日文不要怎么写吃太多的肉用英语怎么写?

不要给她太多肉译为英语_百度知道脂肪多的肉英文怎么写
沪江词库精选脂肪多的肉英文怎么写、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: oily flesh
英文翻译推荐
taraxasterol
taraxacerin
make sb one's ape
2016脂肪多的肉英文怎么写由沪江网提供。我们应该多吃蔬菜水果。不要吃太多的肉和垃圾食品 的翻译是:We should eat more vegetables and fruits. Don't eat too much meat and junk food 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我们应该多吃蔬菜水果。不要吃太多的肉和垃圾食品
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
We should eat more fruits and vegetables. Do not eat too much meat and junk food
We should eat more vegetables and fruits. Don't eat too much meat and junk food
We should eat more vegetables and fruits. Don't eat too much meat and junk food
We should eat more fruits and vegetables. Do not eat too much meat and junk food
We should eat the vegetables fruit.Do not eat too many meats and trash food
相关内容&aAccording to the passage,what is ture friendship. 根据段落,什么是ture友谊。 & aIt was Sunday.Mrs.Read got up early in the morning.She had some housework to do.After breakfast she had a look at the watch and found it didn’t work.She bought it ten years ago,so she wanted to buy a new one.Her daughter Sue was only four.Her husband was busy with his work that day and nobody looked after the girl.She
& a即使他很忙 Even if he very busy & a我是一个文化人
翻译 I am a cultural worker Translation & a在这个多元化的社会,学习始终占主导地位。 正在翻译,请等待...
& astrategic perspectives. 战略透视。 & aCute Guinevere blow outdoor 逗人喜爱的Guinevere吹动室外 & aattn : tamer amen 机动性: 002 -
& atrouser pocket trouser口袋 & abring to a boil 到沸腾带来 & aDoc. Classification Doc. 分类 & a你必须尝试和我在一起 You must attempt and me in together & a心为你而跳 正在翻译,请等待...
& areducing the 减少 & aI would like to tell it to you in confidence! 我希望告诉它对您在信心! & a黑羽 Black feather & a练习前检查轮滑鞋的螺丝等坚固部件,以免滑行中因轮滑鞋出问题而受伤 正在翻译,请等待...
& aObtain accurate GPR data results on concrete structures 得到准确GPR数据结果在混凝土结构 & a她没参观过的地方 She has not visited place & aAs the title suggests,it is with the normal methods,based on the sractice of universally acknowledged masters of the art,that the author concerns himself. 当标题建议,它是以正常方法,根据艺术的普遍地被承认的大师sractice,作者有关他自己。 & aThe following equations are yielded using equations Type I, II. We used a block diagram shown in Fig. 2. 以下等式使用等式类型I, II.产生。 我们使用了一张结构图显示在。 2. & a有些人因为工作需要而喝酒 Some people drink because of the job requirement & awhen.someone.walk.out.your.life.them.go.they.are.just.waking.more.room.for.soomone.better.to.walk.in hen.someone.walk.out.your.life.them.go.they.are.just.waking.more.room.for.soomone.better.to.walk.in & a这些句子告诉了我们道理 These sentences told us the truth & a如果我要你与我,我喜欢的生活。 If I want you and I, I like life. & a我到那不一会,教官来了 I to that in just a little bit, the drillmaster have come & aUS city wihout restaurants using trans fats 美国城市wihout餐馆使用trans油脂 & awho do you think can be eligiable to get it 谁您认为可以是eligiable得到它 & aconstruction speed of competitors 建筑速度竞争者 & a当你悲伤难过时,请相信 When you sad sad, please believe & a表现能 正在翻译,请等待...
& axGv00|7f1cbcfd5fcad xGv00|7f1cbcfd5fcad & a我的妈妈正在炒蛋 My mother is scrambling eggs & ashe always keeps us in class until ten past ten 她在类总保留我们直到十过去十 & a哦这样啊 正在翻译,请等待...
& a邻里之间关系好 Between the neighborhood relates well & aWhen you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast 当您感到时创伤和您的泪花对下降。 请查找并且看一看天空一次属于我们。 如果天空是浩大的 & acum cont 附带cont & a这儿是我们共同的家 Here is our common family & a安昌镇向没有永久性住房的居民发放了500元搬家费 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我已经完成了服务器的安装和调试 I have already completed the server installment and the debugging & aIF PROBLEMS CONTINUE .DISABLE OR REMOVE ANY NEWLY INSTALLED HART WARE OR SOFTWARE. 如果问题继续.DISABLE或取消任何最近安装的牡鹿商品或软件。 & a? 我自己赚取生活费在大学里 When building long bedroom inspection & a一百五十八元 158 Yuan & a如果我又更多的钱 If I more money & a现在才知道承诺有多假 Now only then knew the pledge has the multi-vacations & a潍坊交通发达、风景宜人 Weifang transportation developed, scenery pleasant & a积极推行规范的公司制和股份制改革,完善法人治理结构,深化企业内部分配、人事、劳动制度改革,建立激励和约束机制。 Carries out the standard positively the corporate system and the joint stock system reform, the perfect legal person governs the structure, the deepened enterprise interior assignment, the human affairs, the work system reform, establishes drove and restrains the mechanism. & a戈薇 正在翻译,请等待...
& a去吃披萨 Eats throws over Sa & a他只能承认他和托尼的罪行 Ponders the moment & a我的国庆长假过的并不轻松 My National Day long vacation not relaxed & a我承认我拿了东西 I acknowledged I have taken the thing & ajiayuee jiayuee & a阴部图 Genitals chart & a和我在一起是因为怕寂寞吗 He did not think other people knew & a我们应该多吃蔬菜水果。不要吃太多的肉和垃圾食品 We should eat the vegetables fruit.Do not eat too many meats and trash food &英文“ 如果你吃太多的肉 ,你会发胖的”怎么说?
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友ROSE夕瑶遇到了一个关于基础英语的疑惑,并悬赏5沪元,已有9人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
英文“ 如果你吃太多的肉 ,你会发胖的”怎么说?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
If you eat too much meat, you'll obesity
—— honestylin
you will put on weight if you eat too much meat.
不知道这个表达怎么样呐,希望各位朋友指教哦,O(∩_∩)O~
—— sweetsheri
you'll fat if you eat too much meat.
—— 伊凡在线
You will get heavy if you take too much meat, 就可以.
说别人胖的时候, 最好用heavy, 用fat肯定不行啦!
Sweet兄弟的翻译也可以.
—— caosimida
If you eat too much meat,you wii be fat.
—— 培培PP
you'll get fat,if you eat too much meat.
—— bobozhaoni
You'll be fat if you eat too much meat.
—— 当时寻常
Having too much meat will make you put on weight
—— cicisunxiaox
you'll be fater,if you eat too much meat
—— naludosasiki
相关其他知识点我要是能天天吃到新鲜的肉就好了。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 日语的不要怎么写 的文章

更多推荐