省天天低价,畅选无忧Remember me on this computer
Popular Puppy Picture Search
All in the Family
Adopted on Dailypuppy
Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier
Adoptable: No
Featured Date:
Birthday: October 13, 2007
Biography: Sam was found lost in the park and brought to us from the city pound and we were immediately captivated by his bright blue eyes, which say Husky to us, but the rest of him is loving American Staffordshire Terrier. He is wonderful and sweet and a very people friendly and obedient dog, who would love an active home. He is a bit excitable around other dogs, so he'll need patient humans to give him some training and socialization, but he aims to please. This excitability is probably also because he's a young dog, somewhere between 2 and 3 years old. This compact little dog is about 45 lbs and is fully grown. If you are interested in adopting Sam or seeing any of our other great dogs, please visit: http://www.barcshelter.org/ for more information.
Any inappropriate content?
October 2017
Featured Puppies From the Past
Recently Added Puppies
Puppy Up Your Blog
Here at The Daily Puppy, we love puppies of all shapes, sizes, breeds, and colors.
We encourage visitors to browse our puppy picture archives to look at all the adorable photos of past daily puppies
, and to bookmark this page and visit often to see what cutie-pie graces the front page.
Want us to run a feature of your special little puppy? We are always looking for submissions of the cutest puppies on the planet.当前位置: >>
六年级英语总复习6B
六年级英语总复习 6B Units1-2知识总结“四会”词汇、短语。 写出英文) 一、 四会”词汇、短语。(写出英文)1、年轻的 5、重的 9、低;低的 13、去散步 2、高的 3、个子矮的 4、高兴的;乐意的 6、强壮的 7、比 8、更多的;更;更多 10、慢;慢的 11、远的;远地 12、善于 14、和……一样“三会”词汇、短语。 写出中文) 二、 三会”词汇、短语。(写出中文) 1.met 2.chat 3.twin 4.minute 5.only 6.child 7.so 8.goalkeeper 9.true 10.player 11.number 12.centimetre 13.one day 14.ball game 15.be glad to see them 16.have a chat 17.sit down under a big tree 18.a twin sister 19.twenty minutes younger 20.look the same 21.the only child 22.the man in black 23.do well in 24.do better in 25.want to do better 26.need help with … 27.a good football player 28.be better at 29.some of the boys 30.the other boys 31.get stronger 32.get up earlier 33.jog to school 34.play ball games 35.do more exercise 36.after school 37.start our lesson 38.read better than all of us 三、 四会”句型。 “四会”句型。 1. Who’s taller than David? 谁比大卫高? 2. Gao Shan is taller than David. 高山比大卫高。 3. Ben runs faster than Jim. 本比吉姆跑得快。 4. Do the boys jump higher than the girls? 男孩们比女孩们跳得高吗? 5. Does Jim swim slower than David? 吉姆比大卫游泳游得慢吗? 四、 三会”句型。 “三会”句型。 1. I’m as tall as you. 我和你一样高。 2. Su Yang’s (twenty minutes) younger than Su Hai. 苏阳比苏海小(20 分钟) 。 3. Whose school bag is heavier, yours or mine? 谁的书包更重些,你的还是我的? 4. That’s true. 那是真的。 5. Well done. 干得好。 6. Mike runs as fast as Ben. 麦克和本跑得一样快。 语法。 五、语法。形容词、 形容词、副词的比较级 1、 定义和用法: 在英语中,形容词和副词的比较有三个等级,即原级、比较级和最高级。 表示“等于 等于”时,用原级。它的结构是 as +原级 原级+as. 等于 原级 表示两者的比较 比较时,用比较级。 比较 2、 最基本的句式结构: (1) 形容词比较级句式结构:A + be 动词+形容词比较级 + than + B 如:I am taller than Helen. She is thinner than me. (2) 副词比较级句式结构:A +动词+副词比较级 + than + B 如:Mike swims faster than David. 