who_ _ _(你认为)who is the bestt reporter

省市中考直达
您当前所在位置:
中考英语模拟练习:What’s the best radio station
中考英语模拟练习:What&s the best radio station
听力部分(共20分)
I. 听句子, 改正其中一个与录音原文不同的单词。(5分)
1. The hotel has the best service.
2. Which cinema did your grandma work in?
3. Diana tries to make her bedro om beautiful.
4. The elementary school is far from our house.
5. His parents asked him not to go swimming in the pool.
1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______
4. ______ 5. ______
II. 听句子, 根据其内容在下列句子的空白处填写一个适当的词。(5分)
1. ______is the tallest of the three boys.
2. He wears the best clothes because he's ________.
3. They bought a ______ camera.
4. The meeting lasted ______ hours.
5. I'm too busy ______ exercise.
III. 看插图,从你所听到的A, B, C, D, E五组对话中找出与所给插图意思相同的选项。(5分)
IV. 听短文, 根据其内容判断下列各句正确(T)与错误(F)。(5分)
1. marry /`m rI/ v. 结婚
2. point to 指着
3. for free 免费
1. Mr White tries to save money.
2. Mr White always goes to the town.
3. Mr White goes to see a doctor once a week.
4. Mr White wanted to buy a watch.
5. Mr White thought a watch is cheaper than a clock.
笔试部分(共80分)
I. 词汇。(10分)
A)根据句意及首字母提示,填入适当的单词。(5分)
1. My father is the f______ person in my family.
2. Jason's has b______ quality than Trendy Teens.
3. I wish you s______.
4. Tom is a bad worker, but Jim is even w_______than him.
5. There isn't e______ food for sixty people, so I'll go and get some.
B) 根据所给汉语完成句子。(5分)
6. Jasper's has the_________(最友好的)service.
7. Hotels usually __________ (降低它们的价格) in winter.
8. I think Cride Theatre has ______(最舒适的)seats.
9. The Art Festival ______(持续了大约10天).
10. The moon cakes are very delicious, but I can't ______ (再吃).
II. 用所给形容词的最高级填空。(10分)
11. Autumn is ______ (good) season in a year.
12. Who is ______ (tall), An n, Meimei or Mary?
13. The basket is ______ (heavy) of all. Let me carry it.
14. Today is a fine day. It is ______ (fine) day in this week.
15. This storybook is ______ (interesting) of the three.
III. 选择填空。(10分)
16. The box is ______ of all.
A. heaviest B. the bigest C. the heavier D. the biggest
17. ______, English, math or Chinese?
A. What do you like best B. Which do you like best
C. What do you like better D. Which do you like better
18. I think Liu Dehua is one of the ______ movie stars in China.
A. popular B. popularest C. more popular D. most popular
19. We can't live ______ air.
A. without B. with C. to D. out
20. Math ______ one of the ______ subjects in middle schools.
A. important B. most important
C. more important D. much important
IV. 单句改错。(10分)
21. This is(A) his(B) the best(C) book( D).
22. He is(A) taller(B) than(C) any boy(D) in his class.
23. Which(A) do you like(B) best(C), this one or(D) that one?
24. Mike is(A) very(B) cleverer(C) than(D) Jack.
25. Kate draws(A) best(B) of(C) her class(D).
V. 句 型转换。(10分)
26. Funky Fashions has the worst clothes in town. (改为一般疑问句)
______ Funky Fashions ______ th e worst clothes in town?
27. Mike's hair is 5cm long. Jack's hair is 6cm long. (合并为一句话)
Mike's hair is ______ ______ ______.
28. The hotel is about 180 yuan a night. (对划线部分提问)
________ the ______ ______ the hotel a night?
29. I think Jason's has the best quality in town. (改为否定句)
I ______ think Jason's ______ the best quality in town.
30. This jacket is cheaper than that one. (改为同义句)
That jacket is ______ ______ than this one.
VI. 补全对话。(15分)
从方框中选择正确的句子完成对话,其中两项为多余项。
Reporter: Hi, I'm doing a survey for the Bedford Daily News. ______(31)
Boy: I guess Jammin' 107 FM is the best.
