谁有新视野大学英语 23的验证码,急求

新视野大学英语听说教程3原文
来源:英语@跟谁学
M:House-sitting sounds like a good job. I guess it is a little like baby-sitting except you’re taking care of a house instead of children.,W:Usually they’re paid anyway just because the homeowners don’t want to make a fuss. But if the homeowner reported it, then the house-sitter wouldn’t be able to get another job. So why don’t you apply?,Directions:In this section, you will hear 3 short passages. At the end of each passage, you will hear some questions. Both the passage and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C) and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet 2 with a single line through the centre.,M:I’m going to tell you up-front Lisa. It’s not what you think. I’m on a tight budget like everyone else here but I’ve got to get out of this town for a while.,Question No.22: How do homeowners determine the reliability of a house-sitter?,Question No.19: What does the man want to do this summer?,Question No.24: What does the woman imply about the man at the start?,Q: What does the woman suggest the man do?,Q: What does the man mean?,Q: What does the man mean?...
Last night I was driving home from work. I had an accident. I was following behind a truck,but I hit a car coming in the other direction. Luckily I was not driving very fast so the damage was not serious. It is better to damage a car than to injure a young child,Mr. James could not possibly know anything about it. The subject we chose was “English Agriculture in the Eleventh Century.” At dinner that night we discussed this subject with great enthusiasm. Mr.,a Mr. James,Then my wife had an idea. She suggested that we might think of an unusual subject,Suddenly a small girl ran onto the road from the left. She was chasing a dog and she wasn’t paying any attention to the traffic. I immediately applied the brakes and turned the steering wheel quickly to the right.,根据以下提示叙述一场交通事故:1)用第一人称;2)短语提示:drive home at about 30a smanot hit her but hit a car in the other direction3)写出作者对此交通意外的感想,参考范文,参考范文,The girl jumped towards the side of the road as soon as she saw my car. Fortunately I did not hit her...
【新视野大学英语听说教程3原文】推荐阅读【新视野大学英语听说教程3原文】相关问答
您好,可以直接考,但是考哪个级别要看您报考的是哪个级别的职称。更多关于职称英语报名通知信息可以参考外*语教育网。
为达到上述目标,考试对应试者的英语词汇量、语法知识和阅读理解能力分别提出如下要求:
(一)词汇量
考试所涉及的词汇和短语主要依据本大纲所附词汇表。对申报不同级别的应试者要求认知的词汇量不等:
1、申报A级的人员应认知6000个左右的单词和一定数量的短语;
英语专业版综合教程4课后答案Unit3
附件:英语专业版英语教程四第三单元课后习题及答案 Microsoft Word 文档.doc
你怎样学得最好?
这个星期我们在新星高中询问了学生关于学习英语最佳的方式。 通过讯问有关于学习英语的方法,许多学生说他们学会了。 有些学生有更加具体的建议。莉莲-李,例如,最佳的方式学会新的单词是通过读英国杂志。 说那记住流行音乐歌曲的词她也被帮助有点。 当我们询问学习语法,她说,我未曾学习语法, 太乏味。 韦明不同有的感觉。 他学习英语六年并真正地爱学英语。 他认为学习语法是一个
新视野大学英语(第2版)第1册Unit 1答案
III. 1. rewarding 2. communicate 3. access 4. embarrassing 5. positive 6. commitment 7. virtual 8. benefits 9. minimum 10. opportunities
IV. 1. up 2. into 3. from 4. with
1、首先每天都要练习听原版英文至少四五个小时,比如bbc新闻等,对于一些比较简单的要细听,根据文本学习一些表达方式和单词,那些较难的泛听就可以了,主要是练习语感,然后看自己能听懂多少来衡量是否有进步
2、每天都郎读一些文章,可以结合听的内容跟读和模仿
3、多听一些英文歌等,培养语感
4、如果是为了考试,就要每天做一些针对的练习,如果是为了使用就要找机会到一些英语角类的地方练习用英语交流
【新视野大学英语听说教程3原文】推荐问答【新视野大学英语听说教程3原文】推荐搜索
免责声明:本站部分内容、图片、文字、视频等来自于互联网,仅供大家学习与交流。相关内容如涉嫌侵犯您的知识产权或其他合法权益,请向本站发送有效通知,我们会及时处理。反馈邮箱&&&&。
学生服务号
在线咨询,奖学金返现,名师点评,等你来互动新视野大学英语视听说验证码过期怎么办
我们老师说处理的方法就是再买一个,你也可以借别的学校的,只要他们不用验证码
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求新视野大学英语第三版读写教程验证码_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 新视野大学英语 2 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信