youyou are my sisterr is as friendly as you否定句

请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道sister?(否定回答)
用户743961
No,I'm not
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语连词成句as/twin/kate/not/friendly/why/as/is/sister/her__________________________________
唯爱一萌187975
Why is kate not as friendly as her twin sister?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
not as friendly
as her twin sister?1111
as/twin/kate/not/friendly/why/as/is/sister/her_Why is kate not as friendly as her twin sister?_
Why is kate not as friendly as her twin sister?【希望帮到你,O(∩_∩)O~】
Why is Kate not as friendly as her twin sister? Kate 为何不像她的孪生姐妹一样友善?
扫描下载二维码2017届湖南省桃江县第一中学高三第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)适用年级:高三试卷类型:月考试卷试题总数:9浏览次数:42上传日期: 显示答案和解析提示:点击题面可显示答案和解析第一部分:阅读理解【题文】Saturday, March 24thWe have arrived in the hot, wet city of Bangkok. This is our first trip to Thailand(泰国). All the different smells make us want to try the food. We are going to eat something special for dinner tonight. The hotel we are staying in is cheap, and very clean. We plan to stay here for a few days, visit some places in the city, and then travel to Chiang Mai in the North.Tuesday, March 27thBangkok is wonderful and surprising! The places are interesting. We visited the famous market which was on water, and saw a lot of fruits and vegetables. Everything is so colorful, and we have taken hundreds of photos already! Later today we will leave for Chiang Mai. We will take the train north, stay in Chiang Mai for two days, and then catch a bus to Chiang Rai.Friday, March 30thOur trip to Chiang Rai was long and boring. We visited a small village in the mountains. The village people here love the quiet life—no computers or phones. They are the kindest people I have ever met. They always smile and say “hello”. Kathy and I can only speak a few words of Thai, so smiling is the best way to show our kindness. I feel good here and hope to be able to come back next year.【小题1】The diaries above show the writer's ________ days in Thailand.A.30B.3C.7D.15【小题2】It seems that visitors ________ in Bangkok.A.can’t take any photosB.can enjoy themselvesC.often feel hungryD.can always find cheap things【小题3】Which of the following is TRUE?A.Chiang Mai is a beautiful city in the south of Thailand.B.The writer left Chiang Mai for Chiang Rai by bus.C.Chiang Rai is a boring city in the mountains.D.The writer is traveling alone in Thailand.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2017届湖南省桃江县第一中学高三第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)【题文】It was in the Victorian Era(维多利亚时期) that the novel became the leading form of literature in English. Most writers were more concerned to meet the tastes of the middle class. The best known works of the period included the works of Charles Dickens and the Bronté sisters and others.Charles Dickens came on the literary scene in the 1830s. Dickens wrote vividly about London life and the struggles of the poor. Most of his works were written in a very humorous style, which was popular with readers of all classes.The Bronté sisters were English writers of the 1840s and 1850s. They began to write from early childhood. In 1846 they published the first book at their
however, their book attracted little attention, selling only two copies. Then the sisters turned to writing novels, each producing a novel in the following year.An interest in rural matters and the changing social and economic situation of the countryside may be seen in the novels of Thomas Hardyand a number of others.Literature for children developed as a single style. Some works became well-known, such as those of Lewis Carroll and Edward Lear. Adventure novels were written for adults but are now generally grouped in the list for children. Helen Beatrix Potter was an English author at the end of the Victorian Era, best known for her children's books, which featured animal characters. In her thirties, Potter published the highly successful children's book The Tale of Peter Rabbit in 1902.【小题1】What can we know about Charles Dickens from the text?A.He described the struggles of the poor in London.B.He showed an interest in rural matters in his writing.C.He focused on changing social and economic situation of the countryside.D.He published the highly successful children's book.【小题2】Which is TRUE about the Bronté sisters?A.They were English writers of the 1830s.B.They paid to have their first book published.C.They began their writing from adulthood.D.Their first book was successful.【小题3】The author states in the last paragraph that ________.A.society changed rapidly in the Victorian EraB.Thomas Hardy was not as famous as Lewis CarrollC.Edward Lear was famous for writing about animalsD.adventure novels were not written for children at first【小题4】This text is mainly about ________.A.literature in the Victorian EraB.writing styles in the Victorian EraC.famous works in the Victorian EraD.the importance of literature in the Victorian Era【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2017届湖南省桃江县第一中学高三第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Music is magic! Music speaks louder than words and it is a “language” that the whole world can understand. A piece of music can produce a response in the heart and mind. Like feeling an electrical current or receiving a personal radio signal, music has a spiritual effect on a person. Different kinds of music influence people in different ways.I have listened to music all my life. When I was twelve years old, the Beatles came to America and my whole world opened up. Maybe young people today cannot understand the influence of the Beatles when they exploded across America. Their influence changed the way we dressed, looked, acted and spoke... even our culture. The