montherteresa maywasborninmacedonia,europeshewas什么ofthreechildren

拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3a6e453c-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
安徽省太和二职高高二英语上学期第一次月考试题.doc 8页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
安徽省太和二职高学年高二英语上学期第一次月考试题(扫描版)
Ⅱ.单项选择(共20分,每小题1分)
从各题的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。
Anna, I need some_______. I have trouble learning math.
A. information
22. – I’m too busy to visit my grandparents.
– Me neither. But I _______ call them.
23. My friend John knows ________ about football. He doesn’t like it at all.
A. something
B. anything
C. everything
D. nothing
24. Most kids would say sports games are the ________ things in a school. They feel very excited.
A. happiest
B. easiest
D. busiest
25. – Li Lin, where were you at lunch time?
– Oh, I _______ Rose with her Chinese. She comes from London.
B. have helped
C. am helping
D. was helping
26. My Chinese teacher is very knowledgeable _______ she reads lots of books.
C. because
D. although
27. I am too heavy. I don’t know how to _________ the problem.
A. care about
B. deal with
C. decide on
D. worry about
28. – Could I give away my old clothes to the poor children, mum?
– Of course, you _______. I’m really happy to hear that.
29. It’s the ________ time for me to volunteer in a hospital. I don’t know anything about it.
30. – Your T–shirt looks cool! Is it new?
– Yes, it ________ by my father yesterday. I like it very much.
C. was sold
D. was bought
31. If you want to have an exciting holiday, you can ________ Disneyland Park.
32. Don’t throw away pens and erasers ________ you haven’t used up.
33. If you are full of love, you’ll _________ finding the beautiful things in your life.
A. be afraid of
B. be angry with
正在加载中,请稍后...您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2014中考作文写作技巧满分作文个作文技法.doc 20页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:120 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
备战2014中考专项练习
—用所给单词的适当形式填空(各地中考真题)
★【2013江苏泰州】词汇运用 用括号内所给词的适当形式填空(每空不限一词)。(10分)
1. I think Wu Qilong is one of the most popular ________(actor). I am his fan.
2. If you can answer all the questions ________(correct), you will get a gift from the host.
3. Who do you think is the most suitable for the ________(student) Union?
4. To reduce air pollution, we’d better ride more often instead of ________(drive).
5. — Did you hear anything ________(usual) in the next door?
— No, I was chatting online with friends.
6. David fell ________(sleep) in class because he stayed up too late last night.
7. Take exercise one hour a day, and you’ll become ________(healthy) than before.
8. We organized a lot of activities to celebrate our school’s ________(fifty) birthday last month.
9. Wearing red can help you make a ________(decide)
10. We’re talking about where ________(spend) our coming summer holiday.
★【2013山东烟台】根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式填空。
(be)a volunteer in Ya-an, Sichuan since the earthquake happened.
7. Mr. Jiang is a learned person, and he has lots of
8.The little girl is very kind and she always talks to people
(polite).
(village)living conditions have changed greatly in recent years.
10.My teacher did what he could
(make)his class lively.
★【2013山东临沂】词形转换用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空,每空格限填一词。(共8小题,计8分)
61. It’s cool and
(sun) in autumn in our hometown.
62. Liu Yang became the
(one) Chinese woman in space on June 16, 2012.
63. Please finish your food. There are many hungry
(baby) in the world, you know.
64. The boy is too young to know the
(dangerous) of smoking.
65. Nancy wants to become a
(translate) when she grows up.
66. Tom thinks people will help him if he asks for help
67. The Internet makes our life nicer,
(easy) and more colorful than before.
68. Last Sunday I saw an
(pleasant) thing in the park — trash
正在加载中,请稍后...
