she is the one歌词in the main gay

& “根据短文内容,判断对(T)错(F)Loo...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
根据短文内容,判断对(T)错(F)Look! I’m Mona. That is a schoolbag. It’s red. It’s not mine. It’s my sister’s. What’s in the schoolbag? A ruler is in the schoolbag. But it’s my ruler. The ruler is blue. This is a pencil. It’s black and white. It’s not my pencil. It is my sister’s. A photo is in the schoolbag, too. Lucy Brown is in the photo. She is my sister’s friend. She is in red.
is her telephone number.1.Mona’s schoolbag is red.2.A ruler is in Mona’s sister’s schoolbag and it is black and white.3.Mona’s sister’s pencil is blue.4.Brown is Lucy’s family name.5.Mona’s sister and Mona can call Lucy at .&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2015-浙江宁波镇海区仁爱澥浦古塘三校初一上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“根据短文内容,判断对(T)错(F)Look! I’m Mona. That is a schoolbag. It’s red. It’s not mine. It’s my sister’s. What’s i...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇文章介绍了莫娜和她的妹妹的书包里的一些文具,还有一张她们的好朋友露西的照片。1.细节判断题。根据文章I’m Mona. That is a schoolbag. It’s red. It’s not mine.可孩子,莫娜的书包不是红色的。故本题错误。2.细节判断题。根据文章A ruler is in the schoolbag. But it’s my ruler. The ruler is blue.可知,莫娜妹妹的书包里有一个蓝色的尺子。故本题错误。3.细节判断题。根据文章This is a pencil. It’s black and white.莫娜妹妹的铅笔是黑白相间的。故本题错误。4.细节判断题。根据文章Lucy Brown is in the photo.可知,露西姓布朗。故本题正确。5.细节判断题。根据文章 is her telephone number.可知,莫娜的妹妹和莫娜可以拨打电话找露西。分析:
考点1:日常生活类
一、完型填空题的命题特点& & & &完型填空题是一种综合性比较强的测试题,它把单项填空和阅读理解等题型融为一体,它不仅考查学生对词汇、词组、语法、句型和常识逻辑等语言基础知识的掌握情况和正确使用语法知识的能力,而且也考查学生的理解能力、推理能力、以及情景语感等方面综合理解和运用语言的能力。完型填空题通常有两种题型:一种是选择填空题,即四选一;另一种是短文填空题。其中,以第一种较为普遍。& 二、完型填空的命题趋势 & && 1、体裁、题材多样,考察学生涉猎各种信息的能力& & & 体裁有记叙文、说明文等;题材涉及到趣味故事、幽默小品、科普知识、日常生活、人物小记、社会热点话题等等。短文一般文章短小,情节连贯,层次分明,线索清楚。目的是考查学生是否有阅读各种体裁、题材文章的能力以及获取各种新息的能力。 & 2、侧重整体理解、考查学生快速阅读理解能力。 & &解完型填空题需要学生具备视读、跳读、查读、猜词等各种快速阅读技巧。因为解题时间有限,在短短的时间内,要完成全文和选项的阅读,还要进行正确判断、推理、核查等工作。可见阅读速度非常重要。 & && 3、侧重基础知识,考查学生语言知识的能力。 & & & 完型填空以文入手,结合文章的内容考查学生的基础知识,主要是词语搭配、近义词辨 异、辨析句子结构、掌握语法规则的能力。 & 4、上下文对照,考查学生捕捉关键词的能力。 & & & 解完型填空题时,单独看一句话是找不到正确答案的,需要阅读下句或者若干句才能明白。所谓上下对照,即在上文和下文中找到与正确答案相同的关键词。因此,在做题时要边读边在大脑中储存上下文信息的能力,捕捉关键词。 & 5、设置语境,考查学生的分析推理能力。 & & &旨在考查学生在选项都符合语法及句子结构的情况下能否利用前后语境去推断出正确答案。 & & 6、结合生活,考查学生利用常识题的能力。 & & &目的考查学生的生活常识,看看学生是否善于观察生活,积累生活常识,能否利用常识去做恰当的选择。 & && 7、关注连词,考查学生对行文逻辑、句子关联的理解能力。 & & 此项用来考查学生在缺少连词的情况想,通过阅读能否理解句子的与句子的关系,是否了解行文逻辑的要求,能否掌握表示因果、转折、并列、条件、让步等的连词的用法。& 三、完型填空题的解题步骤: & & & 1、通读全文,了解大意 & & & & & 越过空挡,通读全文,理顺题意,找出信息词,建立语言的整体感。这是做好完型 填空题的关键。因为完型填空题的特点是着眼于整体理解。 & && 2、细读首尾,推测意图 && & & &文章的首句是全文的“窗口”,尾句是文章的总结、结论或点睛之笔。这样,通过阅 读首句和尾句,就可以了解背景知识,对于空格位置的词语进行大胆分析和判断,以便揣测作者的意图,理顺思路,为后面的答题做好铺垫。 & && 3、综合考虑,瞻前顾后 & & & & 在通读全文的基础上,根据全文大意,展开逻辑思维,瞻前顾后,分析这一空格处在 句中的地位,前后的关系和它所起的作用,认真观察选项,仔细推敲,确定最佳答案。& 初中各年级课件教案习题汇总 语文数学英语物理化学 4、复读全文,验证答案 &做完题目以后,要立足整体,再次通读全文,从语法入手,检查一下句子的时态、语法、主谓一致、代词的性、数、格以及词语的搭配等是否正确。若有疑问,必须根据文章的中心思想,从意义、语法的角度来仔细权衡,加以改正,弥补疏漏。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
