you'reit is no good doing那首歌中文歌词翻译

You Re No Good 歌词_百度知道It&s Not Good Bye-网络歌手这首歌完整中文翻译歌词
It&s Not Good Bye-网络歌手这首歌完整中文翻译歌词 10
Now what if I never kiss your lips again 如果我不再亲你的嘴那会是怎样 or feel the touch of your sweet embrace 或感受你甜蜜的拥抱 How would I ever go on 我会怎么活下去 Well someday love is going to lead you back to me 有一天爱会带你回到我身边 but till it dose I’ll have an empty heart 但直到现在我还是很空虚 So I’ll just have to believe 所以我只好相信 some where out there your thinking of me 我总会在你心中的某处 Until we say our next hello it’s not goodbye 直到我们打了最后一次招呼,而不是说再见 Until I see you again 直到我再见到你 I’ll be right here remembering when 我会在这里记住那时 And if time is on our side 如果时间在我们那边 there will be no tears to cry on down the road 走下去的时候不会再流泪 their is one thing I can’t deny it’s not goodbye* 又一件事我不能否认,就是不会有再见 You think I’d be strong enough to make it through 你认为我应该更坚强地去面对 and rise above when the rain falls down 雨停后要站起来 But it’s so hard to be strong 但要坚强,对我来说太难 when you’ve been missing somebody so long 当你思念了一个人很久 It’s just a matter of time I’m sure 我坚信,这只是一个大约的时间 but time takes time and I can’t hold on 但时过境迁我不能坚持下去了 so won’t you try as hard as you can 所以你不会尽力去尝试 It’s not goodbye till I see you 直到我看见你才会说再见 I’ll be right here rememebering when time is on ourside 我会在这里记住时间在我们那边 No more tears to cry and I can’t deny 不会再哭还有我不能否认 It’s not goodbye ,no more tears to cry 这不是再见,不会再哭 It’s not goodbye 这不是再见
谢谢采纳^_^
Without you there no place to belong
少了这句的翻译 第四行歌词
And what if I never kiss your lips again Or feel the touch of your sweet embrace How would I ever go on Without you there磗 no place to belong Well someday love is gonna lead you back to me But 'til it does I'll have an empty heart So I'll just have to believe Some where out there your thinking of me Until the day I'll let you go Until we say our next hello It's not good-bye 'Til I see you again I'll be right here rememberin' when And if time is on our side There will be no tears to cry On down the road Their is one thing I can't deny It's not good-bye You'd think I'd be strong enough to make it trough And rise above when the rain falls down But it's so hard to be strong When you've been missin' somebody so long Its just a matter of time I'm sure But time takes time and I can't hold on So won't you try as hard as you can To put my broken heart together again Until the day I'll let you go Until we say our next hello It's not good-bye 'Til I see you again I'll be right here rememberin' when And if time is on our side There will be no tears to cry On down the road Their is one thing I can't deny It's not good-bye&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 请你按这完整歌词翻译中文 你的回答有几处漏词翻译
And what if I never kiss your lips again
如果我无法再吻你Or feel the touch of your sweet embrace
或是无法感受你甜蜜的拥抱How would I ever go on
那我该怎么活下去Without you there no place to belong
没有了你,我就没有了归宿
Well someday love is gonna lead you back to me
某天爱会指挥你回到我的身边But 'til it does I'll have an empty heart
但在那之前,我的心十分空洞So I'll just have to believe
所以我情愿相信Some where out there your thinking of me 我总会在你心中
Until the day I'll let you go
直到有一天我让你离开Until we say our next hello
直到我们再次相逢It's not good-bye