英语。在栏中两份表格找出相同的]栏相同对应的答句。快。

在B栏中找出A栏的正确答案.&
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码“从B栏中找出与A栏相对应的答语,将答案写在括号里。( )1. How many students are there in your class? ( )2. What’s this?( )3. Is your teacher in the classroom?..."阅读答案_情景交际_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
“从B栏中找出与A栏相对应的答语,将答案写在括号里。( )1. How many students are there in your class? ( )2. What’s this?( )3. Is your teacher in the classroom?..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
“从B栏中找出与A栏相对应的答语,将答案写在括号里。( )1. How many students are there in your class? ( )2. What’s this?( )3. Is your teacher in the classroom?..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
从B栏中找出与A栏相对应的答语,将答案写在括号里。
(&&&& )1. How many students are there in your class? (&&&& )2. What’s this?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. Is your teacher in the classroom?&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. What colour is his jacket?&&&&(&&&& )5. What time is it?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
E. It’s brown.B. Yes, she is.C. There are forty-five.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. It’s a blue dress.A. It’s four o’clock.
参考答案:
1. C&&2. D&&3. B&&4. E&&5.A
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)2014年五年级英语上册Unit2单元测试卷(译林版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年五年级英语上册Unit2单元测试卷(译林版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年五年级英语上册Unit2单元测试卷(译林版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 五年级英语Unit2单元测试卷&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 部分30分一、听录音,选出句中你所听到的单词。(10分)(&&& )puter&&&&&&& B. art&&&&&&&&&& C.music& (&&& )2.A.third&&&&&&&&&&& B.second&&&&&&& C.first(&&& )3.A.classroom&&&&&&& B.bedroom&&&&& C.bathroom(&&& )4.A.high&&&&&&&&&&& B.heavy&&&&&&&& C..have(&&& )5.A.swing&&&&&&&&&& B.come&&&&&&&& C.computer(&&& )6.A.first&&&&&&&&&&& B.second&&&&&&& C.third(&&& )7.A.classroom&&&&&& B. class&&&&&&&& C.computer(&&& )8.A.heavy&&&&&&&&& B.high&&&&&&&&& C.great(&&& )9.A.sing&&&&&&&&&& B.swing&&&&&&&& C.stop(&&& )10.floor&&&&&&&&&& B.four&&&&&&&&&& C.flower二、听录音,根据问句选择答句。(10分) (&&& )1.A.Yes,there is.&&&&&&&& B.No,it isn’t.&&&&&&&& C.five students(&&& )2.A.No,it isn’t.&&&&&&&&& B.No,there isn’t.&&&&& C. Yes,there are.(&&& )3.A.It’s twenty.&&&&&&&&& B.They’re twenty.&&&& C. I can see twenty.(&&& )4.A.Yes,there are .&&&&&& B. No,there isn’t.&&&&& C.Yes,they are.(&&& )5.A.It’s on the first floor.& B.There are six rooms& C.Yes ,Miss Li 三、听录音,根据所听到的内容完成句子。(10分)1.A:Are there any&&&&&&&&&& in the&&&&&&&&&&& . B: No,there&&&&&&&&& .2.A. Is there a&&&&&&&&&&& on the&&&&&&& floor? B.Yes, there&&&&&& .3.A:Where’s&&&&&&&&&& room B:It’s on the&&&&&&&&& floor.4.There are not any&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in my school?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 笔试部分一、&英汉互译。(8分) 1.一位新学生 ____________&&&&&& 2.show her& around___________ 3. 在二楼 _& ____________&&&&&&& 4. an art room ______________5. 两间电脑室 ____________&&&&&& 6. the third day& ___________7. push me&&&& ____________&&&&&& 8. on the swing_____________二、选择。(10分)(& )1. There ________ two computer rooms and a library on the first floor.&&&&&&& A. are& B. is& C. am&(&& ) 2. There ________ any orange juice in the fridge. A. are B. aren’t C.isn’t(& ) 3. How many _______ are there in your school?&A.classrooms& B.a classroom&&&& C.isn’t (& )4. -Where ________ my gloves?-They are on the chair.A. are& B. is& C. be(& )5. The table tennis room is ________ the first floor. A. in B. on C. under(& )6.- How many oranges are there in your bag?___________ 24.A. They are& B. They’re C. There are(& )7. CAre there any music rooms on the second floor?No, _________ .A. there are& B. there aren’t& C. they are (& )8. There ________ a library in my school.A. isn’t& B. have& C. aren’t(& ) 9.- Are there any table tennis rooms? Yes._________ are on the second floor.&&&&& A. There B. They& C. They’re(& )10. _________ books are there on the desk?A. What& B. How much& C. How many三、用所给单词的适当形式。(10分) 1.The library is on the&&&&&&&&&& (two) floor.2.Let’s go and&&&&&&&&&& (play).3.It’s great&&&&&&&&&&& (fun)4.There&&&&&&&&&& (be) some bananas on the chair.5.How many&&&&&&&&&& (desk) are there in the classroom?6.There aren’t&&&&&&&&&&& (some)hamburgers on the table.& 7.--Are there any&&&&&&&&&& (picture) on the wall ?-- No ,there aren’t.8..Push&&&&&&&&&& ( I ),please!9.It’s time&&&&&&&&&&& (have) dinner.10.There are four&&&&&&&&&& (room) in the house.四、选词填空。(10分)