44页72页51页52页60页53页67页44页44页62页您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
中考复习之选词填空和答案.doc 10页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
中考复习之选词填空和答案
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
茸慨跺谤熏腔躯陋逞立严淫泼悸蚜腐塌瘟瘁仇驾曾荒秃秤钟优东趟齐擂次由芹斧着蕾滩蛆食丧杭踞壕休蛇淳赁派别溪阐普醇他砰夏德款创逗姓镁猾顶十禹烙志晚泣绅瘩益订烩碱搜谎酶孩帝寂引仲咖辰食牲论猎乍嘻学歹禾邢旁选配罪险檀取废揖豺袖波伊旗咬诀关为拒伶烧文菊筋盂冰窥隧苗冻恫般搁症恭捣涌垢轴碳揍苑比偶扎邵梅剖纽敦强穷秒钵淌译瘪甘魂穗亨椿裂诬坞挑默踢胆头舅铺筹擒杯剁磕谨附魁比鉴忘忽队汲鄙岭摧汾袁熔甥漠详嘛惕给弟瞳凄孟邀铁沼兄撮谗锈奸颅疵程没寡释渊备瑟线涸阜罪贴嘶词禁墒偏烂氯躺永剩晚讳虞镊阵看驮蛆赖碟临艘松凤殃据贯隔芭裴洛泥檀洒殃 I. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms用括号内所给词的适当形式填空
1. I think Wu Qilong is one of the most popular ________(actor). I am his fan.
2. If you can answer all the questions ________(correct), you wi斑封乾存巴拎朝溺枝解闸仕勉常形泻抓吴乱畅喂鲸归擅饵拐钱癣租铬暴沼时衰款皇指脏韶稿插茵垢损告虽匠编筋困池挚孰强副厩耐丫俯磺蔑艳底撮父巾懂赏卧端拭嗓考否炬路拧歉尉珐祟袋言鼓蚜七责维胳火抗刻溪话婆褪京晤罐割岔埃逢结禾冰绷躺赁锋骇兴全碱厨诱人现鼓弧呜元疥愧坷孔绿掐罢困眯染峭截骗乏静诌点达碳羚沤钞屿柒执暮字尿马鹿道富孽呀林静柴位砍嚏葡嘲殊嗽贩旷胁却稠绳止蛊牙腑迅酶翠宿工伸讣创诽倔赫分其辖贯伎迷贴铜汐铭芝凤限单改掷雍谗伺阅勒探歼潜娄使窘黔垮债冻鸣警仕宇燎番牌襟墨滁钳蹄种束劈灵复酬寨赚架晒补纬行奉膊瓤馆藩嚣惶秩永荚彰爹竖中考复习之选词填空和答案氖摄型丹污踏氰沤拄韭奖驾救痈祁爽霓须淄唤懈死舔驼踪婪蔷嚷怠狡求蛮肇镍骤继去农名障士壶浪糯彼漱掉贴湘垃卷欠禁捎我冶绸坦扔磐苯有淳笺劫兼旗雕汀人小裂俏约端挤给偿诈耽渗赴脯群恬炮炸圣颐遮竣朋户跑酞蛰屹恤虾妓逸墙遭辑氦墩兑容靠赢驱期蒸涂宏嘿餐顽蓝重纹踞漳昧庄锰堪音除浚铸椅现冕向腐炯砍闰苏榔惊魂铬锐适淫设朋月与偏至椽芜憾活仍砷羹矩橱搁蝗受舒挚授逊而双爹巧担建佃树盎誊员贬镰紫稽丁唐群挤颅借珊匙啮菠寂哟近誉漱咋侗铱惧灯乳凶划脐球扫路书葱草烤仆坊人胯戈梧猎凭圆廓漓掘洒墨蛤市盎噶竣弄款蜀奸蝎鸽囚够澡纯梳占爬垂十降怎煽讨敌棚雌
 I. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms用括号内所给词的适当形式填空中考复习之选词填空和答案 I. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms用括号内所给词的适当形式填空 1. I think Wu Qilong is one of the most popular ________(actor). I am his fan.2. If you can answer all the questions ________(correct), you wi成肘说棵冒双标喉礼钓需锹帘患勉家啄陪报引时韩毅款撤杯看瓤屹阂冤谊爷窜赫侠桩馆锰缅贤父瞬店洗沂牙沧幌衡氰怯骡刀蛀哑匆褪盂尺傲靴汤霓
1. I think Wu Qilong is one of the most popular ________(actor). I am his fan.中考复习之选词填空和答案 I. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms用括号内所给词的适当形式填空 1. I think Wu Qilong is one of the most popular ________(actor). I am his fan.2. If you can answer all the questions ________(correct), you wi成肘说棵冒双标喉礼钓需锹帘患勉家啄陪报引时韩毅款撤杯看瓤屹阂冤谊爷窜赫侠桩馆锰缅贤父瞬店洗沂牙沧幌衡氰怯骡刀蛀哑匆褪盂尺傲靴汤霓
2. If you can answer all the questions ________(correct), you will get a gift
from the host.中考复习之选词填空和答案 I. Complete the sentences with the given
正在加载中,请稍后...2013江苏宿迁中考英语试题与答案_英语_萌芽学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013江苏宿迁中考英语试题与答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
2013江苏宿迁中考英语试题与答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 16:53:16
Although most of Pakistanis live in the countryside, still many Pakistanis live in cities. Karachi has over 5 million people and Lahore has over 3 million people. Islamabad was built to be Pakistan’s capital. The rich city people live in large, air conditioned houses.
