En something has to godo

帮忙翻译~不要机译_百度知道不能复制问题我现在还没有想到办法解决。
I don't think you are able to keep people from copying pictures from a web page.
我和她没有想到办法解决两地分居的问题,但她同意圣诞节的时候过来看我。
She and I didn’t resolve our situation, but she did agree to come visit me over the Christmas holidays.
这解释了我们看到像塑料垃圾袋和带轮箱包之类令生活更便利但看似简单的发明时的反应:“怎么过去就没有人想到这办法呢?”
This accounts for our reaction to seemingly simple innovations like plastic garbage bags and suitcases on wheels that make life more convenient: "How come nobody thought of that before?
“好吧,好吧,你们还没有想到解决办法吗?”兔子咧嘴对我笑着说。
"Okay, okay. Don't get your knickers in a knot. " Matt grinned at me.
实验成功以后,他们尝试使用巧妙的力学振荡器去取代微波谐振腔。这种创举足以让物理学家们大拍脑门,哀叹自己早没有想到这样的办法。
Once they worked the kinks out, they replaced the microwave cavity with their clever mechanical oscillator, a move that had other physicists slapping their foreheads for not having seen it coming.
他想到一个迅速致富的好计划;没有人想到这个办法。
He thought up a plan to get rich quickly; no-one had ever thought of such a clever piece of software.
蒋志:我一直都是挣扎的状态,那种顺的感觉稍纵即逝。对我来说,没有想到什么更好的办法,只能挣扎。
Jiang Zhi: I have always been in a struggling situation. And the feelings of smoothness have all gone by fast. There's no better way for me but struggle.
没有其他可以想到的办法了,只有找到合适的办法来解决所有的苦恼!
There was no preconceived idea of who that was, just the right solution to solve all those problems.
我:应该可以吧,如果我还没有想到比这更好的办法。
Me: Just might if I don't think of something better.
你想到解决这个问题的办法没有?
Have you thought out a way to solve the problem?
只要一想到不能与妳在一起,我没有办法呼吸。
The thought of not being with you, I can't breathe.
没有一技之长的他想到一个挣钱的“好办法”——办会所为男同性恋提供服务。
No skills to earn money, he came up with a "good way" - do clubs to provide services for the Gay Man.
老山羊一跑出陷坑,便像吓掉魂一样一溜烟逃跑了。 当时我没有想到,就是一头狮子,也可以用饥饿的办法把它驯服,但这只是到后来我才懂得了这个办法。
So I e'en let him out, and he ran away as if he had been frighted out of his Wits: But I had forgot then what I learn'd afterwards, that Hunger will tame a Lyon.
一想到单词记忆似乎除了死记硬背就没有其他办法了。
It seems that there are no other ways to recite it except rote.
没有什么有效的方法,既然形势已经这么紧张,我能想到的唯一办法就是有效抗议。
Denying aid, as horrifying as conditions there already are, is the only form of effective protest I can think of.
一个办法就是品牌设计师踏入未知的领域,去那些他们做梦也没有想到的地方。
One way is for brand designers to tread into uncharted territories, going to places they never dreamed would be possible.
苏菲大概是想到了什么,比如,为什么盒子会放在仪器上,躺在床上的“于连”是没有办法动的,至于医生,会么。
" Sophie thought about what, for example, why the box will be placed on the instrument, lying in bed, "the Company" is no way to move, As for the doctor, Mody.
我当时没有想到,她想要紧紧抱住我。“我们下去吧,”我轻声说道,“也许我们有办法。”
It didn't occur to me that she was trying to hold me steady. 'Let's go down, ' I said quietly. 'There may be something we can do.
我当时没有想到,她想要紧紧抱住我。“我们下去吧,”我轻声说道,“也许我们有办法。”
It didn't occur to me that she was trying to hold me steady. 'Let's go down, ' I said quietly. 'There may be something we can do.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the non-profit organization. For other uses, see .
This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being
and . Please help
by replacing them with more appropriate
to . (June 2015) ()
Do Something (also DoSomething.org) is a
with the goal of motivating young people to take action around social changes through national campaigns and grants for projects that make an impact. The organization's CEO is Aria Finger.
