Summer is going to go, Let me take a look aroundt the

请帮我翻译一下这段文章(英文)在线等_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下这段文章(英文)在线等
海上霸王都是他们向往的头衔,越纯,在无辜者即将落难时,虽然不能给我们做模范.人总是会长大的:为了去冒险,有趣的美国生活,人见人憎、毅然地挺身出来作证人.但是他却是一个典型的美国少年.汤姆&#12539. 我说童年就像一罐甜酒.不过人是要越变越好才是.他的经历告诉我们,他亲眼目睹了一场残忍的凶杀案,除了个儿长高了、《汤姆索亚历险记》简介,用冒险实现自己的理想、创造出一片属于自己的梦,血手魔王,懂事了,各干出了许多令人捧腹的妙事:《故事的主人公汤姆是个天真,竟施出诡计,回想起来你也会很开心.谁没有在小时候做过一件半件的傻事当你越长大,还自动奉上谢礼,人们以为他们淹死了、尝起来就越香,就只有一点点偶尔才会想起的甜蜜回忆.终有一天,他为了正义,活泼而又顽皮的典型美国少年,勇敢、他是一个淘气.你对世界的看法不同了.看来,能让我们找到的.汤姆早年失去双亲,正在教堂为他们举行丧礼.他和野孩子夏克,正直,汤姆也有值得我们学习的地方.在主日学校也是一个令老师头疼的问题儿童,同辈羡慕的英雄,人们以为他们已经淹死了.马克&#12539、他救了自己的女友.像汤姆被罚粉刷围墙,他们却回来参加自己的葬礼了、但是,被寄养在姨妈那里,不但使别的孩子心甘情愿代替他工作,也有自己的烦恼.它所描写的是一群以汤姆为首的几个少年惊险,时隔越久、为了摆脱繁重的课业和呆板的课堂、他们实现了自己的愿望.在为他们举行了葬礼时,而他们却躲在教堂的钟楼上偷听,他坏事做尽、指出了凶手.在山洞探险中、西班牙海上黑衣大盗.后来和夏克逃到荒岛去,创造出一片人生的晴空,他挺身而出.这些顽皮的举动,乐观.其实孩子的顽皮有时候正好体现了孩子的天真烂漫,不惜离家出走,有快乐、拯救那无辜的罪犯沫夫彼得. 这种童真过了孩童时代就很难再寻,得到了一个活活饿死在山洞里的下场二.他们天真烂漫.但最后他还是恶有恶报,成为一个长辈喜欢.我相信;索亚是一个多面性的人物.千万不能像历险记里的那个心狠手辣的坏蛋卓伊一样.汤姆&#12539,即使你的童年再艰苦,用冒险改变自己的环境,只要有理想:聪明.在冒险中,你就会越觉得这些傻事有趣.这个栩栩如生的顽童形象,越让人回味,他的世界充满阳光和希望,去当绿林好汉,人的思想也在长,还让凶手落了网.在他们的头脑里;索亚的每一个故事,的确给我留下了深刻印象.墓地探险.并在顽皮之余,成为众人钦佩的小英雄,身子强壮了以外.他具有一般孩子没有的叛逆精神,美梦便会成真.逃到荒岛后,都令我浮想联翩,不再幼稚了,居然和夏克破获了一桩谋杀案.在姨妈眼中、捣蛋的孩子,我们的天性可以自由地发挥;吐温先生笔下的这个小机灵鬼既有自己的理想抱负
提问者采纳
do a lot of changes. He is a naughty boy, honest, also let the murderer, have dreams will come true, interesting in American life. It&#39: intelligent, Marine overlord blood hand sovereign is their yearning title, early lost in my aunt in the eyes, become all admired the little hero, besides height, and they hid in the church tower on eavesdropping. Don&#39.People always growSecond. In the monkey, the sea-shore left a deep impression to me. Later on. I said childhood is like a pot liqueur, sensible. They childlike, &quot. In the funeral for them when they cames thoughts are long. He and wild child shark. Like Tom was painted walls, he pointed out that the murderer. He witnessed the adventure of a brutal murder the innocent victim in coming up, people see people, it will be remembered the occasional sweet memory, positive and courageous, Tom, but no childish. He&#39.Actually the naughty children sometimes just reflected the innocent children, but a trick:The hero of the story is a naive. In spelunking. Who was done in one half of the foolish when you grow up, although cannot give us a model. It is also worth of learning, body has grown stronger, with adventure to realize my ideal. Fled to the island, also be XieLi. This vivid image, more pure, people thought they had drowned, to stand out and save the testimony of innocent criminals in Cardiff Peter, as long as have ideal, use adventure change their own environment. In Spain. Ts a typical American teenager, even if your childhood again hard, ant like adventure in the ruthless villains, black sea. He is not rebellious spirit, shark, people think they are drowned, create their own dreams, got a starved to death in the cave. Your view on the world is different, lively and Tom and naughty typical American teenager, but he resolutely to justice, a Sunday school teacher is the problem. And foam, when the group in their mind, we nature can freely, people&#39.Tom Sawyer is Shared a mus Shared this smart boy both their ambition, not only make the other children to replace him willingly. But he&#39, and his quest do bad. This childlike had childhood is hard to find, can let us find only a bit, they achieve their wishes, the aftertaste letting a person. I believe, the sweet taste.Tom was foster parents, he saved his girlfriend. One is getting better, in retrospect, happy, for they held a funeral church, you will feel these stupid, also have their own troubles, my graveyard to extrapolate. Someday, after the longer. But he still las toman, in order to get rid of heavy schoolwork and inflexible classroom. Mark Twain sir&#39, create a life of the sky. In risk, liks about a group led by Tom several young breathtaking, aunt: children at risk, becs experience tells us, to run away from home.Tom Sawyer gate every story, incredibly mischievous and sharTom Sawyer -- introduction, you will be happy, he is full of sunshine and the hope of the world
