14.0.7015.10006029.1000是什么版本

SharePoint2010 IT Professional(15)
企业系统管理员在维护SharePoint 2010时候,会根据公司业务需求评估是否升级SharePoint定期发布的SP版本、CU版本,在经过长时间使用后,被突然问起,并没有办法及时回答出来当前SharePoint版本是什么,因为即使SharePoint环境在手中可以马上查询,但是因为显示的只是一串数字,根本无法知道具体是什么版本。
那么我们就来看下要如何查询SharePoint2010版本信息,以及我们看到的数字都对应的是什么样的版本。
查询方法:
登录到SharePoint Central Administration-& System Settings-& Manage servers
in this farm,点击进入;
在显示画面中看到的14.0.就是SharePoint的版本号,从下面版本比对表中查询得知是Service
Pack2版本。
版本对应信息表:
Release版本
<p style="margin:0 font-family:V font-size:9.0 color:#.0.
June 2014 CU
April 2014 CU
February 2014 CU
December 2013 CU
October 2013 CU
August 2013 CU
Service Pack 2
June 2013 CU
April 2013 CU
February 2013 CU
December 2012 CU
October 2012 CU
August 2012 CU
June 2012 CU
April 2012 CU
February 2012 CU
December 2011 CU
October 2011 CU
August 2011 CU
June 2011 CU
Service Pack 1
April 2011 CU
February 2011 CU
December 2010 CU
October 2010 CU
August 2010 CU
June 2010 CU
参考知识库
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:21075次
积分:1075
积分:1075
排名:千里之外
原创:89篇
文章:29篇
阅读:5556
文章:15篇
阅读:3588
文章:16篇
阅读:3112
(2)(1)(3)(1)(11)(62)(7)(10)Javascript Disabled Detected
You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.
Register a free account to unlock additional features
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.
or read our
to learn how to use this site.
Bluescreen crash followed by vanished text
Started by
Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic
Running Windows 7 on my Samsung R530, I was watching catchup TV on the channel4 on demand site through Chrome browser, when the Adobe Shockwave player crashed, then I got a bluescreen. When rebooted all the names of icons on the desktop had vanished, though the icons remained, and I cannot access any documents as folders are similarly without words, only a few button shapes appear with nothing on them, same with any menus, some buttons appear but no text. In addition, in Safe mode the taskbar at the bottom of the screen has expanded to take up half the screen, and in both Safe and Normal mode I cannot access anything through Start button.
I tried a system restore, to no avail.
Also ran Malware Bytes in Safe Mode, which did not find anything, and tried to run Windows Security Essentials but could not as &#39;working blind&#39; could not see where to click.
Ran ChkDsk by pressing F8 on startup, and it did a few things, e.g. &#39;correcting error in index &#036;130 for file 1498&#39; and &#39;Recovering orphaned file&#39;, but this seemed to make no difference.
Ran unhide.exe which had no appreciable effect.
Still getting bluescreen crashes on opening any folder in Normal Mode and essentially cannot use any part of my laptop.
I had the E-Crime Police Unit virus on my laptop last year, and you kind folk helped me clear it then:
. Some of the symptoms of this current crash appear similar, for instance the hidden names/details, although I got no notification when trying to run the internet that I was infected as I did last time. Is it possible that the virus has been lurking somewhere and has reemerged?&#33;
I&#39;d be very grateful for any input,
BC AdBot (Login to Remove)
Hello,I will be helping you with your problems. Please be patient while I assist you.Some points for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier and faster for both of us Please do NOT run, install or uninstall any programs,
unless instructed to do so.
We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability. Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post. Please read every post completely before doing anything.
Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process. Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as &the same&, this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the Watch Topic Button, select Immediate Notification, and click on Proceed. This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don&#39;t go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.- Do NOT backup any unknown files ending in .exe, .com, .scr, .pif, and .bat since files of these types are more likely to be infected.NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu & All Programs & Accessories & Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.----------------------------------------------Please do the following:Please download the
(TDSSKiller.exe) and save it to your Desktop. &-Important&#33;&#33;&#33;Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe on your desktop to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select .If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it. To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. ). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to .Click on change parametersUnder Objects to scan, check the boxes next to Verify file digital signatures, Detect TDLFS file system, then click OK.Click the Start Scan button.Do not use the computer during the scanIf the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue & Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
Note: If Cure is not an option, Skip instead, do NOT choose Delete or Quarantine unless instructed.A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_27.07..26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).Copy and paste the full contents of that file in your next reply. - If the log is too long, then split it into multiple posts.Please download
by Xplode onto your desktop.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click on Search.A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.You can find the logfile at C:&#092;AdwCleaner[R1].txt as well.Please download
and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderOther ServicesPress Scan.It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the full contents of the log in your next reply.Please download , save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes: Flush DNS Report IE Proxy Settings Reset IE Proxy Settings Report FF Proxy Settings Reset FF Proxy Settings List content of Hosts List IP configuration List Winsock Entries List last 10 Event Viewer log List Installed Programs List Devices (Only Problems) List Users, Partitions and Memory size. List Minidump Files List Restore pointsNOTE: When using &Reset FF Proxy Settings& option Firefox should be closed.Click Go and post the full contents of the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.
