2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
五年级英语作文-My home 字数不低于40个单词.
圣诞老银338
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1)I have a warm home.I love my home.Into the gate,you will see a large living room.Turn left is the kitchen.If,go straight,then we can see three rooms.Central Which room is mine.It is not big,but very sweet.Room filled with my favorite doll.My parents are next to rooms.This is me at home.A lovely's home.2)My home is a very nice and clean.I have a warm home.I love my home.Into the gate,you will see a large living room.Turn left is the kitchen.If,go straight,then we can see three rooms.Central Which room is mine.It is not big,but very sweet.Room filled with my favorite doll.My parents are next to rooms.This is me at home.A lovely's home.3)My home have three people.My father,my mother,and I.My father is a doctor.He works in the hospital and he offers a job politely very much.My mother is a junior middle school Chinese teacher.I am at school now.I read a book in seventh middle school of Nan Ping City.My academic record is general.We are very friendly.I love my family.4)My home is on the first floor.There are two bedrooms,a kitchen and a living room.I’m a child.I have a nice bedroom.In my bedroom,there is bedroom,a closet,an air- conditioner and so on.My closet is green.My bed is blue.I love my bedroom very much.5)Welcome to my home!This way please!Look!There is a big and beautiful room in my home.That's my room.there is a football under the chair,a baskerballon the bed.My things are over where!I don't likeclean my room!I have a pet cat,look,she is in mybed.I love my pet cat very much!There is a computer on my desk.I often study on it.I like English so there are many English books in my room!I love my room!I love my home too.6)I have a beautiful home .It is big and tidy.In my home,there are two bedrooms,a living room,a study,a bathroom and a kitchen.My father often stays in the living room.He watches Tv there.My mother often stays in the kitchen.She cooks there and she cooks well.And I often study in the study.There are many books in my study.I like reading very much.(给你六篇文章作为参考,都不难,没有翻译,哪句读不懂,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
p'fdddsjguhualksdkdjdm kaosjxchnsdjafmjhbsadvgcfhsjkanahwwjkdhyuhdwjhgsajdgwhjgdsasydgwtrdwhjklakjhgfadsfghjfk4lertghyjklldfdghdsfdhhglourtrrwqqedsgfffsxcvbvntfj
扫描下载二维码2014新版小学英语五年级上册单词英汉对照打印版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014新版小学英语五年级上册单词英汉对照打印版
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢小学英语作文:我的学校 My School
编辑点评:
I study in the No.1 Primary School. It's one of the best primary schools in my city. There are four buildings in campus.Two of them are teaching buildings.
I study in the No.1 Primary School. It's one of the best primary schools in my city. There are four buildings in campus.Two of them are teaching buildings. The other two are library and gym. The teaching buildings are huge and the classroom is large and bright. There are plenty of books in the library. I like reading books in the library. After class, students like playing in the gym. It&s a popular place after class. Besides, our teachers are great. They care much about students. I am happy to study in my school.
我就读于我们市的第一小学,那是我们这最好的一所小学。学校共有四栋建筑,两栋是教学楼,另外两栋分别是图书馆跟体育馆。我们的教学楼非常宏伟壮观,教室也是又宽敞又明亮。图书馆里面有很多藏书,所以我非常喜欢在那读书。课间时候,同学们都喜欢在体育馆里玩,那儿可是个热闹场所。另外,我们的老师也非常好,对学生都很关心。我喜欢在这所学校读书!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
相信对于学生们来说,“作业”与“考试”可以被列为两大“魔咒”,随时让人“痛不欲生”。“举头望明月,低头写作业”、“洛阳乡亲如相问,就说我在写作业”、“众里寻他千百度,暮然回首,那人却在写作业”,作业之痛,不是学生不会懂!但是,如今在沪江小学部,却有一群可爱的孩子们,已经进入了“新”作业时代!以下作业均来自沪江加州语文班级学员之手,堪称本年度英语作业之最!
最新2017小学英语作文信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:}

我要回帖

更多关于 五年级英语作文带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信