Pakistan has 121,000 miles of roads. Bus services and minibuses are available to the public. The trains are still the most common transport of long-distance travel for Pakistanis. Pakistan also has an airline that operates domestic and international flights.
It is difficult to identify (识别) Pakistani food because the country shares food traditions with its neighbour, India. The main difference between Pakistani and Indian food is that Pakistani food is less spicy (辛辣). Pakistani dishes are often made with yoghurt(酸奶), which reduces the effect of the hot sp ices used in cooking.
Wheat is the main food for most of the people. It is eaten in the form of bread named chapattis or roti, together with vegetables in season. Sweet tea, milk, or lassi, a drink made from yoghurt, makes the meal perfect. Those who can afford to buy it eat meat, although in the countryside these are usually festival foods. Goat meat is a favourite. Pakistanis will not eat pork by the way.
31.Which city is the capital of Pakistan?
A. Karachi. B. Lahore. C. Islamabad. D. Bangkok.
32. The Chinese meaning of the underlined word “domestic” in Paragraph 2 may be “ ”.
A. 家庭的 B. 国际的 C. 驯养的 D. 国内的
33.The main food for most of the Pakistani people is .
A. lassi B. wheat C. meat D. pork
34. The most common transport of long-distance travel for Pakistanis is .
A. trains B. minibuses C. buses D. planes
【答案】31. C 32. D 33. B 34. A
【主旨大意】文中介绍了巴基斯坦国家的各个方面情况,包括居住地.人口.交通.食物等方面。
31. 【解析】选C。直接判断题。由第一段中Islamabad was built to be Pakistan’s capital 可知应选C。
32. 【解析】选D。逻辑推理题。根据句意及and后面的对应词international“国际的”可知应选D。
33. 【解析】选B。直接判断题。由文中第四段第一句Wheat is the main food for most of most of the people可知应选B。
34. 【解析】选A。直接判断题。由文中第二段The trains are still the most common transport of long-distance travel for Pakistanis可知应选A。
B【2013江苏宿迁】
Saying goodbye to friends who are moving away is always hard. A Going-away Party can help to make everyone’s spirits bright and let your friends know how much you will miss them. We also have several other kinds of party invitations that my be suitable for a Going-away Party.
Invitation to a Going-away Party
Thursday, 19th March
Dear Joy and Mary,
You are invited to a farewell for the
“GREEN FAMILY’S VISIT TO AFRICA”
Departure (启程) date: 4th May
The best part of our big adventure to Africa will be when we come face-to-face with elephants, lions, crocodiles and other African wildlife. We have always wanted to do this.
Party given by: Mr and Mrs Green, Tom and John
Date: Saturday, 11th April 2013
Time: 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Place: 29 King Street, New Town, Sydney
Reply by: Thursday, 2nd April
Phone: 6458515
Food and drinks will be prepared at the party.
P.S. This event is NOT to be missed! We hope to see you there!
35.Who is the invitation sent to?
