&&&&请用“中秋节的等待”为题,用英语写一篇短文,描述下图的内容,并就此发表你的评论。&&&&要求:1. 文章必须包括描述和评论两部分;&&&&&&&&&&2. 词数为100左右。(参考范文略)《英语辅导报》高二版 学年度第41期高二册第19单元英语“四位一体”同步验收题&&&&IV. 书面表达&&&&请根据下图提示,用英语写一篇短文。先简要描写下图,然后阐述自己的看法和观点。&&&&注意:1. 词数:100左右;2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。One possible version:&&&It is the old man’s birthday today. Now he is sitting on a sofa alone. Maybe his wife has been dead. On the right side is a big birthday cake sent by his son. And there are some presents given by his daughter on the left, too. Yet the old man doesn’t feel happy. Instead, he looks very sad because he is lonely.&&&Our life is getting better and better. Some people think that old people will be satisfied as long as they have enough to eat and drink. I think they are quite wrong. Old people easily get lonely because they have no work to do, so we should spend time together with them and take care of them in every possible way.&&注:使用学年度高二版报纸的学生今年参加高考。2006年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语(广东卷)&&&&VI. 书面表达&&&&根据以下图画,写一篇英语短文,描述今昔通讯方式的变化,以及这些变化给人们生活带来的影响。&&&&注意:1. 词数:100左右&&&&&&&&&&2. 生词:通讯:communicate (with sb.) vi. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&communication n. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&互联网:the Internet n.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Before &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Now(参考范文略)《英语辅导报》人教高三普及版上学期第15期高三册第13单元同步验收题&&&&第二节:书面表达&&&&你要为学校的墙报投一篇稿件,内容如下:&&&&随着经济与科技的发展,很多新型家电进入家庭并取代了老式家电,这使人们的生活发生了巨大的变化。请你根据下面三组图画内容进行简单描述,同时谈谈新型家电给人们生活带来的便利(不得少于两项)。&&&&注意:&&&&1. 词数:100左右;&&&&2. 参考词汇:家电 electrical household appliances。&&&&内容要点:&&&&1. 各种新型家电进入家庭; 2. 第一组图的相关内容; 3. 第二组图的相关内容; 4. 第三组图的相关内容; 5. 对比之下,新家电的优势。One possible version:&&&With the development of the economy, science and technology, as well as the rapid increase of people’s income, great changes have taken place in their daily lives, especially in household necessities.&&&Now more new type of electrical household appliances have entered millions of homes. We can enjoy a concert on a DVD at home with an AV system instead of only listening to it on the radio or a recorder. It’s wonderful entertainment, which saves us much time going to and from a concert hall. A PC has become a must to people, young and old. With its assistance, we can learn about nearly everything at home and abroad, in the past and at present. It’s a great pleasure. Mobile phones make it possible for us to talk to anyone we want to at times we are shopping. It’s handy for communication among people indeed. Air-conditioners, which bring not only coolness in hot summer but warmth in cold winter, take the place of electric fans in a good number of homes.&&&In a word, new electrical home appliances with modern technology make our daily lives more convenient, comfortable and pleasant.《英语辅导报》福建高考版第9期2006年福建高考英语模拟试题(四)&&&&第二节 书面表达 &&&&随着时代的发展,人们彼此间的问候方式发生了很大变化。请你根据下面列举出的三种方式,用英语写一篇120词左右的短文,以便刊登在某英文报专栏。&&&&1. 邮寄贺卡、鲜花; 2. 发送电子贺卡; 3. 打电话或发手机短信。&&&&要求:1. 分别说明上述方式及其特点; 2.阐明个人喜好,并说明原因; 3. 文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。&&&&参考词汇:电子贺卡 e-card&&&With the development of science and technology, people have a wider choice of sending greetings to their friends and relatives...One possible version:&&&With the development of science and technology, people have a wider choice of sending greetings to their friends and relatives. Generally, we use the following three ways.&&&Firstly, we may post cards or send flowers to others. Beautiful cards with your greeting words and sweet flowers will surely make the receivers feel happier. Secondly, sending e-cards is also a popular way to greet others. Not only is it convenient for you to find various beautiful cards on the Internet, but they can be sent much faster. Thirdly, many people prefer telephoning or sending messages to others. A phone call enables you to communicate directly with those you hope to, which gives both a feeling of friendliness. Messages are also fast and less expensive. Vivid words always have a good effect on strengthening the friendship between you and your friends.&&&Personally, I like cards, especially those I make with my own hands. Because paper cards can be kept, which will remind you of something beautiful in your later life.2006年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语(湖南卷)&&&&第二节 写作&&&&请根据下面的英文短诗,展开适当的想象,写一篇短文。&&&&标题为:My Teacher Mr. Moore&&&&There’s a teacher Mr. Moore.&&&&Who is lovely and thirty-four.&&&&Always encouraging us to try.&&&&He leads us to a world of “why”.