根据框起来的部分提问。 Jopurple drank制作 {too much} last sunday. __

按要求改写句子:(1)Danny used to eat too many spicy pizzas.(保持原句不变)(2)I drank (two bottles of lemonade).(对括号部分提问)(3)Jake used to have a bad habit.(改为反意疑问句) (4)It took me half a day to go over all the lessons.(保持原句不变) (5)Joe exercises for ten minutes.(改为选择疑问句)(6)Get up earlier or you will miss the bus.(保持原句意思不变)
依然爱情丶傜
1.Danny doesn't eat so many spicy pizzas as he used to.2.What did you drink?3.Jake used to have a bad habit,didn't/usedn't he?4.I spent half a day going over all the lessons.5.Does Joe exercise for 10 or 20 minutes?Does Joe exercise or sing for 10 minutes?6.If you don't want to miss the bus,get up earlier.Get up earlier and you won't miss the bus.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码如题,he ______ a big tree because he drank too much yesterdayA fell into B fell down C knock into 我不太确定,是不是应该填fell down啊?C 是knocked into
C knock into 撞到
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码It’s _______ that you’ you drank too much last night.A.no doubtB.no wonderC.no useD.no sense
答案B此题考查句型:It’s no wonder that 难怪…,it is no use 做什么事情没用,A和D适用这个句型:there is no doubt/no sense,句意:难怪你头疼呀;你昨天晚上喝的太多了.故选B."
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 对very much提问 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信