The organization was co-founded in 1993 by American actor
and his childhood friend Michael Sanchez. He stated his motivation was to encourage young people to become active citizens and leaders while also making community involvement fun.
Do Something strives to create a culture of volunteerism and activism through social change among young people. According to the organization's website, it is one of the largest global organizations that helps young people take action on causes they care about. Do Something assist these young people with any costs of making social change. By leveraging the web, television, mobile, and pop culture, the organization seeks to inspire, empower, and celebrate a generation of young people 25 and under who recognize the need to do something, believe in their ability to get it done, and take action. According to The New York Times, "teenagers become members by completing a project suggested by Do Something or one they have created themselves and uploading photos or other evidence of their efforts to the organization’s Web site."
Do Something has monthly causes sponsored by companies like Sprint, H&M, 3M, and , that address issues that concern young people including voting, homelessness, education, and texting while driving. The teen-led web-based organization has over 4.5 million members on its website, and it is estimated that through media and marketing the organization reaches over approximately 11 million young people annually.
DoSomething.org spearheads national campaigns so young people can take action on things they care about.
"Teens For Jeans" was born out of a partnership in 2008 with . The campaign looks to help clothe the over one million homeless teens across the country, by providing a top requested item: jeans. People are encouraged to bring their gently worn jeans to Aéropostale, and they are then donated to over 1,000 homeless shelters in the United States and Canada. In 0 pairs of jeans were collected, and over one million pairs of jeans have been donated since the campaign started. In 0 pairs of jeans was collected – enough to give jeans to every 1 out of 2 homeless teens in the U.S.
Celebrities that have worked with the Teens for Jeans campaign include , , , , , , , ,
Partnering with , "Craziest Thing I Did to Save Money" asked young people to submit photos of some of the bizarre things they have done to save cash. Over 9,000 stories were sent in, helping over 40,000 people learn how to make smarter financial decisions. Every year computers, TVs, and other "energy vampires" waste $10 billion of power when they're not in use. The "Don't Be a Sucker" campaign calls on young people to unplug these vampires in their classroom and mark them, so others are encouraged to the same.
DoSomething.org partnered with
to create a crowd-sourced music video of his hit song Gone Gone Gone. The goal of the video was to raise awareness about the fact that music education programs are being cut across America. There were 900 participants in the "Band Together" campaign. The video received over 19,000 views, and six schools received a scholarship to help revive their music education programs.
DoSomething.org's "Comeback Clothes" campaign was launched in April 2014 in partnership with . Young people are encouraged to recycle used and old clothes by bringing them to their nearest H&M.
DoSomething.org partnered with singer-songwriter
to help boost the self-esteem of millions of young people across the nation. Inspired by lyrics from Mendes's song "Life of the Party", the organization teamed up with the musician to spread positivity. By posting sticky notes with positive and uplifting messages written on them, Do Something members sought to bring happiness to people, aiming to stop teens from self-harming.
There are thousands of DoSomething.org clubs all across the country working to make a difference. Anyone is eligible to create a club, so long as they complete two community projects or DoSomething.org campaigns a year. All clubs are eligible to submit grant applications for the opportunity to receive funding for those projects or campaigns. Anyone looking to start their own club can find the necessary resources (a handbook, action guide, and letter to their school administration) at DoSomething.org.
Formerly called the BR!CK Awards, the awards were inaugurated in 1996 to recognize young people 25 and under who have done outstanding work in their communities and the world. The Do Something Awards include both young people making social change and individuals from the entertainment industry who have dedicated their time to activism and charity. The top four Do Something Awards nominees receive a $10,000 community grant, while the grand prize winner receives a $100,000 grant to push their community projects forward. The Awards were broadcast for the first time in 2007.
In 2011, the Do Something Awards was hosted by
at the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles, California, and was broadcast on Vh1. The list of performers include , ,
and many other celebrities such as , , , , ,
In 2012, the Do Something Awards were hosted by
cast members , , and .
