it is young countryyes it is是什么意思思

[羊哥信息]Chris Young简介(入门篇)_chrisyoung吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:287贴子:
[羊哥信息]Chris Young简介(入门篇)收藏
Christopher Alan "Chris" Young (born June 12, 1985 in Murfreesboro, Tennessee) is an American country music artist. In 2006, he was declared the winner of the television program Nashville Star, a singing competition which aired on the USA Network. After winning, he was signed to RCA Records Nashville, releasing his self-titled debut album that year. It produced two chart singles on the Hot Country Songs charts in "Drinkin' Me Lonely" and "You're Gonna Love Me". A second album, The Man I Want to Be, was released September 1, 2009. It includes the singles "Voices", "Gettin' You Home (The Black Dress Song)", and "The Man I Want to Be"; all three have reached Number One on the country singles chart.
《盗墓笔记》十年之约,震撼揭秘真实地下世界
Biography[edit] Early yearsYoung was born in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, on June 12, 1985. His grandfather, Richard Yates, was a performer on the Louisiana Hayride.[2] From a young age, Young showed interest in music while performing in various children's theater productions, and while attending Oakland High School (Tennessee), he began playing in local clubs.[2] While attending college, Young continued to tour, performing more than 150 shows a year.[2][edit] : Nashville Star and Chris YoungAt a gig in Arlington, Texas, he was encouraged by a fan to try out for Nashville Star, a television talent show on the USA Networks. After auditioning in Houston, Texas, he entered the show, and was declared the winner in 2006. His win also earned him a contract with RCA Records Nashville, and late that year, he released his debut single, "Drinkin' Me Lonely". This song, which peaked at #42 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, served as the first single to his self-titled debut album, which was produced by Buddy Cannon.[2] The album's second single, "You're Gonna Love Me", peaked at #48.[edit] 2008-Present: The Man I Want to Be and Voices EPIn May 2008, Young released his third single, "Voices." At the CMA Music Festival in June of that year, he promoted the single by e-mailing it to visitors at his Music Fest booth.[3] On the chart week of August 16, 2008, "Voices" became Young's first Top 40 entry on the Billboard charts, going on to peak at #37. Following it was his fourth chart single, "Gettin' You Home (The Black Dress Song)." His second album, The Man I Want to Be, was released on September 1.[4] The album is produced by James Stroud. It includes cover versions of Waylon Jennings' "Rose in Paradise" (as a duet with Willie Nelson), as well as a cover of Tony Joe White's "Rainy Night in Georgia".[4] In October 2009, "Gettin' You Home" became the first Number One single of Young's career. The album's title track was released as its second single on November 16, 2009 and, in May 2010, it became his second Number One.[5] "Voices" was re-released in June 2010, and has since become Young's third #1 country hit.Young was nominated for the 2010 Academy of Country Music Top New Solo Vocalist, alongside Luke Bryan and Jamey Johnson.Chris Young appeared/presented at the 44th Annual Country Music Awards on November 10, 2010.[6] Chris Young was nominated for Best Male Country Vocal Performance during the 2010 Grammy nomination concert special.
得奖信息:Awards and nominationsYear Association Category Result 2007 Academy of Country Music Top New Male Vocalist Nominated 2010 Top New Solo Vocalist Nominated CMT Music Awards Nationwide Is On Your Side Award Won Country Music Association New Artist of the Year Nominated Grammy Best Male Country Vocal Performance for "Gettin' You Home" Nominated
Voices好像是迄今榜单登顶花费时间最长的一支单曲。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或谁能帮我写一小段关于俄罗斯的英文简介_百度知道why is America the most powerful country?_百度知道英语小故事 带翻译_百度知道奥巴马4月26日电视讲话说it is time to ten-ten ,这个ten-ten是什么意思_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 it is的意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信