3、 形容词、副词比较级的规则变化: (1) 单音节词末尾直接加-er, 如:tall-taller (2) 单音节词如果以-e 结尾,只加-r,如:late-later nice-nicer (3) 闭音节词如果末尾只有一个辅音字母,必须双写这个字母,再加-er, 如: big-bigger, fat-fatter, thin-thinner (4) 以辅音字母加 y 结尾的词,变 y 为 i,再加-er, 如:heavy-heavier, happy-happier 4、 形容词、副词比较级的不规则变化:good, well--- bad, ill--- little, few--- many, much--- far---farther, further 双音节和多音节词的比较级一般在原级的前面加上 more 构成,如: careful---more careful beautiful---more beautiful interesting---more interesting exciting---more exciting carefully---more carefully quietly---more quietly巩固练习一、单项选择。 单项选择。 选择( ( ( ) 1. ― younger, you or Tom? ― Tom is. A. Whose B. Who’s C. Who ) 2. My coat isn’t as good as ________. A. you B. your C. yours ) 3. I’m 11 years old and Wang Bing is 13 years old. So A. he’s younger than me B. I’m as old as him C. he’s two years older than me ) 4. Mike _________ than all the other boys in his class. A. sings better B. sings well C. sing better ) 5. _______ you usually get up earlier than your parents? A. Are B. Did C. Do ) 6. He’s good at ________ and ________. A. jump B. jumped C. jumping ) 7. Sometimes I jog ________ home in the afternoon. A. / B. to C. after ) 8. Jim has ________ pencils than his classmates. A. many B. more C. much.( ( ( ( (二、按要求改写句子。 按要求改写句子。1. He does well in Maths. (改为否定句) He _________ _________ in Maths. 2. Mike runs as fast as Ben. (改为一般疑问句,肯定回答) _________ Mike as fast as Ben? Yes, he __________. 3. Helen’s cat is thinner than Nancy’s. (对划线部分提问) ________ cat ________ ________ than Nancy’s? 4. My uncle is 40 years old. My aunt is 40 years old, too. (用 as…as 把两句合并成一句) my aunt. My uncle is 5. Nancy is also their cousin. (用 too 改写同义句) Nancy is cousin, .三、完形填空。 完形填空。Ben: Look at this 1 , David. David: Oh, you’re running so fast. Who’s the boy beside you? Ben: He’s my good friend, Tim. He 2 in New York. He runs faster than David: Does he 4 any hobbies? Ben: Yes, he does well in 5 . He likes 6 basketball. David: I like singing and playing basketball, too. We have the same hobby. Ben: Can you sing 7 ? David: Of course I can. My classmates always say that I am a super star. in your class. Ben: Oh, 8 ? I think you must be very 9 David: That’s 10 . ( ) 1. A. book B. photo C. pen ( ) 2. A. live B. lived C. lives ( ) 3. A. me B. my C. mine ( ) 4. A. has B. have C. having ( ) 5. A. PE B. Maths C. Art ( ) 6. A. play B. playing C. plays ( ) 7. A. good B. better C. well ( ) 8. A. no B. really C. right ( ) 9. A. young B. old C. popular ( ) 10. A. true B. all C. so3.四、选出正确的词或词组完成句子。 选出正确的词或词组完成句子。1. My brother is two years (old, older) than me. 2. Look, they are (having a chat, has a chat) under a big tree. 3. David (go, went) for a walk in the park yesterday. 4. I’m the (one, only) child in my family. 5. Tom is 125 (centimetre, centimetres). 6. Look at the (love, lovely) girl behind the tree. She’s my sister. 7. His eyes are (bigger, big) than (my, mine). 8. Jim runs (slow, slower). But Ben runs (slow, slower). (twin, twins). 9. Su Hai and Su Yang are 10. How about (going shopping, go shopping) this afternoon?五、阅读短文。 阅读短文。 (一) 一Miss Chen moved to another city, and soon she was ill, so she went to see the doctor. She sat in the waiting room and looked around. The doctor’s degree certificate(学位证书) was on the wall. Suddenly Miss Chen remembered: There had been a classmate with the same name in her class at school, and he was also a doctor! When she went into the doctor’s room, she said to him, “Good morning, doctor! Did you go to Yuanguang High School?” The doctor answered, “Yes, I did.” “Were you there from 1990 to 1992?” Miss Chen asked. “Yes, I was.” the doctor said, “you were my classmate!” “Oh?” The doctor said and looked at her carefully for a few minutes. “Were you Chen Xiao?” “Yes. You were Hu Tian, and you are one year older than me.”【选择正确的答案 选择正确的答案】 选择正确的答案( ( ) 1. Miss Chen , so she needed to see the doctor. A. visited a city B. was ill C. went away from a city ) 2. Miss Chen saw the doctor’s degree __________. A. on the wall of the doctor’s office B. on the desk in the waiting room C. on the wall of the waiting room ) 3. Miss Chen suddenly found the doctor’s name was the same as one of her_________. A. classmates B. students C. workmates ) 4. When Miss Chen met the doctor, she asked him if he ________. A. once worked in Yangguang High School B. once studied in Yangguang High school C. once taught in Yangguang High School ) 5. Miss Chen is one year _______ than Hu Tian. A. even older B. much younger C. younger((((二) 二Many Chinese people have a good time during the Chinese New Year. It usually comes in February. Each year gets a name. It may be called the year of the Dog or the year of the Monkey instead of(代替) 1970 and 1980. Usually there is dragon(龙) dance in the street. The dragon is a strange(奇怪的) animal about 20 feet(英尺) long. It is made of paper and cloth(布). Men hide(藏) under the dragon, and make a lot of noise by shouting and laughing. There are always a lot of firework(烟火). After the dragon dance, the children sing and dance in the street.【判断正误,用 T 和 F 表示 判断正误, 表示】 判断正误( ( ( ( ( ) 1.The Chinese New Year usually comes in October. ) 2. The Chinese people may call 2011 the year of the Rabbit. ) 3. The dragon was made of paper and cloth. ) 4. The dragon dance needs a lot of animals. ) 5. After the dragon dance, the children sing and dance.六、根据中文提示,完成句子,每空一词。 根据中文提示,完成句子,每空一词。1. Yang Ling 每天睡得比 Su Yang 晚。 Yang Ling to than Su Yang every day. 2. 多做运动,你会更强壮。________ more exercise, you’ll ________ _________ soon. 3. ―她和她的双胞胎哥哥一样胖吗?―不,她比他瘦。 ―________ she as as twin brother? ―No, _________ _________ than him. 4. ―谁的铅笔更长,他的还是她的?―我想是她的。 ―_________ pencil is _________, his or________? ―________ is, I think. 5. ―你为什么想当厨师?―因为我会做美味的食物。 ―Why do you to a cook? ―Because I can nice . 六年级英语总复习(6B Units 3-5) )知识总结 一、 “四会”词汇、短语(写出英文)路线 乘坐 紧接在后的 最好的 到达 停车站 天气 春季 沿着 道路 夏季 冬季 come from get there turn right / left get on/off middle school 街道 季节 秋季二、 “三会”词汇、短语(写出中文)history museum live in on your left/right post office shopping centre primary school train station at the bus stop every five minutes in Shanghai Street come-came Bank of China the long jump 50-metre race work there for one year in the countryside most of the time turn green get longer shout hotel miss warm rainy cloudyrun-rana long/short walk take bus No. 5 on Zhongshan Road out of at the third stop stop thief the high jump next week the best season the weather in New York make snowmen go rowing go jogging place kilometre cool windy rain sunny三、“四会”句型 Can you tell me the way to ..., please? 