麻烦哪位亲帮忙翻译一下,谢谢你的帮忙 英文

小木虫 --- 500万硕博科研人员喜爱的学术科研平台
&&查看话题
各位,麻烦帮忙翻译一下这句话!本人理解不透彻啊,谢谢!
Biological evaluation of crude extracts are acceptable only as supporting data for pure isolates with well-characterized structures.
研究生必备与500万研究生在线互动!
扫描下载送金币
浏览器进程
登录小木虫
打开微信扫一扫
随时随地聊科研麻烦帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!!!_百度知道麻烦帮忙翻译一下这篇文章!谢谢~
麻烦帮忙翻译一下这篇文章!谢谢~
My Impressive Experience of Being a Page
I was encouraged to be a page in Washington State Senate by Mr. Brad Owen, Lt. Governor of WA and President of WA Senate. I successfully selected to work there during the week of February 15 to 21, 2010. All of my teachers at Steilacoom High School supported me to participate in the program. I was very excited and prepared to participate as a Senate Page.
Being a page is a lot of a fun and a very significant experience. The 14th district Senator Mr. Curtis King was my sponsor. He is a very helpful official and guided me to work as an efficient page during the entire session. Other supervisors and instructors also kindly helped me as well.
As a page, there was lots of interesting and special page work for me to do. In the beginning, my job was delivering some important materials to the governmental members. I concluded that we needed to be responsible and careful to do it. The other thing we had to pay attention to is the page school. I studied at the school for 2 hours per day. In fact, it reinforced my knowledge about how the government runs how important the government is, and how a responsible citizen should behave, etc.
One thing I really need to mention was our biggest project— writing and presenting a bill. Before starting on it, I took part in several Committee hearings including transportation and workforce development, and witnessed realistically how a certain bill became a law. I concentrated on the topic about credit cards on college campuses, a current issue, and wrote a bill then presented it in a simulated “committee hearing”.
Although I failed passing it, I still gained a crucial idea—“governing the society is a complex process”. I was also required to investigate the different governmental departments such as visiting the Governor’s office and the Secretary of the State, hearing the Supreme Court cases, and so on.
The most important job I had to do was working on the Floor. Some officials had told me that would be boring before I however, I found that was great because we could learn a lot. For instance, the pages were supposed to hand out the paperwork according to the certain route. We were not allowed to cross the path at the center of the Floor, because it is the “boundary” of the Democrats and Republicans. There is a rule for sitting, too. We changed our seats consecutively. One of the reasons that I found it to be interesting was that I paid attention to the Floor Actions. I saw the bills as they appeared on the big screen above the Floor, and heard the bills’ advocates standing up and making speeches in order to support them. I also learned how the bills were passed or rejected. In the past, I had known something about the bills only from the textbooks, but never had I partook in a realistic experience of the bill-passing procedure. After taking part in these procedures I was really interested and even astonished.
While I was working hard on various kinds of page work, I was invited to perform the piano at the Legislature Building twice. I performed on Feb 18th for Lt. Governor, his officials, and the other pages. On Feb 20th was for both Representatives and Senators. I played a Sonata composed by Beethoven and a traditional Chinese music named Silver Cloud Chasing the Moon. I obtained people’s favors. The music, particularly the Chinese one, impressed the listeners very much. The WA Senate Video Department made and modified the Clips of Practice & Performance of David Chen and published it on YouTube. A journalist from a news agency interviewed me. I was much honored and enjoyed it.
T my paging session had ended. These days were extremely meaningful, valuable and memorable. I believe I have been promoting my abilities during the session. In the future, I would like to keep working hard on social study, and always be happy to help the government and society.
我印象深刻的经验作为一个页 我感到鼓舞由布拉德欧文先生,中尉西澳和参议院主席西澳总督在华盛顿州参议院页。我成功地选择在那里工作的2月15日的一星期内,21,2010。在Steilacoom的高中老师都支持我参加这项计划。我感到非常兴奋,并准备参加参议院页。 作为一个网页是一个非常有趣和非常重要的经验。 14区参议员柯蒂斯金先生是我的赞助商。他是一个非常有益的官方和引导我作为一个高效率的工作网页在整个会议。其他管理人员和教师也请帮我也。 作为一个网页,出现了一些有趣的和我特别页的工作要做。一开始,我的工作提供一些重要材料的政府成员。我的结论是,我们需要负责,谨慎做。另一件事,我们必须注意的是学校的网页。我读了每天2小时的学校。事实上,它加强了我对政府如何运行的知识多么重要,政府,以及如何作为一个负责任的公民应当做的,等 有一件事我真的需要一提的项目是我们最大的写作,并提出一项法案。它开始前,我参加了几个委员会的听证会上,包括运输和劳动力发展的一部分,并亲眼目睹现实如何某一法案成为法律。我将重点讨论有关在大学校园里,当前的发行信用卡的课题,并撰写了法案,然后提交一个模拟“委员会出席听证会的”。虽然我没有给别人,我也获得了重要的思想,“执政的社会是一个复杂的过程”。我还需要调查,例如到总督办公室和各政府部门的国务秘书,最高法院审理的案件,等等。 最重要的工作,我所要做的就是努力在地板上。一些官员告诉我这将是乏味这之前,我加入了,但我发现这是伟大的,因为我们可以学到很多东西。例如,网页是应该的文书伸手按一定的路线。我们不允许跨在地板中心的道路,因为它是“边界的民主党和共和党”。有一个坐的规则,也。我们改变我们的席位连续。其中一个原因,我发现它是有趣的是,我注意的地板动作。我看到的法案,因为他们在上面的楼层的大屏幕上出现,并听取了法案'主张,使站起来发言,以支持他们。我还学会了怎样的法案获得通过或否决。在过去,我只知道从教科书中有关法案的东西,但我从来没有在该法案的实际经验,通过程序不断参与。在考虑这些程序的一部分,我真的很感兴趣,甚至惊讶。 当我在工作的页面的各项工作努力,我被邀请参加演出立法机关大楼的钢琴两次。本人于2008年2月进行的副州长,他的官员,以及其他网页第18位。在2月20日是为代表和参议员。我打了贝多芬谱写了索纳塔和传统音乐名为银云舞伴明珠。我得到人们的青睐。音乐,尤其是中文的,听众留下深刻的印象非常。西澳大利亚参议院视频总署制定和修改的实践与大卫陈性能剪辑和YouTube上公布。一位来自通讯社记者采访我。我十分荣幸和喜欢它。 时间的推移,如此之快,我的传呼会议已经结束。这些日子是非常有意义的,有价值的,令人难忘。我相信,我一直推动在会议期间我的能力。今后,我想继续工作的社会,努力学习,将很乐意为帮助政府和社会
相关知识略懂社热议
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号麻烦帮帮忙翻译一下这个,谢谢_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:50,633贴子:
麻烦帮帮忙翻译一下这个,谢谢收藏
麻烦各位帮忙看看这个止咳水用量和禁忌什么的一些信息,谢谢啦,感谢。
炫酷暗黑奇迹MU页游强悍来袭,秒怪秒BOSS,来玩就送海量RMB礼包!
…你发的图很不清晰
12小时止咳,橙味液体
带对号的瓶口处如有破损,请勿使用
使用前请晃动瓶身
其它看不清
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