Regards, dev00790
---------------------------------------
Marge: "Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday." Homer: "Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!"I do not reply to Private Messages (PMs) asking for assistance - please use the forums instead.
Hi Dev,many thanks for your prompt reply,and your help&#33; Before I try to do anything,I should reiterate that I can hardly see anything on the screen, there is no text anywhere, making it extremely difficult to know where to click, so please bear with me if I ask really basic questions like &#39;is that the third button down?&#39;.
On TDSS for example,by a long-winded process of googling it & looking at screenshots I have figured out where the &#39;change parameters&#39; button should be,but there is nothing to click on,just the cog icon. All I can see is the big &#39;play&#39; icon,presumably to run the scan. Is it okay to run this without setting the parameters?
Many thanks&#33;
&ignore this last point&
What happens when you boot into safe mode?
- Are you able to run any of: Adwcleaner / Farbar Service Scanner / Minitoolbox?
Edited by dev00790, 02 February 2013 - 07:06 PM.
Regards, dev00790
Marge: "Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday." Homer: "Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!"I do not reply to Private Messages (PMs) asking for assistance - please use the forums instead.
Note - I have edited my previous post.
Regards, dev00790
Hi,I&#39;ve managed to run AdWcleaner, FSS and Minitoolbox, the menus etc of which all showed up perfectly. This is all in SafeMode, as in Normal mode, whenever I attempt to open any document folder I get a bluescreen (with, I think, the message about things in the nonpaged area).
I have managed to save the notepad files through careful counting of the &#39;1 across-3 down&#39; type, as there is still no menu visible in notepad, see have posted below. Btw I am putting all software you recommend onto a USB drive through work computers and then running it on laptop, then saving notepad results on USB and uploading at work.Thanks for your continuing support&#33;Scan results:ADWCleaner:# AdwCleaner v2.109 - Logfile created 02/03/2013 at 15:08:45# Updated 26/01/2013 by Xplode# Operating system : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (32 bits)# User : user - USER-PC# Boot Mode : Safe mode# Running from : C:&#092;Users&#092;user&#092;Desktop&#092;AdwCleaner.exe# Option [Search]***** [Services] ********** [Files / Folders] *****File Found : C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Mozilla Firefox&#092;searchplugins&#092;avg-secure-search.xmlFolder Found : C:&#092;ProgramData&#092;Partner***** [Registry] *****Key Found : HKCU&#092;Software&#092;APN PIPKey Found : HKCU&#092;Software&#092;ConduitKey Found : HKCU&#092;Software&#092;Microsoft&#092;Internet Explorer&#092;SearchScopes&#092;{67AA-4EED-AECC-B}Key Found : HKCU&#092;Software&#092;Microsoft&#092;Internet Explorer&#092;SearchScopes&#092;{95BF-4BF1-B163-}Key Found : HKCU&#092;Software&#092;Microsoft&#092;Windows&#092;CurrentVersion&#092;Ext&#092;Settings&#092;{F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}Key Found : HKCU&#092;Software&#092;Microsoft&#092;Windows&#092;CurrentVersion&#092;Ext&#092;Stats&#092;{F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}Key Found : HKLM&#092;SOFTWARE&#092;Classes&#092;CLSID&#092;{F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}Key Found : HKLM&#092;SOFTWARE&#092;Classes&#092;CLSID&#092;{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}Key Found : HKLM&#092;SOFTWARE&#092;Classes&#092;Interface&#092;{03E2A1F3-B35-17}Key Found : HKLM&#092;SOFTWARE&#092;Classes&#092;Interface&#092;{79FB5FC8-44B9-4AF5-BADD-CCE547F953E5}Key Found : HKLM&#092;SOFTWARE&#092;Classes&#092;Interface&#092;{9E3B11F6--A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}Key Found : HKLM&#092;SOFTWARE&#092;Classes&#092;TypeLib&#092;{9C049BA6-EA47-4AC3-AED6-A66D8DC9E1D8}Key Found : HKLM&#092;Software&#092;ConduitKey Found : HKLM&#092;SOFTWARE&#092;Microsoft&#092;Internet Explorer&#092;SearchScopes&#092;{67AA-4EED-AECC-B}Key Found : HKLM&#092;SOFTWARE&#092;Microsoft&#092;Windows&#092;CurrentVersion&#092;Explorer&#092;Browser Helper Objects&#092;{F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}Key Found : HKLM&#092;SOFTWARE&#092;Microsoft&#092;Windows&#092;CurrentVersion&#092;Ext&#092;PreApproved&#092;{F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}Key Found : HKLM&#092;Software&#092;Microsoft&#092;Windows&#092;CurrentVersion&#092;Installer&#092;UserData&#092;S-1-5-18&#092;Components&#092;063A857434EDED11AA966Key Found : HKLM&#092;Software&#092;PIPKey Found : HKU&#092;S-1-5-21----;Software&#092;Microsoft&#092;Internet Explorer&#092;SearchScopes&#092;{67AA-4EED-AECC-B}Key Found : HKU&#092;S-1-5-21----;Software&#092;Microsoft&#092;Internet Explorer&#092;SearchScopes&#092;{95BF-4BF1-B163-}***** [Internet Browsers] *****-&#092;&#092; Internet Explorer v9.0.