when do you get up歌you do get still

What Will You Do When You Are Retired? - Retirement:
A Full-Time Job
The Unfettered Pursuit of Happiness
Share your Comments:
Please enable JavaScript if you would like to comment on this blog.How to Travel the World When You’ve Got Absolutely No MoneyWhen You Need a Miracle: How to Ask God for the Impossible - Book Giveaway
When You Need a Miracle: How to Ask God for the Impossible – Book Giveaway
Are you in need of a miracle? Would you like a more intimate walk with ? Does the word impossible fill you with discouragement or hope? I believe Linda Shepherd’s new book will give you some solid biblical truths to help you ask–and believe–God for the impossible.
I don’t usually offer book reviews and book giveaways on back to back blogs, but I happened to be reading and reviewing those books about the same time. Please leave your comments below to be entered for a giveaway of Linda’s new book.
God Loves to Turn Impossibilities Into Realities
In When You Need a Miracle, Linda Evans Shepherd shows you how God loves to turn impossibilities into realities. I love her biblical approach and inclusion of basics: helping readers first begin a relationship with God, then moving on to demonstrate through Scripture, true life examples, and strong principles—factors like trust, love, forgiveness, praise, fighting our enemy, and others—that help develop an intimate relationship with Him. Shepherd’s principles are not new, but they are powerfully packaged—and I believe anointed with the Holy Spirit’s direction—as she demonstrates those principles from her own life and the lives of others.
No Easy Formulas
These words by Linda early on in her book will quiet the skeptic who might consider the prayers she has offered (or any material in her book) as formulaic: “I really believe you will experience miracles, not because you will learn how to pray powerful prayers. I believe you will experience miracles because you will draw nearer to God and his presence. Miracles are about what happens when we welcome God’s presence and power into our situations and lives.” I so agree with Linda.
There are no formulas here. Linda even cautions against that—and warns against those who would cause others to feel guilty in their well-meaning efforts to help. Instead, she gives valid reasons why some receive earthly healing, but not everyone. I believe what makes Linda’s book stand out from others are her solid biblical truths. The prayers she offers are based on Scripture, which fleshes out the truth that “faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God” (Romans 10:17). Some of the “truths” she includes in her book will help others cut through the hindrances to God’s working in their lives, allowing them to find freedom—which is a miracle many need. I read Linda’s book in two sittings, and I highly recommend it. Revell sent this book to me for review. There is no compensation involved.
Linda Evans Shepherd is the author of over thirty books including When You Don’t Know What to Pray: How to Talk to God about Anything and When You Can’t Find God: How to Ignite the Power of His Presence, and the co-author of the popular series the Potluck Club and the Potluck Catering Club. Linda is an international speaker and media personality and is the creator of RightToTheHeart.tv and appears as a frequent host of Daystar’s Denver Celebration.
She’s the leader of the Advanced Writers and Speakers Association and president of the nonprofit ministry Right to the Heart, which has seen over 500,000 people come to faith. She’s married and has two children. To learn more about Linda, her speaking, and her ministries, check out .
My Personal Prayer for You
Lord, you know the desperation in every heart. And you understand the longings we feel and our need for intimacy with You. I pray for those who need your intervention today. Y and Your Word is powerful. Open the eyes of those who need you, and open the hearts of those who are seeking wholeness, freedom, healing, forgiveness, and love today. Thank you that you love to do the impossible in ways that will always bring You glory. Draw us close to You, Jesus! We purpose to give You praise in every situation. Thank You for the miracles You bring daily.
Day-votedly Yours,
What Are You Asking God for that Seems Impossible?
How has God brought a miracle into your life? What prayers has He answered for You? How have you discovered a more intimate walk with Him? Leave you comments below and you will be entered into a giveaway of Linda’s new book. Winner will be announced on July 30. Your words might encourage someone today! You will not be hounded, prodded, or automatically added to my mailing list if you do so. Feel free to email this Christian blog to someone or to re-post on , , or other , using the buttons below. If you want to re-post any of my blogs on your own blog or website, please contact me for permission first. And if you’d like to, you can sign up for my blog/newsletter and updates at the top of this . Your e-mail address will never be sold or given to anyone!
Related articles
Related Posts
Got something to say?}

我要回帖

更多关于 do you still love me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信