帮我查一下,no,i’m not i’m jane怎么读- _汇潮装饰网
您当前位置:
帮我查一下,no,i’m not i’m jane怎么读
帮我查一下,no,i’m not i’m jane怎么读
[nətNo;m dʒeɪ&#650, I'm not. I', aɪm n&#594, a&#618
800399PTA4S 134 首次激活日期 已过保)
港行 2011年第20周出厂 日激活 不是翻新机)
&No.&那是民政部《残疾军人证》印刷顺序号,没有多大意义! “...)
谁帮我查一下我的货到哪里了,是从甘肃省武威市民勤县发的,单子上面是兰州财达物流公司 单号是NO.10...)
翻新机 版本:设置——通用——关于本机——型号 型号最后两位:CH-大陆行货、ZP-港版、LL-美版...)
设备信息 产品型号 iPhone 4 (8GB) 产品序列号(sn)C37HQ0BDDPMW 保修信...)
谁来帮我查一下这首歌名叫什么?Reflections on life 生命的倒影 Our life ...)
你是哪家运输公司?一般英国网购的话,你在网购的主页上应该会有track shipment的选项的。英...)通过百度音乐客户端无限制下载
&2017 Baidu
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APP- , are you Maria?-No, I’m not. I’m Jane.A. How are youB. HiC. Excuse meD. Thanks  题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
—____, are you Maria?—No, I’m not. I’m Jane.A. How are youB. HiC. Excuse meD. Thanks 
C【解析】试题分析:本题考查交际用语。How are you?你好;hi“喂”;Excuse me“请问,打扰了,劳驾……”;Thanks“谢谢”,向某人询问消息常用Excuse me,故选C。考点:考查交际用语
科目:初中英语
来源:2016届重庆万州岩口复兴学校初一下学期第一次月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
Tony is ________ student.A. an 11-year-old B. an eleven-years-oldC. a 11-year-old D. a eleven-year old 
来源:2016届贵州省铜仁市第一学期七年级期中英语试卷(解析版)
—What ____ is Jane in?—She is in ____ Six.A. C ClassB. C classC. classD. Class 
来源:2016届福建省分校七年级下期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
 1.Go a __ ___ the bridge, and you can find the hospital on your right.2.W
____ comes after Tuesday.3.Jane often walks to the museum but she n _ ____ goes to school on foot. Because it’s too far away from her home.4.The early bird c __ ___ the worm.5.—How often do you do outdoor a _ ____ ?—Every day. 
来源:2016届贵州省铜仁市第一学期七年级期中英语试卷(解析版)
—What’s that ____ English?—It’s a desk.A. fromB. toC. inD. / 
来源:2016届福建莆田青璜中学七年级下学期期初考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
My Family TreeMy name is Bill. I’m from England. I am a worker. My wife(妻子), Ann, is a teacher. We have two kids. A son and a daughter. Jim is our son. Sally is our daughter. They are students. My father’s name is Robby. My mother’s name is Diana. They are old. I have a brother. His name is Robert. He is a worker, too. My wife’s father is Sam. Her mother’s name is Rose. Her sister is Lily. She is a teacher, too.根据短文内容, 填入适当的单词完成家谱。 
来源:2016届福建莆田青璜中学七年级下学期期初考试英语试卷(解析版)
.—_____ does he meet his friends?—_____ a month.A. H TwiceB. W Two C. W Two 
来源:2016届辽宁省七年级下学期期中测试英语试卷(解析版)
Look! They
the playground.A. on B. in C. in D. on 
来源:2016届福建省七年级下学期期中英语试卷(解析版)
-May I some VCDs
your brother? –OK. You can them for two weeks.A. borrow, from, keepB. borrow, to, keepC.keep, from, borrow 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号问题补充&&
本页链接:
No, I'm not. I'm Ja敞礌搬啡植独邦扫鲍激ne
[nəʊ, aɪm nɒt, aɪm dʒeɪn],可谐音为“那偶,阿艾目 呐奥特,阿艾目 洁恩”。
张达人zhdr &
查看"外语学*"分类更多问题
猜你感兴趣& Unit知识点 & “I’m always not sure ...”习题详情
180位同学学习过此题,做题成功率73.8%
I’m always not sure whether my parents love each other or not. Every day they are very busy making money so that they can&&&&a good life for my sister and me. They don’t act in the usual ways that I read in books or I see on TV. Also, they never send&&&&to each other on Feb, 14.One day, my mother was sewing* a quilt. I quietly sat down beside her. “Is there love &&&&you and Dad?” asked I.With a little surprise in her eyes, my mother stopped to raise her head and &&&&&me. She said &&&&for long time. At last I heard my mother’s voice: “Jane,” she said, “Look at this thread*. &&&&sometimes it appears, most of it disappears in the quilt. The thread really makes the quilt strong and lasting. If life is a quilt, then &&&&&should be a thread. It can hardly be seen anywhere or anytime, but it’s really there, and &&&&&disappears.” I listened carefully but I couldn’t understand her &&&&the next spring, when my father suddenly got&&&&seriously. My mother had to look after him in the hospital for a month. When they &&&&home, every day in the morning and evening, my mother helped my father walk slowly. They often walked without a word. And after two months, my father still couldn’t walk by &&&&&. All of us were worried about him very much. “Dad,&&&&are you feeling now?” I asked him one day. “Jane,nothing serious. To tell you the truth, I just like &&&&with your mom. I like this kind of life,even if I cannot walk anymore.” Reading his eyes, I know he loves my mother deeply. Once I thought love meant good presents and sweet kisses. But now, I understand that love is just like a thread in the quilt. Love is inside, making our&&&&nice and warm.