Beatles arrived in America from the UK just under three months after the assassination(暗杀) of President John Kennedy, which had put America into a great depression. And the freshness and lively spirit of the Beatles was exactly what the country needed to refresh itself.Music links the heart of the hearer with that of the composer. This means that it mixes the spirit of the composer with your spirit when you listen to it. And the music can take your spirit out of your body and transport you into another world. Music has a great way of touching people. Music can make you laugh, cry or shout. It's also a great source of inspiration.Try this one day and notice what happens: make yourself a cup of tea, sit on your sofa and play one of your favorite songs. Close your eyes, and soon you'll find yourself creating vivid mental images—matching the music that you are listening to.【小题1】Music has magical power because it ________.A.is a kind of languageB.can be played much louder than wordsC.receives a personal radio signalD.can influence a person's spirit【小题2】One can learn from the second paragraph that the Beatles ________.A.were the biggest band in American historyB.are not accepted by modern American peopleC.appeared at a special time in American politicsD.represented the roots of American culture【小题3】One will do all of the following while listening to music EXCEPT ________.A.feeling very refreshedB.having emotional changesC.painting some vivid picturesD.feeling inspired by the composer【小题4】It can be inferred from the passage that the author ________.A.has been influenced by the BeatlesB.enjoys drinking tea in his spare timeC.admires President John Kennedy very muchD.likes to match his own feeling with that of the composer【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2017届湖南省桃江县第一中学高三第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Meeting people from another culture can be difficult. From the beginning, people may send the wrong signal. Or they may pay no attention to signals from another person who is trying to develop a relationship.Different cultures emphasize (强调) the importance of relationship building to a greater or less degree. For example, business in some countries is not possible until there is a relationship of trust. Even with people at work, it is necessary to spend a lot of time in "small talk", usually over a glass of tea, before they do any job. In many European countries — like the UK or France — people find it easier to build up a lasting working relationship at restaurants or cafes rather than at the office.Talk and silence may also be different in some cultures. I once made a speech in Thailand. I had expected my speech to be a success and start instead there was an uncomfortable silence. The people present just stared at me and smiled. After getting to know their ways better, I realized that they thought I was talking too much. In my own culture, we express meaning mainly through words, but people there sometimes feel too many words are unnecessary.Even within Northern Europe, cultural differences can cause serious problems. Certainly, English and German cultures
however, Germans prefer to get down to business more quickly. We think that they are rude. In fact, this is just because one culture starts discussions and makes decisions more quickly.People from different parts of the world have different values, and sometimes these values are quite against each other. However, if we can understand them better, a multicultural environment will offer a wonderful chance for us to learn from each other.【小题1】In some countries, eating together at restaurants may make it easier for people to ________.A.get to know each otherB.share the same cultureC.keep each other companyD.develop closer relations【小题2】The author mentions his experience in Thailand to show that ________.A.the English prefer to make long speechesB.even talk and silence can be culturally differentC.too many words are of no useD.people from Thailand are quiet and shy by nature【小题3】According to the text, how can people from different cultures understand each other better?A.By recognizing different values.B.By sharing different ways of life.C.By accepting different habits.D.By speaking each other’s languages.【小题4】What would be the best title for the text?A.How to Understand Each OtherB.Multicultural EnvironmentC.How to Build Up a RelationshipD.Cross-Cultural Differences【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2017届湖南省桃江县第一中学高三第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)第二部分:七选五【题文】根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。How to Build Healthy Interpersonal RelationshipHuman beings are social creatures and thrive(茁壮成长) in relationships with others. A healthy part to be a well-rounded, happy individual is engaging in healthy relationships with others. These friendships can provide safe environments in which individuals can thrive and help promote general well-being. _【小题1】__1.Know your worth.One of the first steps in building healthy interpersonal relationships is understanding one's value. When an individual is aware of and treasures what he or she has, the building of relationships can be founded on that knowledge. _【小题2】__. Everyone has talents. When this worth is discovered, a person can then make use of these skills in approaching interpersonal relationships. If someone is a good listener, showing how to develop this skill can attract relationships with individuals who have a need for this talent.2.Recognize the value of others.__【小题3】__ In a healthy interpersonal relationships, both parties should be respected and feel as if they are valued in the friendship. When contributions to the relationship become one-sided, the relationship will move from healthy to unhealthy.