连词成句英语 pet There my a in is yg.z2hospital.com village

C【解析】试题分析:句意:---这儿附近有一家医院吗?---是的,有。由there be引导的一般疑问句的答语仍用there b来回答,故选C。考点:考查there be的用法。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏泰兴济川中学九年级上期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
If you don’t go to see the film tonight, _______.A. so don’t I
B. so won’t IC. neither do I
D. neither will I
来源:学年重庆开县八年级上学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
-I’m feeling terrible! I have a cold and a fever.-________ .You should see a doctor.A. I hope so.
B. I’m sorry to hear that.C. Sounds great. D.That’s all right.
来源:学年浙江金华第五中学七年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
补全对话。(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)A.Have you got any brothers?B.What class are you in?C.Where are you from?D.How many students are there in your class?E.Yes, I do.A: Excuse me,
, Lucy?B: I am from Canada.A:
?B: I am in Class Two, Grade Seven. What about you?A: I am in Class One, Grade Seven.
?B: There are 45 students in my class.A: Do you like sports?B:
, I like playing football.A:
?B: Yes, I have got two brothers.
题型:完形填空
完形填空((共10小题,每小题 1分,共10分)Hello! My name
Jack. I’m eleven
old. I have got one brother. His name is Jason and he is fourteen. I have not got
sisters.I live
my mom, dad and grandma in a small house
America. There
lots of things to do here. My friends and I go to the movies(电影) on Saturdays. I like football
much. Sometimes I play football with my brother. I want to join(加入) the football club(俱乐部). I have got seven pets(宠物)—a dog
six birds. I like them,
my mother doesn’t like
D. can2.A. year
D. years3.A. an
D. a4.A. with
D. on5.A. at
D. to6.A. is
D. does7.A. very
D. how8.A. but
D. with9.A. or
D. and10.A. them
---Is that woman______the right your aunt?---No, she isn’t. The woman in front______me is my aunt.A. on
B. ofC. of
来源:学年江苏无锡前洲中学八年级上期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:翻译
按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子,在答题卷相应的横线上填写答案,每空限填一词。1.为了逗他笑,我不停地给他讲笑话。I
make him laugh.2.在火灾中,用湿毛巾捂住嘴巴非常重要。It is very important
our mouths
wet towels in a fire.3.狼以吃小动物为主,但是有时候也吃水果。Wolves
small animals, but sometimes they eat fruit.4.上周气温突然降到零度以下,然后女儿就病了。Last week the
zero suddenly, and then my daughter got
.5.沙子掉在地上落成堆,看起来就像金字塔。Sand
the ground and looked just like the pyramids.
来源:学年江苏无锡前洲中学八年级上期末英语试卷(解析版)
_______ you are busy now, let’s go next time, OK?A. For
B. WhenC. Because of
来源:学年江苏靖江市八年级上期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
One day when Jack was walking in the park, he saw a woman he knew sitting on a bench(长椅)with a dog beside her. The dog was looking up at the woman.Jack walked up to the woman and said, “Hello. Sue, how are you? May I sit and talk with you for a while?”“Of course, please sit down,” Sue said.Jack sat down next to Sue on the bench, and they talked quietly together. The dog continued to look up at Sue, as if waiting to be fed.“That's a nice dog.” Jack said, pointing(指向)at the animal.“Yes, he's handsome. He's a bit of a mixture,(混合) but that's not a bad thing. He's strong and healthy.”“And hungry.” Jack said. “He hasn't taken his eyes off you. He thinks you've got some food for him.”“That's true,” Sue said, “But I haven’t.”The two friends laughed and then Jack said, “Does your dog bite?”“No,” Sue said. “He's never bitten anyone. He's always gentle and good-tempered(好脾气).”Hearing this, Jack decided to pet the dog. He put out his hand and touched the animal's head. Immediately itjumped up and bit him.“Hey!” Jack shouted. “You said he didn't bite.”“No, I didn't.”Sue replied. “You asked if my dog bit, and I said no.”1.What did Jack do when he saw the woman? _________.A. He walked past her.