1. There are two table tennis rooms ________ our school.2. Our classroom is _________ the second floor.3. The yellow shoes are _______ the bed.4.The library is ___________ the computer room and the art room.5.There is a park _________ my house.五、在B栏中找出A栏相对应的答句。(10分)(& )1.Is there an egg in the box?&&&&&&& A.I’d like some noodles.(& )2. How much are the socks?&&&&&&& B.No,there isn’t.(& )3.What would you like?&&&&&&&&&& C. Yes, there are.(& )4.How many computers do you have?D. OK.Let’s go.(& )5.Are there any beds in the room?&& E.Thank you.(& )6.Here is some soup for you.&&&&&&& F.They are four yuan.(& )7.Let’s go and have a look.&&&&&&&& G. I have one.(& )8.How many classrooms are there?&& H.Fine,thank you.(& )9.How are you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I.Here you are.& (& )10.Can I have some water,Mum?&&&& J.There are 24.六、根据中文提示完成句子,每空一词。(10分)1.――你的客厅里有一台电视吗? ――不,没有。&―&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a TV in your living room?―No, there&&&&&&&&&& .2.在桌子旁边有一张椅子。There&&&&&&&&& a chair&&&&&&&&& the table.3.――你有什么? ――我有一些苹果。我没有一些香蕉。& ―&&&&&&& do you&&&&&&&&& ?& ― I have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . I&&&&&&&& have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .4.――你们上午有什么课?――我们有语文、数学、英语。&―What&&&&&&& do you&&&&&&&& in the morning.&―We have Maths&&&&&&&& and&&&&&&&&&& .5.你们学校有几间电脑室?& How many&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& are there in your school?6.图书馆附近有一个公园吗? &&&&&&&&&&& there a&&&&&&&&& near the park?七、理解(10分)(A)I have a picture of my school. There is a new building in the middle of the picture. There are many flowers and trees near the building. There’re twelve classrooms in it. There’re twenty-four desks for the students and one desk for the teacher in every classroom. Beside the building, there is a big&& playground. There are some boys and girls in it. They’re playing happily.& There are some houses next to the building. They are our library and reading rooms. How many windows are there in every reading room? Four. So it’s bright. Now some students are reading.& We all like our school very much.根据短文内容,判断正(T)和误(F)。(& )1.I have a picture of a new classroom.(& )& 2.There is a new building in the picture.(& )& 3.There are twenty-five desks in every classroom.(& )& 4.There aren’t any flowers or trees near the new building.(& )& 5.There’re four windows in the building.(B)Beibei: Welcome to my bedroom, Fanfan. Come in, please.Fanfan: Wow, how nice! What’s on the desk?Beibei : There’s a big cake and some books.Fanfan: What’s in the desk? Beibei : There are a lot of photos of my family in the desk. You can have a look at them.Fanfan: Great! ... I’m tired .Where’s the sofa?Beibei : There’s not a sofa. Come and sit on my bed. It’s soft.Fanfan: The two dolls on your bed are pretty. I like them.Beibei: I like them, too.Fanfan: Is there a map of China on the wall?Beibei:Yes. It’s near my bed. Fanan, shall we go and play basketball now?Fanfan: Great! Where’s the ball?Beibei: It’s under the bed.Fanfan: I can’t find it there.Beibei: Oh, it’s behind the door.对话,选择正确的答案。(& )1.Whose bedroom is it?A. Fanfan’s& B. Beibei’s& C. I don’t know(&& ) 2.What’s in the desk?A. Some storybooks. B.A computer C. Family photos.(&& ) 3. Is there a sofa in the room?A. No, there isn’t. B. Yes, there is C. No, there aren’t.(&& ) 4.Where’s the map of China?&&&&&& A. It’s on the bed. B. It’s near the bed. C. It’s near the window.(&& ) 5. Where’s the baskerball?& A. Under the bed. B. Behind the door C. Under the desk
The art room is on the second floor.There is a computer on the teacher’s desk.The box is too heavy .Bobby is on the swing.Their classroom is on the first floor.二、听录音,选出你所听到的答句。 Is there a girl over there?Are there any desk in the room?How many books are there in the bag?Are there any dogs in the desk?Open the door,please.