Reporter: Why?
Boy: ______(32) It's much better than the other stations in town.
Reporter: What about the other radio stations?
Boy: Well, I think Oldies 102.1 FM is very bad. ______(33)
Reporter: I heard that. ______(34)
Boy: Not for me.
Reporter: Why not?
Boy: ______(35) They're worse than the commercials of All Talk 970 AM!
A. Because it has the best clothing.
B. It has the worst music.
C. What's the best clothing store?
D. Because it has the most interesting music.
E. But easy Listening 979 is the most popular.
F. Just listen to their commer cials.
G. What's the best radio station?
VII. 阅读理解。(15分)
One day Mrs Wilson took Trudy and Ben to go shopping. They went to the supermarket in the new shopping mall(购物中心).
&Why do you buy things here, Mum?& Trudy asked.
&Because they are cheaper than those at the corner store,& Mrs Wilson said. &Help me check(检查) the prices.&
The Wilsons were not w ealthy(富有的) and Mrs Wilson was always careful with her money. She looked carefully at the prices of things. She bought some groceries(杂货) in the supermarket.
When they got home, the children said, &We don't think you saved money by going to the supermarket there.&
&Of course I did,& said Mrs Wilson, &everything was cheap there.&
&We know,& said the children, &but we came home by taxi because we had too much to carry. The cost(花费) of the taxi was more than the money you saved!&
Mrs Wilson added everything up and found her children were right.
&Well done,& she said, &next time we will do shopping near our home.&
根据短文内容,选择正确答案。
36. Mrs Wilson took Trudy and Ben ______.
A. to the supermarket B. to the zoo
C. to the park D. to the museum
37. Mrs Wilson bought things in the supermarket in the new shopping mall because ______.
A. goods there ha d good quality
B. there were many goods
C. goods there were cheap
D. goods there were expensive
38. Which of the following is correct?
A. The Wilsons were rich and they bought a lot of things in the supermarket.
B. The Wilsons were not rich and they bought things in a cheaper supermarket.
C. The Wilsons enjoyed shopping in the shopping mall because it was large.
D. The Wilsons were poor and they seldom went shopping.
39. Mrs Wilson went home ______.
A. by bus B. by minibus
C. by taxi D. on foot
40. Mrs Wilson decided to go shopping ______next time.
A. in the shopping mall far away
B. in the cheapest shop
C. in the most expensive shop
D. near her home
听力部分录音原文与参考答案:
I. 1. The hotel has the friendliest service.
2. Which theater did your grandma work in?
3. Diana tries to make her bedroom comfortable.
4. The elem entary school is far from our home.
5. His parents asked him not to go fishing in the pool.
1. best &friendliest 2. cinema &theater 3. beautiful &comfortable 4. house &home 5. swimming &fishing
II. 1. Mike is taller than Jack but shorter than Dick.
2. He has much money, so he wears the best clothes.
3. They bought a camera in the Bargain Barn.
4. The meeting began at two and finished at five.
5. I'm too busy and I don't often exercise.
1. Dick 2. rich 3. cheap 4. three 5. to
III. A. M: May I help you, Madam?
W: I want the best quality sweater.
B. W: What did you do yesterday evening?
M: I went to the cinema with Jack.
C. M: Which is the most expensive of the three?
W: The watch is.
D. W: What's the best radio station?
M: Pop Music 106.2 FM.
E. M: How do you usually go to work?
W: By bus. It's faster than riding a bicycle.
