next,turn,straight style ed2k哪个是live的同类?

【图文】四上Module1Unit_1_Go_straight_on_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
四上Module1Unit_1_Go_straight_on
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.82MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢外研版小学英语三年级起点四年级上册M2U1_go_straight_on_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
外研版小学英语三年级起点四年级上册M2U1_go_straight_on
上传于||暂无简介
大小:2.31MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语题,帮助做一下 I. 选词填空along
which 1. Go ________ ahead until you see the History Museum.2. Excuse me. ______________ is the way to the Forbidden city?3. Walk _________ this street, and take the first turning on the left.4. The restaurant is _________ the post office and the bookshop.5. Can you _______ me the way to the Great Hall of the people?6. Excuse me. ________ is the supermarket?7. they live on the __________ side of the street.8. What about ______________________ right at the first crossing?9. The bank is ____________ to our school. You can walk there.10. I don’t know ________ to get to the swimming pool.II. 翻译1. 在我们学校附近有一家超级市场.
________________________________ near our school.2. 请问, 到天安门广场的路怎么走?
Excuse me. _______________________ Tian’anmen square?3. 坐公共汽车到人民公园要花多长时间?
________________________ to get to the P’s park by bus ?4. 你曾经去过故宫吗? ______________________________________ the Palace Museum?5. 在邮局的对面, 你可以看见一家饭店.
You can see a restaurant ___________________ the post office.6. 你能告诉我怎样到历史博物馆吗?Can you tell me _______________________ the history Museum?7.. 教堂在书店对面.\The church ____________________________ the bookshop.8. 你可以从塔桥坐船到大本钟.You can _____________________ Tower Bridge __________________ Big Ben9. 笔直往前走, 在格林街的转弯处有入口处.___________________________, there is an entrance __________________ Green street.10. 这座宫殿有九百年历史.The palace ___________________________________. 11. 对面是国家美术馆,一个有许多著名绘画作品的博物馆._____________ is the National Galley, a museum _________ lots of famous paintings.12. 黄河是中国最长的河之一.The Yellow River is one of _______________________________________.
I. 选词填空 1. straight2. Which3. along4. between 5. show 6. Where 7. opposite 8. turning9. next10. howII. 翻译 1. 在我们学校附近有一家超级市场. (There is a supermarket) near our school. 2. 请问,到天安门广场的路怎么走? Excuse me. (Which is the way to) Tian'anmen square? 3. 坐公共汽车到人民公园要花多长时间? (How long does it take) to get to the People's park by bus ? 4. 你曾经去过故宫吗? (Have you ever been to) the Palace Museum? 5. 在邮局的对面, 你可以看见一家饭店. You can see a restaurant (opposite) the post office. 6. 你能告诉我怎样到历史博物馆吗? Can you tell me (how to get to) the history Museum? 7.. 教堂在书店对面.The church is (opposite to) the bookshop. 8. 你可以从塔桥坐船到大本钟. You can (take a boat from) Tower Bridge (to) Big Ben.9. 笔直往前走, 在格林街的转弯处有入口处. (Walk straight ahead), and there is an entrance (at the turning of)Green street. 10. 这座宫殿有九百年历史. The palace has (a history of nine hundred years). 11. 对面是国家美术馆,一个有许多著名绘画作品的博物馆. (The opposite side) is the National Galley, a museum (which has) lots of famous paintings. 12. 黄河是中国最长的河之一. The Yellow River is one of (the longest rivers in China).
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语七年级下unit3的复习提纲_百度知道求解啊,英语翻译_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 straight bet 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信