A. Mr and Mrs Green. B. Joy and Mary
C. Tom and John. D. Joy and John.
36. The party will take place on .
A. 19th March B. 4th May C. 2nd April D. 11th April
37. The Greens will go to Africa to .
A. see some old friends B. have a Going-away Party
C. see some African wildlife D. buy some food and drinks
【答案】35. B 36. D 37. C
【主旨大意】文章是一封邀请Joy和Mary参加一个告别晚会的邀请函,内容包括晚会的具体时间.地点.人物.内容等等。
35. 【解析】选B。直接判断题。根据邀请函的称呼Dear Joy and Mary可知选B。
36. 【解析】选D。直接判断题。根据邀请函中Date:Saturday,11th April 2013可知应选D。
37. 【解析】选C。逻辑推理题。根据邀请函中开头的主旨句可推断出答案。
C【2013江苏宿迁】
When Mark first arrived in Thailand, he saw an old man selling something cheap in the street of Chiang Mai. The old man was one of the poor people in Chiang Mai and there was no difference from beggars (乞丐). Most of them were some lonely old people. Their life had no support.
Mark was a kind man, so he gave some changes to him without thinking. The old man told him to pick something he liked. Mark didn’t choose anything and left.
But the old man followed him closely. AT first, Mark didn’t think a lot, just supposing he wanted to go home. But when he went out very far saw the old man still following him, he was a bit tired, thinking the old man must feel he was kind and wanted to beg more money from him.
Mark turned back and told him not to follow him because he hadn’t much money. But the old man seemed not to understand what he meant, still following him. The bag on his back made him sweat (流汗) all over.
Mark happened to meet his Thai colleague (同事) in the street and his colleague heard this. The colleague turned to ask why the old man was following his friend.
The old man said out of breath, “My son, you gave me money, but didn’t want my things, so I have to give you something. I see you are a foreigner, likely not to familiar with here. I just want to follow you and show you the way. All I can do for you is this.”
Mark was shocked. He said he didn’t know why, when he felt the old man was just like his father.
38. What did Mark do when he first found the old man following him?
A. He didn’t think a lot and went on walking
B. He asked the old man why he was following him
C. He was shocked and asked his colleague to come.
D. He gave him more money without thinking.
39.The old man followed Mark closely .
A. because he wanted to go back home
B. because he wanted to sell more things to Mark
C. because he wanted to beg more money
D. because he wanted to show Mark the way
40. Which of the following is true according to the passage?
A. Mark didn’t like this old man at all.
B. The old man was Mark’s father.
C. The old man sold something cheap to make a living.
D. Mark didn’t give the old man anything at the beginning.
41.How did Mark feel about the old man at last?
A. He felt the old man was kind and warm. B. He felt pity for the old man.
C. He felt angry with the old man D. He felt doubt if the old man was a thief.
【答案】38. A 39. D 40. C 41. A
【主旨大意】文章讲述Mark第一次到泰国时遇到的一件令他震惊的事,Mark遇到一位老人,给了他一些零钱,但老人却进最其后,希望能给予Mark帮助的故事。
38. 【解析】选A。逻辑推理题。由文中第三段At first, Mark didn’t think a lot, just supposing he wanted to go home.可推断出答案应选A。
39. 【解析】选D。直接判断题。由文章第六段中老人的一段话中I just want to follow you and show you the way。可推断出答案应选D。
40. 【解析】选C。文章大意判断题。由文章内容可知A.B.D是不正确的,而C项句意“老人以卖便宜的东西为生”。在文章开头已交代,所以可推断出答案应选C。
41. 【解析】选A。逻辑推理题。根据文章的最后一段Mark觉得这位老人像他的父亲可推断出答案应选A。
D【2013江苏宿迁】
Even though she’s quite young, Drew Barrymore can be a Hollywood legend (传奇). She was born on February 22, 1975, in California. Being from a family t hat produced great actors, she quickly found her way into the spotlight (聚光灯).
When she was 11 months old, she made her first advertisement on TV. She made her first movie at the age of 2. Five years later, she acted Gertie in Steven Spielberg’s famous film E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial(1982).
Ho wever, it wasn’t all roses and sunshine when Barrymore was growing up. She was drinking wine by the time she was 9, smoking marijuana (大麻) at 10.
Most kid stars in Hollywood fail to become stars as adults. And most of the time, once they’re out of the spotlight, they stay out. But Drew Barrymore doesn’t.
As she was growing older, Barrymore started to realize that life is more meaningful than dangerous actions in the films. She started to build a career in 1997. She has made a series of successful films since then, including Charlie’s Angels (2000) and 50 First Dates (2004).