IV. Mr White has much money. He lives in an old house. He always stays on his farm and tries to do some work. He gets up early and does some morning exercises, so he can keep fit and tries not to go to see a doctor. His son married last Saturday in the town and the old man had to go there. He went to the Bargain Barn. He wanted to buy a clock, but he thought it was too expensive. After bargaining for a long time, he pointed to a watch and said, &Well, I'll take it if you give me the small one for free.&
I. 1. funniest 2. better 3. success 4. worse 5. enough 6. friendliest 7. cut their prices 8. the most comfortable 9. lasted about 10 days 10. eat any more
II. 11. the best 12. the tallest 13. the heaviest 14. the finest 15. the most interesting
III. 16. D. 由of all判断,应用最高级, big的最高级应双写g再加-est。17. B. 因为是三者之间的比较,所以应用最高级;what指不受范围的限制,which指有 一定的范围限制,所以选B。18. D. &one of+ the+形容词的最高级+名词的复数& 表示&......是最......之一&。19. A. 这句话的意思是:没有空气我们就不能生存。20. B. math是单数,所以系动词用 one of 后用最高级,important是多音节词,所以其最高级在前边加 the most。
IV. 21. B.去掉his / C. the best&best 22. D. any boy&any other boy 23. C. best&better 24. B. very& much 25. C. of& in
V. 26. Does, have 27. s horter than Jack's 28. What's, price of 29. don't, has 30. more expensive
VI. 31-35 GDBEF
VII. 36-40 ACBCD
相关推荐:湖南省益阳市箴言中学学年高二9月月考试题(英语)
说明:Part I Listening Comprehension (30 marks)Section A (22.5 marks) Directions: In this section, you will hear six conversations between two speakers. For each conversation, there are several questions and each question is followed by three choices marked A, B and C. Listen carefully and then choose the best answer for each question.You will hear each conversation TWICE.Conversation 1Conversation 23What birthday present does the man usually give his wife?A.Pearl necklacesB.Beautiful dressesC. Flowers4.How much will the man pay?A.800 yuan B.640 yuan C.160 yuanConversation 35.Why does the man feel pity?A.He is too busy to do sportsB. The woman does not want to play with himC.he can not find anybody to do sports together6.What will the man do tomorrow morning?A. Have a classB.Meet a friendC. Play footballConversation 47.What is the man is probablyt?A teacherB.A tourist.C. A student8.Where was the woman born?A. In America.B. In spainC. In China9.How long has the woman been in China?A. A quarter of a year B.Half a yearC.A year.Conversation 5Conversation 613.Which sports does the man often play?A.Football and tennis.B.Basketball and swimmingC.Golf and volleyball14.How often does the man play sports?A.Twice a week.B.Tree times a week.C. Five times a week15.What can we know about the woman?A. She can consult the mans friend’s about YogaBShe wants to lose weight by doing Yoga C.She does not like doing Yoga at homeSECTION B(7.5 marks)Directions: In this section, you’ll hear mini-talk. Listen carefully and then fill in the numbered blanks with the information you’ve got. Fill in each blank with NO MORE THAN 3 WORDS.You’ll hear the mini-talk TWICE.Advantages of a good teacher-student relationshipTeacher offer advice and helpwith___16_____Students will be more___17_______asking questions and extra helpTips for getting along well with a teacherMeet with the teacher and tell him or her what your ___18________Focus on the __19_____Try to follow____20______Part II Language Knowledge (35 marks)Section A (15 marks)Directions: Beneath each of the following sentences there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the one answer that best completes the sentence. 21.----What a beautiful picture!----It’s years ______I painted a picture as beautiful as this one.A. thatB. sinceC. before D. when22.Who do you think is ______for the accident?A. balmedB. balmingC. to blameD. to be blamed【答案】C【解析】分析:句意:你认为谁应该对这个事故负责?这里用了词组:be to blame for因为…而应受责备,对…负责,这个词组中是主动表示被动的用法,选C。考点:考查词组23.I can’t help ________the housework because I’m busy writing my term paper.A. to doB. doingC. doneD. being done【答案】A【解析】试题分析:句意:我不能帮忙做家务,因为我忙着交学期论文。Can’t help (to) do不能帮助做…,注意can’t help doing情不自禁做…,根据句意选A。考点:考查非谓语动词24.The newspaper reporter hurried to the airport, only _____the film stars had left.A. to tellB. to be toldC. tellingD. told25.Tony pretended _____his homework when the teacher came itno the classroom.A. doB. to doC. to be doingD. doing26.With a lot of difficult problems _________, the newly-elected president is having a hard time.A. settledB. to settleC. settlingD. being settled【答案】B【解析】试题分析:句意:有很多难题要解决,刚当选的校长正面临困难的日子。这里是with复合结构,with+宾语+宾语补足语,用不定式to settle作宾补,表示还没发生的动作。而过去分词settled则表示已经完成的动作,与句意不符。故正确答案为B。