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文的相关知识
其他15条回答
&Adventures of Tom Sawyer,& Introduction:
&Tom is the story of a naive character, lively and naughty typical American teenager. He and Wild Child Shack, the stem is laugh a lot of wonderful things. Like Tom to paint the walls a fine, the trick has facilities not only other children willing to work to replace him, but also automatically offer Xie. Shack later and fled to a desert island, it is thought that they drowned, was held at the church for their funeral, and they are hiding in the church bell tower on eavesdropping . those naughty moves, although we can not give a model, but he to justice, determined to be a witness to come forward, and save it ...
二、《汤姆索亚历险记》简介:
Second, &Tom Rope Asia Experiences dangers Records& introduces:
《故事的主人公汤姆是个天真,活泼而又顽皮的典型美国少年.他和野孩子夏克,各干出了许多令人捧腹的妙事.像汤姆被罚粉刷围墙,竟施出诡计,不但使别的孩子心甘情愿代替他工作,还自动奉上谢礼.后来和夏克逃到荒岛去,人们以为他们淹死了,正在教堂为他们举行丧礼,而他们却躲在教堂的钟楼上偷听.这些顽皮的举动,虽然不能给我们做模范、但是,他为了正义、毅然地挺身出来作证人、拯救那无辜的罪犯沫夫彼得.并在顽皮之余,居然和夏克破获了一桩谋杀案,成为众人钦佩的小英雄.看来,汤姆也有值得我们学习的地方.
&story leading character Tom is naive, lively and mischievous model American youth. He and the urc...
你演的《奋斗》很帅气,,很喜欢你
翻译不出,太长了~
太喜欢你了,希望你能给大家带来更多好的作品!
谁演的奋斗呀!怎么那么晕呢 不是翻译吗?怎么整出演员了?
最近才喜欢上文章的,好帅!
挺喜欢你演的向南的,,出神入化
usy uhshwuh hsajhd- SIDhd '
hsajdhjhudjwdvdtd
tHWEDjkKAJSKDU Uijhdjshduyd SJDHJADjsdhjd shJ aHZSdsy
HSDjhsdjwuDHhjshdugux jzxkjsaudq shudsaywu asjdjadskdwu ahsjadhu
Dhfghsus hjhduHDgahdxjszhd=
hdashdjsah saj sadjiw deakjds as dasda sddksjdka disjdau ed
dshajsdf eu s x cndc sid fe hjszhheufdhushdjh f hjf dshfj ashfuew jsdjs dhajs dyw djahds sdhsj deyudhzjcdshfasfku hf uhe szhdsuhduw dzsc cbud sbua dhudbwdhushd hwud
a sjhdu a d wd hudh
People always grow, besides height, body has grown stronger, people's thoughts are long. Your view on the world is different, sensible, but no childish. One is getting better. Don't like...
Two, &Tom Suoya adventure & brief introductions:
The &story leading character in a novel Tom is innocent and lively, and naughty as well representative USA teenager. He composes in reply open space child Xia Ke , every does the wonderful thing having put up many making one burst out laughing. Whitewash an enclosing wall , execute out crafty plot unexpectedly like Tom is punished, not only making other child be willing to replace him to work, the automation has the honor to present Xie Li . Compose in reply Xia Ke afterwards escaping going to uninhabited island, people believes they have been drowned , church is that they hold a funeral in course of...
我们同学一致认为你开车狂唱(爱如潮水)那一块最势大了 ,挺帅的
Second, &Tom Sawyer -- introduction:
The hero of the story is a naive, lively and Tom and naughty typical American teenager. He and wild child shark, do a lot of changes. Like Tom was painted walls, but a trick, not only make the other children to replace him willingly, also be XieLi. Later on, and fled to the island, shark, people think they are drowned, for they held a funeral church, and they hid in the church tower on eavesdropping. These naughty action, although cannot give us a model, but he resolutely to justice, to stand out and save the testimony of innocent criminals in Cardiff Peter. And foam, incredibly mischievous and shark uncovered a m...
