求一篇高二英语作文题目(高二)

高一英语作文带翻译
专稿! I'm your penpal Li Hua.I feel great sorry for I can't reply your e-mail in ...
专稿! With &the &improvement &of &people 's &material &n...
专稿! Hi, everybody, my name is zhang hong, I'm glad to introduce you to my schoo...
专稿! Some people think that the Internet cutting into family time together ,but ...
专稿! The Middle-Autumn Festival is one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it ...
专稿! The day of the opening ceremony was held in second weeks after the semester...
专稿! A country has its laws and a family has its riles ,too.My family also has s...
专稿! My holiday, do not have some fun. During the holidays, I can do a lot of th...
专稿! My childhood was unforgettable. When I was five years old, I went to the ki...
专稿! The Moon Festival or Mid-autumn Festival is one of the three major traditio...
专稿! it hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. but what is more painf...
专稿! if i were a boy again, i would practice perseverance more often, and never ...
专稿! && For this snowstorm, in order to allow the victims of the snows...
专稿! My dream home is an old castle in France. There are at least thirty rooms i...
专稿! I have no dream because I dreamed last night.
Everybody has a dream. They ...
专稿! Three attributes can help people in their studies. First, a sense of respon...
专稿! My hometown is Guangdong Maoming which lies in the south coast of China. I ...
专稿! I have a happy family. My family have five poeple:grandpa, grandma, father,...
专稿! Youth comes only once in a lifetime, therefore, it is important that we sho...
1/11下一页尾页
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师高二英语作文_百度知道  范文1:
  High school is regarded as the best time of my life. Besides classes and homework, there&s something more that I especially treasure. In order to leave school with no regrets, I&ll make the best of my limited time to go over the lessons I&ve learned. At the same time。
  I&d like to show my gratitude to all the teachers who have given me so much help in the past three years. In addition, it&s necessary for me to have a talk with whoever might have misunderstood me, for I do care about the friendship between us. For the purpose of improving myself,。
  I&ll ask my classmates for some advice which may be of great value to me. Last but not least, doing another good deed for my class is also my plan. With these things done, I will have no regrets in my high school life.
&&&&&&&&& 范文2:
  I will soon turn over the course of my life new page - I want to be high school students.
  High school campus is flying dream sky. High school students only spell a, can see beautiful future. My ideal is to grow up to be a great contribution to society. In the more than 1,000 days, let high school witness to our growing footprint, record our joys and sorrows of it. No matter what feeling is high school, we will benefit, matured, will lead a life of have never experienced. Because have not experience, will be full of illusion and hope to look forward to.
  I will enrich each day, never a waste of time, don't do meaningless wait, don't do negative complain, only struggles unceasingly. I want tolearn to strong, never give up: learn to reason, not blind impulse to do and not to judge, learn to surface phenomenon easily through the nature of things: learn to be independent, this face must face, this resolve their things must depend on oneself, not the responsibility of theTuiTuo! To improve their personal life substantiate, only to return not enough, emotional accomplishment enrich and rich life, so friendly with classmates, raises the interest hobby, plus active part in extracurricular activities.
  I'm in my world lit dream sparks, feel their lives to pursue my own dream, create their own miracle...
推荐阅读:
的错误意识
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话发表日期:
Many teenagers believe that chasing the fashion and act in the different way can make them the attractive person. They have the wrong understanding of charm, ...
发表日期:
My 18 birthday was coming soon, it was such an important day for me, because it meant that I was an adult. My father had promised he would give me a big present on this big day....
发表日期:
Most girls like to make up at the early age, they want to look as perfect as the models and attract the boys& attention. Recently, an experiment was done by a group in London. ...
发表日期:
Once I read the an article, it was about the things for a young person to do, one of them was to watch a concert. Indeed, as the young guy, we chase the fashion and have our favorite singers....
发表日期:
A girl who just graduated in an American high school was chosed to be the spokeman of the students in the graduation ceremony. She was an excellent student and got the acception of Cambridge University....
发表日期:
Internet has become part of our life, people use computer everywhere, such as they keep in touch with their friends and family, they also use computer to do their work. ...
发表日期:
When talking about Titanic, everyone will think about the handsome young image of Leonardo. During the last 22 years, Leonardo shot a lot of excellent movies and he has won many awards,...
发表日期:
I always have many thoughts in my mind, like I will finish my homework quickly and then go out for fun, but the truth is that I will not finish it until the last minute. ...
发表日期:
Last week, I watched a sad movie, it was my friend asked me to watch, she said I must be touched. Then I was very curious and watched the movie The Legend of 1900....
发表日期:
Selena Gomez who is a famous American singer and actress, has been criticized by the media in the last two years, for she got fat and did not as thin as other girls. Actually,...
发表日期:
When people are in 17 or 18, they feel they are young and beautiful, this is also their biggest fortune. Some poets said that nothing can compare with being a maid. ...
发表日期:
Many years ago, I learned that the sexy woman Marilyn Monroe was thought to be the most beautiful woman in the world, she had blond hair and the perfect body shape....
发表日期:
Every year, my school will have the summer camp activity. I love to join this activity so much, because I can have a lot of fun with my friends. What&s more, ...
发表日期:
I like reading novels, because in the novels, I can imagine the world that the author creates, I treat myself as part of the novels, it feels like that I witness all the incidents....
1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071727374757677787980818283848586
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有您现在的位置: &
学前英语:
一年级:||
二年级:||
三年级:||
证书考试:||
我想提高英语能力
京ICP备号-8 海淀分局备案编号:
Copyright& . 北京学而思教育科技有限公司 .}

我要回帖