考点:考查with复合结构27.All the students in our class are considering __________to the zoo for the dolphin show.A. to goB. goingC. to have goneD. having gone【答案】B【解析】试题分析:句意:我们班的所有的学生在考虑到动物园看海豚展览。Consider“考虑”,consider doing考虑做…,consider +宾语+(to be/as)+形容词/名词,“认为…是…”,选B。考点:考查动名词的用法28.It was unbelievable that the fans waited outside the gym for three hours just _______a look at the sports star.A. hadB. havingC. to haveD. have29._______private cars are bringing us much convenience, they may cause more traffic accidents and pollution.A. WhileB. IfC. AsD. Since30.He sent me the e-mail, ______to get some further information about Chinese customs.A. hopeB. hopingC. to hopeD. hoped31.Facing the ______situation, the sales manager looked______.A. puzzledB. puzzlingC. puzzledD. puzzling32.When _____help, one often says, “Thank you.” or“It’s kind of you.”A. offeringB. to offerC. to be offeredD. offered33.The club welcome all new members ________ age.A.regardless of B.as long as C. as if D.get through34.______ the time to pay a visit in advance, I can’t meet him now.A.Not having been fixed B.Not fixingC.Having not fixed D.Not having fixed【答案】D【解析】试题分析:句意:没有提前确定参观的时间,我现在见不到他了。这里是非谓语动词做原因状语,因为是先没有确定时间,后来找不到他的,所以用现在分词的完成式,having done,否定词not放在having前面,选D。考点:考查现在分词完成式的否定。35.I wonder if this is the computer you want __________. A.to have repaired B. to have it repaired C. it to be repaired D.to repair itSection B (18marks)Directions: For each blank in the following passage there are four words or phrases marked A, B, C and D. Fill in each blank with word or phrases that best fits the context.When I entered Berkeley, I hoped to earn a scholarship. Having been a Straight-A student, I believed I could 36 tough subjects and really learn something. One such course was World Literature given by Professor Jayne. I was extremely interested in the ideas he presented in class. When I took the first exam, I was 37 to find a 77, C-plus, on my test paper, ? 38? ? English was my best subject. I went to Professor Jayne, who listened to my arguments but remained unmoved?.I decided to try harder, although I didn’t know what that? 39? because school had always been easy for me. I read the books more carefully, but got another 77. Again, I reasoned with Professor Jayne. Again, he listened patiently but wouldn’t change his 40? .One more test before the final exam. One more? 41? to improve my grade. So I redoubled my efforts and, for the first time I learned the meaning of the word “thorough”. But my? 42did no good and everything?went as before.The last hurdle(障碍) was the final. No matter what 43 I got, it wouldn’t cancel three C-pluses. I might as well kiss the 44 goodbye.I stopped working hard. I felt I knew the course material as well as I ever would. The night before the final, I even? 45 ? myself to a movie. The next day I decided for once I’d have fun with a test.A week later, I was surprised to find I got an A. I hurried into professor Jayne’s office. He 46 to be expecting me. “If I gave you the A-plus as you expected, you wouldn’t continue to work as hard.”I stared at him,? 47 that his analysis and strategy(策略) were correct. I had worked my head?off as I had never done before.I was speechless when my course grade arrived: A-plus. It was the only A-plus given. The next year I received my scholarship. I’ve always remembered Professor Jayne’s lesson: you alone must set your own standard of excellence.【小题1】A. take B. discuss C. cover D. get【小题2】A. shocked B. worried . scared D. anxious【小题3】A. but B. so C. for D. or【小题4】A. reflected B. meant C. improved D. affected【小湖南省益阳市箴言中学学年9月月考试题()
本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 /gaoer/530636.html
相关阅读:
下一篇:没有了以下试题来自:
单项选择题Which of the following is the best title for this passage A.Difference between men and women in mate selectionB.Kindness and intelligence are also important in mate selectionC.Ways in mate selectionD.Budget-spending in mate selection
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A.men spend more money on physical attractivenessB.women give more attention to physical attractivenessC.men allocate more money on social statusD.women devote more money to intelligence2A.AppearanceB.LivelinessC.Academic backgroundD.Social status3A.a kind-hearted spouseB.a communicative mateC.a spouse ideal in every perspectiveD.a considerate and tender mate4A.appropriateB.overestimatedC.overly generalizedD.overly pessimistic
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷试看已结束,文档全文共26页,需要完整内容请下载查看。该会员上传的其它文档:25 p.15 p.21 p.35 p.41 p.19 p.19 p.55 p.15 p.47 p.24 p.25 p.44 p.33 p.36 p.23 p.46 p.28 p.19 p.54 p.18 p.14 p.Hi, I’m Greg. I’m new in town.