【小题4】__Another way to build healthy relationships is to make friends with someone who shares the same value systems and lifestyles. Knowing that a friend will not request something from an individual will help to foster trust in the relationship. _【小题5】__The relationship can grow on this familiarity. Trust can also develop from these similarities and go a long way in fostering a healthy friendship.A.Also, having the same lifestyle can provide a link of familiarity.B.A healthy interpersonal relationship cannot be built on dishonesty.C.Seek out individuals with similar value systems.D.Be true to yourself.E. Everyone has worth.F. Here are some tips to build healthy interpersonal relationships.G. Along with understanding one's worth is recognizing and understanding the worth of others.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2017届湖南省桃江县第一中学高三第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)第三部分:完形填空【题文】完形填空阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。My mother was a responsible teacher and she retired. So I decided to give her one of my old computers to help her pass the time. She had a little bit of computer _________&, so I just set it up for her and let her &&_________ with it on her own.As time went on, I &&_________&&the computer was hardly touched. She said she didn’t know &&_________&&to use it. I decided to teach her. I sat and &&_________ everything and she seemed OK with what I said. Unfortunately, my sister called me at that moment &&_________&&we talked on the phone for an hour. Then when I saw her again, she was sitting in front of the computer, looking quite &&_________&&. The screen saver (屏幕保护) had appeared and she didn’t know how to &_________&&&it off. She had tried _________ &every key and it didn’t work. I told her, “Just _________&&the mouse a little.” What I meant was that she just needed to move the mouse around to &_________ the computer up. What she did was to &_________&&the mouse and start shaking it around in mid-air until the &&_________&&&went completely black. I couldn’t help laughing because of her funny &_________&. The more I laughed the &&_________&she got.She thought that I was a (n) &_________&&teacher and she decided to figure the thing out herself. Well, at least I helped her overcome her &&_________ &of breaking something and encouraged her to &&&_________ &a little.About a week later, I found a home-made &&_________ &card with a mouse on the front making a funny face &&_________ &to my door. It said, “Thanks for the computer lessons. Love, Mom.”【小题1】A.knowledge B.theory C.technology D.history【小题2】A.watch B.train C.play D.see【小题3】A.thoughtB.heard C.found D.ignored【小题4】A.why B.whenC.how D.where【小题5】A.learned B.described C.explainedD.discussed【小题6】A.and B.butC.because D.since【小题7】A.amusingB.relaxedC.interesting D.discouraged【小题8】A.getB.breakC.cut D.turn【小题9】A.hitting B.feeling C.changing D.removing【小题10】A.hang B.shake C.rub D.push【小题11】A.clean B.wakeC.bring D.take【小题12】A.put up B.cut off C.pick up D.put away【小题13】A.screen B.curtain C.cover D.window【小题14】A.gestureB.movementC.action D.expression【小题15】A.happier B.ruder C.better D.angrier【小题16】A.impatientB.humorousC.carefulD.helpful【小题17】A.pressure B.sadnessC.depression D.fear【小题18】A.observeB.reply C.experiment D.answer【小题19】A.shopping B.birthday C.inviting D.greeting【小题20】A.stuckB.appearedC.printed D.combined【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2017届湖南省桃江县第一中学高三第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)第四部分:语法填空【题文】阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。Until recently, almost everyone thought that growth and progress would make the world a 【小题1】______ (good) place. They believed that something new was always better than something old. So countries have spent millions of dollars 【小题2】_______ science to develop new ways of making things and doing work. 【小题3】_____, this new technique is the main cause of the world’s problems. One such problem has come from the 【小题4】________ (appear) of the car. In some 【小题5】______ (crowd) cities, the car has polluted the air 【小题6】_______ badly that people get sick just from breathing it. Waste from factories is another example of how new technology is hurting the earth. When some waste chemicals 【小题7】________ (put) into the sea, they can hurt or kill animals and fish. It’s time that we 【小题8】_______ (do) something as soon as possible. When the problems get worse, they will not affect just a few 【小题9】________ (country). They will be world problems 【小题10】____ affect us all.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2017届湖南省桃江县第一中学高三第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)第五部分:短文改错【题文】短文改错假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Three years ago I fail an important exam in my life and became a student in a ordinary school. Disappointing as I felt at the shabby campus and the poorly-equipped classroom, I found the teachers patiently. Besides, I enjoyed the friendly atmosphere in class. I decided make the best of it. I worked hard and got along well with my teachers and classmate. Whenever I had difficulties, you were always available. Soon I became one of the most best students in my class.My experience tells me that it’s not what you are given and how you make use of it which determines who you are.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2017届湖南省桃江县第一中学高三第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)第六部分:书面表达【题文】书面表达假定你是李华,高考(National Matriculation Test)后想去澳大利亚旅行15天,主要想更多地了解当地文化和大学。给你的澳洲朋友Joe写信,请他根据你的时间和旅行目的对你附件中的行程(itinerary)进行一些修改。注意:1. 词数100左右;2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2017届湖南省桃江县第一中学高三第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)1.anywhere 与 somewhere &两者都是不定副词。
anywhere& 在任何地方 , 常用于否定句和疑问句中。I can’t find
it anywhere.
