但是其他同学可以跟女朋友出去玩不跟我说英语

杰克不仅是我们的朋友也是我们的同学英语_百度知道我认为朋友就是可以在一起交谈或讨论问题,同学之间就可以像这样 的翻译是:I think friend is able to talk together, or to discuss issues, between classmates can be like this 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我认为朋友就是可以在一起交谈或讨论问题,同学之间就可以像这样
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I think a friend is that you can talk or discuss issues together, students can be like this between
I thought the friend is may converse together or the discussion question, between schoolmate may look like like this
I think friend is able to talk together, or to discuss issues, between classmates can be like this
I believe that my friends is that I can in a conversation or discussion of the problems between students can be like this.
I thought the friend is may converse together or the discussion question, between schoolmate may look like like this
相关内容&a我们一定要和父母相处的很好!让他们了解我们是真的爱他们。 We must certainly be together very well with the parents! Let them understand we really love them. & astructrue structrue & aRemote control parking barrier Remote control parking barrier & a在一次英语课堂上,我们看过一部电影 In an English classroom, we have watched a movie & a我陪你,我等 I accompany you, I wait for you, I to believe you & a如果按照汉语的思维习惯, If according to Chinese thought custom, & a政府已经制定了法律去保护野生动物 The government already formulated the law to protect the wild animal & aAcademy of Art University 艺术大学的学院 & aBaker等以1992年至2003年间美国1296家公司的21388个季报数据为样本对上述假设进行了检验, Baker and so on the American 1296 company's 21388 quarterly report data has carried on the examination from 1992 to 2003 as the sample to the above supposition, & athe soil ought to weigh less. 土壤应该称较少。 & aWe have to draw the individually,because there are no boundaries on the excessive spending in America 因为没有界限在过份消费在美国,我们必须单独地画 & aEmerald Drakes 鲜绿色雄鸭 & a我们很爱他的课 We love his class very much & aOLYAMLD OLYAMLD & a你会很高兴 You can be very happy & a他同意了 He agreed & aDrvspace.bin Drvspace.bin & a再也不需要你的温柔 Again does not need your gentleness & a李小姐当一位教师已经十年,所以她有很多教学 Miss Li worked as a teacher already ten years, therefore she had very many teaching & a运行状况 Movement condition & a圆形地漏 Circular floor drain & aI feel very excited at the thought that in another week I shall be with you again on holiday. I am leaving here early on Thursday, the 23rd, and I shall arrive in Boston on Friday morning, so I shall be home somewhere about lunchtime. 我感到非常激动在另一个星期我再将是以您在度假的想法。 我在初期这里留下星期四, 23个,并且我在波士顿在星期五早晨将到达,因此我将到家某处关于午餐时间。 & aEverything will be ok,please be confident !!!I will arround you 一切将是好的,请确信!!! 我意志arround您 & a我十三 I 13 & a如果你表示出你的诚意 If you express your sincerity & a唯一的依赖 Only dependence & aI was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car 我是骑马猎枪用在他的汽车前座解开的我的头发 & aArchitectural Draftsperson 建筑起草人 & a他不确定玛丽是否完成了工作 Whether his indefinite Mary has completed the work & aReally feel good but 真正地感觉良好,但 & a他都不会放弃学习 He all cannot give up the study & a在生活中我们可以成立一个低碳生活之家,聚集一些热爱环保的朋友,提倡低碳生活! We may establish family of the low-carbon life in the life, gathers friend who some deeply love the environmental protection, advocate low-carbon life! & a我仍然喜欢用邮件来写信 I still liked with the mail writing a letter & a你们别说话了 Do not speak & aFloating down the rain from the sky is the life process of the earth 漂浮在雨下从天空是地球的生活过程 & aWhich of the following in WRONG. 哪些以下在错误。 & abut 3-(5-methoxy-2-methylphenyl)-1H-indole (5a). 但3 (5甲氧基2 methylphenyl) - 1H吲哚(5a)。 & aJIN是她的保护伞! JIN is her protective umbrella! & a那该怎么办呢? How should that manage? & ajob titles 职称 & aPre-Registration Deadline 23:59 (GMT+8), August 31, 2011 前注册最后期限23:59 (GMT+8), 日 & athe flat is in a bit of a mess 舱内甲板是在一点混乱 & aAre you back to the original. Now what is 是您回到原物。 现在什么是 & a能结识你是我的荣幸,希望能成为你的朋友和知己。 Can know you is my being honored, hoped can become you the friend and the friend. & apuncture resistant fabric 0 0 57T 8 2 6 20 18 23 31 28 47 55 60 57 刺抗性织品0 0 57T 8 2 6 20 18 23 31 28 47 55 60 57 & a他担心他拥有的东西会消失 He worried he has the thing can vanish & a北京交通堵塞 Beijing traffic jam & aMom called me yesterday,asking me how I was getting along well with my English study this term 妈妈昨天告诉了我,问我怎么我很好得到以我的英国研究这个期限 & aWhere will it be shown 那里它将显示 & a汤姆病得厉害,他已经卧床两个月了 Tom gets sick fiercely, he already bed two months & ai already an ea member a ceount i已经ea成员ceount & aSearch Within All Content 查寻在所有内容之内 & a现在 Android SDK 存档只包含的工具。它不会再来 Now Android SDK puts on file the tool which only contains.It cannot again come & a我对你的遭遇感到不幸 I feel unfortunate to your bitter experience & a最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感 The recently investigation demonstrated quite many children to homework not any favorable impression & a我认为朋友就是可以在一起交谈或讨论问题,同学之间就可以像这样 I thought the friend is may converse together or the discussion question, between schoolmate may look like like this &小木虫 --- 500万硕博科研人员喜爱的学术科研平台
&&查看话题
有英语口语比较好又有空的同学 可以帮助我练习口语?大家交个朋友!
如题如题啊。。。
欢迎大家加我
注 口语比较差的就不用了。。。:D
研究生必备与500万研究生在线互动!
扫描下载送金币
浏览器进程
打开微信扫一扫
随时随地聊科研后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 3068|回复: 5
手机看此贴:
用邻友圈扫一扫
微信扫一扫&&转发至朋友圈
能聊到一起,就是朋友。也可以一同学英语,欢迎有缘人。
最近闲下来了,才发现原来自己的朋友如此之少,我有时间,朋友没时间,总是凑不到一起。希望能够认识更多的朋友,聊天、逛街、看书、分享生活乐趣,不想总是一个人呆在家里发呆。现在也在学英语,如果有朋友也有这个想法地,我们可以一同练习英文,那就太好了。我的qq:,有缘的朋友加我哦!(只限女性)。
我也学英语,可惜性别不对
现在都21世纪了, 男女之间还是 有很多障碍啊。外国也这样吗。同行在一起很有 趣闻吗、
能否问下LZ的大概年纪哇???^^
╮(╯▽╰)╭性别生错了& &
可以带我学英语吗?