英文标志设计签名设计

霸气的英文个性签名设计_霸气的个性签名
霸气的英文个性签名设计
学习啦【霸气的个性签名】 编辑:盈承
  Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.
  与其伤心回忆,不如微笑遗忘。
  Love is an unknown place that no saying from all around the worldcan explain.
  爱情是用全世界所有的名言都无法解释的未知世界。
  Happiness is just on my hands, and even lost sense of direction, but still not afraid.
  幸福就是只要牵对了手,就算失去了方向感,但仍然不会害怕
  I think I miss you less and less as every day goes by.
  我想随着一天天过去,我对你的思念也在一天天淡去
  Laugh, and the w weep, and you weep alone.
  你笑,全世界陪你笑;你哭,惟独你一个人哭
  The only to commandeer a man can be violent memories, is the live better.
  唯一可以强横地霸占一个男人的回忆的,就是活得更好
  Finally, you opened its mouth before I put a hand
  最后是你开了口 我才放了手
  I tired you can not see my broken heart you can not hear
  我的累你看不见 我心碎你听不见
  The same can not withstand the ravages of time, emotion, to the time it will cool
  感情一样经不起时间的摧残 到时间就会凉
  I used to detour, because would like to see you at a glance
  我习惯绕路走,就是因为想多看你一眼
  Can you hold me tight as ever as I know you still love me
  能不能像曾经一样紧紧抱我 我知道你还是爱我
  Rev. Maclean: you can love completely without completely understanding.
  你可以不完全了解一个人,但你仍能全心全意地去爱他。
  I want to forget you, forget about any of your memory.
  我想忘掉你了,忘掉关于你的任何记忆。
  Life isn&t about waiting for the storm to pass, it&s about learning to dance in the rain.
  生活不是等着暴风雨过去,而是学会在风雨中跳舞。
  I can conquer the world with one hand as long as you are holding the other.
  只要你能牵着我另一只手,我可以一只手征服世界
  No matter how long. I love you are still so.
  不管多久。我爱你都依旧如此。
  When you love someone you have to learn to let them go.
  一但你爱上一个人,你同时需要学会如何放手。
  Emancipate urself from ur past. The only way to move forward is to stop looking back!
  把自己从过去解放出来,前进的唯一方法是别往后看。
  Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
  不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
  You are the reason why I became stronger. But still,you are my weakness.
  因为你,我学会了坚强,而你,依旧是我的伤
  We don't have any choice, only run in opposite directions.
  我们没有任何选择的余地,只有背道而驰
  If you feel sad for buring it in your heart, then just smile and let it go.
  如果放在心里会觉得难过,那么就请微笑着放手吧。
  If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.
  只要你记得我,我不介意整个世界都把我遗忘了。
  In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
  在梦境和爱情里,没有事情是不可能的。
  When you relinquish the desire to control your future, you can have more happiness.
  当你放弃了对自己未来的控制,你就能拥有更多的幸福
  The fragmentation of the separation, this is you want to end.
  支离破碎的分离,这是不是你要的结局。
  The wind blows away the thoughts, rolled up unruly time.
  被风吹散的思念,卷起不羁的时间
  Memory is a wonderful thing if you don't have to deal with the past。
  回忆本来是非常美好的,只要你能让过去的都过去。
本文已影响 人
[霸气的英文个性签名设计]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1006人看了觉得好
3719人看了觉得好
1545人看了觉得好
【霸气的个性签名】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有1.Not to pay, to know not overdo sth. 得不到的付出,要懂得适可而止。2.Glass is fragile heart 杯子易碎人心可谓3.Who never had a scar of youth. 谁的青春不曾有过伤痕。4.Time always save the best for last. 时间总是把最好的人留到最后.5.When you I care is a joke 你当我的牵挂是笑话6.Envision the whole of you . 期待你总是尽全力7.The time will precipitate. 时间会沉淀伤痛8.I am queen do not bow to any person 我是女王不向任何人低头9.My heart got lost in you world 我的心曾在你的世界里丢了10.I am not greed but I envy. 我没有贪婪但我羡慕海枯石烂11.Not to pay, to know not overdo sth. 得不到的付出,要懂得适可而止12.I learned to give up finally 我终于学会了放弃13.The best things in life are free. 生活中最美好的东西都是免费的。14.sea is the upside donw Sky. 海是倒过来的天。15.I\ve been hdding their cry to helpless (我曾抱着自己哭到无助)16.sea is the upside donw Sky. 海是倒过来的天。17.Time cut scar is called growth. 时间划过的伤疤叫做成长18.My world, I know a person is good. (我的世界,我一个人懂就好)。