Does he have small eyes做does的否定形式回答

1.We are in the same school .改为一般疑问句并作否定回答2.The boy has a long face,small eyes,a big nose and two big ears.改为一般疑问句3.He has a big house.改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答4.They have some brothers and sisters.改为否定句5.His eyes are small.改为一般疑问句并作否定回答
1、Are you in the same school No.2、Does the boy has a long face,small eyes,a big nose and two big ears?3、Does he a big house?yes.4、They haven't any brothers and sisters.5、Are his eyes small?No.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.are you in the same school . NO, We aren't2.dose the boy has a long face,small eyes,a big nose and two big ears?3.dose He has a big house?
yes, he dose 改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答4.They don't have...
in the same school ? NO,we aren&t.Does the boy have a long face,small eyes,a big nose and two big ears?Does he have a big house?Yes,he does.They don't have any brothers and sisters.Are his eyes small? No,they aren&t.
不知道能否帮上你哦~时间还赶紧吧~~
扫描下载二维码英语转换句型l have a wide mouth.They have eges.he has small eges.she has a big mouth.上面全部句型变否定句 疑问句 否定回答和肯定回答
星辰是神_551
1、否定句 I don't have a wide mouth.疑问句 Do l have a wide mouth?否定回答 No,I don't.肯定回答 Yes,I do.2、否定句 They don't have eges.疑问句 Do they have eges?否定回答 No,they don't.肯定回答 Yes,they do.3、否定句 He doesn't have small eyes.疑问句 Does he have small eges?否定回答 No,he doesn't.肯定回答 Yes,he does.4、否定句 She doesn't have a wide mouth.疑问句 Does she have a wide mouth?否定回答 No,she doesn't.肯定回答 Yes,she does.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Did I have a wide mouth?I don't have a wide mouth.I do have a wide mouth.Did they have eyes?They don't have eyes.Does he have small eyes?He doesn't have small eyes.Does she have a big mouth?She doesn't have a big mouth.
I don't have a wide mouth.Do you have a wide mouth? Yes,I do./No,I don't.They don't have eyes.Do they have eyes? Yes,they do./No,they don't.He doesn't have eyes.Does he have e...
扫描下载二维码they have small eyes 改为一般疑问句并作否定回答
Do they have small eyes? Yes, they do.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码he has a pair of eyes变成否定句和一般疑问句并作肯定和否定回答
小纯洁4rXl琫
否定句:He does not have a pair of eyes.一般疑问句:Does he have a pair of eyes?肯定回答:Yes,he does.否定回答:No,he does not.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 否定疑问句怎么回答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信