[HKCU&#092;Software&#092;Microsoft&#092;Internet Explorer&#092;Main - Start Page] = hxxp:///?l=dis&o=15486-&#092;&#092; Mozilla Firefox v10.0.2 (en-US)-&#092;&#092; Google Chrome v24.0.1312.56*************************AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [2640 octets] - [03/02/:45]########## EOF - C:&#092;AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [2700 octets] ##########FSSFarbar Service Scanner Version: 30-01-2013Ran by user (administrator) on 03-02-2013 at 15:13:48Running from &C:&#092;Users&#092;user&#092;Desktop&Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X86)Boot Mode: Minimal****************************************************************Internet Services:============Dnscache Service is not running. Checking service configuration:The start type of Dnscache service is OK.The ImagePath of Dnscache service is OK.The ServiceDll of Dnscache service is OK.Dhcp Service is not running. Checking service configuration:The start type of Dhcp service is OK.The ImagePath of Dhcp service is OK.The ServiceDll of Dhcp service is OK.Nsi Service is not running. Checking service configuration:The start type of Nsi service is OK.The ImagePath of Nsi service is OK.The ServiceDll of Nsi service is OK.nsiproxy Service is not running. Checking service configuration:The start type of nsiproxy service is OK.The ImagePath of nsiproxy service is OK.tdx Service is not running. Checking service configuration:The start type of tdx service is OK.The ImagePath of tdx service is OK.afd Service is not running. Checking service configuration:The start type of afd service is OK.The ImagePath of afd service is OK.Connection Status:==============Attempt to access Local Host IP returned error: Localhost is blocked: Other errorsThere is no connection to network.Attempt to access Google IP returned error. Other errorsAttempt to
returned error: Other errorsAttempt to access Yahoo IP returned error. Other errorsAttempt to
returned error: Other errorsWindows Firewall:=============mpsdrv Service is not running. Checking service configuration:The start type of mpsdrv service is OK.The ImagePath of mpsdrv service is OK.MpsSvc Service is not running. Checking service configuration:The start type of MpsSvc service is OK.The ImagePath of MpsSvc service is OK.The ServiceDll of MpsSvc service is OK.bfe Service is not running. Checking service configuration:The start type of bfe service is OK.The ImagePath of bfe service is OK.The ServiceDll of bfe service is OK.Firewall Disabled Policy: ==================System Restore:============SDRSVC Service is not running. Checking service configuration:The start type of SDRSVC service is OK.The ImagePath of SDRSVC service is OK.The ServiceDll of SDRSVC service is OK.VSS Service is not running. Checking service configuration:The start type of VSS service is OK.The ImagePath of VSS service is OK.System Restore Disabled Policy: ========================Action Center:============wscsvc Service is not running. Checking service configuration:The start type of wscsvc service is OK.The ImagePath of wscsvc service is OK.The ServiceDll of wscsvc service is OK.Windows Update:============wuauserv Service is not running. Checking service configuration:The start type of wuauserv service is OK.The ImagePath of wuauserv service is OK.The ServiceDll of wuauserv service is OK.BITS Service is not running. Checking service configuration:The start type of BITS service is OK.The ImagePath of BITS service is OK.The ServiceDll of BITS service is OK.EventSystem Service is not running. Checking service configuration:The start type of EventSystem service is OK.The ImagePath of EventSystem service is OK.The ServiceDll of EventSystem service is OK.Windows Autoupdate Disabled Policy: ============================Windows Defender:==============WinDefend Service is not running. Checking service configuration:The start type of WinDefend service is set to Demand. The default start type is Auto.The ImagePath of WinDefend service is OK.The ServiceDll of WinDefend service is OK.Windows Defender Disabled Policy: ==========================[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE&#092;SOFTWARE&#092;Microsoft&#092;Windows Defender]&DisableAntiSpyware&=DWORD:1Other Services:==============File Check:========C:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;nsisvc.dll =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;Drivers&#092;nsiproxy.sys =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;dhcpcore.dll =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;Drivers&#092;afd.sys =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;Drivers&#092;tdx.sys =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;Drivers&#092;tcpip.sys =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;dnsrslvr.dll =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;mpssvc.dll =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;bfe.dll =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;Drivers&#092;mpsdrv.sys =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;SDRSVC.dll =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;vssvc.exe =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;wscsvc.dll =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;wbem&#092;WMIsvc.dll =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;wuaueng.dll =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;qmgr.dll =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;es.dll =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;cryptsvc.dll =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;Program Files&#092;Windows Defender&#092;MpSvc.dll =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;ipnathlp.dll =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;iphlpsvc.dll =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;svchost.exe =& MD5 is legitC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;rpcss.dll =& MD5 is legit**** End of log ****Mini ToolboxMiniToolBox by Farbar