根据短文内容,判断对(T)错(F)Look! I’m Mona. That is a schoolbag. It’s red. It’s not mine. It’s my sister’s. Wha...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“根据短文内容,判断对(T)错(F)Loo...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“根据短文内容,判断对(T)错(F)Look! I’m Mona. That is a schoolbag. It’s red. It’s not mine. It’s my sister’s. What’s in the schoolbag? A ruler is in the schoolbag. But it’s my ruler. The ruler is blue. This is a pencil. It’s black and white. It’s not my pencil. It is my sister’s. A photo is in the schoolbag, too. Lucy Brown is in the photo. She is my sister’s friend. She is in red.
is her telephone number.1.Mona’s schoolbag is red.2.A ruler is in Mona’s sister’s schoolbag and it is black and white.3.Mona’s sister’s pencil is blue.4.Brown is Lucy’s family name.5.Mona’s sister and Mona can call Lucy at .”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“根据短文内容,判断对(T)错(F)Look! I’m Mona. That is a schoolbag. It’s red. It’s not mine. It’s my sister’s. What’s in the schoolbag? A ruler is in the schoolbag. But it’s my ruler. The ruler is blue. This is a pencil. It’s black and white. It’s not my pencil. It is my sister’s. A photo is in the schoolbag, too. Lucy Brown is in the photo. She is my sister’s friend. She is in red.
is her telephone number.1.Mona’s schoolbag is red.2.A ruler is in Mona’s sister’s schoolbag and it is black and white.3.Mona’s sister’s pencil is blue.4.Brown is Lucy’s family name.5.Mona’s sister and Mona can call Lucy at .”相似的习题。Amber Heard reveals she is gay_Gossip--China Economic Net
Tool:&&|&&|&&&&
Tool:&&|&&|&&&
Photo Gallery--China Economic Net
Photo Gallery
Most Popular
China Economic Net. All right reserved&div&&img src="//secure-/cgi-bin/m?ci=us-603339h&cg=0&cc=1&ts=noscript" width="1" height="1" alt="" /&&/div&Gay Parents As Good As Straight Ones | BU Today | Boston University
Health & Wellness
Gay Parents As Good As Straight Ones
MED prof’s finding comes as Supreme Court weighs same-sex marriage
MED's Benjamin Siegel says that according to three decades of research, kids of gay parents are doing just fine. Photo by Melinda Green
When the Supreme Court took up the issue of gay marriage last month, Justice Antonin Scalia claimed that experts debate whether same-sex parents are .