&&&&We all admire him more and more.&&&&注意:1. 不得照抄短诗原文。&&&&&&&&&2. 必须结合短诗的内容,发挥想象,适当展开。&&&&&&&&&3. 必须突出短诗的主题,结构完整,语意连贯。&&&&&&&&&4. 短文不能写成诗歌形式。&&&&&&&&&5. 词数:120左右。One possible version:My Teacher Mr. Moore&&&Of all my teachers, Mr. Moore is the one who impresses me most. Though he is 34, he looks very young for his age. And he’s one of the most popular teachers in our school.&&&Compared with other teachers, Mr. Moore pays more attention to his way of teaching. He tries various ways to make his classes lively and interesting. In his opinion, we should not only know “what”, but also understand “why”. So, instead of giving us answers immediately, he encourages us to think by ourselves whenever he puts forward questions. With his help, we’ve learned how to analyze and settle problems. What a wonderful world of “why” he leads us to!&&&He is such a learned person that we all admire him very much.《英语辅导报》人教高三版上学期第12期2005年全国中学生英语能力竞赛(NEPCS) 高三年级组样题&&&&VII. 写作 (Writing) &&&&A) Read the following poem, and then write about what you think of the poem. (about 100 words) (10分)Computer&&&&by Gwendolyn Brooks&&&&A computer is a machine.&&&&A machine is interesting.&&&&A machine is useful.&&&&I can study a computer.&&&&I can use it.&&&&Who made it?&&&&Human beings made it.&&&&I am a human being.&&&&I am warm. I am wise.&&&&I have empathy for animals and people.&&&&I conduct a computer.&&&&A computer does not conduct me.One possible version:&&&This is a poem about the computer with easy and simple words. Brooks, the writer, tells us in the poem how humans and computers are different.&&&A computer has a great effect on the way people live. It makes people’s life easy and convenient. For example, I use the computer to get the information I need and communicate with my friends by sending emails or chatting on line. A computer is really a “useful” and “interesting machine”. However, the computer was made by human beings, who are “warm” and “wise”, and who have “empathy for animals and people”. No matter how useful and powerful a computer is, it is operated and controlled by human beings. &&&So humans are great and clever!《英语辅导报》人教高三普及版上学期第13期高三册第11单元同步验收题&&&&第二节:书面表达&&&&某英文报纸在教师节期间举办《我的老师》征文活动,请根据下列图画,写一篇60词左右的小故事,记述所发生的事。可以适当增加细节,使故事连贯。One possible version:&&&Our maths teacher, Mrs Wang, in her forties, has been devoting herself to teaching for more than twenty years.&&&She has a good way to make her classes lively and interesting. We all like her very much.&&&One day, she was ill in hospital due to hard work. She felt sad and helpless. Suddenly she heard some noise and looked up. What did she see? She saw lovely and familiar faces appear outside the window. Her pupils had come to see their dear teacher. Staring at the little faces like flowers, our teacher was moved to tears. It seemed that her illness was gone and she felt much better.2006年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语(山东卷)&&&&第二节 书面表达&&&&请用英语写一篇100词左右的短文,简要描述漫画内容,并结合生活实际,就漫画的主题发表感想,题目自拟。&&&&参考词汇:公民道德―civic virtue(参考范文略)《英语辅导报》高考无听力版第5期2006年高考总复习英语专项练习(五) ――书面表达(11)&&&&日常生活中,我们经常会见到一些不文明、不礼貌的行为。请根据下面四幅图画所描述的内容,用英语写一篇100词左右的短文,提倡大家讲文明,懂礼貌。One possible version:&&&In the pictures some people are acting impolitely. The boy in the first picture is lying comfortably on the park bench while an old man is standing beside him without a seat. The second picture shows a woman feeding her pet dog, but nearby a man is having his dinner. It is bad manners to do that. The girl in the third picture suffers greatly because a young man is smoking heavily. It is impolite to smoke in public places. Flowers and green grass are lovely and beautiful, but the woman in the fourth picture is picking the flowers. We should try our best to act politely in public places.2006年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(第一卷)&&&&第二节:书面表达&&&&假定你是李华。应英国朋友Bob的要求,写一封短信介绍你校图书馆的基本情况,内容须包括下面两幅图中的相关信息。&&&&注意:1. 词数100左右;&&&&&&&& &2. 可适当增减细节,以使行文连贯;&&&&&&&&&&3. 开头语已为你写好。June 8Dear Bob, &&Thank you for your last letter asking about our library._____________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Best wishes, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Hua(参考范文略)《英语辅导报》人教高三版下学期第6期2006年高考总复习英语“四位一体”专项练习(六)――书面表达(17)&&&&下面是光明中学的示意图。请根据示意图和图后的说明写一篇100词左右的短文,登到该中学的网页上。&&& 示意图说明:1. ①―④篮球场(basketball court);⑤餐厅;⑥学生宿舍(dormitory);⑦教师宿舍;⑧和⑨花坛(flowerbed); 2. 所有大楼四周都种有灌木和花草;3. 学校占地130亩。(参考范文略)&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 senior middle school 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信