你能告诉我去……的路吗? What's the weather like ...? ……天气怎么样? 四、“三会”句型Go along this street, and then turn… at the …crossing. The…is on your… 沿着这条街走,在第……各十字路口向……转,……就在你的……边。 How far is it from here?它离这有多远? It’s about…meters/kilometers away.大概……米/千米远。 How many stops are there?有多少站? How can I get to ...?我怎样才能到达……? You can take bus No. 5. 你可以乘 5 路车。 You cant miss it. 你不会错过。 Which season do you like best? 你最喜欢什么季节? I like…best.我最喜欢… Why? 为什么? Because it's…, I can…因为天气… 我能… Does it often rain there in spring? 春天经常下雨吗? There’s a lot of rain in spring. 在春天雨水很多。 What/How about…?……怎么样? Sounds great!听起来很棒! It is warm in spring.春天天气比较暖和。 The days get shorter and the nights get longer in autumn/winter. 在秋/冬季白天变得更短,夜晚变得更长。五、语法1、问路知识 问路通常包括四个方面的内容:1)引起话题;2)问路;3)指路 4)表达谢意。常用的表达方式有: A. 引起话题 Excuse me... B. 问路 Where's …? Can you tell me the way to …, please ? Can you show me the way to … ? How can I get to ...? Which is the way to …? Is there a … near here ? C. 指路 Go along this street,and then turn … at the …crossing.The … is on your … It’s over there./It’s near the …/ It’s on …Road./It’s in …Street. You can take bus No….and get off at the …stop. D. 表达谢意 Thank you/Thanks (a lot). 不用谢有以下方式:You’re welcome./That’s all right./Not at all./That’s OK 2、How far 是用来提问路程有多远的特殊疑问句,基本句型为: How far is .... From ...? ……离……有多远? 通常用 It's about +具体数字+away 来回答。 3、What's the weather like ...?是用来询问天气的句子, 另外也可以用 How is the weather?他们 的回答都是 It's ...后面加天气情况,如 It's hot/sunny/rainy... 4、What about ...?表示……怎么样?通常用于又上文的情况下提问,What about=How about,两者后都可以直接接名词或跟动词的 ing 形式。 如:-I'd like a school bag. -What about the red one. -What are you going to do tomorrow? -What about going swimming? 5、rain 可以是动词“下雨” ,也可以是名词“雨” ,它的形容词形式是 rainy,在具体的句子 中我们要注意不同词性用法的区别。 如:Does it often rain in summer? Is it often rainy in summer? Is there a lot of rain in summer? 巩固练习 一、单项选择。( )1. Tom _________from the USA. A. comes B. come C. are ( )2. How can I __________ No.2 Hospital? A. go B. get to C. get ( )3. I met Mr Smith_____________ Shanghai street. A. in B. on C. at ( )4. Turn right __ the first crossing, the middle school is ___your right. A. on B. in C. on ( )5. The days get _____ and the nights get _____ in autumn. A. shorter B. longer C. longer ( )6. Which season do you like _____, spring or autumn? A. well B. good C. better ( )7. --______ do you like summer best? --Because it’s hot and I can go swimming. A. What B. Why C. Which ( )8. ________ it often ________ in winter here? A. D rainy B. D rainss C. Is; rainy二、按要求改写句子。1. Mr Black comes from America.(改为一般疑问句) ___________Mr Black_____________from America? 2. There is one stop on this road.(对划线部分提问) How____________ ____________are there on this road? 3. It’s four kilometers from here. (对划线部分提问) ______ _______is it from here? 4. I usually go fishing on Sundays. (改为否定句) I _________ usually __________ __________ on Sundays? 5. It’s sunny today. (对划线部分提问) _________the __________ like today? 6. It often rains in New York in spring. ( 改为一般疑问句并回答 ) _________ it often _______ in New York in spring? Yes, it _________.三、完形填空。