dumplings;Chinese meat ravioli
中文:交子;英语:Jiaozi;日语:交子;法语:Jiaozi;韩语:??;
基于501个网页-
中文:饺子;英语:Jiaozi;日语:餃子;法语:Jiaozi;韩语:??;
基于500个网页-
基于40个网页-
基于40个网页-
更多收起网络短语
Jiǎozi (; ; Nepalese: ?:?: or ????) or pot sticker is a Chinese dumpling widely spread to Nepal, Japan, Eastern and Western Asia.
以上来源于:
B: I guess you’re right, if you don’t mind eating jiaozi and Beijing duck every day!
我想你是对的,如果你不介意每天都吃饺子和北京烤鸭的话。
Jiaozi, or dumplings in English, is one of the most typical foods eaten during the Spring Festival, especially in northern China.
饺子是中国最有代表性的春节传统美食之一,尤其是在北方,过年一定要吃饺子。
A traditional reunion dinner normally must have jiaozi. Some families which pay more attention to tradition also have niangao (New Year cake made of glutinous rice flour) on this occasion.
传统上说,一般的必须得有饺子,有的家讲究点的还得有年糕啊什么的。
Hearty northern Chinese prefer noodles, breads, buns and steamed dumplings, called jiaozi and baozi.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
吃饺子的英文
英文翻译eat dumplings:&&&& make:&&&&dumpling:&&&&chi bangsh idne uu:&&&&i feel like having some dump ...:&&&&like the mute eating dumplin ...:&&&&know what's what:&&&&making and eating dumplings
...:&&&&dumpling (with meat and vege ...
例句与用法It is a chinese custom to eat jiaozi on new year ' s eve除夕吃饺子是中国人的一种风俗习惯。 Sometimes we have dumplings for supper有时晚餐我们吃饺子。 It is the custom in china to eat dumplings during the spring festival中国人有在春节吃饺子的风俗。 In china the custom prevails in eating dumplings on new year ' s eve在中国,除夕晚上吃饺子的风俗很盛行。 Come and get your dumplings today今天快来吃饺子吧! I like to eat dumpling , but it takes a lot of doing , you know我喜欢吃饺子,但是你知道的,包饺子太费事儿。 I feel like having some dumplings我很想吃饺子。 I feel like having some dumplings我很想吃饺子You must eat lots of jiaozi你必须吃饺子。 Making dumplings was not an easy task , than never to eat dumplings difficult包饺子可不是一件容易的事情,永远都比吃饺子要难。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
吃饺子的英文翻译,吃饺子英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译吃饺子,吃饺子的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved百度知道 - 信息提示
知道宝贝找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。
秒以后自动返回}

我要回帖

更多关于 饺子英语单词 的文章

更多推荐