B. He asked to sit next to her.C. He spoke angrily to her.
D. He spoke to her dog.2.The dog looked_________.A. angrily at Jack
B. sickC. as if he would bite Sue
D. hungry3.Jack thought that the dog _________.A. was ill
B. belonged to(属于) SueC. was terrible
D. belonged in a zoo4.The underlined word “pet” should be ________in Chinese.A.宠物
D.抚摸5.From the story, we can know________.A. Jack and Sue talked about the same dogB. Jack knew the owner of the dog in the park, but Sue didn’t.C. Jack wasn’t bitten by the dog in the park.D. Sue has a gentle dog.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!2013高三新课标英语月考试题及答案三(A)_高三年级_英语_努力学
◆ 当前位置:>>>>正文
会员:shitizuohao123&&等级:&&点击:&&<font color="#13-1-1
试卷类型:A2013高三新课标原创英语月考试题第Ⅰ卷第一部分听力(共两节,满分30分)第二部分英语知识运用
(共两节.满分45分)第一节单项填空 (共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中.选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。21.【2012辽宁卷】― I’m terribly sorry to interrupt, but may I use your phone? It’s rather urgent. ― Yes,
with pleasure B.
no burry C.
it doesn’t matterD.
of course22.【2012安徽合肥高三一次质检】I don&#39;t know who invented _____ iphone, but I think it is _____ useful invention.A. aB. theC. the D. a23.【2012江西卷】-Look! Somebodythe sofa.-Well, it wasn’t me. I didn’t do it.A.is cleaningB.was cleaningC.has cleanedD.had cleaned24.【2012湖南卷】Time, ____ correctly, is money in the bank. A. to useB. usedC. usingD. use25.(基础题) ―Will you stay for another hour?―Sorry,I________. One of my best friends is coming to see me. A.mustn’t B.can’tC.needn’t D.won’t 26.【2012天津卷】] Parents and children should communicate more to ________ the gap between them so that they can understand each other better.A.open
D.leave27. 【2012?课标全国卷】 Mary is really good at taking notes in class. She can ________ almost every word her teacher says.A.put outB.put down C.put away
D.put together28.【2012福建卷】 We lost our way in that small village, otherwise we________more places of interest yesterday.A. visitedB. had visitedC. would visitD. would have visited29.【2012江西卷】Never before
seen anybody who can play tennis as well as Robert.A.had sheB.she hadC.has sheD.she has30【2012浙江卷】Brown said he was_____ he was glad to be able to make himself clearly understood.A. all in allB. for one thingC. on the contraryD. by the way31.【2012辽宁卷】
We used to see each other, but I haven’t heard from him since last year. A. especially B.
regularlyC.
particularlyD.
approximately32.【2012全国II】 Sarah made ______ to the airport just in time to catch her plane this morning.A. herselfB. thisC. thatD. it 33.【2012陕西卷】 It is the third time that she has won the race, ______ has surprised us all.A. that B. whereC.whichD.