Version:10-01-2013Ran by user (administrator) on 03-02-2013 at 15:16:08Running from &C:&#092;Users&#092;user&#092;Desktop&Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X86)Boot Mode: Minimal***************************************************************************========================= Flush DNS: ===================================Windows IP ConfigurationCould not flush the DNS Resolver Cache: Function failed during execution.========================= IE Proxy Settings: ============================== Proxy is not enabled.No Proxy Server is set.&Reset IE Proxy Settings&: IE Proxy Settings were reset.========================= FF Proxy Settings: ============================== &Reset FF Proxy Settings&: Firefox Proxy settings were reset.========================= Hosts content: ========================================================== IP Configuration: ================================# ----------------------------------# IPv4 Configuration# ----------------------------------pushd interface ipv4resetpopd# End of IPv4 configurationWindows IP Configuration
Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : user-PC
Primary Dns Suffix
. . . . . . . :
Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : NoServer:
UnKnownAddress:
127.0.0.1Ping request could not find . Please check the name and try again.Server:
UnKnownAddress:
127.0.0.1Ping request could not find . Please check the name and try again.Unable to contact IP driver. General failure. ========================= Winsock entries =====================================Catalog5 01 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;NLAapi.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog5 02 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;napinsp.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog5 03 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog5 04 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog5 05 C:&#092;Windows&#092;System32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog5 06 C:&#092;Windows&#092;System32&#092;winrnr.dll [20992] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog5 07 C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Bonjour&#092;mdnsNSP.dll [121704] (Apple Inc.)Catalog5 08 C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Common Files&#092;Microsoft Shared&#092;Windows Live&#092;WLIDNSP.DLL [145280] (Microsoft Corp.)Catalog5 09 C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Common Files&#092;Microsoft Shared&#092;Windows Live&#092;WLIDNSP.DLL [145280] (Microsoft Corp.)Catalog9 01 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 02 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 03 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 04 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 05 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 06 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 07 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 08 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 09 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 10 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 11 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 12 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 13 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 14 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 15 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 16 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 17 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 18 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 19 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 20 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 21 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 22 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 23 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 24 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 25 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)Catalog9 26 C:&#092;Windows&#092;system32&#092;mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)========================= Event log errors: ===============================Application errors:==================Error: (01/30/:24 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )Description: Activation context generation failed for &mon-Controls,language=&&#x2a;&,processorArchitecture=&amd64&,publicKeyToken=&ccf1df&,type=&win32&,version=&6.0.0.0&1&.Dependent Assembly mon-Controls,language=&&#x2a;&,processorArchitecture=&amd64&,publicKeyToken=&ccf1df&,type=&win32&,version=&6.0.0.0& could not be found.Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.Error: (01/30/:55 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )Description: Activation context generation failed for &mon-Controls,language=&&#x2a;&,processorArchitecture=&amd64&,publicKeyToken=&ccf1df&,type=&win32&,version=&6.0.0.0&1&.Dependent Assembly mon-Controls,language=&&#x2a;&,processorArchitecture=&amd64&,publicKeyToken=&ccf1df&,type=&win32&,version=&6.0.0.0& could not be found.Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.Error: (01/30/:19 AM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )Description: Faulting application name: Dwm.exe, version: 6.1., time stamp: 0x4a5bc225Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1., time stamp: 0x50b83b16Exception code: 0x8898009fFault offset: 0x0000812fFaulting process id: 0x610Faulting application start time: 0xDwm.exe0Faulting application path: Dwm.exe1Faulting module path: Dwm.exe2Report Id: Dwm.exe3Error: (01/29/:40 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )Description: Faulting application name: Dwm.exe, version: 6.1., time stamp: 0x4a5bc225Faulting module name: uDWM.dll, version: 6.1., time stamp: 0x4a5bdb1cException code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x0000317fFaulting process id: 0x9ecFaulting application start time: 0xDwm.exe0Faulting application path: Dwm.exe1Faulting module path: Dwm.exe2Report Id: Dwm.exe3Error: (01/29/:04 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )Description: Faulting application name: Dwm.exe, version: 6.1., time stamp: 0x4a5bc225Faulting module name: uDWM.dll, version: 6.1., time stamp: 0x4a5bdb1cException code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x0000317fFaulting process id: 0x678Faulting application start time: 0xDwm.exe0Faulting application path: Dwm.exe1Faulting module path: Dwm.exe2Report Id: Dwm.exe3Error: (01/29/:27 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2) (User: )Description: The Cryptographic Services service failed to initialize the Catalog Database. The ESENT error was: -528.Error: (01/29/:27 PM) (Source: ESENT) (User: )Description: Catalog Database (1208) Catalog Database: Error -1811 occurred while opening logfile C:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;CatRoot2&#092;edb001C5.log.Error: (01/29/:18 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2) (User: )Description: The Cryptographic Services service failed to initialize the Catalog Database. The ESENT error was: -515.Error: (01/29/:18 PM) (Source: ESENT) (User: )Description: Catalog Database (1016) Catalog Database: Database recovery/restore failed with unexpected error -515.Error: (01/29/:20 PM) (Source: ESENT) (User: )Description: Catalog Database (1040) Catalog Database: Unable to rollback operation #33706 on database C:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;CatRoot2&#092;{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}&#092;catdb. Error: -510. All future database updates will be rejected.System errors:=============Error: (02/03/:25 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )Description: The Network List Service service depends on the Network Location Awareness service which failed to start because of the following error: %%1068Error: (02/03/:25 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )Description: 1068fdPHost{D3DCB472-7261-43CE-924B-F}Error: (02/03/:25 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )Description: 1068fdPHost{145B4335-FE2A-C35AD3180EF}Error: (02/03/:03 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )Description: The Network List Service service depends on the Network Location Awareness service which failed to start because of the following error: %%1068Error: (02/03/:03 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )Description: The Network List Service service depends on the Network Location Awareness service which failed to start because of the following error: %%1068Error: (02/03/:03 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )Description: The Network List Service service depends on the Network Location Awareness service which failed to start because of the following error: %%1068Error: (02/03/:03 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )Description: The Network List Service service depends on the Network Location Awareness service which failed to start because of the following error: %%1068Error: (02/03/:03 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )Description: The Network List Service service depends on the Network Location Awareness service which failed to start because of the following error: %%1068Error: (02/03/:03 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )Description: The Network List Service service depends on the Network Location Awareness service which failed to start because of the following error: %%1068Error: (02/03/:01 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )Description: 1084WSearch{9E175B6D-F52A-11D8-B9A5-}Microsoft Office Sessions:=========================Error: (01/30/:24 AM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )Description: mon-Controls,language=&&#x2a;&,processorArchitecture=&amd64&,publicKeyToken=&ccf1df&,type=&win32&,version=&6.0.0.0&C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Samsung&#092;BatteryLifeExtender&#092;Drv&#092;SABI2x64&#092;KStartMem.exe.ManifestError: (01/30/:55 AM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )Description: mon-Controls,language=&&#x2a;&,processorArchitecture=&amd64&,publicKeyToken=&ccf1df&,type=&win32&,version=&6.0.0.0&C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Samsung&#092;Samsung Support Center&#092;Drv&#092;drv2x64&#092;KStartMem.exe.ManifestError: (01/30/:19 AM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )Description: Dwm.exe6.1.a5bc225KERNELBASE.dll6.1.b83bcdfebed030dc9dC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;Dwm.exeC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;KERNELBASE.dll81daeee3-6ab3-11e2-b7b3-b59Error: (01/29/:40 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )Description: Dwm.exe6.1.a5bc225uDWM.dll6.1.a5bdb1cc17f9ec01cdfe71bb95220dC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;Dwm.exeC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;uDWM.dll0bad32ec-6a65-11e2-b86d-b59Error: (01/29/:04 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )Description: Dwm.exe6.1.a5bc225uDWM.dll6.1.a5bdb1cc17f67801cdfe716ab4f800C:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;Dwm.exeC:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;uDWM.dllf5f4a46c-6a64-11e2-b86d-b59Error: (01/29/:27 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2)(User: )Description: -528Error: (01/29/:27 PM) (Source: