she(?)she is good at填什么并翻译

阅读下面的短文,将划线部分的句子译成汉语或英语。Look at this. 小题1:.What’s this in English? Ah, it’s a photo. Who’s that in the photo? It’s Li Yan. Li Yan is my good friend. 小题2:.这是她蓝色的手表. Who’s that? The boy in black? It’s Jim. 小题3:. He is an English boy. He is very cool. He is my good friend, too. 小题4:.That is his notebook. We are in No. 38 Middle School. Miss Liu is our English teacher. She goes to school by bus every day. She likes watching TV. 小题5:她是一个好老师. We all like her. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:阅读下面的短文,将划线部分的句子译成汉语或英语。Look at this. 小题1:.What’s this in English? Ah, it’s a photo. Who’s that in the photo? It’s Li Yan. Li Yan is my good friend. 小题2:.这是她蓝色的手表. Who’s that? The boy in black? It’s Jim. 小题3:. He is an English boy. He is very cool. He is my good friend, too. 小题4:.That is his notebook. We are in No. 38 Middle School. Miss Liu is our English teacher. She goes to school by bus every day. She likes watching TV. 小题5:她是一个好老师. We all like her.阅读下面的短文,将划线部分的句子译成汉语或英语。Look at this. 小题1:.What’s this in English? Ah, it’s a photo. Who’s that in the photo? It’s Li Yan. Li Yan is my good friend. 小题2:.这是她蓝色的手表. Who’s that? The boy in black? It’s Jim. 小题3:. He is an English boy. He is very cool. He is my good friend, too. 小题4:.That is his notebook. We are in No. 38 Middle School. Miss Liu is our English teacher. She goes to school by bus every day. She likes watching TV. 小题5:她是一个好老师. We all like her.科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:这个用英语怎么说?小题2:This is her blue watch.小题3:他是一个英国男孩。小题4:那是他的笔记本。小题5:She is a good teacher. 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心She is a good washer怎么翻译?_百度知道She tood some medicine and she feels(good,better) now 括号里填啥?
k_hmylm0183
答案: better 解析:是现在和原来形成对比,用比较级better 翻译:她吃了一些药,现在感觉好多了.
希望能帮到你,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O有不明白的请继续追问(*^__^*)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码she always gets good grades翻译成中文_百度知道she_is__very_good是什么意思_she_is__very_good的翻译_音标_读音_用法_例句_爱词霸在线词典
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
繁体笔画造字法
首部五笔结构
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦! i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒! i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符! i请填写生词本名称!}

我要回帖

更多关于 good翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信