Hi, I’..Hi, I’m Greg. I’m new in town.
Hi, I’m Helen. Welcome to the neighborhood! How do you like it so far? … Role-play the conversation.
I’m new in town. 我新来此处。
in town 是一个短语,表示“在说话人所在或所指的城镇”的意思相关文档mp3mp3mp3mp3mp3mp3mp3mp3mp3mp3mp3mp3docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocpptpptpptpptpptpptpptppt关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信> 【答案带解析】The famous reporter, who is said to have...
The famous reporter, who is said to have gone back to
America last year, _____in China for almost twenty years.
A.lived&&&&&&&&&&&& B.was living&&&&&&&&& C.has lived&&&&&&&&& D.had lived
试题分析:考查时态。本题特别容易错选C项,现在完成时表示过去所发生的动作对现在的影响,或者持续到现在。一般过去时表示在过去发生过这样的事情,不涉及对现在的影响。句意:据说去年回到美国的那个著名的记者在中国生活了20年。故A正确。没有反应出对现在的影响。
考点:考查时态
考点分析:
考点1:非谓语动词
非谓语动词:在句子不作谓语使用的动词,其形式有不定式、现在分词、动名词和过去分词四种(通常我们把现在分词和动名词统称为-ing分词)。 &非谓语动词短语:非谓语动词仍保留动词的性质,可以有自己的宾语、表语或状语,我们将非谓语动词和其宾语、表语或状语一起称作非谓语动词短语。 &非谓语动词的判定方法:考虑句中谓语动词以及其它词语同非谓语动词的关系和对非谓语动词形式的限制,以便选用正确的非谓语动词形式。 &
非谓语动词判定的基本步骤:
①是否应用-ing分词&
② 是否应用不带to的不定式&
③ -ing分词还是不定式
④-ing分词还是过去分词&
⑤ 不定式的用法&
一、是否应用-ing分词:
下列情况必须用-ing分词&
1、在下列动词(短语)之后作宾语或宾补时;
2、在介词之后作宾语时;
3、作句子主语位于句首时;&
4. 位于限定词后作名词使用时;、
5、在“go + -ing形式(运动名称)”和“ do some + -ing形式”这类固定短语中。&
&We will go fishing if it doesn’t rain tomorrow. & & & She did some shopping last Sunday. &
6. –ing分词前逻辑主语的使用:有时我们需要在-ing分词前加上其动作的发出者(逻辑主语),其动作的发出者用名词所有格或形容词性物主代词表示。
二、是否应用不带to的不定式:&
下列情况必须使用不带to的不定式&
1、位于情态动词后同情态动词一起作谓语时;&
2、位于would rather , had better , why (not)之后的不定式;
3、位于感官动词和使役动词后作宾补的不定式(注:help之后作宾补的不定式可以带to也可不带to);
4、两个不定式由and , or , except , but 或 than连接在一起时,第二个不定式常常不带to。&
三、-ing分词还是不定式: &
1、动词like之后,使用不定式主要说明一次性的动作;使用-ing分词主要说明存在的状况。&
2、begin和start之后,-ing分词和不定式都可使用,但如果begin/start自身为-ing分词时,之后通常用不定式。&
3、stop、remember、forget和go on之后的非谓语动词形式的判定,主要应考虑非谓语动词的动作在谓语动词动作前是否已发生:如动作发生在谓语动词的动作前,用-ing形式;如动作发生在谓语动词的动作后,用不定式。
4、need之后的非谓语动词形式的判定,主要考虑句子的主语同非谓语动词的关系:如句子的主语为非谓语动词的逻辑主语,用不定式;如句子的主语为非谓语动词的逻辑宾语,用-ing形式。
5. 感官动词后的非谓语动词形式的判定,主要应考虑是说明整个动作(不带to的不定式),还是说明动作的一部分(-ing形式)。主要有下面几种情况:&
(1)句子中有表频率的词时,用不带to的不定式;&
(2)look at以及see和hear的过去式后,一般用-ing形式;
