用英语写出陌陌爱好和特点,优点和特点

八年级关于爱好的英语作文如题.主要写这种爱好对我们的好处
达尔尼KkOq
My hobby My hobby is lisetening to music.I like listening to music best.Because listening to music makes me relaxed.When I am tired,I will listening some quiet music,that makes me fall asleep very quickly.My favorite music is the music that has good lyrics.Good lyrics can also make me learn Chinese or English well I love listening to music.I will keep this hobby forever.----------------------------------------------------------------------Different people have different hobbies.I used to listen to music in my spare time.Listening to music helped me relax when I was tired.It also brought me happiness.My interests are playing the piano all the time.Now my hobbies are sports like playing basketball and swimming.I think playing basketball makes me strong.Swimming is a good way to keep fit and it can help to keep my heart and lungs healthy.What hobbies do you have?Can you tell me?I think your hobby is very excellent.----------------------------------------------------------------------I am a 15-year-old student in junior Grade 3.Though I am occupied with my study,I would like to spend time on my hobbies,such as playing the piano,surfing the Internet.One of my favourite hobby is reading.Reading has been in my life for many years,since I began to learn characters.It can not only kill the time,but also,more important,help improve my comprehension ability.When reading,I can learn a lot.Reading Shakespear's works,I know how Hamlet looks like.Reading Scorates,I can see how great ancient Greek philosophers are.Reading Lu Xu,I come back to the old time of China.Reading really affect my life.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有很多兴趣爱好的好处,用英语说是有哪些好处?用英语说出这些好处?
have many hobbies
You can have a good time in your spare time
You can make many friends
You will not feel boring in your free time
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Have a lot of hobbies.
the advantages of having a great number of hobbiesadvantages 就是优势、好处的意思
扫描下载二维码要一个初一的英语的自我介绍,内容包括:兴趣爱好、性格特征、优点、_百度知道关于介绍自己的英语作文(爱好,习惯,特点……)
一、My name is Tina.I am a ten-year-old girl.I am in the elementary school.I have long hair.And I have big eyes.I am of medium build and a little thin.I am quite and I like doing sports.I like reading,too.I also like lisening to music.二、Hello everybody!Here I stand to introduce myself to you.My name is***.I am a eleven-year-old girl with shoulder-length hair and alovely face.*** primary school is the place where I study.I am very thin but quite athletic and energetic actually.What's more,I've got a good personality as I am always cheerful and confident.I have a positive attitude towards life even met with difficulties and criticism.I interested in ***as well as***.Besides this,I am very keen on***.I like to make friends with other people and I would like to express and change my ideas through the communication.That's all for it.Thank you all.可以根据自己的情况适当修改按一下手机右上角的采纳或者电脑上的好评哦!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 写出自己的20个优点 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信