【小题1】A.offerB.provideC.giveD.take【小题2】A.moneyB.booksC.giftsD.love【小题3】A.forB.amongC.betweenD.with【小题4】A.looked upB.looked atC.looked afterD.looked for【小题5】A.nothingB.somethingC.anything D.everything【小题6】A.BecauseB.ButC.AlthoughD.So【小题7】A.DadB.MomC.familyD.love【小题8】A.alwaysB.hardlyC.oftenD.never【小题9】A.unlessB.forC.beforeD.until【小题10】A.sickB.angryC.rightD.down【小题11】A.leftB.returnedC.missedD.stayed【小题12】A.himselfB.herselfC.themselvesD.ourselves【小题13】A.whatB.howC.whenD.where【小题14】A.talkingB.walkingC.readingD.eating【小题15】A.mindB.heartC.lifeD.quiltB&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-浙江省温州地区九年级下学期第一次模拟考试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“I’m always not sure whether my parents love each other or not. Every day they are very busy making money ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
短文大意:这篇短文中作者主要介绍了父母间的情感故事,母亲以线和被子的关系比喻爱情和生活。作者一开始不明白,在一次父亲生病之后,作者才明白母亲所说的道理。【小题1】考查语境理解及动词。Offer提供,出价;provide提供; give&&给;take 采取,拿。结合语境可知本句指的是,因此他们能给我的妹妹和我提供一个不错的生活。故选B。【小题2】考查语境理解及名词。Money金钱,资金;books书籍;gifts礼物;love 爱。联系本段前文描述,可知此处指的是,他们从来不在情人节彼此送礼物。故选C。【小题3】考查语境理解及介词。for&&&为了,对于;among在多个中间; between在两者之间;with带有,伴随,和。结合语境可知此处指的是,在父母之间,故选C。【小题4】考查语境理解及动词。looked up查阅,向上看;looked at看;looked after照顾,关心;looked for寻找。结合语境可知此处指的是,母亲停下来看着我。故选B。【小题5】考查语境理解及不定代词。something一些东西,一般用于肯定句及表示请求建议等含义的疑问句中;anything也是表示一些东西,任何东西,一般用于否定及疑问句中。Nothing没有东西,用于肯定句表示否定含义;everything每件东西;修饰这些不定代词的形容词一般放在这些词的后面。联系后一句描述,可知本句指的是,她的母亲很久没有说话。故选A。【小题6】考查语境理解及连词。Because因为;But但是;Although虽然,尽管;So因此。结合语境可知此处指的是,尽管它有时小时。故选C。【小题7】考查语境理解及名词。Dad爸爸;Mom妈妈;family&家庭;love爱。结合语境可知本句指的是,如果生活是被子,那么爱就是一条线。故选D。【小题8】考查语境理解及副词。Always一直,总是;hardly几乎不,简直不;often常常; never从来没有。联系本句前半句描述,可知此处指的是,它几乎不消失。故选B。【小题9】考查语境理解及连词。Unless除非,如果不;for为了,对于;before在……之前;until直到……。结合语境可知此处指的是,知道第二年春天我才能理解她的话.固定搭配not……until,直到……才,故选D。【小题10】考查语境理解及形容词。sick&&&恶心的,生病的;angry愤怒的;right右边的,正确的;down向下的。联系后一句描述,可知此处指的是,当我的父亲突然生病了。故选A。【小题11】考查语境理解及动词。Left离开,留下;returned返回,归还;missed想念,错过;stayed停留,坚持,暂住。联系后半句描述,可知此处指的是,当他们回到家时。故选B。【小题12】考查语境理解及反身代词. Himself他自己; herself她自己;themselves他们自己;ourselves我们自己.结合语境可知本句指的是,我的父亲仍不能自己行走。By oneself独自,单独。故选A。【小题13】考查语境理解及疑问词。What什么;how如何,怎样;when什么时候;where在哪儿。结合语境可知此处我问的是,你现在感觉怎么样了?故选B。【小题14】考查语境理解及动词。Talking谈话;walking走,步行;reading读,阅读;eating吃。联系后一句描述,可知本句指的是,我只是喜欢和你的母亲一起散步。故选B。【小题15】考查语境理解及名词。Mind理智,精神,意见;heart心脏,感情,勇气;life生活;quilt被子。结合语境可知本句指的是,让我们的生活充满暖意。故选C。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
I’m always not sure whether my parents love each other or not. Every day they are very busy making m...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“I’m always not sure whether my parents love each other or not. Every day they are very busy making money ...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Module”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“I’m always not sure whether my parents love each other or not. Every day they are very busy making money ...”相似的题目:
This book &&&& Tom’s father’s, because his name is on the book. maybemay bemust bemust
— Look! That’s Amy.& — It &&&& be her. She’s gone to Xi’an.mustcanmaycan’t
--Must I finish my homework now, Mum?  ----No, you&&&&.needn’tmayn’tmustn’tcan’t
