参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!您的位置: >  >
五年级上册英语第七单元试题带答案
时间: 15:50:26
作者:秩名
【网络综合 - 小学五年级试题】★这篇《五年级上册英语第七单元试题带答案》,是答疑网特地为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助!听力部分(30分)1、选…
【网络综合 - 小学五年级试题】★这篇《五年级上册英语第七单元试题带答案》,是答疑网特地为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助!听力部分(30分)1、选择你所听到的单词或词组。(每小题读两遍。10分)( )1. A. class B. glass C. vase( )2. A. perhaps B. purse C.nurse( )3. A. play B. plane C. playground( )4. A. basketball B. baseball C. bathroom( )5. A. rabbit B. red C. read( )6. A. mouth B. mouse C. mother( )7. A. head B. hand C. hot( )8. A. eating B. reading C. sitting( )9. A. clean the study B. clean the library C. in the library( )10. A. look at B. have a look at C. look for2、选出你所听到的句子选项。(每小题读两遍。5分)( )1. A. Wang Bing is playing in the playgroud.B. Wang Bing is cleaning in the classroom.C. Wang Bing is singing in the music room.( )2. A. I’m going to the library.B. I’m going to the office. C. I’m going to the toilet.( )3. A. I’ll go and join them. B. I’ll go and help them.C. I’ll go and play with them.( )4. A. He is sweeping the floor. B. Is he sweeping the floor?C. He isn’t sweeping the floor.( )5. A. I need a vase. B. I want a vase. C. I’d like a vase.3、选择正确的应答。(每小题读两遍。5分)( )1. A. Yes, they are. B. No, he isn’t. C. Yes, she is.( )2. A. OK. Let’s go. B. Yes, I am. C. No, thanks.( )3. A. It’s over there. B. He’s twelve. C. She’s in the playground.( )4. A. Gao Shan is. B. No, he isn’t. C. Yes, they are.( )5. A. No, I’m not. B. Reading newspapers. C. The library.4、完成下列句子,每空一词。(每小题读三遍。 10分)1. It is ___________ o’clock in the afternoon.____________ are ___________. The students are ____________ the classroom.2. A:What are Mike and ___________ friends doing?B:___________are ____________ Miss Li in the _____________.A:How __________ students are there?B:________ are five.笔试部分(70分)5、判断下列单词画线部分读音是否相同,相同的用“√”表示,不相同的用“×”表示。(6分)( )1. A. mouse B. house ( )2. A. family B. cry ( )3. A. chess B. let( )4. A. look B. room ( )5. A. class B. ch
hange ( )6. A. with B. picture6、翻译下列词组。(10分)1.在办公室里 ___________________ 2. play with a yo-yo___________________3.放学后____________________ 4.read a magazine_____________________5.寻找我的自行车__________________ 6. in the playground __________________7. 打牌__________________________ 8.run after__________________________9.看画册_________________________ 10. eat the dog’s food__________________7、选择正确的答案,将其序号填入括号内。(10分)( )1. I’ll go and join ________.A.their B. them C. they( )2. _______ Ben and his mother buying things in the supermarket?A. Is B. Do C. Are( )3. School _______ over. The students are going home.A. are B. is C. am( )4. The telephone is __________. Let me answer it.A. ring B. rings C. ringing( )5. ----________ are they going?----They’re going to the supermarket.A. Where B. What C. How( )6. ----________ you listening to the radio?---- No, I’m watching TV.A. Do B. Are C. Can( )7. The girl is ________ her pen, but she can’t find it.A. looking at B. looking C. looking for( )8. ---- Is Mike laughing?---- _______.A. Yes, he is B. Yes, he can C. Yes, he does( )9. ----Is Helen ________ in the library?----Perhaps she is.A. studies B. studying C. study( )10. ----Look! Mr Yang is cleaning the car.----I’ll go and help _______.A. he B. his C. him8、按要求完成下列各句。(14分)1.Nancy is watching TV in the sitting-room.(改为一般疑问句)___________Nancy_____________in the sitting-room?2. They are studying in the library. (改为否定句)They _________ ___________ in the library.3. Tom does his homework on Sundays. (将on Sundays改为now)Tom _________ _________ his homework now.4. We’re going to the playground.(对划线部分提问)_______ ________ you going?5. Su Hai is sweeping the floor. (对划线部分提问)___________ is Su Hai ____________?</P