somewhere& 在某处,到某处,常用于肯定句。 I lost my key
somewhere near here.
2. seem + 形容词& 看起来….. You seem
happy today.
seem + to do sth. 似乎、好像做某事&&&&&& I seem to have a cold
I seems / seemed + 从句& 看起来好像…;似乎….& It seems that no one believe you.
seem like ….好像,似乎…..&&&
It seems like a god idea.
3. decide to do sth.决定做某事&&&&& They decide to visit the museum.
4. start doing sth = start to do sth. 开始,可与begin 互换 。He started
doing his homework.
5. over 介词,多于,超过,在…以上(表示数目、程度)= more than
& My father is over 40
years old.
6. too many 太多, 后接可数名词复数: Mother bought
too many eggs yesterday.
& too much& 太多,修饰不可数名词, 修饰动词作状语。
&We have too much work
to do.&&&&&&& Don’t talk too much.
&much too& 太,修饰形容词或副词。&&
&The hat is much too
big for me.&&&&&&&&&&&& You’re walking
much too fast.
分辨三者的口诀: too much, much too, 用法区别看后头: much 后接不可数, too 后修饰形或副。
&& too many 要记住,后面名词必复数。
7. because of &介词短语,因为,由于,后接名词、代词或动名词,不能接句子。
&& He can’t take a walk
because of the rain.
& &because 连词,因为,引导状语从句,表示直接明确的原因或理由。
& I don’t buy the shirt
because it was too expensive.
anyone ,something, anything, everything, nothing,
everyone ,no one
What a difference a day makes! My father
and I decided to go to Penang Hill today. We wanted to walk up to the top, but
then it stared raining a little so we decided to take the train. We waited over
an hour for the train because there were too many people. When we got to the
top, it was raining really hard. We didn’t have an umbrella so we were wet and
cold. It was terrible! And because of the bad weather, we couldn’t see
anything. My father didn’t bring enough money, so we only had one bowl of rice
and some fish. The food tasted great because I was so hungry!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 2 How often do you
1. help sb. with
sth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2. How about…?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& …./ ….
3. want sb. to do
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4. How many + + &&&&&&&&&
5. + find+ that &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ……
6. It’s + adj.+ to
do sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&….
7. spend time with
sb.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
8. ask sb. about
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
9. by doing
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
10. What’s your
favorite…..?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ……
11 start doing
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
12. the best way
to do sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
help with housework&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&go shopping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&
on weekends&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&how often&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&
hardly ever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&once a week&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&
&twice a month&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&go to the movies&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&
every day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&use the Internet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
be free&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&have dance and piano lessons&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&
swing dance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&play tennis&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&
stay up late&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&at least&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&
go to bed early&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&play sports&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&
&be good for &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&go camping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
in one’s free time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&not….at all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&
the most popular &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&such as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&
go to the dentist&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&more than&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&
old habits the hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&less than&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
What do you
usually do on weekends?& I always
What do they do on
weekends?&&&&&&& They often help with
housework.
What does she do
on weekends?&&&&&& She sometimes goes
How often do you
go to the movies?&&&& I go to the movies
maybe once a month.
How often does he
watch TV?&&&&&&&&& He hardly ever watches
shopping?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& No, I never go
词语辨析:
1.& how often 多久一次,用来提问动作发生的频率。回答用:once,twice, three
times 等词语。
How often do
you play sports?&& Three times a week.
how long& 多长,用来询问多长时间,也可询问某物有多长。
How long does
it take to get to Shanghai
from here?& How long is the ruler?
how for 多远, 用来询问距离,指路程的远近。 How far is it
from here to the park?& It’s about 2
kilometers.
2.free 空闲的,有空的, 反义词为 busy. be free
有空,闲着,相当于 have time.