Mr Smith is standing at his window. His wife __1__ near the window. She __2__ a book. “What are you looking at ?” She __3__ her husband. “I’m looking at a __4__ .” Mr Smith answers. &He is near __5__ wall. He is looking at our __6__. “Ah, __7__ is he doing now?” asks his wife. “He is coming over the wall now. He is a fat boy. He __8__ big ears.” “Oh, he is __9__ an apple. Now he is eating it.” Mrs Smith looks out __10__ the window, and says, “Ah, what do you see? That's our son.” ( )1. A.standing B.sits C.is sitting D.stand ( )2. A.reads B.is read C.reading D.is reading ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ()3. A.is ask )4. A.girl )5. A.we )6. A.pear tree )7. A.what )8. A.does )9. A.looking )10.A.toB.is asking C.asks B.woman C.dog B.our C.ours B.apples tree C.pears tree B.who C.where B.has C.is B.giving C.taking B.of C.atD.ask D.boy D.us D.apple trees D.which D.have D.eating D.into四、选出正确的词或词组完成句子。 1. Then turn left ______ (at, in) the fourth crossing. 2. You can ______ (take, talk) bus No.6. 3. Look, the boys (swim, are swimming) in the river. 4. There (is, isn't) any water in the bottle just now. (rainy, rains) in spring here. 5. It often 6. Helen (goes, went) for a walk in the park last Sunday morning. 7. To get there __________(fast, faster), you can take a taxi. 五、阅读短文。 (一) 一 Mrs Smith is a friend of mine. She comes from America. She is living in China now. She’s on holiday. Yesterday I met her on Wumo Road. She wanted to go to the post office to post a letter to her son, but she didn’t know the way. I spoke to her in English. I said she could take bus No. 9. It is next to Wujiang Library, and get off at the fourth stop. Mrs Smith was very happy to see me, she said she was going to the shopping centre later, and I told her the way. 【选择正确的答案】 ( )1. Where does Mrs Smith come from? A. The UK. B. The USA. C. China. ( )2. Where did Mrs Smith want to go first? A. The post office. B. The library. C. The shopping centre. ( )3. Who did she want to post a letter to? A. Her daughter. B. Her son. C. Her husband. ( )4. How can Mrs Smith go to the post office? A. By bus. B. By bike C. Take bus No. 6. ( )5. How was Mrs Smith? A. She was not happy. B. She was happy. C. She’s forty-one. B Mr Brown looks out of his window. There is a boy in the street. He is eating a sandwich. There is a dog in the street, too. The boy says,‘Come here, good dog. I’m going to give you some sandwiches.’ The dog comes up. The boy kicks(踢)the dog. The dog runs away. Mr Brown comes out of the house and says to the boy,‘Come here. I’m going to give you some money.’ The boy is happy and goes to Mr Brown. But Mr Brown doesn’t give him any money. He kicks the boy. The boy cries(哭)and says,‘Why do you kick me? I don’t ask you for any money.’ ‘The dog doesn’t ask you for any sandwiches.’ Mr Brown says, But you kick ‘ it.’ 【判断正误,用 T 和 F 表示】 ( ) 1. The boy is having some bread in the street. ( ) 2. The boy doesn’t give the dog any sandwiches. ( ) 3. The boy likes the dog. ( ) 4. Mr Brown wants to give the boy some money. ( ) 5. Mr Brown is going to give the boy a lesson(教训). 六、根据中文提示,完成句子,每空一词。 1. 你能告诉我去第一小学的路吗?当然。 