what34.【2012天津卷】 It doesn&#39;t matter ________ you turn right or left at the crossing―both roads lead to the park.A.whether
D.when35.【2012江西卷】You can borrow my caryou promise not to drive too fast.A.unless B.even ifC.in caseD.as long as第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项A、B、 C和D中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。【2012?三明联考】This is a story that can teach us a good lesson. One day, a man in rags begged from door to door along the street. With an old wallet in his hand, he was asking for a few coins to buy something to eat. He kept complaining about his bad fortune and kept36why those who had so much money were never37and were always desiring more. “As far as I’m concerned, if I had only enough to38and to wear, I would not want anything more."Just at that moment Goddess Fortune, who came down the39
saw the beggar and said to him, “Hi, I have wished to40you for a long time. Now, open your41and I will pour my gold into it. But I will do that only on this42
: All that falls into the wall but every piece falling upon the43shall become dust. Do you understand?”“I see.” said the beggar.“Then you should44
!It’s obvious that your wallet is a/an45
one, so don’t load it too heavily,” said the Goddess Fortune.&The excited beggar could hardly46
to have gold. He quickly opened his wallet, and a47of yellow coins was poured into it. The wallet grew heavier and heavier.“Is that enough? Isn’t it cracking?” asked Fortune.“Never48
.It’s still strong enough now.” answered the beggar.The wallet was filled with so many coins that the beggar’s hands&began to49
. “Ah, if only the golden stream would50forever! Just a little more,” said the beggar, “
just a handful or two.” “There! It’s full. The wallet will52
.” warned the Goddess, but the beggar requested, “ It will
53a little more, just a little more.”&
&One more piece was added and the wallet split. The54fell upon the ground and became dust. The greedy beggar had now55but his broken bag. 36. A. showingB. explainingC. provingD. wondering37. A. relaxedB. satisfiedC. worriedD. depressed38. A. learnB. watchC. eatD. play39. A. streetB. bridgeC. yardD. forest40. A. praiseB. forgiveC. helpD. comfort41. A. coatB. pocketC. boxD. wallet42. A. occasionB. suggestionC. situationD. condition43. A. handB. feetC. groundD. street44. A. look outB. look afterC. look upD. look down45. A. smallB. emptyC. wornD. full46. A. standB. waitC. breatheD. think47. A. streamB. pieceC. pairD. variety48. A. stopB. requestC. fearD. insist49. A. spreadB. closeC. looseD. shake50. A. pourB. endC. dryD. melt51. A. takeB. addC. lendD. send52. A. flowB. burstC. disappearD. change53. A. attractB. permitC. includeD. hold54. A. presentB. foodC. treasureD. metal55. A. nothingB. anythingC. everythingD. something第三部分 阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、 B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。【2012江苏卷】AWhat Would You Want Most on a Desert Island?This month&#39;s survey shows people worldwide have a natural understanding of what they would need most if left alone on a desert island: Another person. And one they know well. Respondents(调查对象) in all 16 countries surveyed said their spouse (配偶) or partner would be their first choice to have with them. Perhaps this makes sense: An MP3 player can&#39;t help you find drinking water, your dog can&#39;t help you start a fire and who knows if George Clooney or Penelope Cruz has taken courses in wilderness survival training? Let&#39;s just hope the SOS sign you two build gets spotted sooner rather than later!"My husband, of course! George Clooney wouldn&#39;t think I&#39;m as pretty as my husband does!"Roseane, 42, BrazilMy MP3 player. I would not want my loved ones, including my pet, to be left alone like this."Co-Co, 28, China"My partner should be there to listen to me complain about the fact that we are left alone on an island―probably due to some error he made."Julia, 25, JordanSpouse/Partner82% of the South African women surveyed would most want their husband/partner with them, while just 45% of the Indian women surveyed agreed.Clooney/Cruz27% of Russian men surveyed would want a celebrity (名人) along. Only 2% of the Mexican men agreed. Less than 18% of women worldwide chose this option.MP3 PlayerThis was second choice overall, particularly among Malaysian men, with 32% saying they&#39;d most want an MP3 player with their favorite songs. Just 5% each of Australian and American men agreed.Dog In France, 28% of respondents older than 45 would most want to be left alone with their dog, while not a single Russian or Malaysian in that age group surveyed would most want Fido along.56. According to the survey, people left alone on a desert island would most want their______.A. MP3 playerB. dogC. spouse/partnerD. celebrity57. Which of the following is true about George Clooney?A. He has been trained in wilderness survival.B. He may not be able to help you survive.C. He does not think Roseane is beautiful.D. He is the choice of most South African women.58. The survey results are analyzed in terms of the respondents’ _________.A. sex, age and nationalityB. race, nationality and sexC. marriage, age and raceD. age, sex and marriage【2012重庆卷】BOne of my wonderful memories is about a Christmas gift. Unlike other gifts, it came without wrap(包装).On September 11th, 1958, Mum gave birth to Richard. After she brought him home from hospital, she put him in my lap, saying, “I promised you a gift, and here it is. ”What an honor! I turned four a month earlier and none of my friends had such a baby doll of their own. I played with it day and night. I sang to it. I told it stories. I told it over and over how much I loved it!One morning, however, I found its bed empty. My doll was gone! I cried for it. Mum wept and told me that the poor little thing had been sent to a hospital. It had a fever. For several days, I heard Mum and Dad whispering such words as “hopeless”, “pitiful”, and “dying”, which sounded ominous.Christmas was coming. "Don&#39;t expect any presents this year," Dad said, pointing at the socks I hung in the living room. “If your baby brother lives, that&#39;ll be Christmas enough.” As he spoke, his eyes filled with tears. I&#39;d never seen him cry before.The phone rang early on Christmas morning. Dad jumped out of bed to answer it. From my bedroom I heard him say, “What? He&#39;s all right?”