I’ll be free next week. = I’ll have time next week.
还可作“免费的、自由的”解。be free to do sth. 自由地做某事。
The tickets are free.&&&&&&&
You’re& free to go or to stay.
3.How come? 怎么会? 怎么回事?表示某件事情很奇怪,有点想不通;可单独使用,也可引导一个问句, 相当于疑问句 why, 但 how come 开头的特殊疑问句使用的仍然是陈述语序。
How come Tom didn’t come to the party? = Why didn’t Tom come
to the party?
4.stay up late&
指“熬夜到很晚,迟睡”。 Don’t stay up late next
stay up 指“熬夜,不睡觉”。 He stayed up
all night to write his story.
5.go to bed 强调“上床睡觉”的动作及过程,但人不一定睡着。I went to bed
at eleven last &night.
go to sleep 强调“入睡,睡着,进入梦乡”。&& She was so tired that she went to sleep
6.find + 宾语 +名词, 发现& : We have found him (to
be) a good boy.
find + 宾语 + 形容词, 发现: He found the
room dirty.
find + 宾语 + 现在分词, 发现 : I found her
standing at the door.
7.percent 百分数, 基数词 + percent: percent 没有复数形式,作主语时,根据所修饰的名词来判断谓语的单复数。& Forty percent of the students in our class
are girls.&& Thirty percent of time
8.more than 超过,多于,不仅仅, 相当于 over. 在句型转换中考查两者的同义替换。反义词组为:less
than.&&&&&&&&&&&&& I lived in Shanghai for more than /
over ten years.
9.be afraid of sb / sth 害怕某人 / 某事; be afraid of
doing sth.& 害怕做某事。
Some children are afraid of the dark.&&&&&&&&&& Don’t be afraid of asking question.
I’m afraid + 从句, 恐怕, 担心: I’m afraid I have to go now.
10.&& sometimes ,
sometime, some times , some time 的区别:
sometimes 频度副词, 有时。表示动作发生的不经常性,多与一般现在时连用,可位于句首、句中或句末。
Sometimes I get up very early.& ------How often do you get up?
sometime& 副词,某个时候。 表示不确切或不具体的时间,常用于过去时或将来时,对它用疑问词when.
I will go to Shanghai
sometime next week. ------When will you go to Shanghai next week?
some times& 名词词组, 几次,几倍。其中time 是可数名词,对它提问用how many
I have read the story some times.& -------How many times have you read the
time 名词短语, 一段时间. 表示“一段时间”时,句中谓语动词常为延续性动词,提问时how long
What do No. 5 High School Students do in
their free time?
Last month we asked our students about
their free time activities. Our questions were about exercise., use of the
Internet and watching TV. Here are the results.
We found that only
fifteen percent of our students exercise every day. Forty-five percent exercise
four to six times a week. Twenty percent exercise only one to three times a
week. And twenty percent do not exercise at all!
We all know that
many students often go on-line, but we were surprised that ninety percent of
them use the Internet every day. The other ten percent use it at lease three or
four time a week. Most students use it for fun and not for homework.
&&&&&&&& &Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister
Both Sam and Tom
can play the drums, but Sam plays them better than Tom.
That’s Tara, isn’t it?
Are you as
friendly as your sister?
I’m shy so it’s
not easy for me to make friends.
1. more outgoing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2. as...as.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ..
3. the singing
competition&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4. the most important&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5. be talented in
music&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6. the same as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
7. care about &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8. be different from&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
9. be like a
mirror &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10. as long as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
11. bring out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12. get better grade&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
13. reach for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14. touch one’s heart&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
15. in fact&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16. make friends&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
17. be good at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18. the other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
19. be similar to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20. be good with&&&&&&&&&&
1. have fun doing
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2. want to do
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
+ as&&&&&& ……
4. be good at
doing sth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5. make sb. Do
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
+ for sb. To do sth..&&&& ……
Is Tom smarter
than Sam?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& No,he isn’t. Sam
is smarter than Tom.
Is Tara more outgoing than Tina?&&&&&&&&& No, she isn’t. Tina is more outgoing
than Tara.
Are you a friendly
as your sister?&&&&&&&&&& No, I’m not. I’m
friendlier.
Does Tara work as hard as Tina?&&&&&&&&&& Yes, she does.
Who’s more
hardworking at school?&&&&&&&& Tina
thinks she works harder than me.
“+y”yi-er
-er-ow-er-est
more important
more easily
most important
most easily
older/elder
oldest/eldest
farther/further
farthest/furthest
根据句意填入单词的正确形式:
Jeff Green()
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 4 What’s the
best movie theater
1.It has the biggest screens.