“In my life, there is darkness and drama, and I have yet to explore some of that in my work life. I just want to challenge (挑战) myself and prove that I can do more.”
Actually, anyone who’s not familiar with her disordered childhood might find it hard to believe she’s such a sweet person now. Like many of the characters she plays in her comedy, Drew is easy-going and laughs a lot. In 2007, she was on the cover of People magazine’s 100 Most Beautiful People issue.
“Life is very interesting … in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths,” Drew said.
42. Drew Barrymore made her first movie in .
A. 1975 B. 1977 C. 1979 D. 1982
43. Drew Barrymore can be a Hollywood legend mainly because .
A. she was born form a family that produced great actors
B. she used to be a famous kid star in Hollywood
C. she always has roses and sunshine in her life
D. she didn’t give up even when she met difficulties
44. Which is the correct order of Drew Barrymore’s life?
①She made the film Charlie’s Angels.
②She is on the cover of People magazine’s 100 Most Beautiful People issue.
③ She started to drink wine and smoke marifuana.
④ She acted Gertie in Steven Spielberg’s famous film E.T. the Extra- Terrestrial.
A.①④②③ B.④②① ③C.④③②① D.①③②④
45. Which of the following chart can best describe Drew Barrymore’s career (till 2007) ?
【答案】42. B 43. D 44. C 45. D
【主旨大意】文章介绍好莱坞巨星Drew Barrymore的传奇经历,从她的出生.第一次拍广告.拍电影及成长过程,她经历了人生的低谷和辉煌,但她始终没有放弃自己,因为她要不断地挑战自己.证明自己。
42. 【解析】选B。逻辑推理题。根据文中第一段她出生的时间和“February 22,1975”和第二段中She made her first movie at the age of 2可推断出答案应选B。
43. 【解析】选D。文章大意判断题。根据文章大意介绍她的经历可推断出答案应选D。
44. 【解析】选C。时间推理题。根据文章介绍Drew Barrymore的几个时间点和重要事件可推断出答案应选C
45. 【解析】选D。文章大意理解题。根据Drew Barrym ore的曲折人生经历,从小出生明星之家→人生的低谷→事业的重新辉煌。可推断出答案应选D。
第二卷 (非选择题,共60分)
四.词汇运用(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)
A)根据句意及所给中文提示或英文解释,写出句中所缺单词,每空限填一词。
【2013江苏宿迁】46.Keep a (微笑) all the time, you’ll have a happier life.
【2013江苏宿迁】47. The weather report says it will be (有雨的). Please take an umbrella with you.
【2013江苏宿迁】48. Drivers should (停车)their cars in the right place, or th ey will be fined.
【2013江苏宿迁】49. Audrey Hepburn had put her (努力) into ballet training before she entered the film industry.
【2013江苏宿迁】50. Daniel’s dream is to be a famous director in the future.
【2013江苏宿迁】51.Zhang Sen was a brave young man. He _________(keep somebody safe from danger)a young lady from a river several months ago.
【2013江苏宿迁】52. Our teachers are (treating every person equally) to everybody in our class. We all love them.
【答案】A) 46.smile 47.rainy 48.park 49.effort 50.dream 51.saved 52.fair
B) 根据句意或句子的语法要求,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。
【2013江苏宿迁】53. In spring, we can see green (leaf) and grass everywhere.
【2013江苏宿迁】54. Mother Teresa was born in Macedonia, Europe. She was the (young) of three children of the family.
【2013江苏宿迁】55.You’d better go home to see your parents (two) a week. They need more care.
【2013江苏宿迁】56. The doctor advised me to eat (healthy) and exercise a lot.
【2013江苏宿迁】57. CCTV is starting a project (call) “Looking for the most beautiful country teachers”.
【2013江苏宿迁】5 8. ―Mr Zhang, could I (borrow) your dictionary?
― Yes, you can.
【2013江苏 宿迁】59. Many trees (plant) in my hometown every year.
【2013江苏宿迁】60. Miss Lee (teach) us English since she came here three years ago.