“There’s considerable disagreement among sociologists as to what the consequences are of raising a child in a…single-sex family, whether that is harmful to the child or not,” Scalia declared.
Benjamin Siegel says Scalia’s contention is—not to get too technical—baloney.
Siegel, a School of Medicine professor of pediatrics, coauthored a , published by the
the week before the court case, arguing that three decades of research concur that kids of gay parents are doing just fine.
“Many studies have demonstrated that children’s well-being is affected much more by their relationships with their parents, their parents’ sense of competence and security, and the presence of social and economic support for the family than by the gender or the sexual orientation of their parents,” Siegel writes with coauthor Ellen Perrin, a Tufts University professor of pediatrics and director of developmental and behavioral pediatrics.
In an interview with BU Today, Siegel acknowledges the limits of all this research: none of the studies has been a randomized, controlled trial—the Holy Grail of scientific investigation—and all studies of gay parenting are necessarily small, since there aren’t many gay parents. The report cites estimates that gay couples and single parents are raising almost two million American children.
Those caveats notwithstanding, “the preponderance of evidence” says Scalia’s fears are groundless, Siegel says. Does he expect the report to influence either the high court or state legislatures debating gay marriage and adoption? “That’s my hope,” he says, “and I must say, it’s not a political hope. It’s a scientific hope.…That it will put an end to questioning that people who are homosexual cannot raise children or be foster or adoptive parents.”
Siegel says in the Washington Post, one of several major media that
his report, that “we’re never going to get the perfect science, but what you have right now is good-enough science. The data we have right now are good enough to know what’s good for kids.”
Photo courtesy of Wikipedia Commons contributor Guillaume Paumier
The best study so far, Siegel tells BU Today, is the , begun in 1986. The study has followed 154 lesbian mothers and recently checked in on 78 adolescent children, comparing the mothers’ and kids’ self-reported status against national standardized samples.
The lesbian mothers’ reports of their children “indicated that they had high levels of social, school/academic, and total competence and fewer social problems, rule-breaking, and aggressive and externalizing behavior compared with their age-matched counterparts,” Siegel and Perrin write. If you might expect parents to say that, consider their kids’ testimony: “The self-reported quality of life of the adolescents in this sample was similar to that reported by a comparable sample of adolescents with heterosexual parents.”
Siegel and Perrin’s report also cites three studies done in the United States and Europe—two involving lesbian mothers and the third one involving men and women whose adult children reported they’d had a parent involved in a same-sex relationship. Those studies similarly found no difference in outcomes for the children as compared with children of heterosexual parents.
A dissenting Australian study, Siegel and Perrin write, interviewed teachers of 58 children who’d been raised variously by married heterosexuals, unmarried heterosexuals living together, and gay parents living together. Even that study found mixed results (the children of gay parents did more poorly in language and math, but better in social studies and attitudes toward learning, for example). Moreover, most children in the study wound up with gay parents because their straight birth parents had divorced, “potentially adding to the children’s stress,” Siegel and Perrin write. And the Australian researchers suggested the gay couples’ children “were severely stigmatized in their schools and communities,” adding stress.
Siegel cites another antigay parenting study by a University of Texas researcher that has also been
for its methodology. The researcher compared children in happy heterosexual marriages with children whose parents divorced after a gay affair. The researcher has admitted that his scientific work and Catholic f Catholic teaching denounces homosexual acts as sinful.
A university investigation cleared the researcher of scientific misconduct while sidestepping the question of flawed methods, leaving it “to debates that are currently under way in the academy.”
Rich Barlow can be reached at .