2.The DJs choose songs the most carefuuly.
3.How do you like it so far?& 到目前为止,你认为它怎么样?
4.Thanks forget telling me.
5.Can I ask you some questions?
so far& 到目前为止,迄今为止&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& no problem& 没什么,别客气
have….in common& 有相同特征(想法、兴趣等方面)相同&&&&&& be up to&& 是….的职责
all kinds of&&& ….. 各种各样的……&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& play a role&& 发挥作用,有影响
make up&&& 编造(故事、谎言等)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& for example&&& 例如
take …..seriously&&&&& 认真对待&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& not everybody&& 并不是每个人
close to 离….近&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& more and
more&& 越来越……
Can I ask you some…….&&
How do you like……. 你认为……怎么样
Thanks fpr doing sth.
What do you think of ……..
much + 形容词或副词比较级 …….得多
watch sb do sth&&&&&&&&&&
观看某人做某事
play a role in doing sth.&&
发挥做某事的作用
one of +可数名词复数&&
…..之一……
the best movie theater to go to ?&&&&&&&&&&&&
Town Cinema. It’s the closest to home. And you can buy tickets the most
quickly there?
is the worst clothes store in town?&&&&&&&&&&&
Dream Clothes. It’s worse than Blue Moon. It has the worst service.
do you think of 970 AM?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I think 970 AM is pretty bad. It has worst music.
练习,用括号里的词的适当形式填空。
1. We went to the __________(bad) restaurant in town last
night. The menu had only 10dishes and the service was not good at all.
2. Blue Moon is ______________(good), but Miler’s is
_____________(good ) in town.
3. The Big Screen is
_________________(expensive) than most cinemas, but Cinema City
is ____________(expensive).
4. Movie City
has the __________ (bad) service, but we can sit the_______________
(comfortably)there.
5. Johnny Dep acted the
_________________(good) in that movie. He’s much ____________(good) than other
actors at finding the ________________(interesting) role.
作文(人的擅长)
Everyone is good at
something, but some people are talented. It’s always interesting to watch
作文(各国文化)
1.the other, &the others, &other, others, another
the other …………one …the other…
He has two
brothers, one is a teacher, the other is a doctor.
There are forty students
in our class. twenty-one are girls, the other nineteen are boys.
the others& the otherthe other+the
= any other +
You two stay here,
the others go with me.
I’m different from
Jeff because I’m louder than the other kids (any other kid) in my class.
We learn Chinese,
Maths, English and other subjects.
others& “”
Some students are
doing homework,others are talking loudly.
another “”
I don’t like this
one. Please show me another one.
3.find out find
Please find out
when Mrs Green will go to Beijing.
take place
I wonder what was
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Sth + happens to
sb. A traffic accident happened to his elder brother yesterday.
Sth + happens + //
An accident
happened on Park Street.
happen v“”to,“……”.
Sb + happens to do
I happened to see
my uncle on the street.
* take place “”“”
Great changes have
taken place in China.
The meeting will
take place next Friday.
1)expect + //……
I’m expecting Li
Lin’s letter.
2)expect to do
Lily expects to
come back next week.
3)expect sb. to do
I expect my mother
to come back early.
4)expect + & ……
I expected that
I’ll come back next Monday.
7. serious a.
He is a serious man.
be serious about
Peter is serious
about Jenny. He wants to get married to her.
be serious about
doing sth.&&
____He’s serious about selling his house.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Unit 6 I’m going to study computer science
grow up&&&&&&& &&every day&&&&&&& &be
sure about&&&&&&& make sure&&&&&&&& send…to…
be able to&&&&&&&& &the meaning of&&&&&&& &&&different kinds of&&&&&&&&&& the meaning of
in common&&&&&&&&& at the beginning of&&&&&&& &&write down&&&&&&&& have to do with
take up&&&&&&&&&&& &hardly ever&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&too…to…
want to do
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& be going to +
practice doing
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& keep on doing sth.
learn to do
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& finish doing sth
promise to do
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& help sb. to do sth.
remember to do
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& agree to do sth.
love to do sth.
be going to
be going to + ――tomorrow, next yearwhen be beam, is, are going
+ be going to +
+ He is going to take the bus there.
+ be not going to +
I’m not going to see my friends this
be.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Are you going to see
your friends this weekend?&& Yes ,I
am.&& /&&&
No, I’m not.