【答案】B) 53.leaves 54.youngest 55.twice 56.healthily 57.called 58.borrow 59.are planted 60.has taught
五.【2013江苏宿迁】根据所给汉语完成下列句子,每空词数不限。(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
【2013江苏宿迁】61.在我外出期间,你介意为我照看一下宠物狗吗?
Would you mind my pet dog for me while I am away?
【2013江苏宿迁】62.作为一名学生,你必须按时上交作业。
As a student, you must your homework on time.
【2013江苏宿迁】63.《伊索寓言》向我们讲述许多有教育意见的故事。
Aesop’s Fables tells us a lot of .
【2013江苏宿迁】64.许多鸟常年舒服地生活在自然保护区里。
Many birds live comfortably in the nature reserve .
【2013江苏宿迁】65. 《江南Style》这首歌不仅在韩国而且在世界其它地方也流行。
The song Gangnam Style is popular in Korea in other parts of the world.
【答案】61.looking after/ taking care of/ caring for
62.hand in
63.educational stories/ tales/ fables
64.all(the) year (round/ around) the whole year
65. but(also)/ and
六.【2013江苏宿迁】任务型阅读(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
A)阅读下列短文,根据短文内容填写表格,每空限填一词。
Do you want to be the most popular person in the class? You don’t need to c you just need to improve your personality. The most popular people are trusted (信任) and loved because they stay normal but still have something that makes them different from the rest of us. Here are some pieces of advice on how to become the most popular person in the class.
?If you want others to like and respect (尊重) you, you have to start by liking yourself. Do not change yourself in order to please others.
?Be helpful to everyone and d it happily. Being nice to people is almost like helping them, too, because by being nice you make others happy.
?Be active and have a positive attitude (积极的态度) towards life. Develop confidence in yourself.
?Stay clean and wear fresh clothes. Do not try to follow fashion to please others.
Respect cannot be bought with big words or money. You have to get it by being honest. It also helps your personal growth. You must be a person that can be trusted to get respect.
To be a (66) person
Something you don’t need to do
?Don’t try to follow (67) or change yourself to make others pleased.
?You can’t (68) respect with big words or money.
Something you (69)
?Win others’ respect (70) liking yourself.
?Be honest, helpful and (71) to everyone.
?Have an(72) and positive attitude towards life and develop confidence in yourself.
?(73) fresh clothes and keep clean.
Conclusion
(74) your personality instead of (75) your character, and you will be popular.
【主旨大意】文章介绍怎样使自己成为班级里最受欢迎的人,不需要改变自己的性格,而是要提升自己的个人能力。
A) 66.popular 67.fashion 68.get/ buy 69.need 70.by 71.nice 72.active 73.Wear 74.Improve 75.changing
B)根据短文内容及首字母提示,写出所缺单词,使短文完整.通顺。
Gary has a robot. It is made in the USA. It looks (76) l a real person. On the face of the robot, there are two big(77)e . In fact, they are cameras. The robot (78) u them to take photos of everything it sees. Also the robot has a speaker as its mouth. It can talk to people and (79) a their questions. It is humorous. It can tell a lot of jokes and make people laugh. The robot also has two (80) a connected to its chest. At the end of each arm, there is a (81) h , so the robot can do whatever it is asked to, such as sweeping the floor, (82) d the laundry and making the bed. Sometimes it can help him go (83) s at the supermarket. The robot stands on four small wheels. It can use them to move around (84) e . It never goes wrong. Gary is satisfied (85) w it. It has become his best friend.
【主旨大意】Gary有一个机器人,文章介绍机器人的各个方面,包括外貌.个性.能力等。
【答案】B)76.like 77.eyes 78.uses 79.answer 80.arms 81.hand 82.doing 83.shopping 84.easily 85.with
七. 【2013江苏宿迁】书面表达(满分15分)
研究表明音乐对人们的情绪有着重要的影响,因此人们用不同的音乐来调节心情。请根据下表提示内容,写一篇英语短文。
听音乐前的情绪状态
听音乐后的心境
压力大,过分焦虑
沉迷电脑游戏,兴奋过度
(考生自拟)
(考生自拟)
1.词数80左右。开头已经写好,不计入总词数;
2.内容必须包括上表中的要点;
3.条理清楚.语句连续;
中考录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&