>4. sitting, basketball, he, on, a, is (.)______________________________________________________________________.5. in, they, library, studying, are, the (?)______________________________________________________________________?9、选择合适的单词,完成句子。(5分)doing, at, having, am,What, listening, going, watching, playing, eveningIt is Saturday ___________. Nancy and her family are ________ home. The telephone is ringing.Nancy: Hello!Tom: Hello, Nancy! This is Tom.What are you doing?Nancy: I _____ making a model plane. My dad is _________ TV and my mother is ________to music.Tom: ________ is your brother ____________?Nancy: He is __________ the guitar. What are you doing, Tom?Tom: I am __________ my supper. After supper I am _________to the supermarket.Nancy: How happy you are!10、根据中文意思,完成下列句子。(15分)1.----海伦在书房看画册吗? ----是的。----Is Helen _____________ a picture book in the study? ----Yes, she is.2.----你在干什么? ----我在帮助王兵学英语。----_________ are you doing?----I’m ___________ Wang Bing _________ his English.3.下课了。一些学生在打扫图书馆。我要去加入他们。________ are over. Some students are _________the library. I will go and _______ ________.4.----你们正往哪儿去? ----我们正去车站----____________ are you ____________?----___________ going to the station.5.----他们在打牌吗? ----不,他们在玩木偶。----________ __________ playing cards?----No, they’re ____________ ___________ puppets.11、阅读理解。(10分)AJohn is a student. He has a sister, Linda. They are in the same school, and they go to school together. It is three forty now. Classes are over. Linda is in the school library. She is reading a storybook. Her classmate Mary is in the library, too. She is reading a picture book. Joe is not in the library with his sister. He is in the classroom. He is playing cards with Tom and Bill. Linda and Joe go home by bus at four thirty every day. They
always go home together.选择正确的答案,将其序号填入题前括号内。( )1. __________ has a brother.A. Joe B. Linda C. Mary( )2. ________ is in the library now.A. Tom B. Joe C. Mary( )3. Joe is _____________________.A. reading a strotybook B. reading a picture book C. playing cards( )4. __________ are in the classroom.A. Tom and Bill B. Joe and Linda C. Linda and Mary( )5. Joe and Linda always _______ together.A. plays cards B. go home C. read story booksBIt is three o’clock in the afternoon now. Classes are over.Some students are drawing pictures and some students are reading magazines. Some students are flying model planes in the playground. My friends are playing in the classroom. Mike and Yang Ling are playing chess. They can play very well.Nancy is playing cards with Gao Shan and Liu Tao. Su Yang and Helen are not in the classsroom. They are in the library. Perhaps they are cleaning the library.对的在括号内写 “√”, 错的在括号内写 “×”。( )1. Some students are flying kites in the playground.( )2. Mike is playing chess with Yang Ling.( )3. Gao Shan and Liu Tao are playing cards.( )4. Su Yang and Nancy are cleaning the library.( )5. Helen is in the classroom.小学英语5A第七单元(Unit7)听力文字稿1、听录音,选择你所听到的单词或词组。