“I’m always not sure ...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I’m always not sure whether my parents love each other or not. Every day they are very busy making money so that they can____a good life for my sister and me. They don’t act in the usual ways that I read in books or I see on TV. Also, they never send____to each other on Feb, 14.One day, my mother was sewing* a quilt. I quietly sat down beside her. “Is there love ____you and Dad?” asked I.With a little surprise in her eyes, my mother stopped to raise her head and ____me. She said ____for long time. At last I heard my mother’s voice: “Jane,” she said, “Look at this thread*. ____sometimes it appears, most of it disappears in the quilt. The thread really makes the quilt strong and lasting. If life is a quilt, then ____should be a thread. It can hardly be seen anywhere or anytime, but it’s really there, and ____disappears.” I listened carefully but I couldn’t understand her ____the next spring, when my father suddenly got____seriously. My mother had to look after him in the hospital for a month. When they ____home, every day in the morning and evening, my mother helped my father walk slowly. They often walked without a word. And after two months, my father still couldn’t walk by . All of us were worried about him very much. “Dad,____are you feeling now?” I asked him one day. “Jane,nothing serious. To tell you the truth, I just like ____with your mom. I like this kind of life,even if I cannot walk anymore.” Reading his eyes, I know he loves my mother deeply. Once I thought love meant good presents and sweet kisses. But now, I understand that love is just like a thread in the quilt. Love is inside, making our____nice and warm.【小题1】A.offerB.provideC.giveD.take【小题2】A.moneyB.booksC.giftsD.love【小题3】A.forB.amongC.betweenD.with【小题4】A.looked upB.looked atC.looked afterD.looked for【小题5】A.nothingB.somethingC.anything D.everything【小题6】A.BecauseB.ButC.AlthoughD.So【小题7】A.DadB.MomC.familyD.love【小题8】A.alwaysB.hardlyC.oftenD.never【小题9】A.unlessB.forC.beforeD.until【小题10】A.sickB.angryC.rightD.down【小题11】A.leftB.returnedC.missedD.stayed【小题12】A.himselfB.herselfC.themselvesD.ourselves【小题13】A.whatB.howC.whenD.where【小题14】A.talkingB.walkingC.readingD.eating【小题15】A.mindB.heartC.lifeD.quilt”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I’m always not sure whether my parents love each other or not. Every day they are very busy making money so that they can____a good life for my sister and me. They don’t act in the usual ways that I read in books or I see on TV. Also, they never send____to each other on Feb, 14.One day, my mother was sewing* a quilt. I quietly sat down beside her. “Is there love ____you and Dad?” asked I.With a little surprise in her eyes, my mother stopped to raise her head and ____me. She said ____for long time. At last I heard my mother’s voice: “Jane,” she said, “Look at this thread*. ____sometimes it appears, most of it disappears in the quilt. The thread really makes the quilt strong and lasting. If life is a quilt, then ____should be a thread. It can hardly be seen anywhere or anytime, but it’s really there, and ____disappears.” I listened carefully but I couldn’t understand her ____the next spring, when my father suddenly got____seriously. My mother had to look after him in the hospital for a month. When they ____home, every day in the morning and evening, my mother helped my father walk slowly. They often walked without a word. And after two months, my father still couldn’t walk by . All of us were worried about him very much. “Dad,____are you feeling now?” I asked him one day. “Jane,nothing serious. To tell you the truth, I just like ____with your mom. I like this kind of life,even if I cannot walk anymore.” Reading his eyes, I know he loves my mother deeply. Once I thought love meant good presents and sweet kisses. But now, I understand that love is just like a thread in the quilt. Love is inside, making our____nice and warm.【小题1】A.offerB.provideC.giveD.take【小题2】A.moneyB.booksC.giftsD.love【小题3】A.forB.amongC.betweenD.with【小题4】A.looked upB.looked atC.looked afterD.looked for【小题5】A.nothingB.somethingC.anything D.everything【小题6】A.BecauseB.ButC.AlthoughD.So【小题7】A.DadB.MomC.familyD.love【小题8】A.alwaysB.hardlyC.oftenD.never【小题9】A.unlessB.forC.beforeD.until【小题10】A.sickB.angryC.rightD.down【小题11】A.leftB.returnedC.missedD.stayed【小题12】A.himselfB.herselfC.themselvesD.ourselves【小题13】A.whatB.howC.whenD.where【小题14】A.talkingB.walkingC.readingD.eating【小题15】A.mindB.heartC.lifeD.quilt”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 no i amnotsuoxei 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信