Can you _____ me the _____ _____ No.1 Primary School, please? ______. 2. 沿着这条街走,然后在第一个十字路口向右转。 ______ ______ this ______, and then ______ ______ at the ______ ______. 3. 我怎样去购物中心呢? _____ can I _____ _____ the _____ ______? 5. 公共汽车站离这儿多远?大约两公里。 ______ ____ is the bus stop _____ here? It's about _____kilometres ____. 6. 他将 在那里工作一年。He is going to ________ there ______ one year. 7. 昆明夏天的天气怎么样?很热。但没有南京热。 What’s the weather _____ in _____ in Kunming? It’s hot.But it not as _____ as in Nanjing. 8. 格林先生经常去乡下散步。 Mr. Green often _______ _______ in the countryside. 六年级英语总复习(6B Units6-8)知识总结“四会”词汇、短语。 写出英文) ( 一、 四会”词汇、短语。 写出英文) 计划,打算 (戏剧的)演出 信 通信朋友,笔友 结束;完成 每件事;一切 号码 上课;有课 参加,参与 要求得到 (写出中文 二、 三会”词汇、短语。 写出中文) “三会”词汇、短语。 写出中文) ( concert picnic outing project zebra Africa read envelope yesterday both address fax machine postcard glue will lake wish by the way go on an outing singing contest sports meeting watch a race writing paper at the weekend have a picnic buy some presents with his friends see a Beijing opera plan for the weekend have a concert at the concert be good friends want a penfriend in China read about an English boy in the newspaper have the same hobbies yesterday afternoon give him my e-mail address fax number finish primary school go to a middle school at the Penfriend Club row boats some other subjects a photo of his family the man in the brown shirt go cycling 三、 四会”句型。 “四会”句型。 ---What are we going to do …? 我们打算在……时候做什么? ---We’re going to… 我们打算…… I want to… 我想…… 四、 三会”句型。 “三会”句型。 What animals are you going to look at ? 你准备看什么动物? What time are you going to come home ? 你准备什么时候回家? ---Is that Gao Shan ? 是高山吗? ---Yes,speaking. 是的,是我。 Can I have a/an/some/the …? 我能要一个/一些……吗? What for? 为什么?(为何目的?) ---Who do you want to write to? 你想写信给谁? ---Peter. 彼得。 ---Where does he live? 他住在哪里? ---He lives in London. 他住在伦敦。 ---What are his hobbies? 他的爱好是什么? ---His hobbies are …/He likes …(ing) 他的爱好是……/他喜欢…… You both have the same hobbies.I think you’ll be good friends. 你们俩都有相同的爱好。我想你们将会成为好朋友的。 My e-mail address is… 我的电子邮件地址是…… Thank you for your letter. 谢谢你的来信。 I would like to know more about you. 我想知道你的更多的情况 语法。 五、语法。 一般将来时 1.意义 表示将来某个时间要发生的动作或存在的状态, 也表示将来经常或重复发生的 动作,常与表示将来的时间状语连用。如:tomorrow , soon , next Monday , next year , next weekend , this afternoon , this evening… 2. 构成及变化 一般将来时常用的两种结构 be going to+动词原形:表示打算、准备做的事或即将发生或肯定要发生的事。 shall/will+动词原形:表示将要发生的动作或情况,没有太多的计划性, 还用 来表示意愿 (1).be going to +动词原形 A.肯定句 主语+ be(am /,is,/ are) going to +动词原形+其它成份 My sister is going to learn English next year. 我姐姐准备明年学英语。 B.否定句 主语+be(am / is / are)not going to +动词原形 +其它成份 I am not going to(go to)the cinema tonight. 我今天晚上不打算去看电影。 Be (am / is / are)+主语+going to+动词原型+其它成份…? C.一般疑问句 Is your father going to play basketball with you ?No , he isn’t.你父亲打算和 你去打篮球吗?不。 D.特殊疑问句 特殊疑问词(Wh-)+一般疑问句? Where are you going to spend Spring Festival? 春节你打算在哪过? 注意: be going to 结构后面习惯上不跟 go , come 等表位移的动词,一 般用该动词的进行时形式表示。如: He’s going to New York next week.下周他要 去纽约. (2) will /shall +动词原形 (在书面语中,主语是第一人称时,常用 shall ,在口语中,所有人称都可以用 will) A.肯定句 主语+will/shall+动词原形+其它成份 I (shall) write to him next week. 下周我将给他写信。 B.否定句 主语 + will /shall+ not + 动词原形 +其它成份 They won’t watch TV this evening.今天晚上他们不看电视。 C.