英语回答我的家里有一个哥哥和妹妹的故事

用英语写我的家里有爸爸妈妈妹妹和我,五句话
My name is XXX.I am from Shanghai.I am thirteenyears old.There are five persons in my family.father,mother and I.
记得采纳哦
请给我翻译一下,谢谢
家里有五人
爸爸,妈妈和我
采纳,谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译我叫✘✘✘,我今年12岁,我的家里有5个人,是我的祖父母,父母和我,
Hello everyone,I am ****,twelve years old,and there are 5 people in my family.My grandparents ,my parents and me.Thanks.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我家里有老奶奶的英语翻译_百度知道我家里有两个孩子,哥哥和妹妹,哥哥是个妹控,整天抱着妹妹亲,看到过亲嘴。两个人都是大学生了,还不_百度知道英语翻译求翻译,用英语就行了 我的家里有四个人,我和爸爸妈妈还有弟弟有一个幸福的家庭.首先是我,今年17岁,学习一般.性格方面当然是乐观开朗,对学习也挺积极的,但是有的时候还是会遇到一些难题,但我都会解决它.我还有一个弟弟,11岁了.马上就初中了,时间过得真快,当初的小孩子都快读初中了.当然最重要的还有我的爸爸妈妈,一对对孩子充满了期望的父母,我爱我的父母和弟弟,更爱我的家庭.(翻译的时候不要太正确,用初中水平就可以了,错误多一些,单词就在80到100字就行了,题材我已写好了)
There are four people in my family, my father and mother and brother have a happy family. The first is I, this year 17 years old, junior year of high school in general, learning. Character is certainly optimistic and cheerful, for learning is also very active, but sometimes it will encounter some difficulties, but I will deal with it. I have a brother, read the primary school, 11 years old. Soon the junior high school, time really flies, when children are fast reading of junior high school. Of course, the most important and my mom and Dad, a pair of full of expectation of the child's parents, I love my parents and younger brother, love my family.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 哥哥和妹妹的言情小说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信