What is he going
to do this weekend?& &When are you going to see your friends?
will + ”will will not, will
not,won’t,
Will planes be
large in the future?&&&&&&&& Yes, they
will. /& No, they won’t.
②will be going to && I
believe Lucy will be a great doctor.
③ will.&&&
I will ten years
old next year.
I’m tired I will
go to bed.
I’ll tell you the
be going to,
What do you want to
be when you grow up?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I
want to be an engineer.
How are you going
to do that?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I’m
going to study math really hard.
Where are you
going to work?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I’m
going to move to Shanghai.
When are you going
to start?&&&&&&&&&&&&& I’m going to start
when I finish high school and college.
dishonest girl. She never keeps a promise.
Unit 7 Will people have robots?
on computers&&&&&&&&&& on paper&&&&&&&&& &live to be 200 years old&&&&&&&&&& free time
in danger&&&&&&&&&&&&& on the earth&&&&&&&&& play a part in sth&&&&&&&&&&&& space station
look for&&&&&&&&&&&&&& computer programmer&& &&&&&&&&&in the future&&&&&&&& huandreds of
the same…as&&&&&&&&&&& over and over again&&&&&&&&&& &get bored&&&&&&&&&&& &wake up
look like&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &fall down
will + && &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
fewer/more + &&&&&
less/more + && /&&&&&&&&&&&&
try to do sth.&
have to do
sth&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& agree with sb.&&&&
such + & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
play a part in doing sth&
make sb do
sth&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& help sb with sth&&&&&
There will be +
+ && ….&&&&&&& There
is/are + sb. + doing sth& ……
sb + to do sth& …
What will the
future be like?&&&&&& Cities will be more
polluted. And there will be fewer trees.
Will people use
money in 100 years?&&&&&&& No, they
won’t. Everything will be free.
Will there be
world peace?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yes, I hope
Kids will stuffy
at home on computers.&&&&&&&&&& They
won’t go to school.
&&&&&&& Countable&& nouns&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Uncountable nouns
&There will be more people.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& There will be more
pollution.
&There will be fewer trees.&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&There will be less free time.
more, less,fewer
In the future,
there will be ________fresh water because there will be _______pollution in the
In 100 years,
there will be ______cars because there will be _______people in the cities.
There will be
________job for people because ________ robots will do the same jobs as people.
I think there will
be ________cities because people will build________buildings in the country.
In 50 years,
people will have _______ free time because there will be ________things to do.
All the living
things on the earth depend on the sun. /&
What on earth do you mean?
3. human, “”
people, “”
man,“”a man “/ ”men.
He was the only
human on the island.
There are only
three persons in the room.
There are many
people there.
Man is stronger
than woman.
+ will/shall +
will shall
going to +
+ &&&&&& &be
will/shall/be
not.&&& will
not = won’t .
will/shall/be
There will be +
Will there be +
Yes, there will.
No, there won’t.
There won’t be +
When will there be a nice basketball match?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Unit 8 How do you make a banana milk shake?
milk shake&&&&&&&& turn on&&&&&& pour into&&&&&&&& a cup of yogurt&&&&&&& a good idea&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
on Saturday&&&&&&& cut up&&&&&&& put into&&&&&&&&& one more thing&&&&&&&& a piece of
at this time&&&&&& a few&&&&&&&& fill…with…&&&&&& cover…with…& &&&&&&&one by one
a long time
How many + &&&&&&&&&& How
much + &&&&&&&&&&&&
let sb. + do sth.
want + to do
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& forget + to do
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& how + to do sth.
There are many
reasons for&&&&&&&&
+ago&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&by + doing sth.
need + to do
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& make +
+ &&&&&&&&
It’s time(for sb) + to do sth
First…Next…Then…Finally…
Turn on the
blender.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& How
do you make a banana milk shake?
How many bananas
do we need?&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&How much yogurt do we need?
Now, it’s time to
enjoy the rice noodles!
How do you make a
banana milk shake?&&&&&& First, peel the
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Next, put the banana in
the blender.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Then, pour the milk into the
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Finally, turn on the blender.
&&&&&& Countable nouns&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Uncountable
How many bananas
do we need?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& How much
yogurt do we need?
We need three
bananas.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We
need one cup of yogurt.
either…or…, neither…nor…,
not only…but also..
here, there
作文(食物的制作过程)
turn on& turn off.&& turn up/turn down /
pour…into…&&& …/…&&&
into …&&&&
put, throw, break, lay, fall inintoininto
He put all the
books in/into the bag.&&&&& Come in!
