韩国makemodelsua one's acguaintence

&Min JiangMin Jiang (One North) (岷江在纬壹)
64%36 votes28 reviewsHelpful review+25 moreVisited recentlyCuisineAsian,
SichuanOpening HoursDaily: 11:00 - 14:30Daily: 18:00 - 22:30BranchAverage Price$73 based
submissionsSuitable ForDinner (17 votes), Quiet (12 votes), Alfresco/Outdoor Dining (9 votes)
+65 SocialMin Jiang serves delicious Chinese and Cantonese cuisine. They have specialty in the house known as Wood Fired Beijing Duck. This is a great place to dine for authentic Cantonese and Chinese dishes. They provide a classy ambience and professional service.What others are eating hereRoasting Peking DuckTop Must Try Dishes:Peking Duck
Appetiser platter
Asparagus with Scallop.
Campor Tea Duck
Coffee Ribs
Deep fried fish
Hot and Sour Soup
Min Jiang Noodles
Sweet and Sour Prawns
sea perch with mango
Latest Review for Min JiangOverall RatingBased on 28 reviewsFood/Drink3.6Value3Ambience3.9Service3.4Most helpful review:
Food/Drink 4 | Value 3 | Ambience 4 | Service 4
Total Review: 1
I have been visiting the restaurant on and off and I find the overall service excellent and the food good all round. I particularly appreciate the fact that there are many dishes that can be ordered in single portions as sometimes i bring overseas friends there who may not take to the Chinese sharing style so readily. Sometimes, we just order the single portions to share so that we can get more variety. The ambience is cosy and you get the choice of either sitting indoors or outdoors.
Was this review helpful to you?
Food/Drink 1 | Value 1 | Ambience 1 | Service 1
Total Review: 1
I used to enjoy the Peking Duck here but sadly, the standard has dropped. Much better peking duck can be enjoyed at other restaurants.The service here is also really bad. The two waiters serving our section were sour-faced and poorly-trained with bad attitudes. It was difficult to get their attention (because they were understaffed). And when you did and gave them your request, the waitress would put her hand up in your face and say in Chinese, WAIT. The waiter gave an annoyed look when he couldn't place a dish on the table because the lazy susan wasn't spun around to meet him. I would not recommend anyone to this restaurant because of its poor service and rapidly-declining quality of food. Was this review helpful to you?
Food/Drink 5 | Value 4 | Ambience 5 | Service 4
Total Reviews: 63
Based on the title, many will defintely ask where is the best and the answer is Paradise Pavillion at MBFC.However, the Peking duck here is commendable. They served the delicacy in 2 different styles, the original peking style and the Sze chuan style (Can understand since this is a Sze Chuan Restaurant). Like the Sze Chuan style as its more spicy and different. After all these years of the standard Peking duck, it is really nice to have something different. They serve their peking duck the Beijing method, skin with meat and using white flour skin. Most restaurants in Singapore use yellow skins, which is made using eggs and thats why the yellow colour. The white skin is plain.As for the rest of the dishes, most are served individual portioned. The spinach home-made tofu is very tasty and well done, the sauce taste great too. We had the baked Chilean Sea Bass and i would say it taste like cod fish. Its very well done and the meat is very juicy and tasty. The desserts are fine too.The restaurant is surrounded by greenery and therefore, has a very relex and casual feel when u sit outside the restaurant. However, the inside of the restaurant is crampy when all seats are filled up. The outside seats are more romantic and dim. However, one drawback is that you may not be able to see the dishes served clearly and fail to enjoy the food presentation. If you are sitted outside, you can see the corner where they roast their Peking duck. Was this review helpful to you?
HGW guides you may likeNeed a table now?Similar restaurants
Mentioned in HGW
Latest Reviews on HGWAdd to ListCreate&New ListCreate&Most PopularPopular CuisinesRestaurant ReservationsAdvertise with Usnosferatu9 - Igre123
nosferatu9
Unesi link na sliku
Primjer: http://static-/foto719/slika.jpg
Zaista ?eli? da nosferatu9 postane tvoj prijatelj?Xuanzang (Hsuan-tsang) | Internet Encyclopedia of PhilosophyAcquaintance | Definition of Acquaintance by Merriam-Webster
ac·quain·tance
\?-'kwān-t?n(t)s\
: someone who is known but who is not a close friend
: the state of knowing someone in a personal or social way : the state of knowing someone as an acquaintance
: knowledge about something
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary
Full Definition of acquaintance
the state of being
personal knowledge :
the persons with whom one is
&should auld acquaintance be forgot
— Robert Burns& b
a person whom one knows but who is not a particularly close friend &a casual acquaintance&acquaintanceship \-?ship\
defined for English-language learners
defined for kids
Examples of acquaintance in a sentence
But Francis later found out that the dinner acquaintance who sweet-talked him got a thank-you check for three thousand pounds. —Julian Barnes, New Yorker, 20 Sept. 1993But all those qualities are so wrapped up in others that one could hardly ask for two men who are, at first acquaintance, more different. —Peter Garrison, Air & Space, October/November 1991A classical education, or at any rate a very extensive acquaintance with English literature, ancient and modern, appears to me quite indispensable for the person who would do any ju and I think I may boast myself to be, with all possible vanity, the most unlearned and uninformed female who ever dared to be an authoress. —Jane Austen, letter, 11 Dec. 1815
She ran into an old acquaintance at the grocery store.our family's close acquaintance with our neighborsShe struck up an acquaintance with a man from the city.He seemed cold at first, but on closer acquaintance I realized that he was just shy.While he has some acquaintance with the subject, he is not an expert.
What's the difference between friends and acquaintances?
People often distinguish between an acquaintance and a , holding that the former should be used primarily to refer to someone with whom one is not especially close. Many of the earliest uses of acquaintance were in fact in reference to a person with whom one was very close, but the word is now generally reserved for those who are known only slightly.
Acquaintance is often found paired with nodding. Although nodding acquaintance sounds like it describes a person who is known just enough to nod at, it tends to be used instead to refer to a thing or field with which one has a small amount of knowledge or familiarity (and this is the meaning that the phrase has had since its introduction to the language in the early 19th century).
Origin and Etymology of acquaintance
First Known Use: 14th century
acquaintance Synonyms
Synonyms , Antonyms
Phrases related to ACQUAINTANCE
Related Phrases
ACQUAINTANCE Defined for Kids
ac·quain·tance
\?-'kwān-t?ns\
a person someone knows slightly 2
personal knowledge &He has some acquaintance with car repair.&
Learn More about acquaintance
Thesaurus:
Spanish Central:
Britannica English:
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up acquaintance? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).
concerned with earning a living
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Take a 3-minute break and test your skills!
Test your visual vocabulary with our 10-question challenge!
Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way.
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
Word Games}

我要回帖

更多关于 ua39f5088arxxz 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信