He hung up and shouted upstairs. “The hospital said we can bring Richard home!”
"Thank God!" I heard Mum cry.
From the upstairs window, I watched my parents rush out to the car. I had never seen them so happy. And I was also full of joy. What a wonderful day! My baby doll would be home. I ran downstairs. My socks still hung there flat. But I knew they were filled with love!59. What happened to the author on September 11th, 1958?A. He got a baby brother.B. He got a Christmas gift.C. He became four years old.D. He received a doll.60. What does the underlined word “ominous” in Paragraph 3 probably mean?A. Impossible.B. Boring.C. Difficult. D. Fearful.61. Which word can best describe the feeling of the father when Christmas was coming?A. Excitement.
B. Happiness. C. Sadness. D. Disappointment.What is the passage mainly about?A. A sad Christmas day.B. Life with a lovely baby.C. A special Christmas gift.D. Memories of a happy family.【2012全国卷II】CYou may think that sailing is a difficult sport, but it is really not hard to learn it. You do not need to be strong. But you need to be quick. And you need to understand a few basic rules about the wind.First, you must ask yourself, “Where is the wind coming from? Is it coming from ahead or behind or from the side?” You must think about this all the time on the boat. The wind direction tells you what to do with the sail.Let’s start with the wind blowing from the behind. This means the wind and the boat are going in the same direction. Then you must always keep the sail outside the boat. It should be at a 90° angle (角度) to the boat. Then it will catch the wind best.If the wind is blowing from the side, it is blowing across the boat. In this case, you must keep the sail half way outside the boat. It should be at a 45° angle to the boat. It needs to be out far enough to catch the wind, but it shouldn’t flap (摆动). It shouldn’t look like on a flagpole. If it is flapping, it is probably out too far, and the boat will slow down.Sailing into the wind is not possible. If you try, the sail will flap and the boat will stop. You may want to go in that direction. It is possible, but you can’t go in a straight line. You must go first in one direction and then in another. This is called tacking. When you are tacking, you must always keep the sail inside the boat.63. What should you consider first while sailing?A. Sailors’ strength.B. Wave levels.C. Wind directions.D. Size of sails.64. What does the word “It” underlined in Paragraph 4 refer to?A. The boat.B. The wind.C. The sail.D. The angle.65. What do you have to do when sailing against the wind?A. Move in a straight line.B. Allow the sail to flap.C. Lower the sail.D. Tack the boat.66. Where can you probably find the text?A. In a popular magazine.B. In a tourist guidebook.C. In a physics textbook.D. In an official report.