ESENT)(User: )Description: Catalog Database1208Catalog Database: C:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;CatRoot2&#092;edb001C5.log-1811Error: (01/29/:18 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2)(User: )Description: -515Error: (01/29/:18 PM) (Source: ESENT)(User: )Description: Catalog Database1016Catalog Database: -515Error: (01/29/:20 PM) (Source: ESENT)(User: )Description: Catalog Database1040Catalog Database: 33706C:&#092;windows&#092;system32&#092;CatRoot2&#092;{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}&#092;catdb-510=========================== Installed Programs ============================3D Snow version 4.2Adobe AIR (Version: 2.6.0.19140)Adobe Digital EditionsAdobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX (Version: 11.5.502.146)Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin (Version: 11.5.502.146)Adobe Reader X (10.1.5) (Version: 10.1.5)Adobe Shockwave Player 11.6 (Version: 11.6.6.636)Alice GreenfingersAnyPC Client (Version: 1.0.0.23)Apple Application Support (Version: 2.3.2)Apple Mobile Device Support (Version: 6.0.1.3)Apple Software Update (Version: 2.1.3.127)Atheros Client Installation Program (Version: 1.0.1.0805)AVG 2012 (Version: 12.0.2114)BatteryLifeExtender (Version: 1.0.1)BBC iPlayer Desktop (Version: 3.2.7)Bonjour (Version: 3.0.0.10)Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system (Version: 12.0.)CyberLink DVD Suite (Version: 6.0.2806)CyberLink LabelPrint (Version: 2.5.1916)CyberLink Power2Go (Version: 6.0.3108a)CyberLink PowerDirector (Version: 7.0.3213)CyberLink PowerDVD 8 (Version: 8.0.2815b)CyberLink PowerProducer (Version: 5.0.1.1812)CyberLink YouCam (Version: 2.0.3304)D3DX10 (Version: 15.4.)Dairy DashDefinition Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB-Bit EditionEasy Display Manager (Version: 3.0)Easy Network Manager (Version: 4.2.6)Easy SpeedUp Manager (Version: 3.0.0.5)EasyBatteryManager (Version: 4.0.0.3)eBook Library by Sony (Version: 2.3.00.05290)Farm Frenzy 2ffdshow v1.1.-11-29] (Version: 1.1.4096.0)Game Pack (Version: 5.3.0.10)Go-Go GourmetGoogle Chrome (Version: 24.0.1312.56)Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer (Version: 1.0.0)Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer (Version: 7.4.)Google Update Helper (Version: 1.3.21.123)Intel& Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Version: 8.15.10.2202)Intel(R) Matrix Storage ManageriTunes (Version: 11.0.0.163)Java 7 Update 11 (Version: 7.0.110)Java Auto Updater (Version: 2.1.9.0)Java&#153; 6 Update 29 (Version: 6.0.290)JavaFX 2.1.1 (Version: 2.1.1)Junk Mail filter update (Version: 15.4.)Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.70.0.1100 (Version: 1.70.0.1100)Marvell Miniport Driver (Version: 11.22.3.3)Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (Version: 4.0.30319)Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.)Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Office Groove MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Office Live Add-in 1.5 (Version: 2.0.4024.1)Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English) (Version: 12.0.)Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Office Suite Activation Assistant (Version: 2.9)Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.)Microsoft Security Client (Version: 4.1.0522.0)Microsoft Security Essentials (Version: 4.1.522.0)Microsoft Silverlight (Version: 5.1.10411.0)Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (Version: 3.1.0000)Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.61001)Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - KB2467174 - x86 9.0. (Version: 9.0.)Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0. (Version: 9.0.)Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0. (Version: 9.0.)Microsoft Works (Version: 9.7.0621)Mozilla Firefox 10.0.2 (x86 en-US) (Version: 10.0.2)MSVCRT (Version: 15.4.)OGA Notifier 2.0.0048.0 (Version: 2.0.0048.0)OverDrive Media Console (Version: 3.2.20)Prism Video File ConverterQuickTime (Version: 7.73.80.64)Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (Version: 6.0.1.5986)Samsung Recovery Solution 4 (Version: 4.0.0.4)Samsung Support Center (Version: 1.0.21)Samsung Update Plus (Version: 2.0)SamsungMovie (Version: 1.0.0)Skype Click to Call (Version: 5.9.9216)Skype? 5.10 (Version: 5.10.116)Spotify (Version: 0.4.8)Spotify (Version: 0.8.3.222.g317ab79d)swMSM (Version: 12.0.0.1)Synaptics Pointing Device Driver (Version: 14.0.10.0)Total Screen Recorder Gold 1.5 (Version: 1.5)Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2468871) (Version: 1)Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2533523) (Version: 1)Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2600217) (Version: 1)Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2494150)Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553065)Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553092)Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB-Bit EditionUpdate for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB-Bit EditionUpdate for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB-Bit EditionUpdate for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2566458)Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB-Bit EditionUpdate for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB-Bit EditionUpdate for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB-Bit EditionUpdate for Microsoft OneNote 2010 (KB-Bit EditionUpdate for Microsoft OneNote 2010 (KB-Bit EditionUpdate for Microsoft Outlook 2010 (KB-Bit EditionUpdate for Microsoft Outlook Social Connector 2010 (KB-Bit EditionUpdate for Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 (KB-Bit EditionUser Guide (Version: 1.0)VLC media player 1.1.11 (Version: 1.1.11)Windows Driver Package - Sony Corporation (PRSUSB) USB
