asnot so much ...asto protects as这个结构怎么分析呢

& Unit知识点 & “BERLIN (Reuters)—Ger...”习题详情
198位同学学习过此题,做题成功率68.6%
BERLIN (Reuters)—Germany’s postal service has announced plans to explore improved service and help protect the environment by getting “fetch friends”—ordinary people traveling across cities—to deliver parcels on their way. It is hoped that the move, which will be tested in the coming months, might lessen traffic in inner cities and reduce CO2 emissions(排放). This should help DHL, a division of the German postal service, reach its target of improving the company’s carbon efficiency by 30 percent before 2020.“As the world’s biggest logistics(物流) provider, we recognize a special responsibility to reduce the impact on the environment as much as possible,” said Frank Appel, Chief Executive Officer of Deutsche Post DHL, in a statement referring to a variety of measures being considered.The “fetch friends” find out online about parcels that need delivering to people who live or work along the way that they are planning to travel through the city. They then select the ones that they want to take.Codes(编码) sent to their mobile phones tell the volunteers where to pick the packages up. Parcels can be taken part of the way or passed on to another volunteer but all volunteers need to have the right code on their mobile phone so the track and trace system can be updated.Logistics companies will be responsible for looking after the operation to make sure that the privacy of post is respected.It’s hoped that this could be done using mobile phones but DHL says it recognizes that some security issues remain to be worked out. 【小题1】 According to the passage, the “fetch friend” program &&&&.A.has been tested for monthsB.aims to reduce the cost of the serviceC.employs environmentalists to help with deliveriesD.encourages ordinary people to help cut the carbon footprint【小题2】 Which of the following statements is TRUE of DHL?A.It belongs to the Germany’s postal service.B.It has the most up-to-date tracking system in Germany.C.It has succeeded in improving its carbon efficiency by 30%.D.It has designed many measures to improve its service speed.【小题3】What may be a problem with the new service according to the article?A.Volunteers’ not allowing to select parcels.B.The wrong codes in the mobile phones.C.The possibility that parcels could be opened on the way.D.Parcels’ being taken to the destination by a single volunteer.【小题4】What might be the best Title for the best passage?A.New Challenges for the Postal ServiceB.A Greener Way to Deliver ParcelsC.Solutions for Global WarmingD.Statements from DHLD&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-
分析与解答
习题“BERLIN (Reuters)—Germany’s postal service has announced plans to explore improved service and help protec...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文主要讲述的德国将要实行的“fetch friends”这一计划,让顺路的普通人来帮助投递邮件,以达到环保的目的。【小题1】D 【试题解析】细节题。根据文章第一段Germany’s postal service has announced plans to explore improved service and help protect the environment by getting “fetch friends”—ordinary people traveling across cities—to deliver parcels on their way.可知“fetch friends”就是让普通人帮助投递邮件包裹,以此实现环境保护的目的。故D正确。【小题2】A 【试题解析】推理题。根据第二段2,3行This should help DHL, a division of the German postal service, reach its target of improving the company’s carbon efficiency by 30 percent before 2020.可知DHL是德国邮寄服务的一个分支。也就是说它是德国邮递行业的一部分。故A正确。【小题3】C 【试题解析】推理题。根据文章最后一行It’s hoped that this could be done using mobile phones but DHL says it recognizes that some security issues remain to be worked out可知DHL要确认这一行为的安全性,C项“包裹可能会被打开”属于安全这一方面的内容。故C正确。知【小题4】B 【试题解析】主旨大意题。本文主要讲述的德国将要实行的“fetch friends”这一计划,让顺路的普通人来帮助投递邮件,以达到环保的目的。故B项正确。【长难句解析】It is hoped that the move, which will be tested in the coming months, might lessen traffic in inner cities and reduce CO2 emissions(排放).【翻译】人们希望这个将在下个月被测试的运动也许能够减少城内的交通堵塞并减少二氧化碳的排放。【分析】本句中有一个which引导的非限制性定语从句which will be tested in the coming months,修饰前面的先行词the move。同时本句中的it是一个形式主语,真正的主语是that所引导的主语从句。特别注意这里的that引导的是主语从句,是不能省略的。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
BERLIN (Reuters)—Germany’s postal service has announced plans to explore improved service and help p...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“BERLIN (Reuters)—Germany’s postal service has announced plans to explore improved service and help protec...”主要考察你对“Unit2 Cloning”“Unit 2 Witnessing time”“Module 3 Literature”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
Unit2 Cloning
Unit 2 Witnessing time
Module 3 Literature
与“BERLIN (Reuters)—Germany’s postal service has announced plans to explore improved service and help protec...”相似的题目:
. —Tony, it seems that you have been very busy all the time,what do you think of your occupation now?—Just so-so. I’ve decided to quit my job in the company next month, where I &&&& for five years.workis workingwill be workingwill have worked
I really don’t know&&&&&I put my wallet after I paid the bill.where was itit was where thatwhere it was thatwhere was it that
She hurriedly left the room without saying anything as if &&&&.she angrywas angryit was angryangry