【2012全国新课标】DGrown-ups are often surprised by how well they remember something they learned as children but have never practiced ever since. A man who has not had a chance to go swimming for years can still swim as well as ever when he gets back in the water. He can get on a bicycle after many years and still ride away. He can play catch and hit a ball as well as his son. A mother who has not thought about the words for years can teach her daughter the poem that begins "Twinkle, twinkle, little star" or remember the story of Cinderella or Goldilocks and the Three Bears. One explanation is the law of overlearning, which can be stated as follows: Once we have learned something, additional learning trials(尝试) increase the length of time we will remember it.In childhood we usually continue to practice such skills as swimming, bicycle riding, and playing baseball long after we have learned them. We continue to listen to and remind ourselves of words such as "Twinkle, twinkle, little star" and childhood tales such as Cinderella and Goldilocks. We not only learn but overlearn.The multiplication tables(乘法口诀表) are an exception to the general rule that we forget rather quickly the things that we learn in school, because they are another of the things we overlearn in childhood.The law of overlearning explains why cramming(突击学习)for an examination, though it may result in a passing grade, is not a satisfactory way to learn a college course. By cramming, a student may learn the subject well enough to get by on the examination, but he is likely soon to forget almost everything he learned. A little overlearning, on the other hand, is really necessary for one&#39;s future development.67. What is the main idea of paragraph 1?A. People remember well what they learned in childhood.B. Children have a better memory than grown-ups.C. Poem reading is a good way to learn words.D. Stories for children are easy to remember.68.The author explains the law of overlearning by_________.A. presenting research findingsB. setting down general rulesC. making a comparisonD. using examples69. According to the author, being able to use multiplication tables is_______.A. a result of overlearningB. a special case of crammingC. a skill to deal with math problemsD. a basic step towards advanced studies70. What is the author&#39;s opinion on cramming?A. It leads to failure in college exams.B. It&#39;s helpful only in a limited way.C. It&#39;s possible to result in poor memory.D. It increases students&#39; learning interest.第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分) (基础题)根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。What makes a good school?I&#39;m a parent of two elementary students.The experience that my children are going through now in the elementary school is so different from mine when I was at their age.What I think of a good school is communication between teachers.students and parents.71Parent-teacher communication guarantees that a child is educated in the same way and in turn a child will build special bonds in communication between their teachers and parents.72
