john[ ](best yet to come歌词,not)yet.

John Titor - Time Travelerjohn 7:6 then jesus said unto them my time is not yet come but your time is alway ready
John 7:6 [] []
— Jesus therefore saith unto them, My
but your time is always ready.
— Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready.
— So Jesus *said to them, “My time is not yet here, but your time is always opportune.
— Then Jesus said to them, My time is not yet come: but your time is always ready.
— Jesus therefore says to them, My time is not yet come, but your time is always ready.
— Jesus, therefore, saith unto them—My season, not yet, but, your season, at anytime, is ready:
— Jesus, therefore, saith to them, 'My time is not yet present, but your
— Then Jesus said to them: My
but your time is always ready.
— Then Iesus said vnto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready.
— Jeshu saith to them, My time until now cometh not, but your time is always ready.
— Jesus said to them: My time hath not yet come: but your time is always ready.
{3767} Primeoun{oon}Appar (adverbially) certainly, or (conjugationally) accordingly.
{2424} PrimeIesous{ee-ay-sooce'}Of Hebrew origin []; Jesus (that is, Jehoshua), the name of our Lord and two (three) other Israelites.
{3004} Primelego{leg'-o}A properly to 'lay' forth, that is, (figuratively) relate (in words [usually of systematic or set discourse; whereas
generally refer to an individual expression or while
is properly to break silence merely, and
means an extended or random harangue]); by implication to mean.
GrammarTense - Present (See )Voice - Active (See )Mood - Indicative (See )Count - 3019
unto them,
{0846} Primeautos{ow-tos'}From the particle
[[au]] (perhaps akin to the base of
through the idea of a baffling backward); the reflexive pronoun self, used (alone or in the compound of ) of the third person, and (with the proper personal pronoun) of the other persons.
{1699} Primeemos{em-os'}From the oblique cases of
(, , ); my.
{2540} Primekairos{kahee-ros'}O an occasion, that is, set or proper time.
[3918] Standardpareimi{par'-i-mee}From
(including its various forms); to be near, that is, at hand; neuter present participle (singular) time being, or (plural) property.
GrammarThe original word in the Greek or Hebrew is translated by more than one word in the English. The English translation is separated by one or more other words from the original.
{3768} Primeoupo{oo'-po}F not yet.
{3918} Primepareimi{par'-i-mee}From
(including its various forms); to be near, that is, at hand; neuter present participle (singular) time being, or (plural) property.
GrammarTense - Present (See )Voice - No Voice Stated (See )Mood - Indicative (See )Count - 1612
{1161} Primede{deh}A primary particle (adversative or continuative); but, and, etc.
{5212} Primehumeteros{hoo-met'-er-os}F yours, that is, pertaining to you.
{2540} Primekairos{kahee-ros'}O an occasion, that is, set or proper time.
{2076} Primeesti{es-tee'}Third person singular pr he (she or it) is; also (with neuter plural) they are.
GrammarTense - Present (See )Voice - No Voice Stated (See )Mood - Indicative (See )Count - 1612
{3842} Primepantote{pan'-tot-eh}F every when, that is, at all times.
{2092} Primehetoimos{het-oy'-mos}From an old noun
[[heteos]] (fitness); adjusted, that is, ready.
John 7:6-10
_ _ My time is not yet come — that is, for showing Himself to the world.
_ _ your time is always ready — that is “It matters little when we go up, for ye have no great plans in life, and nothing hangs upon your movements. With M on every movement of Mine there hangs what ye know not. The world has no quarrel with you, for ye bear no testimony against it, and so draw down upon yourselv but I am here to lift up My voice against its hypocrisy, and denou therefore it cannot endure Me, and one false step might precipitate its fury on its Victim’s head before the time. Away, therefore, to the feast as
I follow at the fitting moment, but ‘My time is not yet full come.’”
See commentary on .
Jesus saith, Your time is always ready — This or any time will suit you.
(2) Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready.
(2) We must not follow the foolish desires of our friends.
My time: Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up for my time is not yet full come. Then they sought to take him: but no man laid hands on him, because his hour was not yet come. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no m for his hour was not yet come. Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end. These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: Thou shalt arise, [and] have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.- To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: ... That which hath and that which is to
and God requireth that which is past. And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Ps . Ec . Jn ; , ; ; ; . Ac .
Please post your comment on .
WWW Chat Bible Commentary
User-Posted Comments on John 7:6}

我要回帖

更多关于 notyetcult 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信