一般疑问句 Will/Shall+主语 +动词原形+其它成份 Will you stay at home with us tomorrow? 明天你和我们呆在家里好吗? D.特殊疑问句 特殊疑问词(Wh-) +一般疑问句 When will your father be back? 你爸爸什么时侯回来? (3)Shall I /we …常用来征求对方意见,而问对方是否愿意,或者表示客气的邀 请,常用 Will you…?他们的回答比较灵活。 A.Shall we go to the park? 肯定 Sure , let’s go. 否定 No , let’s go to the cinema. B.Will you please come to my birthday party next week? 肯定 Yes, I will. / Sure . 否定 I’m sorry. I’m afraid I can’t.巩固练习一、单项选择。 单项选择。 选择 ( )1.What animals you going to look at? A.do B.are C.will ( )2.You me about it yesterday. A.told B.tell C.talked this evening? ( )3.What are you going to A.do B.did C.does ( )4.There a concert in the school tomorrow. A.is B.see C.has ( ) 5. I would like to ________ Tom’s penfriend. A. am B. is C. be ( ) 6. Liu Tao wants to write ______ Peter. A. in B. to C. at ( ) 7. Can I have ______ stamps, please? What for? I want to collect stamps. A. some B. any C. many ( ) 8. I’m going to tell him _______ my school and my favourite subjects. A. about B. to C. of 按要求改写句子。 二、按要求改写句子。 1.I would like to be his penfriend. (改位同义句)I ______ ______ be his penfriend. 2. Does Nancy have any brothers or sisters? (作否定回答) No, _______ _______. 3. My e-mail address is . (对划线部分提问) ______ _______ your e-mail address? 4. I am twelve years old. (对划线部分提问)______ ______ are you? 5. Nancy is going to go camping. (改否定句) Nancy going to go camping. 6. I’m going to get up at 6:30 tomorrow.(改一般疑问句) to get up at 6:30 tomorrow? 完形填空。 三、完形填空。 Dear Susan, How are you? It's very nice of you to write 1 me. 2 your letter I know a lot 3 you and your school now. I will tell you 4 about me and my school. I am eleven 5 old. I'm in 6 at Jinling Primary School. My mother is a 7 , she teaches Maths. My father is an 8 . He's good at his work. There 9 1500 students and 100 teachers in our school. Our classrooms are big and bright. Please come and look 10 our school if you have time. Yours, WangYing ( )1.A.for B.to C.from ( )2.A.For B.To C.From ( )3.A.in B.about C.with ( )4.A.anything B.something C.sometimes ( )5.A.year B./ C.years ( )6.A.Grade Five, Class Three B.Grade five, Class three C.Class Three, Grade Five ( )7.A.student B.teacher C.doctor ( )8.A.farmer B.teacher C.engineer ( )9.A.am B.is C.are ( )10.A. at B.about C. in 选出正确的词或词组完成句子。 四、选出正确的词或词组完成句子。 1. Look! Jack is ______ (writes, writing) a letter to his penfriend. 2. Can I give ______ (she, her) my e-mail address? 3. Shall we ______ (meet, met) at 8:30 in front of the cinema? 4. I’m going to ______ (tell, tells) Betty about my school. 5. She’ll (comes, come)with Wang Bing, Liu Tao and Yang Ling. 6. Mr Green (saw, sees)a play last Sunday. 7. Andy and Yang Ling (all, both)like drawing pictures. 8. ----Hello. Is (this, that) Tom? ----Yes, (this, that) is Tom spesking. 阅读短文。 五、阅读短文。 (一) 一 Mr. King lived in a small town, but he has a job in a big city, so he moved there with his wife and his children last Tuesday. On that day Mr. King took his new car out of the garage(车床) and washed it. A neighbour(邻居) came and looked at the new car for a minute. Then Mr. King turned and saw him. “That's a new car. Is it yours?”The neighbour asked. “Sometimes,”Mr. King answered. The neighbour was surprised.“Sometimes?”he said.