4. one more thing
= another one thing&&&
5. fill with ……& be
filled with& = be full of&& ….
The boy filled the bottle with sand.&&& /&&
The bag was full of clothes.
cover…with…& ……&&&& be covered with&& …& cover n.
Ann covered her
face with her hands.&&&&& / &The cover of the magazine is nice.
7. It’s time (for
sb) to do sth.&&&
It’s time for sth.&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 9 Can you come to my
on Saturday
afternoon&&&&& have to&&&&&& &prepare for&&&&&&&&& &go to the doctor
have the flu&&&&&&&&&&&&& help my parents&&&&& come to the party&&&&& meet my friend
party&&&&&&&&&&&& too much homework&&&&&& go to the movies&&&&&& another time
last fall&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&hang out&&&&&& &after school&&&&&& on the weekend&&&
&study for a test
grandparents&&&&&&&& the day before
yesterday&&&&&&& the day after
tomorrow&&&
have a piano
lesson&&&&&& look after&&&&& accept an invitation&&&&&&& turn down an invitation
take a trip&&&&&&&& at the end of this month&&&&&&&& look forward to&&&&&& the opening of
writing&&&&&&&& go shopping&&&&&&& do homework&&&&& go to the concert
&not…until
invite sb. to do sth.&&&&&&&&& What + a/an +
help sb. (to) do
sth&&&&&&&&& What +
be sad to do
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& see sb to do
see sb doing sth
the best way to do
sth.&&&&&&&&&&& have a surprise party for
look forward to
doing sth.&&&&&&&&& reply to sth/sb.
What’s today?&&&&&&&&&
What’s the date today?&&&&&&&&
&What day is it today?
Can you come to my
party on Saturday afternoon?
Sure, I’d love
Sorry I can’t. I have to prepare for an exam.
Can you come to my
party on Saturday?&&& Sure, I’d love to.
/Sorry, I must study for a math test.
Can you go to the
movie tomorrow&&&&& &Sure. That sound great. / I’m afraid not. I
have the flu.
Can he go to the
party?&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&No, he can’t. He has to help his parents.
Can she go to the
baseball game?&& &&&&&No, she’s not available. She must go to
the doctor.
Can they go to the
movie?&&&&&&& &&&&&&No,
they’re not free. They might have to meet their friends.
prepare“”&&prepare for sth. …for& /&
prepare to do sth&
get/be ready“”①be ready(for sth)②get sth. ready ③be ready(for sth)④be get
ready to do()
2. have the flu & have a
cold& &&& have a cough&& &&& have a fever& && 3. hang out & hang on&
hang about &
catch up with& &&&& catch hold of&&
turn down = refuse
help sb.(to) do
help sb. with sth& && at the end
of& ……& by
the end of&& …&&&&
in the end of&
surprised be surprised to do sth&
surprising & The news was
one’s surprise&&&&&&&
It surprise sb to do sth.
look forward
hear from sb.
= receive a letter from sb.
hear of = hear about
Unit 10 If you go to the party, you’ll have
a great time!
party&&&& have a great /good time&&&&& stay at home&& take the bus&& &tomorrow night
have a class
party&&&& have a class meeting&&&&&&&& &half the class&&&&&&& make some food&&&
at the party&&&&&& &&&order food&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&potato chips &&&&&&&&&&&&be angry with sb.&& &&&
give sb some
travel around the
world&&&&& go to college&&&&&&& makea lot ofmoney&&& get an
education&&&&
work hard&&&&& a soccer player&&&& keep…to oneself&&&&& talk to sb.&&&&& in life&&&
in the end
be angry at/about
sth&&&&&& make mistakes&&&&&&&& in the future&&&&&& run away&&
&the first step&&&&&&&&&&&&& in half&&&&&&& solve a problem&&&&&&&&& school clean-up
ask sb. to do
sth&&&&&&& give sb sth.&&&&&&&&&& tell sb. to do sth&&&&& &&&&too…to do sth
be afraid to do
sth.&&&&&& advise sb to do sth&&&&&&&& It’s best (not)to do sth.
need to do sth
I think I’ll take
the bus to the party.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
If you do, you’ll be late.
What will happen
if they have the party today? &&&&&&&&&If
they have it today, half the class won’t come.
Should we ask
people to bring food?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& If we
ask people to bring food, they’ll just bring potato chips and chocolate.
相关新闻 & & &
   同意评论声明
   发表
尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国的各项有关法律法规
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
本站管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
本站有权在网站内转载或引用您的评论
参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款}

我要回帖

更多关于 you and your sister 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。