我爱家乡的作文100字砀山英语作文及汉语翻译100字

My hometown 我是安徽人求一篇写自己家乡的英语作文,带中文翻译喔谢谢
My Home Town安徽省六安市My home town is a beautiful place.It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice.But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town.Many people had no work.They lived a hard life.In 1949 my hometown was liberated.Since then great changes have taken place there.The streets have been widened.Factories,schools,hospitals,cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another.The life of the people is greatly improved.I love my hometown.All the more I love its people.They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.安徽的小村庄In my hometown,we make dumplings for the New Year festival.It's a long-ago tradition for us to make New Year dumplings as a tribute to our ancestors and Buddha gods and goddesses.What's special about it is that we will put some coins into the dumplings.Those with the coins are called good-luck dumplings.It is said that whoever in the family eats the coins,which is regarded as a good sign of luck,will have good luck in the coming year.On the New Year's Eve,also called the family union's day,all family members will gather around the table and share delicious food,one of which is the good-luck dumplings.We spread our best wish for the one who gets the coin.
能否带翻译出中文,谢谢
前提是把我的回答列成最佳回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文我的家乡 100字左右的
My hometown,a village locating beside a small river,is a wonderful place with beautiful scenery surrounded.Because of the poor geographical environment and without an asphalt road,the whole village is poor and people’s lives are tough.Generally,people grow rice and some other crops for a living.Most young people work at the city,,全文你参考这个“英语作文网”吧:/cz/2971.html lcl1977
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您当前位置:
我的家乡英语作文带翻译200字
来源:互联网&&作者:佚名
  你的家乡是什么样子的呢?小编整理了关于我的家乡英语作文带翻译200字以供大家阅读学习和欣赏,希望大家也能够动手写一写自己的眼中和心中的可爱家乡,关于我的家乡英语作文带翻译200字我们一起来欣赏吧!
  My hometown is suizhou, there is very beautiful in a city park and the
south of baiyun shennong park, is recreation visit places. Winding road, and
thick vegetation and Xuan mesh to deprive a person bonsai, let a person with
  To realize fall, lake feeling, the hushan is right choice. The hushan LiuAn
supple, boasts beautiful scenery, jade stroll, relaxed.
  In the evening, jiefang road, LongTai pedestrian street lights, shopping
shop Pearl plaza, railway station plaza, leisure, sports
and tide of stream of people, boisterous, might as well go see suizhou of mass
cultural life.
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号关于写家乡的英语作文,要有翻译._百度知道以《我的家乡》为题的一百字左右的英语作文
  My Home Town  My home town is a beautiful place.It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice.  But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town.Many people had no work.They lived a hard life.  In 1949 my hometown was liberated.Since then great changes have taken place there.The streets have been widened.Factories,schools,hospitals,cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another.The life of the people is greatly improved.  I love my hometown.All the more I love its people.They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My hometown is XXX, My home town is a beautiful place. It stands xxx地点 然后介绍概况(一般你们当地政府网站上有或者网上搜)I
love hometown.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的家乡作文100字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信