深情无限 却又只能巫师3不动如山山怎么对下句

急如风、静如林、掠、不动如山 后面几句要完整篇
疾如风、徐如林、侵略如火、不动如山、难知如阴、动如雷震 move as swiftly as the windmarch as orderly as the forestattack as fiercely as the aggressive firehold the position as solidly as the mountaindisguise myself as invisibly as the shadowrelease my strenth as powerfully as the thunderI am the bone of my sword.(此身为剑所成) I have created over athousand blades.(跨越无数战场不败) Unaware of loss.(从未败退) Nor aware of gain(从未胜利) With stood pain to create weapons.waiting for one's arrival(在此孤身一人,锻铁于剑丘之上) I have no regrets.This is the only path(那么、此身无须任何意义) My whole life was“unlimited blade works”(此身、为无限之剑所成)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急如风、静如林、掠、不动如山 后面几句要完整篇
疾如风、徐如林、侵略如火、不动如山、难知如阴、动如雷震 move as swiftly as the windmarch as orderly as the forestattack as fiercely as the aggressive firehold the position as solidly as the mountaindisguise myself as invisibly as the shadowrelease my strenth as powerfully as the thunderI am the bone of my sword.(此身为剑所成) I have created over athousand blades.(跨越无数战场不败) Unaware of loss.(从未败退) Nor aware of gain(从未胜利) With stood pain to create weapons.waiting for one's arrival(在此孤身一人,锻铁于剑丘之上) I have no regrets.This is the only path(那么、此身无须任何意义) My whole life was“unlimited blade works”(此身、为无限之剑所成)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码居高临下,一览无遗,无限风光在眼底,不动如山,无甚作为,窃居高位岂无愧。什么意思。_百度知道- River - 有些人深情无限却又不动如山_金翼飞吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:13贴子:
- River - 有些人深情无限却又不动如山
别拿一生眼泪相对他不会送你红色玫瑰
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 不动如山 动如雷霆 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。