“What do you mean?” “Well,”answered Mr. King slowly,“when there's a party in town, it's my daughter's. Where there's a football game, it belongs to(属于) my son. When I washes it and it looks very nice and clean, it belongs to my wife. And when it needs gas(汽 油),it's mine.” 【选择正确的答案 选择正确的答案】 选择正确的答案 ( )1.There are people in the story. A.three B.five C.six ( )2. Mr. King took his new car out of the garage and wash it. A.Last Thursday B.Yesterday C.Last Tuesday ( )3.Mr. King worked in . A.a small town B.a big city C.the gas atation ( )4.When Mr. King was washing the new car, his neighbour came to ask . him A.if(是否) the car is new B.what car it is C.if the car is Mr. King's ( )5.“Sometimes”in the story means that . A.when there is a party in town, the car belongs to his daughter. B. when the car looks nice and clean, it's his wife's. C. when the car wants gas, it belongs to him. (二) 二 Sam is my penfriend. There are five people in his family. His father is a PE teacher. His mother is a nurse. He has a sister and a brother. His sister is twenty minutes younger than his brother. They are all middle school students now. They are in the same school. They go to school together every day. They are all good at PE. They are American, but they can speak a little Japanese. They lived in Japan last year. They would like to China next year. I hope they will come soon. 【判断正误,用 T 和 F 表示 判断正误, 表示】 判断正误 ( )1. Sam is from America. ( )2. His brother and sister are the same age. ( )3. His brother and sister are in the different schools. ( )4. They can’t speak Japanese. ( )5. They live in China now. 根据中文提示,完成句子,每空一词。 六、根据中文提示,完成句子,每空一词。 1.我每周给我的笔友写一封信。 I write a to my every week. 2.今天孩子们没课,所以他们准备参加歌咏比赛。 The children do not today, so they are going to a singing contest. 3.他们正在讨论周末的计划。 They are talking about their the . 4.――下周你们准备干什么?―― 我们打算去动物园。 ―― What you to week? ―― We’re going to the zoo.
上海版牛津6B期末复习题_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 上海版牛津6B期末复习题_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。I...小学译林英语6B复习计划_英语_小学教育_教育专区。小学译林英语 6B 复习计划期末...六年级的课程任务主要是 让学生学会灵活运用各种语法知识,及各类词的用法,固定...六年级英语总复习6B_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 六年级英语总复习6B_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。牛津,复习...译林版6B 期末复习 六年级_英语_小学教育_教育专区。六年级第 7 英语周测班级:___ 姓名:___ 得分:___ 一、英汉词组互译。 (10 分) 1. 举行一个派对 2...朗文英语6Bchapter1复习_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。朗文 6B Chapter One 学习提要亲爱的同学们,学习了这个章节后,请按照要求检测你的学习结果吧~~ ...上海版牛津英语 6B 六年级基础语法复习整理_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。形容词比较级最高级 &一&规则变化 A. 单音节和不可拆双音节形容词 1.以 e ...六年级英语总复习6BUnits6-8_英语_小学教育_教育专区。六年级英语总复习(6B Units6-8)知识总结一、 “四会”词汇、短语。 (写出英文) 计划,打算 结束;完成 上...牛津小学英语6B总复习复习提纲_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。最全的复习提纲牛津小学英语毕业复习提纲(一) 单数( a, 元音 a,e,i,o,u 前加 an) 1....译林英语六年级下6Bunit1基础知识总结与相关联系 课题(课型) 教学目 标或 ...Review 6Bunit1 复习 unit1 重点单词、句型与语法 形容词变副词的规则 知识梳理...六年级英语总复习6BUnits1-2_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。六年级英语总复习 6B Units1-2 知识总结一、 “四会”词汇、短语。(写出英文) 1、年轻的 5...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 pitch comes from 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信