(每小题读两遍)1. chess 2. perhaps 3. plane 4. basketball 5. read6. mouse 7. head 8. eating 9. cleaning the library 10.look for2、选出你所听到的句子选项。(每小题读两遍)1. Wang Bing is playing in the playground.2. I’m going to the office.3. I’ll go and play with them.4. He isn’t sweeping the floor.5. I need a vase.3、听录音,选择正确的应答。(每小题读两遍)1. Is he reading a newspaper?2. Shall we go and help him?.3. Where is Nancy?4. Who is looking for Wang Bing?5. Where are you going?4、听录音,完成下列句子,每空一词。(每小题读三遍)1. It is three o’clock in the afternoon..Classes are over.The studnets are cleaning the classr
oom.2. A: What are Mike and his friends doing?B: They are helping Miss Li in the office.A: How many students are there?B:There are five.小学英语5A第七单元(Unit7)参考答案听力部分1、CABAC BAABC2、ABCCA3、BACAC4、1. three, Classes, over, cleaning 2. his, They, helping, office, many, five笔试部分5、√×√××√6、1. in the office 2. 玩溜溜球3. after school 4. 看杂志5. look for my bike 6. 在操场上7. play cards 8. 追赶9. read a picture book 10. 吃狗的食物7、BCBCA BCABC8、1. Is,watching 2.aren’t,studying 3. is, doing 4. Where,are 5. What, doing6.He is sitting on a basketball. 5.Are they studying in the library?9、evening,at,am,watching,listening,What,doing,playing,having,going10、1.reading 2.What,helping,with 3.Classes,cleaning,join, them4.Where,going,We’re 5.Are,they,playing,with11、BCCAB FTTFF
康文岗| 专家教师
辅导科目: 初中英语
饶宇| 专家教师
辅导科目:初中英语
井萍| 专家教师
辅导科目:初中语文
涂健| 专家教师
辅导科目: 高中数学
张玉新| 专家教师
辅导科目:高中化学
耿国庆| 专家教师
辅导科目:高中物理
特别说明:
1.由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,答疑网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
2.答疑网()上的所有资料均为作者提供和网友推荐收集整理而来,仅供学习和研究使用。如有侵犯你版权的,请来信指出,本站将立即改正,客服邮箱:小学五年级上册英语作文大全:My English Teacher我的英语老师
日  来源:快乐城堡
内容提要:
  Miss Tang is my English teacher. She’s very pretty. She is tall and thin. She has two big eyes and a small mouth. Her hair is long. She likes cats very much. And she likes singing and dancing, too. Her English is very good. We often play games in English classes. She is very kind to us. We all love her.
  【要领点评】
  这篇作文的题目是“我的英语老师”,是一篇介绍人物的作文。小作者开门见山,直接点题,首先介绍了英语老师的姓名,然后逐一介绍了她的外貌特征、喜好、英语水平、上课特点以及师生情感等。
  小朋友们在写作文时,要注意使用自己最熟悉的词[组],以免写出一些错句子。写作时要注意意思连贯、语句通顺、标点正确、书写清晰、规范等。欢迎来到作文网!
全站搜索:
> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>>> 作文列表
最新五年级英语作文作文
热点五年级英语作文作文
热门体裁作文
五年级英语作文作文列表
英语作文:About My Town 发件人:晨曦
I live in a beautiful town.When I am free,I often go to the movies and buy some clothes. Little Star is the most popular cinema in our town.It has the biggest screen and the comfortable seat...
五年级英语作文:In the Future 发件人:晨曦
In 20 years,I think I will become a successful doctor.I am going to move to Beijing and work there. I think Beijing is more beautiful than the other cities in China.And I will have...
My Favourite Athlete 作文投稿 发件人:Bowie
五年级英语作文:My Favourite Athlete Have you ever seen the program of the Olympic Games? There are lots of excellent Chinese athletes appear to our mind. Do you want to know which...
五年级英语作文:Go to the park Its sunny today. There are many classmates in the park. Look! Zhao Xuanru and me is sat in a chair chat. Its talking and joking. Zhao Zhouyu and Ji Qinghao are playing chess. They are so happy. A few quiet girls are re...
五年级英语作文:My Sundays Hi, I am Cao Wanqian. On Sundays, I usually get up at 6:30. Then I have my breakfast at 7:00. I have some breads and some milk. They are yummy! I like it. I do homework at 7:30. Finish! Oh! Im so tired. at 8:30, I listen...