My children return home telling me that their teachers ignore their questions when they raise their hands and don’t talk much.On the other hand,I feel the same when I write notes to school.73This is telling me there is a lack in communication from the school teachers nowadays as their life is so overwhelmed by the over-crowded schools we have in the US.However, choosing a career in education is not just for a good job. A teacher should really have heart in touching every child’s life.74Even now, I still remember all my elementary school teachers’ names.75The answer lies in the fact that they spent every minute of their precious time helping me and answering all my questions with patience.When you have teachers who are willing to spend time for any child and communicate with parents,it is what I consider a GREAT school for a child to attend,not just GOOD.A.I don’t get any response from the teachers to my questions,not even a one-word response.B.There are different ways of communication, according to different cultures.C.Why is that?D.Strong communication is very important to a child’s education.E.I feel that schools nowadays don’t communicate with parents enough and neither is involvement.F.My elementary school teachers all touched my life.G.What do you think of it?第II卷第四部分写作(共两节,满分35分)(基础题)短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Linda,We have some excited news for you. Maria is going to have a baby! We don’t tell you right away. At first the doctor said she might have some trouble of the baby. Now he says she is just fine. She still works on his paintings every day. But she stopped from teaching her art classes. There is going to have another big change in our life. We’re moving back to New York! It’s very much nicer to be near the families for something important like a baby. Maria grew up in Mexico,but she doesn’t have a family here. So that makes even more important to us. Yours,Dick第二节书面表达(满分25分)(注意:在试题卷上作答无效)【2012全国II】假定你是李华。你班同学决定为小明举办生日聚会。请你写信邀请外教Susan参加,要点包括:1.时间:周五晚8点至9点2.地点:学生俱乐部3.内容:生日歌、蛋糕、游戏等4.要求:备小礼物注意:1.词数100左右,开头语已为你写好;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Hi Susan,We’re throwing a surprise party for Xiaoming’s birthday.答案与解析21.D考查交际用语。由前面的Yes可知,第二个人同意对方用他的电话,所以用of course。with pleasure意为“乐意帮忙”与本题中说对方当然可以用他的电话无关,所以with pleasure在这儿不合题意。22.A 考查冠词。题中的iphone表特指,所以用定冠词the,下面说的iphone是一个有用的发明,表泛指,后面的useful,以辅音开头,所以用不定冠a。23.C考查动词时态。句意为“看,有人已经打扫了沙发。”“是的,不是我,我没有做。”过去发生的动作对现在造成的影响用现在完成时。24.B因为本句已有谓语动词is,且没有连词或引导词,故排除谓语形式D;而time与use为被动关系,所以选B。 25.B 考查情态动词的用法。I can’t表示客观情况的“我不能”。26. B 考查动词词义辨析。根据后面的 “…so that they can understand each other better”可知选narrow(缩小)。27.B 考查动词短语的辨析。put out熄灭; put down记下,写下;put away收拾,把东西放好;put together放在一起。句意:玛丽非常擅长在课上记笔记。她几乎能把老师说的每个词都写下来。28. D本题考查虚拟语气的用法。本题关键是从时间状语yesterday知道是对过去的虚拟,前半句是个过去的客观事实“我们在那个小山村迷路”,后半句是用对过去的虚拟would have done,答案为D项。对虚拟语气的做法主要是看时间状语或是看里面的关键词是对什么时间的虚拟,这就很容易了。29. C考查部分倒装。句首有关键词Never,否定词提前到句首,句子部分倒装。排除B,D。再根据句子时态,应用现在完成时,故选C。30. C介词短语词义辨析。根据句意:布朗说他一点儿都不恼火。相反(on the contrary)他很高兴能够被透彻理解。all in all总而言之;for one thing其一;by the way顺便讲一下,均不符合语境,故排除。解题的关键是对词组by no means=never(决不)的理解。