初三英语句型转换,句型转换1~2 急急急求帮助啊!!!

初三英语句型转换1 I will learn physics at university.My friend Jane will learn physics,too.(同义句)I will learn physics at university and _____  _______ my friend Jane.2 她是那种你可以寻求帮助的人.She is _____ kind of person ___ you can ask for help
小雨儿0346█
我觉得第一句是 so will(sb也是如此,这句中so是倒装句,will是跟主句走的主句用will而不用does或is)第二句应该是such as(或whom)这里的as,whom引导的都叫定语从句
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. and so is my friend Jane2.she is the kind of person that you can ask for help.
第一个题为什么用is?不用does?求助 谢谢。
I will learn physics at university and _learn___  _physics_ my friend Jane.She is __the___ kind of person _who__ you can ask for help
第一个你看看 我觉得应该用so does 什么的。对不?
哦,可以,你的更好
1.i will learn physics at university and so will my friend Jane.2.she is those kind of person that you can ask for help望采纳
扫描下载二维码绝对错了!!!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
When the general joined the Red Army ,he was a
young peasant boy with a towel ...
大家还关注
<a href="/b/4155690.html" target="_blank" class="trackEventQuestion" trackType="PC_问题详细页" trackAction="跳转" trackDes="PC_大家还关注" title="高一数学3~ 已知0<β<π/4,π/4<α高一数学3~ 已知0<β<π/4,π/4...
<a href="/b/4155769.html" target="_blank" class="trackEventQuestion" trackType="PC_问题详细页" trackAction="跳转" trackDes="PC_大家还关注" title="一道初一数学题,明天就要交了,希望大家帮帮忙!谢谢! 从钝角<AOB的顶点引射线OP垂直于OA,若<BOP:<AOP=2:3,则一道初一数学题,明天就要交了,希望大家帮...
<a href="/b/4155823.html" target="_blank" class="trackEventQuestion" trackType="PC_问题详细页" trackAction="跳转" trackDes="PC_大家还关注" title="一道很简单的初一数学题,希望大家帮助,明天就要交了!谢谢! <a和一道很简单的初一数学题,希望大家帮助,明...初二英语,句型转换1~3,急急急,求帮助_百度知道初三英语句型转换!(英语解释英语)1.We are advised to leave at once.2.There are many high-rise buildings in the city.3.We appreciate your help very much.4.You should prepare your work in advance.
浮生如梦313
1.They advise us to leave at once.2.The city has many high-rise buildings .3.Thanks a lot for your help.4.You should get ready for your work earlier.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 句型转换 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信