(08/08/.03.08080) (Version: 08/08/.03.08080)Windows Live Communications Platform (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live Essentials (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live Essentials (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live Family Safety (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant (Version: 7.250.4232.0)Windows Live Installer (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live Mail (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live Messenger (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live MIME IFilter (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live Movie Maker (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live Photo Common (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live Photo Gallery (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live PIMT Platform (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live SOXE (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live SOXE Definitions (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live Sync (Version: 14.0.)Windows Live UX Platform (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live Writer (Version: 15.4.)Windows Live Writer Resources (Version: 15.4.)Windows Movie Maker 2.6 (Version: 2.6.4037.0)Yahoo&#33; MessengerYahoo&#33; Software UpdateYahoo&#33; ToolbarYTD Video Downloader 3.9.4========================= Devices: ================================Name: Security Processor Loader DriverDescription: Security Processor Loader DriverClass Guid: {8ECC055D-047F-11D1-A537-ED1}Manufacturer: Service: spldrProblem: : This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed. (Code 24)Resolution: The device is installed incorrectly. The problem could be a hardware failure, or a new driver might be needed.Devices stay in this state if they have been prepared for removal.After you remove the device, this error disappears.Remove the device, and this error should be resolved.========================= Memory info: ===================================Percentage of memory in use: 23%Total physical RAM: 3032.61 MBAvailable physical RAM: 2332.41 MBTotal Pagefile: 6061.45 MBAvailable Pagefile: 5399.98 MBTotal Virtual: 2047.88 MBAvailable Virtual: 1948.82 MB========================= Partitions: =====================================1 Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:141.49 GB) (Free:28.39 GB) NTFS2 Drive d: () (Fixed) (Total:141.5 GB) (Free:141.4 GB) NTFS========================= Users: ========================================User accounts for &#092;&#092;Administrator
========================= Minidump Files ==================================No minidump file found========================= Restore Points ==================================17-01-:21 Windows Update19-01-:18 Installed Java 7 Update 1122-01-:28 Windows Update26-01-:18 Windows Update30-01-:18 Windows Update**** End of log ****
HiPlease do the following next:Now boot your computer into Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.Click on Delete.Confirm each time with Ok.You will be prompted to restart your computer. A text file will open after the restart.Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.You can find the logfile at C:&#092;AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.Please download Rkill by Grinler from
and save it to your USB.Please download ESET online scanner from
and save it to your USB.[We intend to use these later once the Computer is able to connect to the internet]Now boot your computer into Then copy rkill from your USB, and paste on your desktop.Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.If using Vista or Windows 7, right-click on it and .A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
If that does not work: repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links under RKill download links
until the tool runs.
If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Or if rebooting is required run it again.Please post the log created by rkill in your next reply.How is the computer running now?
Regards, dev00790
Thanks for this, and for your speedy replies&#33; I&#39;ll run adwcleaner and rkill after work and post the logs this evening.
I have tried to run the delete function of adwcleaner but the loading bar only gets to about an eighth complete - I left it on for over an hour and it got no further. In addition, I could not close it.
So I ran rkill, I hope that&#39;s okay&#33;
Rkill had to close adwcleaner, see log below.
Laptop is running no differently, now.
I can try to run adwcleaner delete again and leave it overnight,or for longer than an hour tomorrow, if you think that would help?
Thanks&#33;
Rkill 2.4.6 by Lawrence Abrams (Grinler)
Copyright 2008-
More Information about Rkill can be found at this link:
Program started at: 02/04/:39 PM in x86 mode.
Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1
Checking for Windows services to stop:
* No malware services found to stop.
Checking for processes to terminate:
* C:&#092;Users&#092;user&#092;Desktop&#092;AdwCleaner.exe (PID: 1648) [UP-HEUR]
* C:&#092;Users&#092;user&#092;Desktop&#092;AdwCleaner.exe (PID: 760) [UP-HEUR]
2 proccesses terminated&#33;
Checking Registry for malware related settings:
* No issues found in the Registry.