五年级英语作文:A pen friend Dear Tom: I am very happy to be your pen pal. I hope we can be good friends. Id like to introduce myself first I am 13 years old. Im a student and smart and sunny girl. I have tow small eyes, tow rows of neat, white te...
投稿五年级英语作文:My self-introduction 发件人:??正在加载中...
五年级作文:My self-introduction Hello, I am Cao Wanqian. I am a smart girl.I am 12 years old. I have short and black hair and small eyes. Purple is...
五年级作文:My family Hi! I am Cao Wanqian. Im a smart girl. I am 13 years old. I have long hair and small eyes. Summer is my favourite colour. My father is 41 years old. He is very fat. He likes going to cinema. My mother is 39 years. She is tall a...
英语作文Dream Everyone has their own dreams.Dreams has different kinds of types.Some dreams,like picking up the star,is impossible.Some dreams are strong,some are extremely silly.I still remember,when I was five and was asked about what I wanted to do...
My Diary 发件人:虐
Saturday, July 05, 2014 Cloudy It was exciting day! In the morning, my parents decided to go shopping. At about 9o clock, they went out. But I didnt go with them because I had to study for a test. For lunch, I coo...
五年级英语作文:My mother My mother in our eyes is a beatiful woman.she has rounds eyes,long hair,white cheeks,long eyelash,and black eyebrowns.she works in a school.after works she take us from school and we go back to home together,after this my m...
五年级英语作文:hot weather Recently the weather is very hot ,so many people are going to swimming,the news said that many area of 40%,some people because of the heat death,even out of the ice-cream quickly away.sometimes I have hot not sleep,after...
hello!My name is xu wen jia.My birthdayb is in Septmber.My mothers birther is in November.My fathers birther is in January. This is my familys birther.What about you?五年级英语作文:My familys birthday...
I have a happy day.I usually get up at 6:00.Then I do morning exercises.I go too (to)school at 7:00.I have English class at 9:oo.I do sports at 3:00p.m..I go home at 5:00p.m.. Thas my day.五年级英语作文:My day...
五年级英语作文的相关栏目:小学五年级英语作文带翻译:我的一天
233小学手机客户端下载观看离线课程
客户端二维码
手机Web端浏览
1、直接输入
2、扫描二维码,用手机Web看视频课程
您现在的位置:
小学五年级英语作文带翻译:我的一天
来源:233网校日|
  以“我的一天”为题,写一篇小短文。
  My day
  This is my day. I'm very busy, but very happy. I got up at 6:45. I had breakfast at 7:10 with my parents. I said "Good morning!" to my parents. My parents smiled. I went to school at 7:30. I said "Hello! Good morning!" to my friends. I had English class at 8:40.At noon, I had lunch. In the evening, I had dinner at 6:30. I did my homework at 7:00. I went to bed at 10:00.This is my day!
&  【参考翻译】
  这是我的一天。我很忙但是我很高兴。我起床在六点四十五。我吃早饭在七点十分和我的爸妈。我说早上好对我的爸妈。我上英语课在八点四十。在中午,我吃午饭。在晚上,我吃晚饭在六点半。我做我的作业在七点。我睡觉在十点。这就是我的一天。
责编:baijie
免责声明:本网站所收集的部分公开资料来源于互联网,转载的目的在于传递更多信息及用于网络分享,并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,也不构成任何其他建议。本站资料由编辑整理上传,本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责。如果您发现网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的作品,请与我们取得联系,我们会及时修改或删除。
¥500¥1200
¥500¥1200
¥880¥2400
看过本文的人还看了
扫一扫下载APP
微信公众号
增值电信业务经营许可证:湘B2-
湘ICP备号&&|
版权所有(C)3网校() All Rights Reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 五年级英语作文带翻译 的文章

更多推荐