In 2013, the Do Something Awards was hosted by
at The Avalon in Hollywood, California and was broadcast on VH1. The list of presenters include , Joan and Melissa Rivers, , Russell Simons and , among others. Celebs honored at the Do Something Awards include: Patrick Dempsey, , , LL COOL J, and . Performances were made by: , , and .
1996 - : Founded and directed the San Francisco-based Bay Area Police Watch, an organization that assists survivors of police misconduct and brutality. In 1996, Van founded the . Named for a civil rights activist , the Center "promotes alternatives to violence and incarceration".
1998 - : Founded Credit Where Credit Is Due and , to help low-income families in Northern Manhattan in New York City gain access to and control over financial services.
2005 - : Founder Richard Ludlow started this non-profit organization at Yale. It eventually spread to 20 universities and won a BRICK award in 2005.
2006 - Jordan Schwartz age 12, receives a Do Something Brick Award as founder and artistic producer of The Children's Bilingual Theater which is committed to bridging the language and cultural gaps in our community through the theater and arts and is dedicated to giving a diverse group of young people the theater experience while offering the benefits of confidence and public speaking in a bilingual setting. www.childrensbilingualtheater.org
2007 - Jacob Komar: Created "Computers for Communities", which obtains discarded computers, teaches prison inmates how to refurbish them and distributes them to locals in need of a computer. This program has distributed more than 1,000 computers and Jacob plans to expand his services.
2007 - : Created , which rebuilds war-torn African communities. Thousands of children in post war African countries have benefited from YAI's centers, micro-credit loans, scholarships, peace schools, playgrounds and agriculture programs.
2008 - Chad Bullock: Trained 45,000 teens to do anti-tobacco projects and has developed an anti-tobacco activism site called helloCHANGE
2009 - : Opened and manages the Kopila Valley Primary School with her life savings. As of 2011, there are 35 children living in the orphanage and over 230 children attending the school.
2010 - Jessica Posner: Co-founded Shining Hope for Communities to combat gender inequality and poverty in Kibera. As the first free school in Kibera, Jessica has helped over 5,700 residents gain education and employment.
2011 - Sarah Cronk: Founder of The Sparkle Effect, an innovative student-run program encouraging teens nationwide to include students with disabilities in high school cheerleading programs. The goal of the program is to enable students with disabilities to experience true acceptance and gain confidence as high school students and to inspire entire communities to embrace inclusion.
2012 - Katia Gomez: Provides education to the youth of Honduras through her foundation Educate2Envision, which also helps show the opportunities that education can bring.
2013 - Daniel Maree: Founded the Million Hoodies Movement for Justice, which helps combat the issues of racial profiling and Florida's
in the wake of the death of 17-year-old .
Bafile, Cara (January 13, 2002). . Education World.
. Dosomething.org 2014.
Abrams, Tamar (13 January 2011). . Huffington Post 2014.
August 22, 2011, at the .
. <. 10 February .
Yaneza, Rickey (25 January 2011). . Rickey LLC 2014.
. PopEater 2014.
. Seventeen Magazine. 27 January .
. . 17 April .
. Dosomething.org 2014.
Brown, Len. . The Insider.
. Entertainment Weekly. August 20, 2012.
September 13, 2012, at the .
Lii, Jane (Mar 30, 1997). . New York Times 2013.
Michels, Spencer (May 1, 2009). . PBS Newshour 2013.
December 11, 2013, at the .
December 21, 2010, at the .
. Huffington Post. 20 July .
: Hidden categories:2015年度武汉市中考英语试题及答案详解和试卷分析_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2015年度武汉市中考英语试题及答案详解和试卷分析
||文档简介
总评分4.1|
浏览量15635
&&2&#03;1&#03;年&#8203;度&#8203;武&#8203;汉&#8203;市&#8203;中&#8203;考&#8203;英&#8203;语&#8203;试&#8203;题&#8203;及&#8203;答&#8203;案&#8203;详&#8203;解&#8203;和&#8203;试&#8203;卷&#8203;分&#8203;析
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢做危险的事用英语怎么说_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 how to do something 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信