Resetting .EXE, .COM, & .BAT associations in the Windows Registry.
Performing miscellaneous checks:
* No issues found.
Checking Windows Service Integrity:
* Base Filtering Engine (BFE) is not Running.
Startup Type set to: Automatic
* DHCP Client (Dhcp) is not Running.
* DNS Client (Dnscache) is not Running.
* COM+ Event System (EventSystem) is not Running.
* Windows Firewall (MpsSvc) is not Running.
* Network Connections (Netman) is not Running.
Startup Type set to: Manual
* Network Store Interface Service (nsi) is not Running.
* Security Center (wscsvc) is not Running.
Startup Type set to: Automatic (Delayed Start)
* Windows Update (wuauserv) is not Running.
Startup Type set to: Automatic (Delayed Start)
* Ancillary Function Driver for Winsock (AFD) is not Running.
Startup Type set to: System
* Windows Firewall Authorization Driver (mpsdrv) is not Running.
Startup Type set to: Manual
* NetBT (NetBT) is not Running.
* NSI proxy service driver. (nsiproxy) is not Running.
* NetIO Legacy TDI Support Driver (tdx) is not Running.
Searching for Missing Digital Signatures:
* No issues found.
Checking HOSTS File:
* No issues found.
Program finished at: 02/04/:53 PM
Execution time: 0 hours(s), 0 minute(s), and 13 seconds(s)
HiOk lets try starting some of those services next: Press the Windows+R keys to open the Run dialog, type services.msc, then press Enter A window named &Services& should open. Click the on the header of the column &Name& until the small triangle has it&#39;s tip facing upwards (like: ^ ) Scroll down the names until you find the service named &Base Filtering Engine& Right click on it & press StartLet me know what happens after you click Start. Click the &Windows Orb& Start button In the Search box type: &device manager& without the quotes. then press enter. Click View, and then click Show hidden devices. In the right pane of Device Manager, click Non-Plug and Play Drivers. Double-click AFD Networking Support Environment. Under Device usage, select the Use this device (enable) check box, and then click OK.Let me know what happens after you click OK.Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.If using Vista or Windows 7, right-click on it and .A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
If that does not work: delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2 above.
If that does not work: repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links under RKill download links
until the tool runs.
If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Or if rebooting is required run it again.Please post the log created by rkill in your next reply.
Regards, dev00790
Thanks for this but I&#39;m afraid none of the above has worked&#33; I could launch the &#39;services&#39; window but it was just a grey window, no text anywhere although a few buttons appeared when I hovered over them (going from left to right taking up the whole window in long vertical bars, rather than top to bottom) but without knowing what was what I could not click.
As I cannot access anything through the Start menu I tried launching Device Manger through the run dialog but again no joy, just a grey window with a red cross at the top of it (possibly just telling me I cannot get to Device Manager through Run, I don&#39;t know?)
Is there anything else I can do to get these windows visible?
I ran rkill again, but the results were identical to last time. Will post the log if you need it?
Edited by Loof, 05 February 2013 - 09:45 AM.
Hi Please do the following next: Please take a screenshot of the problems you describe when trying to find and start the services mentioned in my previous post. - () Save them as a picture files (eg .jpg / .gif) to your desktop using e.g. Paint. Upload the files saved on your desktop to a site like
Please post the links to the files in your next reply.Note:The reasons I ask you to upload the file to a site like Mediafire, instead of posting the picture on BC instead:1) It would take up a significant portion of your storage allowance.2) If the picture is subsequently deleted from BC storage, then it would not show in this post anymore. - If you are unable to save a screenshot, please let me know in detail what happens, & I can look into different ways.
Edited by dev00790, 05 February 2013 - 03:39 PM.
Regards, dev00790
Hi,sorry for the delay,I was unable to post yesterday as had no internet access. I will attempt to take a screenshot & post it today.
Thanks,Loof
Ok thanks for letting us know
Regards, dev00790
Hi, sorry for the further delay, combination of no access to internet then forum being down when I did have it meant no posting!
Anyway, I've tried to take a screencap, but&#160; I can't open anything to copy it into
I did manage to open a powerpoint doc I have in my pictures, and tried to add it to that and save separately, but I got a 'bad pool header' bluescreen before I could get very far!
A friend suggested that the lack of text might be something to do with corrupted Windows font, and that I could try re-downloading it to aid the recovery process...does that sound possible/plausible?
Many thanks,
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Reply to quoted posts&&&&& &&&
Need an account?
Forum Password
Remember me
This is not recommended for shared computers
Sign in anonymously
Don't add me to the active users list}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界0.14版本 的文章

更多推荐