英语A healthy food英语作文body作文怎么写

当前位置: >
& a healthy+body作文 六年级英语作文:a healthy body ,25]健康是人生最大的财富,。
a healthy+body作文 六年级英语作文:a healthy body ,25]健康是人生最大的财富,。
收集整理:/ 时间:
六年级英语作文:a healthy body ,是人生最大的财富,。Have a healthy body
is very important for us.How to have a healthy body?It is necessary to keep a balanced diet if you want to have a healthy body.Youd better eat enough vegatables which contain rich vitamin, proper meat is needed,too. Avoid fried or toasted food.It is important to do regular exercises, such as running or playing badminton. Keeping high mood is good for mentally health. We should renew our spirits and release our stress, so that we can have a good attitude towards life. To enjoy our beautiful life, we must be bound to keep healthy.拥有一个健康的身体对我们。英语小作文:How To Keep A Healthy Body Do you want a strong body?Let me tell you how to do. You should eat lots of fruit and vegetables,and drink lots of boiled water.You should do exercise .You should sleep at least eight in the evening,too.but you shouldnt drink coffee or tea before sleep,you shouldnt eat too many candies.You shoulnt work or study too hart. The way can keep your health. Many students do not have breakfast before they go to school.Its a quite bad habit and its bad for your health.Maybe you dont have time to have breakfast but you couldnt learn well in your classes if you dont 。以How to teep a healthy body为题的英语作文,速度,谢谢!。什么意思。“Takeexercise for a healthy body”题写作文 FirstAnappleaday,keepsthedoctoraway.Thatstosay.Youshouteatlotsoffruitsandvegetableseveryday.Trytoeatlessjunkfoodanddrinklesscoffee.Itsgoodforyourhealth.Nosports,nolife.Youshouldexerciseeveryday.suchasplayingbasket,runningandswimming.Exercisingcanmakeyoustronger.Ithelpsyoustudybetter.。how to have a healthy body写一篇作文,急急急!!!!,明。How to have a healthy dietHaving healthy diet is good for our healthy .It can make your body strong and healthy.But how to have a healthy diet?In my opinion,first of all, we should have the diet at the right time. Chaotic mealtimes will affect our bodys normal digestion and absorption.Its bad for your health.Second,having a healthy diet means eating healty food,such as all sorts of grain, green vegetable and fruit.Different food has different nutrition which our body need.Finally,we should not eat too much or too little for every meal.Over-eat or dieting is very。
You need to eat healthy food to hav have a healthy body ,but what kinds of food are healthy? Here are some ideas .You sh。
Have a healthy body it is very important for us.How to have a healthy body?It is necessary to keep a balanced diet if yo。How to have a healthy body六年级英语作文。 Every one needs health body. because it is very important for us. so we must try our best to keep it. we should so more exerciese and eat healthy food. we should give up smoking and drinking too much. it is very helpful for our healthy bod.。a healthy body作文50字 六年级水平 Im strong ang tall.I m 151 cm tall. I usually ride bike in the street and run at the Booan Park. I uaually eat vegetable and fruits. Im growing fast.。写一篇以A healthy body为题的50字左右的作文。六年级水平。Every one needs health body. because it is very important for us. so we must try our best to keep it. we should so more exerciese and eat healthy food. we should give up smoking and drinking too much. it is very helpful for our healthy bod.。写一篇英语作文,a healthy body, 要65个字左右 Pleasant stay Should get rid of these bad habits, increase dietary intake, diet should be rich and varied. Eat more carbohydrates, pasta and most effective, this Addition, high protein foods, vegetables and fruits, like Less, normally those who have to leave the mouth healthy snacks, such as Peanuts, candy, etc., drinking beer and then drink some fruit juice is also a good idea. Adequate intake of protein in the case, should eat more of some fat, carbohydrate (ie, lake Flour, sugar, etc.) than the rich food. Fish is also easy to digest and absorb. This excess ener。请帮我编篇英语作文,不少于七句话,主题是A healthy body_。Nobody can live long without a healthy body. Health ensures a sucessful career. There are ways to build it. The most common one is doing physical excercises. You can jog. You can swim. Thanks.。
a healthy+body作文相关站点推荐:
赞助商链接
a healthy+body作文相关
免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。求英语作文!以“A Healthy Body”为题,写一篇不少于60字的短文.
Do you want a strong body?Let me tell you how to do.You should eat lots of fruit and vegetables,and drink lots of boiled water.You should do exercise .You should sleep at least eight in the evening,too.but you shouldn't drink coffee or tea before sleep,you shouldn't eat too many candies.You shouln't work or study too hart.The way can keep your health.Many students do not have breakfast before they go to school.It's a quite bad habit and it's bad for your health.Maybe you don't have time to have breakfast but you couldn't learn well in your classes if you don't eat any thing .Keeping in a good health which can help you study well is very important.
你想要一个强壮的身体?让我告诉你怎么做。
你应该吃大量的水果和蔬菜,多喝开水。你应该做运动。你应该至少睡八个晚上,但你应该# 039;T喝咖啡或茶在睡觉前,你应该;吃太多的糖果。你应该和# 039;工作或学习过哈特。
这样可以保持你的健康。
许多学生不吃饭就去上学。这;是一个很不好的习惯,它与# 039;对你的健康有害。也许你# 039;没有时间吃早餐,但你也;t在你的课学习很好如果你# 039;T吃任何东西。保持一个好的身体可以帮助你的学习是很重要的。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码工具类服务
编辑部专用服务
作者专用服务
善用个性思维导图提高学生英语习作兴趣--以深港版《英语》六(上)Unit 1作文A healthy body为例
笔者通过一段时间的教学实践发现,引导学生使用个性思维导图能够有效地改善学生的写作现状。本文将以深港版六年级上册Unti 1的习作内容A healthy body 为例,与大家分享具体的操作过程。
作者单位:
广东深圳市宝安区沙井街道黄埔小学
年,卷(期):
在线出版日期:
本文读者也读过
相关检索词
万方数据知识服务平台--国家科技支撑计划资助项目(编号:2006BAH03B01)(C)北京万方数据股份有限公司
万方数据电子出版社您现在的位置:
> 文章内容
六年级英语作文:
How to keep a healthy body?(如何保持身体健康)
Health is a very important part of our life. How to keep a healthy body? It&s very easy to do it. Now, here are some ideas. Every day you should eat 3 kinds vegetable, 2 kinds of fruit, drink 8 glasses of water and go to bed before ten o&clock. Every week, you should have least five hours to exercise. Meat, chicken, fish, milk and eggs are good for you but don&t eat too much. Don&t eat too much sugar. It&s bad for your body and your teeth. You mustn&t smoking. It&s harm for your health and the other people&s health. I hope you have a healthy body.
阅读本文的读者还看了:
Hi,this is Wu jiangang.Im going to have a good weekend! On Saturday,Im gong to do my homework in the morining.In the afternoon, Im gong to the Xinhua Bookstore and read books with my brother. In the ev...
I have a very cool Robot ! His name is Yangcong. My dad made him. He is very cute. He likes to paint. He is short but strong. Yangcong is 4. He is very clever. He can speak Chinese and English. He can ...
I have a foreign friend. His name is Oliver and he comes from England. His home is nearby mine. He moves to China because his father is going to work in here. He cant talk too much in Chinese, but he w...
My favorite holiday is Mid-autumn Day. Do you know why? Firstly, its day for family gathering. On Mid-autumn Day, families will stay together and eat a big dinner. My families always make very deliciou...
最新发布作文
编辑推荐阅读}

我要回帖

更多关于 healthy diet英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信