31.B副词词义辨析。A项意为“尤其;特别”;B项意为“定期地,经常地”;C项意为“特别,尤其”;D项意为“近似地,大约”。根据句意“我们原来经常见面,但从去年起我就没他的消息了”。32.D考查代词的用法。此处it是形式主语,代替后面的不定式短语。句意:Sarah今天早上成功地及时到达了机场,赶上了她的航班。33. C 考查定语从句。所填词前有逗号,是非限制性定语从句,先行词是整个主句,关系词在从句中做主语,选C。其余选项与题干不符。34. A 此题考查名词性从句的连词。在It doesn’t matter…句型中,it作形式主语,而空格后的成分是真正的主语,根据句意可知应选用whether引导主语从句而不能用if,因为if作“是否”讲常引导动词的宾语从句。35.D考查状语从句的连接词。句意为只要你保证不开得太快,你就可以把我的车借走。A. unless除非,B. even if即使,C. in case以防万一,D. as long as只要。选D。【文章大意】一个沿街乞讨的乞丐遇到了财富女神,财富女神答应给乞丐许多金币,同时告诫乞丐,金币掉到地上则化为灰尘,贪婪的乞丐不听劝告,导致金币撑破钱包化为灰尘,乞丐又变得一无所有。故事告诫人们面对金钱不要贪得无厌。36.D考查动词辨析。根据第一段最后一句,为什么那些人如此有钱却从不满足,还想得到更多。可知乞丐对此百思不得其解,keep wondering(一直想知道)符合句意。37.B考查形容词辨析。还想得到的更多,所以不满足,Never satisfied(从不满足)符合句意。38.C考查动词辨析。由常识可知,乞丐最重要的是要解决吃和穿的问题。eat(吃)对应下面提到的“穿”符合情景,learn学习,watch看、观察,play游戏,均不符合情景。39.A考查名词辨析。根据第一段,乞丐在沿街乞讨,所以财富女神降落到大街上才能看到乞丐。street(街道)符合文意。bridge桥,yard院子,forest森林,均不符合文意。40.C考查动词辨析。根据下文,打开你的钱包,我要给你一些金子,可知财富女神在帮助乞丐。所以选help意为:帮助。praise表扬,forgive原谅,comfort安慰,均不符合情景。41.D考查名词辨析。根据第三段中All that falls into the wallet will be pure gold(所有进入你钱包的都是纯金)可知乞丐打开的是一个钱包,所以选 wallet,钱包。42.D考查名词辨析。只有在这种条件下,我才会去做。All that falls into the wall but every piece falling upon the43shall become dust代指上文提到的这种条件。condition条件、状况符合句意。43.C考查名词辨析。语境为:每一枚金币掉到地上都会变成尘土,ground(地面)符合情景。44.C考查动词短语辨析。根据下文财富女神告诫乞丐不要装得太重,提醒乞丐注意、当心。所以选look out。look after照顾,look up仰视、向上看,look down俯视。45.C考查形容词辨析。结合上题,财富女神提醒乞丐当心,下文又提醒乞丐so don’t load it too heavily,最后一段中告诉我们,钱包坏了,由此可以看出,这是一个旧钱包,所以选worn,意思是:“用旧的”。46.B考查动词辨析,could hardly wait to do意为:迫不及待地干某事。句意:激动的乞丐早已迫不及待地想拿到金子。47.A.考查名词。根据倒数第三段中提到golden stream可知答案。48.C考查动词辨析。通过乞丐告诉财富女神钱包现在还很结实,可知不要为钱包担心。Never fear不要害怕”。49.D 考查动词。句意为:钱包装了如此多的金币,乞丐的手开始发抖。shake(发抖)符合情景。spread伸展,close关闭,loose放松,均不符合情景。50.A考查动词。乞丐希望金子源源不断地流出,四个选项中只有pour(流出)能形象的描绘出乞丐的贪婪。51.B考查动词辨析。对应前文的Just a little more,可知,这里表达的意思是:贪婪的乞丐想再往钱包中多装一两把金子。add(添加)符合句意。take拿、携带,lend借出 ,send送给,均不符合情景。最后一段的第一句话也有原词复现:&One more piece was added and the wallet split。52.B考查动词辨析。钱包已经装满了,而且是一个旧钱包,继续装可能会裂开。所以选burst破裂。最后一句话中的split为同义词复现。53.D考查动词辨析。贪婪的乞丐认为钱包还能多装一点。hold保存符合语境。54.C考查名词辨析。treasure(财宝)这里代指金币。钱包破裂后金币自然会掉到地上。present礼物, food食物,metal金属,均不符合句意。55.A考查不定代词辨析。句意:衣衫褴褛的乞丐除了破裂的钱包外一无所有。nothing什么也没有。A【文章大意】如果你一个人独自留在一个孤岛上,此时你最需要什么?文章对此进行了问卷调查。56. C 信息理解题。根据第一段第三句Respondents in all 16 countries surveyed said their spouse or partner would be their first choice to have with them.可知配偶或搭档是首选。57. B 是非判断题。根据第一段第四句and who knows if George Clooney or Penelope Cruz has taken courses in wilderness survival training?可推知此处表示“谁知道George Clooney和Penelope Cruz是否参加了野外逃生训练课程”,即他们或许不能帮助逃生,故选B。58. A 信息理解题。根据最后四段中的一些数据和关键词the South African women, the Indian women, Russian men, the Mexican men, older than 45等都可以看出是从性别、年龄、国籍这三个方面来调查的,故A项正确。B【文章大意】“我”四岁时母亲给了“我”一件特殊的圣诞礼物:人娃娃――我可爱的弟弟Richard。但后来Richard发高烧差点夭折,经医院抢救得生,这使我更加珍爱我的“人娃娃”。59. A 细节理解题。虽然表面上是有了一个娃娃,但事实上是有了亲弟弟。60. D 词义猜测题。从该句前半部分中的 “hopeless”, “pitiful”, and “dying”可知该词意思是“令人害怕的”。61. C 推理判断题。从第四段最后两句As he spoke, his eyes filled with tears. I’d never seen him cry before.可知父亲感到十分伤心。62. C 主旨大意题。第一段一开始便定义我的弟弟Richard是一件特殊的圣诞礼物。