(3)watch之后,一般用不带to的不定式。
四、-ing分词还是过去分词: &
1. 表伴随的插入语中的非谓语动词形式的判定,主要应考虑句子的主语同非谓语动词的关系:如句子的主语为非谓语动词的逻辑主语,用-ing形式;如句子的主语为非谓语动词的逻辑宾语,用过去分词。&
2. call和name位于名词后,其后带上人名、书名等词语时,用过去分词。
3. there be句中位于名词后的非谓语动词,如名词相当于动作发出者(主动式),非谓语动词用-ing分词,如名词为动作承受者(被动式),非谓语动词用过去分词。
五、不定式的用法(非上述四种情况时,非谓语动词一般都使用带to的不定式):&
1.不定式的否定形式:在不定式的小品词to前加否定词not。
2. 先行词it的使用:当不定式做句子的主语时或做句子的宾语其后带有宾补时,为保持句子结构的平衡,通常将不定式放在句子末尾,而在原主语或宾语的位置上加上先行词it。
3. &“wh-词+不定式”的用法:wh-词(特殊凝问词)同不定式连用相当于一个wh-词所引导的一个宾语从句,使用时应注意以下原则:
①如wh-词为凝问代词(what、which、who、whom或whose)时,不定式动词应为及物动词,但不带宾语(wh-词相当于不定式动词的宾语)
②如wh-词为凝问副词(how、when、where等)时,不定式短语中不能再出现表示相同关系的词语;另:如不定式动词为及物动词时,其后必须带上宾语。 &
③如wh-词为连词whether时,不定式短语中应有表示选择的部分,否则不定式短语应用or not结尾。
4. 不定式的逻辑主语:不定式动词仍保留动词的特性,也有自己的主语(不定式动作的发出者),我们将不定式动作的发出者称为不定式的逻辑主语。
5. 不定式的逻辑宾语:有时句子中不定式前的某个词语相当于不定式的宾语,我们将其称为不定式的逻辑宾语,此时不定式的动词应为及物动词或及物动词词组(动词为不及物动词时,应加上适当的介词),但不能再带宾语。
6. 不定式位于名词后作定语:不定式位于名词后作定语使用时应注意考虑名词同不定式的关系。、
①名词相当于不定式的逻辑主语:
②名词相当于不定式的逻辑宾语:此时不定式的动词应为及物动词或及物动词词组(动词为不及物动词时,应加上适当的介词),但不能再带宾语。
③名词相当于不定式的状语:此时不定式应以介词结尾(因为名词不能直接作状语,而应在其前加上适当的介词构成介词短语来作状语,说明地点、方式等,所加的介词这时放在不定式后)。
相关试题推荐
_____ to hospital in time, the patient infected with
flu was saved at last.
A.Taking  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Having taken
C.To be taken &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Having been
taken
Some people would rather ride bicycles as bicycle
riding has _____ of the trouble of taking buses.
A.neither    &&& B.nothing    &&& C.some   &&&&&& D.none
The reason &  being late for the meeting was &&  his little son fell ill this morning.
A.for, that&&&&&&&&&& B.why, that&&&&&&&&& C.for, because&&&&&& D.why, because
Only when he returned______ the truth.
A.he found out&&&&&& B.did he find
out&&&&& C.he finds out&&&&&&& D.does he find
out
Without my glasses, I couldn’t _____ whether that
figure on the blackboard was a three or an eight.
A.make out    & B.make up&&&&&&&&& C.make for    && D.make off
题型:单项填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 simple is best 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信