初一下册英语作文30-20词三篇作文

初中英语作文,怎么写?急、、、20~30词也是可以的,因为空间太小,80词放不下。
游希先生丶56K
求解答网,最全中学题库:Sunday,January 10th,2010Yesterday was Sunday and it was a nice day.My friend and I took a trip to the zoo in our city.Early in the moring,we met at the school gate and started out at about 8:00am.We went by bus and got to the zoo at about 8:30.There were many people in the zoo,men and women,boys and girls were everywhere.We went to the monkey hills to watch the monkeys first.They were very cute,jumping here and there.Then we went to see the elepants.There were several elephants standing on the ground like a wall.All are very big.Later we saw some tigers that are very violent with a very big mouth.
We were glad to see so many animals though we were tired.What a nice day!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Today is my happiest day.Because I have a picnic with my best friends.The picnic is very delicious.I like it very much.And my friends are very happy.
首先交代一下,今天是周末,他们三个人出来郊游。郊游一会儿,进行野餐,把他们带的吃的写出来,用there be 句型,然后在交代一下他们谈论的内容,最后三人高高兴兴回家了。记住,把本单元学到的重点句型、新单词用上,就好了
This Saturday morning, we went to the Bin He Garden for apicnic. We took some bread, eggs and fish with us. We took drinks like milk,water and juice. My friend Lucy liked eating fish and bread. I liked eggs andjuice. Mydeskmate Grace liked fish, too. Peter got some water.
We were all very happy!
扫描下载二维码2014年七年级英语下册词组和作文范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014年七年级英语下册词组和作文范文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢七年级下册英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级下册英语作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢七年级下册英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级下册英语作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢暑假去成都旅行的英语作文.初一单词写.20到30词
On summer vacation ,I got to the Cheng Du with my family .It was so beautiful City we had something special(特色物品)And we went to the happy valley(欢乐谷,成都著名景点) My family and I were so happy today!这篇文章 只要是学过了过去式 都应该看得懂 个别您可能陌生的单词 我都标注了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一下册作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信