“BERLIN (Reuters)—Ger...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“BERLIN (Reuters)—Germany’s postal service has announced plans to explore improved service and help protect the environment by getting “fetch friends”—ordinary people traveling across cities—to deliver parcels on their way. It is hoped that the move, which will be tested in the coming months, might lessen traffic in inner cities and reduce CO2 emissions(排放). This should help DHL, a division of the German postal service, reach its target of improving the company’s carbon efficiency by 30 percent before 2020.“As the world’s biggest logistics(物流) provider, we recognize a special responsibility to reduce the impact on the environment as much as possible,” said Frank Appel, Chief Executive Officer of Deutsche Post DHL, in a statement referring to a variety of measures being considered.The “fetch friends” find out online about parcels that need delivering to people who live or work along the way that they are planning to travel through the city. They then select the ones that they want to take.Codes(编码) sent to their mobile phones tell the volunteers where to pick the packages up. Parcels can be taken part of the way or passed on to another volunteer but all volunteers need to have the right code on their mobile phone so the track and trace system can be updated.Logistics companies will be responsible for looking after the operation to make sure that the privacy of post is respected.It’s hoped that this could be done using mobile phones but DHL says it recognizes that some security issues remain to be worked out. 【小题1】 According to the passage, the “fetch friend” program ____.A.has been tested for monthsB.aims to reduce the cost of the serviceC.employs environmentalists to help with deliveriesD.encourages ordinary people to help cut the carbon footprint【小题2】 Which of the following statements is TRUE of DHL?A.It belongs to the Germany’s postal service.B.It has the most up-to-date tracking system in Germany.C.It has succeeded in improving its carbon efficiency by 30%.D.It has designed many measures to improve its service speed.【小题3】What may be a problem with the new service according to the article?A.Volunteers’ not allowing to select parcels.B.The wrong codes in the mobile phones.C.The possibility that parcels could be opened on the way.D.Parcels’ being taken to the destination by a single volunteer.【小题4】What might be the best Title for the best passage?A.New Challenges for the Postal ServiceB.A Greener Way to Deliver ParcelsC.Solutions for Global WarmingD.Statements from DHL”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“BERLIN (Reuters)—Germany’s postal service has announced plans to explore improved service and help protect the environment by getting “fetch friends”—ordinary people traveling across cities—to deliver parcels on their way. It is hoped that the move, which will be tested in the coming months, might lessen traffic in inner cities and reduce CO2 emissions(排放). This should help DHL, a division of the German postal service, reach its target of improving the company’s carbon efficiency by 30 percent before 2020.“As the world’s biggest logistics(物流) provider, we recognize a special responsibility to reduce the impact on the environment as much as possible,” said Frank Appel, Chief Executive Officer of Deutsche Post DHL, in a statement referring to a variety of measures being considered.The “fetch friends” find out online about parcels that need delivering to people who live or work along the way that they are planning to travel through the city. They then select the ones that they want to take.Codes(编码) sent to their mobile phones tell the volunteers where to pick the packages up. Parcels can be taken part of the way or passed on to another volunteer but all volunteers need to have the right code on their mobile phone so the track and trace system can be updated.Logistics companies will be responsible for looking after the operation to make sure that the privacy of post is respected.It’s hoped that this could be done using mobile phones but DHL says it recognizes that some security issues remain to be worked out. 【小题1】 According to the passage, the “fetch friend” program ____.A.has been tested for monthsB.aims to reduce the cost of the serviceC.employs environmentalists to help with deliveriesD.encourages ordinary people to help cut the carbon footprint【小题2】 Which of the following statements is TRUE of DHL?A.It belongs to the Germany’s postal service.B.It has the most up-to-date tracking system in Germany.C.It has succeeded in improving its carbon efficiency by 30%.D.It has designed many measures to improve its service speed.【小题3】What may be a problem with the new service according to the article?A.Volunteers’ not allowing to select parcels.B.The wrong codes in the mobile phones.C.The possibility that parcels could be opened on the way.D.Parcels’ being taken to the destination by a single volunteer.【小题4】What might be the best Title for the best passage?A.New Challenges for the Postal ServiceB.A Greener Way to Deliver ParcelsC.Solutions for Global WarmingD.Statements from DHL”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译she is looking forward as much to his return as he himself to seeing her.解释一下翻译及句子的结构..比如 as.as中为什么有这么多词?
小燕子9eUl
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
她期望着他回来,就和他急着见她一样急.(意思是说两人都非常想念对方).这个是这种结构“as+形容词/副词+to+名词”,例如:She likes dogs as much to cats as she does.(她既爱猫,又爱狗.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
as much as.. 和...一样多as..as.. 是固定搭配,跟...一样 的意思整句下来就是,她盼望他回来的心情,跟他想见到她的心情一样多。
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
When I am seated ,I watch him drive off wanting,as I do more and more often now,to pretect him the world's sharp edges,the way he always tried to protect us.分析一下句子结构.
大郎内裤4c
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
前两句都简单,drive off:赶走,驱赶.wanting前面有个逗号,你弄掉了.我怎么说语法不对.第三句as I do more and more often now,可以简化为as I do often now,more and more作为修饰.as I do 像我一样more and more 日益 often now
现在经常翻译为:我现在要越来越多的做某件事.第四句:to pretect him the world's sharp edgespretect 是不是应该为protect(保护,动词) to pretect somebody from somthing,这样的结构比较常见.翻译为,防止……,保护……第五句:the way he always tried to protect us 他总是试图保护我们的方式.the way 后面跟从句,省略了that(he always tried to protect us)原文翻译如下:(亲,你打错字母,弄掉了逗号,确实不好理解.给你纠正了.)When I am seated, I watch him drive off, wanting, as I do more and more often now, to protect him from the world’s sharpest edges,当我坐下,我看他开车,想,我现在在越来越多的时候要保护他,即便是在世界动荡的边缘.the way he always tried to protect us. I wish I could give him the reassurance his worrying and caring have given me.(多给你加了一句)他总是试图以各种的方式保护我们.我想我可以依他对我的担心和关怀那样给他.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 not so much ...as 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信