19.Nobody could ever replace you. 没有人能代替得了你.20.Old people dream on emotions. 『旧人旧梦旧情绪』21.[ Out water slide with a smile ] 微笑着凭眼角流水滑落22.We are the tender love in the world. 我们都在被这个世界温柔的爱着23.Softhearted is sick, but you are life. 心软是病,可你是命。24.Eternity is not a distance. 永远不是一种距离。25.Nobody could ever replace you. 谁也替代不了你26.Let the time tell the truth. 任由时间说真话27.I will cherish every good to me。 (我会珍惜身边每一个对我好的人。)28.I wish in your arms into the cat Jiao 我愿在你怀里成猫娇而不傲29.The time will precipitate. 时间会沉淀伤痛30.you will never be able to see me. (你永远也看不懂我)31.Softhearted is sick, but you are life. 心软是病,可你是命.32.I apply to get into your life . 我申请,加入你的人生33.I\m not a cry to let you love dearly. [我没有一哭就让你心疼的]34.Time always save the best for last. 时间总是把最好的人留到最后35.Won the world to lose you. 赢了世界输了你。36.Do not let yourself live like a joke. 不要让自己活得像个笑话37.Down enough to let go 失望攒够了就放手吧38.The time will precipitate. 时间会沉淀伤痛39.Passionate love is a quenchless thirst. 热烈的爱情是不可抑制40.Not to pay, to know not overdo sth. 得不到的付出,要懂得适可而止。41.You do not belong to me (你已不属于我.)42.Not to pay, to know not overdo sth. 得不到的付出,要懂得适可而止43.[ Rely on I don\t need your false! ] 我不需要你那虚伪的依靠44.Let the time tell the truth. 任由时间说真话45.Empty promises will wear 空洞的承诺总会磨损殆尽46.The time will precipitate. 时间会沉淀伤痛英文签名:47.You never feel my lonliness. 你从未体会我的孤单。文章出自,转载请保留此链接!48.When you I care is a joke 你当我的牵挂是笑话49.I pretended to be indifferent to it. (我假装对他漠不关心)50.You and I separatend is inevilable 你我的走散是必然的51.I have been,never left. [我一直在,从未离开。]52.A cat has nine lives onil in one (猫有九命也只有一心而已)53.Love is a carefully designed lie. 爱情是一个精心设计的谎言.54.I apply to get into your life . 我申请,加入你的人生55.Time cures all things 时间是医治一切创伤的良药56.sea is the upside donw Sky. 海是倒过来的天。57.Time cures all things 时间是医治一切创伤的良药58.Jump is also I love the heart also 你没想象之中那么恋旧59.I missed you but I missing you 【明明已经错过了你,但我还在想念你】60.In your life, I just passers-by. 在你生命中,我只是路人。61.All the city is a full of lonely cage 城市是一座装满孤独的牢笼62.Sleep when tired and smile when awake 睡眠的时候累了 笑醒着的63.Jump is also I love the heart also 你没想象之中那么恋旧64.[ Out water slide with a smile ] 微笑着凭眼角流水滑落65.sea is the upside donw Sky. 海是倒过来的天。66.I learned to give up finally 我终于学会了放弃67.Sadness buried deep down. 悲伤埋藏在心底深处。68.The time that you are my most fatal. 时光深知你是我最致命的爱69.Finally understand,I really do not 终于明白,原来我真的什么都不是70.Ijust want to be different in your heart 我想成为你心中的特别71.Because of you , so i madness . 因为有你,所以我疯狂。72.The best things in life are free. 我的心曾在你的世界里丢了73..Glass is fragile heart 杯子易碎人心可谓74.Rely on I don\t need your false! 我不需要你那虚伪的依靠75.I would like to meet a warmyou wander 我愿颠沛流离再遇见温暖的你76.I learned to give up finally (我终于学会了放弃)77.Far from eyes,far from heart。 眼不见,心不念。78.The sea is not blue, I would not be. 海不会不蓝,我不会不在。79.Jump is also I love the heart also 生活中最美好的东西都是免费的。80.I am just a prisoner of love 我只是做了爱情的奴隶81.A cat has nine lives ony in one. 猫有九命仅有一心而已82.The time that you are my most fatal. 时光深知你是我最致命的爱人83.Who never had a scar of youth. 谁的青春不曾有过伤痕84.I just don&t like you anymore. 我只是不再那么喜欢你85.Shout it from the sea. 来自深海的呼喊。86.Glass is fragile heart 杯子易碎人心可谓87.Your name, my heart. 你的名字、我的心事。88.Delay is the deadliest form of denial. 拖延其实就是最彻底的拒89.The time that you are my most fatal. 时光深知你是我最致命的爱90.All the city is a full of lonely cage 城市是一座装满孤独的牢笼看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关个性签名:
48小时热门5分钟内设计师响应
十年专注设计领域
费用最多可节约50%
相关“英文签名”35 张图片
相关素材精精精精精红动创办于2005年,老品牌值得信赖
在线客服 :
客服热线 :}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文邮件签名格式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信