请帮忙跟进 英文翻译成英文~

请帮忙翻译成英文。谢谢!!!_百度知道请帮帮忙把下面这个文件翻译成英文,谢谢啦~
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友easyblanche遇到了一个关于职场英语的疑惑,并悬赏100沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
**市**区**中心卫生院公用笺
明 兹证明**市**区**中心卫生院职工**,男,现年49岁,于1981年10月参加工作,现技术职称内科主治医师。从2001年至今停薪留职在外从事个体工商经营。其社保、医保经费由本单位代缴。情况属实,特此证明。
**市**区**中心卫生院
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
回答即可得2沪元,回答被* * * * * * * * * * District Center Hospital in public.
Card Ming certify that * * * * * * * * * * District Center Hospital Workers * *, male, aged 49, in 1981 October to participate in the work of the technical title internal medicine attending physicians.From 2001 to date unpaid leave outer be engaged in individual industrial and commercial operators.The social security and Medicare funds remitted by the unit.True, hereby certify that.
* * * * * * * * * * District Center Hospital采纳则获得悬赏沪元以及奖励20沪元。
—— 爵士魅影
* * * * * * * * * * District Center Hospital in public.Card Ming certify that * * * * * * * * * * District Center Hospital Workers * *, male, aged 49, in 1981 October to participate in the work of the technical title internal medicine attending physicians.From 2001 to date unpaid leave outer be engaged in individual industrial and commercial operators.The social security and Medicare funds remitted by the unit.True, hereby certify that.* * * * * * * * * * May 11, 2011 District Center Hospital
相关其他知识点请帮忙翻译成英文1.雪既纯净又美丽,整个世界被白雪覆盖的时候非常漂亮.2.我的名字是雪,因为在我出生的前几天下了一场很大的雪.3.而且,每当提到雪还会让我想起那个童话故事中的白雪公主,美丽又善良.4.它是一座悠久历史的城市,承载过许多辉煌与梦想,尽管它也曾经遭受过战争的重创,但还是选择了更加坚强的一路前行,并且让我深爱.
1楼的用翻译软件的吧.我的翻译如下.1.Snow is pure and beautiful.When the whole world is covered by snow,it's extrordinarily beautiful.2.I was named snow because I was born after a big snowstorm.3.Besides,everytime when people mention snow,the snow white in fairy,who is beautiful and kind,will occur to me.4.It's a city with a long history,having many brilliant and dreams.It had suffered a lot at war,however,it chose a more strong way forward,which made me love it more.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. Snow both pure and beautiful, the whole world is very beautiful when the snow-covered. 2. My name is snow, because in a few days before I was born under a lot of snow. 3. Moreover, whenever the que...
1.雪既纯净又美丽,整个世界被白雪覆盖的时候非常漂亮。 Snow both pure and beautiful, the whole world is very beautiful when the snow-covered.2.我的名字是雪,因为在我出生的前几天下了一场很大的雪。2. My name is snow, because in a few days b...
扫描下载二维码提问者:匿名 & 时间:
>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>
麻烦英文达人帮我把一段中文翻译成英语!!谢谢
请帮帮忙,我只有25分,全部送上。(以下是翻译内容)您好!
我是中国专门生厂汽车配件的一个厂家,主营:中国解放,欧曼,东风,乘龙,奥威,悍威,斯太尔,红岩,豪沃,华凌,格尔发,福田,等系列汽车驾驶室,总成及半总成,一汽富奥北汽欧曼,二汽佛斯帝水箱,中冷器等。。。全部厂价直销。
这应该是发给老外的邮件!应该按照电子商务邮件的书写方式!Dear sir or madam,Good day!We are 单功厕嘉丿黄搽萎敞联special manufactory of auto accessories in China,we are mainly dealing with China liberation,Owmen, Dongfeng, while dragon, Austria prestige, fierce prestige, Style, red rock, bold fertile, China insults, Ghale sends, Fukuda, and so on series automobile cabs, the unit and half unit, the FAW rich Austria Beiqi Europe is graceful, two steam Buddha Emperor Si water tank, Leng Qi ,plete factory price direct sale.In the wait of hearing from you soon.xxxxxxx co.,ltdxxy1c
请英文达人帮我翻译成中文,谢谢。
求英语达人帮我把一下这一段翻译成英文。
求达人帮忙把一段中文翻译成英文的!
麻烦英语达人帮我翻译一下,谢谢!
请英语达人帮我把这段话翻译成中文,谢谢!更多相关问题&&
达人英语怎么翻译?
跪求达人翻译歌词
求 达人 的英文翻译
城市达人的视频怎么打不开
城市达人修改性别?英语八级翻译:Hello!I was born in China automobile fittings factory specialized m单功厕嘉丿黄搽萎敞联anufacturer in China, mainly: one, the liberation, dongfeng, dragon descended, overbearing, neville, steyr, hongyan, Howard, hualing, geir hair, yasuo fukuda, etc. Series automobile cabin, assembly and half assembly, faw, being rich Europe's no.2, emperor tank, etc... inter-cooledAll priced marketing.E-mail:jun_sousuo Hello! I was born in China automobile fittings factory specialized manufacturer in China, mainly: one, the liberation, dongfeng, dragon descended, overbearing, neville, steyr, hongyan, Howard, hualing, geir hair, yasuo fukuda, etc. Series automobile cabin, assembly and half assembly, faw, being rich Europe's no.2, emperor tank, etc... inter-cooled All priced marketing.
mailbox禧歡﹎鉨 Hello! I am China live a factory auto part's factory specially, the main business: China liberates, Europe is graceful, east wind, while dragon, Austria prestige, fierce prestige, Style, red rock, bold fertile, China insults, Ghale sends, Fukuda, and so on series automobile cabs, the unit and half unit, the FAW rich Austria Beiqi Europe is graceful, two steam Buddha Emperor Si water tank, Leng Qi and so on. . . complete factory price direct sale. mailbox 小猪肯棒子 Hello! I am China live a factory auto part's factory specially, the main business: China liberates, Europe is graceful, east wind, while dragon, Austria prestige, fierce prestige, Style, red rock, bold fertile, China insults, Ghale sends, Fukuda, and so on series automobile cabs, the unit and half unit, the FAW rich Austria Beiqi Europe is graceful, two steam Buddha Emperor Si water tank, Leng Qi and so on. . . complete factory price direct sale. mailbox
拜托了!!!选我的答案吧!!!参考资料:自己写的恶魔DE首领}

我要回帖

更多关于 请帮忙跟进 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信