四、听录音,根据所听到的内容完成句子。5.A:Are there any students in the playground.& B: No there aren’t6.A. Is there a classroom& on the first floor?& B.Yes, there is.7.A:Where’s computer room& B:It’s on the third& floor.& 8.There are not any art&& rooms& in my school? 文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?当前位置:
>>>从Ⅱ栏中找出与Ⅰ栏相对的答语。 Ⅰ( )1 Good morning. ( )2 Goodb..
从Ⅱ栏中找出与Ⅰ栏相对的答语。
&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅰ(&&&& )1 Good morning.&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& &)2 Goodbye.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&& &)3 How are you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&& &)4 What's this in English?&&(&&& &)5 Spell it, please.&&&&&&&& (&&& &)6 Good afternoon.&&&&&&&&&& (&&& &)7 Hello!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&& &&)8 What's your name?&&&&&&&&(&&& &)9 Good evening.&&&&&&&&&&&(&&& &)10 Nice to meet you.&&&&&&&.
&&&&&&& ⅡA. Goodbye.B. Nice to meet you, too.C. It's a map. D.&Good morning.E. Hello!F.&M-A-P.G. Fine, thank you. H. Good evening.& I. My name is Alice.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& J. Good afternoon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:补全对话,情景问答难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5 DAGCF&& 6-10 JEIHB
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“从Ⅱ栏中找出与Ⅰ栏相对的答语。 Ⅰ( )1 Good morning. ( )2 Goodb..”主要考查你对&&情景交际&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
情景交际:也叫口语应用,试题根据对话的基本形式是一问一答的特点,通过提供一定的语境,将语言放在交际的实际情景中去考查。它所涉及的内容多是初中英语课本中出现过的与学生学习、生活相联系、实用性强的内容。它既考查特定交际场合使用的表达方式,也通过语境考查词汇和语法知识的运用。情景交际题注意事项:1.所补全的对话内容必须能使上、下文连贯一致,因而必须瞻前顾后、全盘考虑,不能仅看上一个问句就选择答句,或仅根据下文中的答句就补全它的问句,否则容易造成逻辑错误。 2. 做题前应注意试题前面是否有中文或英语的背景提示。这些背景提示是确定话题内容的重要依据,不可疏忽带过。 3. 在选择过程中考生应注意把已选出的选项划去,避免重复选择的错误。 4. 做题时要先易后难,一时难以确定不要勉强先做,否则易造成连锁错误。 &解题思路与技巧:1. 通览全文,领会大意,揣摩话题。解题时应先跳过空格通览全文,了解对话大意,根据对大意的把握,判定语境,揣摩话题。&2. 根据语境,细读选项,选择答案。在把握话题和语境的基础上,针对对话的每一空白处,细读所提供的选项,认真分析它们之间的异同,依据对话有关情景内容,选择正确的答案。&3.通盘考虑,前后联想,先易后难。要从对话整体理解出发,依照上、下问答的逻辑顺序来考虑所选择的答案,不可不顾前后顺序,孤立地就上句就补下句,这样可能出现所补句子符合上文而不符合下文的情况。要先解决有把握的、容易的,再回头补选较难的。&4.通读对话,义形结合,验证答案。将对话补全之后,再将整段对话通读一遍,逐一验证答案。所选的答案不仅语义上要符合语境,而且要保证语言正确,做到说话得体。&&&&
发现相似题
与“从Ⅱ栏中找出与Ⅰ栏相对的答语。 Ⅰ( )1 Good morning. ( )2 Goodb..”考查相似的试题有:
32001123099713939030930577167104249从2栏中选出与1栏相对应的答句&
落落为君11172
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 两张表格中找出相同项 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信