MySummer以my summer vacationn的英语作文带翻译60字

60字初中英语作文带翻译
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】1. It was sunny and very hot today. I got up early and helped my parents cook breakfast. Then I washed the dishes and cleaned the room. After a short rest I did my homework in the morning. In the afternoon I went swimming in the nearest swimming pool with my friends. It was really cool to swim in such a hot day. I surfed the internet and read a storybook in the evening. I really had a busy and interesting day. 今天天气晴朗比较热。 我起得很早,帮父母做早饭。然后我洗碗打扫屋子。休息一会后我上午做作业。 下午我和朋友去我家最近的游泳池游泳。 在如此炎热的夏天游泳的确很棒。 晚上我上网、看故事书。我今天很忙过得很有趣。2. 暑假打算
I will have a busy summer vacation. I am going to do my homework every day . I am going to the library to borrow some books and go to the shops to buy some books.I am going to do sports such as playing table tennis, swimming and so on. I am going to visit my grandparents and stay there for a week. I am going to help my parents do some housework. 我暑假会很忙。 我每天要写作业。 我打算去图书馆去借书、去商店买书。我要做运动,如:打乒乓球、游泳等。我要去看爷爷奶奶并在那住一周。我要帮父母做家务。3. 自我介绍
Hello, everyone. My name is Kelly. I am friendly and honest.I am good at English and maths. I like surfing the internet,playing computer games, watching TV and traveling. I also like playing table tennis and I am good at it ,too. I often play table tennis with my friends on weekends. And I want to be a famous table tennis player when I grow up. What I like most is to see the seagulls flying freely in the sky so I often go to the sea in summer. My favourite colour is white because I think white is symbolize purity.
我的名字叫KELLY .我很友好、诚实。我擅长英语和数学。 我爱上网、玩电脑网络游戏、看电视 和旅游。我也喜欢打乒乓球。我经常和朋友们在周末打乒乓球,长大了我想当一个乒乓球运动员。最喜欢在海边看着海鸥自由自在的飞翔,因此在夏天我经常去海边。白色是我的最爱。因为我觉得白色是纯洁的象征。60字初中英语作文带翻译_百度知道2014年中考英语作文50篇(带翻译)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014年中考英语作文50篇(带翻译)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩17页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢My summer holiday英语作文60字左右粉急粉急的 1
_烤鹅全是毛丶
I really had a wonderful summer holiday.I finished doing my homework on time and prepared for the new lessons.I visited my grandparents and spent a week with them.There I helped my parents with the housework and climbed the mountain with them.I do sports with my friends nearly every afternoon.Besides,my parents and I went to visit Shanghai and we enjoyed ourselves very much.What's more,I also read some interesting books and went to movies with my friends.What a happy and meaningful summer holiday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My summer holidayAs to my summer holiday this year,I'm pretty happy to share my experience in Yichang with you.The first day i went back from school,i asked my mum to bring me out to go somewhere...
My summer holidayAs to my summer holiday this year,I'm pretty happy to share my experience in Yichang with you.The first day i went back from school,i asked my mum to bring me out to go somewhere...
As to my summer holiday this year,I'm pretty happy to share my experience in Yichang with you.The first day i went back from school,i asked my mum to bring me out to go somewhere,namely to travel.Than...
My summer holiday
Last vacation ,I went to Hainan with my famliy.It was sunny and hot,so we went to the beach.Some of the people played beach volleyball.We had food on the beach.They were ...
扫描下载二维码关于旅游的英语作文60字[2]
然。 关于旅游的英语作文二Last summer vacation,my family and I went to Qingdao by train. There was always sunshine and fresh air,which made us so comfortable. We went to the seaside,the sea was as blue as the sky, and bathing in the sunshine on the beach, was really an enjoyable thing.I also picked up a lot of colorful shells with my little sister. There we bought many interesting souvenirs, I was planing to send them to my friends. We ate many tings there,such as fish,prawn, and so on. They are very delicious. Then we lived in a clean and tidy hotel, and the price was not so expensive. I like Qingdao very much, and if I got a chance, I hope to come here again, it is such a beautiful and interesting place.上个暑假,我和我的家人坐火车去了青岛,那里总是阳光明媚,空气也很清新,令人心情舒畅。我们去了海边,海水和天空一样的蓝,在沙滩上沐浴着阳光,是件很享受的事儿。我和妹妹还捡了好多五颜六色的贝壳。我们在这里买了好多有趣的纪念品,我打算送给我的朋友们。我们在这里吃到了很多东西,比如鱼,虾..真的很美味。我们住在一个干净整洁的旅馆里,而且价格不是很昂贵。我很喜欢这里,如果有机会我还希望可以再次去青岛,这个美丽有趣的地方。 关于旅游的英语作文三I love traveling. Traveling not only broadens my horizons but also opens my eyes to the world. What's more, it refreshes me. You can go to Disneyland and experience what it's like to be “a child again!” You can visit one of the “seven wonders of the world,” such as the Grand Canyon and feel the magnificence of nature! You can taste the “magicial” ice water on a glacier, which can help you become more beautiful and make you live longer. Just forget all trifles and burdens that you have in your mind. Experience is a type of living knowledge. You'll be sure to experience many new things when traveling. You don't even need a tour guide if you long for more freedom. Just don't forget to bring your backpack! 关于旅游的英语作文四Last summer holiday, I went to Hainan with my family.The weather was terrfifc! The sky was bule more than I could describe, the sea was blue and bright more than I could believe. Walking by the sea is just like being in the oil painting! We sailed to an island called Xidao. I swam there.}

我要回帖

更多关于 mysummervacation小报 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信