虽然弟弟Richard差点离我们而去,但后来还是得以平安回家,因此圣诞节并不悲惨。B和D选项外延过大,此段材料只是截取生活中的一个片段,并非整个和Richard一起生活的全部。C【文章大意】本文是一篇说明文。文章介绍了帆船运动的一些常识,进行帆船运动必须掌握风向,风向决定着帆船的运动速度。文中分别就顺风行驶、侧风行驶和逆风行驶进行了阐述。63.C细节理解。根据第二段中的“First, you must ask yourself, “Where is the wind coming from? Is it coming from ahead or behind or from the side?””可知风向是决定帆船最重要因素。64. C猜测词义题。根据文章中的“you must keep the sail half way outside the boat. It should be at a 45° angle to the boat. It needs to be out far enough to catch the wind, but it shouldn’t flap (摆动).”可知it指代the sail。65.D判断推理题。根据文章最后一段中的“It is possible, but you can’t go in a straight line. You must go first in one direction and then in another. This is called tacking.”所以选D。tack the boat意为:改变船航向。66.A推理判断题。帆船运动是普通的一种体育运动,因此,本文很可能从流行杂志中节选。D【文章大意】本文是一篇议论文。成年人常常惊叹他们能很好地记着儿时学过的东西。作者认为这是儿时过度学习的结果,因为当我们儿时学会一样东西的时候,我们不是就此停止,而是继续练习,才使我们记忆深刻。文章用例证法说明了“过度学习”的概念。 最后作者谈到了“过度学习”的好处和突击学习的弊端。67. A主旨大意题。根据文章的第一段的“Grown-ups are often surprised by how well they remember something they learned as children but have never practiced ever since.”可知:文章讲的是成年人常常惊叹他们仍牢记记着儿时学过的东西。所以A正确。68.D判断推理题。根据文章的内容可知:作者采用了举例子的说明方法。比如:practice such skills as swimming, bicycle riding, and playing baseball long after we have learned them. 和The multiplication tables(乘法口诀表) are another of the things we overlearn in childhood.69.A考查推理判断。根据文章的第4段“because they are another of the things we overlearn in childhood.”可知:乘法口诀仍然是儿时过度学习的结果。所以选A。70.B考查作者的观点和态度。根据文章的最后一段中的“By cramming, a student may learn the subject well enough to get by on the examination, but he is likely soon to forget almost everything he learned.”可知:突击学习只在有限的方面有帮助。所以B正确。71―75 DEAFC短文改错1. excited →exciting。消息是“令人激动的”。2. don’t →didn’t。下一句暗示了这是描述当时的情景,应用一般过去时。3. trouble后的of→with。have trouble with sth是固定搭配,意为“在……方面有麻烦”。4. his→her。此处指Maria。5. 去掉from。 stop doing sth停止做某事;stop sb. from doing sth阻止某人做某事。二者意义不同。6. have→ be。There be…句型的谓语动词应用be 动词或其他表示存在意义的动词,如live, stand, lie 等。7. 去掉very。very much 多用来修饰动词;very 不能修饰形容词、副词的比较级,much 则可以。8.families→family。结合语境,这里指一个家庭。9. but→and。前后为顺接关系。10. makes后加you。这里动词make后接复合宾语结构。One possible version:Hi Susan,We&#39;re_throwing_a_surprise_party_for_Xiaoming&#39;s_birthday. We&#39;d like to invite you to the party. We want to give him a surprise, so please keep quiet about it. We&#39;ll gather at the Students&#39; Club at 8 pm this Friday, after the evening classes. And it&#39;s going to last about an hour. We each will prepare a little present. When he comes, we&#39;ll light the candles and sing “Happy Birthday” together for him. Then the cake will be cut and we&#39;ll sing songs and play games. It&#39;ll be nice to see how excited he will be. I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll have a good time at the party, too. Yours, Li Hua【思路点拨】这是一封邀请信。内容有四个要点:时间,地点和内容以及要求等。文章要紧紧围绕这四个要点展开。信件的开头要说明原因,重点放在晚会的时间,地点和内容上,考生要把该邀请信的这四个内容全部表达清楚。同时在信件的结尾段,要表达自己的愿望,希望对方能够接受邀请。考生应该注意段落过渡要自然,用词准确,表意清楚。&&&
◆ 相关试题 ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 pet hospital 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信