最近才喜欢上文章的好帅!
最近才喜欢上文章的,好帅!
Second, &Tom Sawyer -- introduction:
The hero of the story is a naive, lively and Tom and naughty typical American teenager. He and wild child shark, do a lot of changes. Like Tom was painted walls, but a trick, not only make the other children to replace him willingly, also be XieLi. Later on, and fled to the island, shark, people think they are drowned, for they held a funeral church, and they hid in the church tower on eavesdropping. These naughty action, although cannot give us a model, but he resolutely to justice, to stand out and save the testimony of innocent criminals in Cardiff Peter. And foam, incredibly mischievous and shark uncovered a mu...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中做的英语题_百度知道
初中做的英语题
你们能提供几题英语题吗?谢谢
提问者采纳
“You’re a very good swimmer,然后从短文后各题所给的四个选项中选择最佳的一项. A. Pick B, he said, I say to myself. A。 (A) One day. A, ________. My temperature seems all right. John runs as fast as me. Yes, 计5 分) 写出你听到下列短文中所缺的单词. Cars are the most important part of life to them . B. but B. B. a little C. pleased B? Would you ________ some ________ . Maths, none D. weeks D. Let’s go and get some. The woman got angry and called out to him,每小题1分) 1.D 2.E 3.A 4.C 5.B 6.C 7.E 8.D 9.A 10.B 二. Is reading in the sun _____ good _______ your eyes , so she didn&#92. Please ask them ________ there on time. For the other six months the North Pole is tilted away from the sun. A, put on …wear C,每小题1分) 从下列各题所给的四个选项中选择正确的一项. For six months the North Pole is tilted(倾斜)toward the sun. D,000 10 . and B,学生们立刻停止了谈话. A. very B. Thank you. A. most ()19.—What is Mum doing now。每空一词. A. a few ()32.We’re in class. 8. bigger B. night ()51.A place is moved from day into night and from night into day over and over by ________ of the earth? B. but C. English. B,每个空白1分) 11. A. I don’ s 5 was that it seemed never finished. sometimes B. A. the pushing B. She was a very 1 woman. E. buying C. 14.约翰跑得和我一样快. A. D, but they are of the same age: It’s broken. A. A. worker D. A, why did he fail so many times: 200 yuan. C. A: ______1______ A。 ()15.I am a student, both C? How long ________ it ________ you to do your homework yesterday. so ()31.—Shall we leave now. But 15 . She’s going to have a exam. the South Pole is tilted away from the sun C. but B, nine kitchens、D四个选项中选择一个与划线部分意思相同或相近的答案. Take this medicine three times a day and drink more hot water. time D. B,然后在每小题的A, too much …at D. October C. the North Pole is tilted toward the sun D. A. A,每小题1分) ()1.The boy usually goes to school ________. She began to do it at the age of 45, themselves D, much too…at ( )3. C. C. How long did it take you to do your homework yesterday,每个空白1分) 根据所给中文意思.: _________2_____ A? D, I’d like to have a hat? A. A. 16.你昨天花了多长时间做作业. hundred D. He’s at home. C, what’s the matter B. B. A. ()10.How many girls are there in the class. look after ()29.—Dad, but this isn’t my home。 It’s time to ________ ________. B. A。(共8分? —Don’t hurry. C. D, Tom . am D. Summer is the season of long days.A. simple D。 Mike always loves ships. children 2, is used ( )19, must I finish my homework today. dress B;t buy many jewels (珠宝) or 2 clothes. draw 37. A tiger. A, doctor, too heavy D. A, what the wrong is ( )8. little B,计20分) A)释义(共5 小题. teaching ()25.Mid-Autumn Day usually ________ in September or October every year . B. the youngest C、D四个选项中选择一个可以填入空白处的最佳答案, and he did not get in,Bob . ask his mother some questions ()48.The woman got ________ because no. ( )1. Ann is too young to go to school. to ()17.—There ________ a lot of meat on the plate, How far B, we are using“day”to mean the time between sunrise and sunset,从各题所给的三个选项中选择适当的一项完成句子. A, Bruce played ________. 10. A? B. radio B、D四个选项中选出最佳选项. 20、补全对话(共10分. A. working B: Tom said he knew everbody’s business better than they knew _______. 10. I’ve got a bad headache. nice C. A、听短文. A: The computer must be looked after well when it ______. What about you , too much …for B. In a school,选出能回答该问题的最佳答案. Yes. B. Oh. 10、C, of D. A. The work on the house went on for 38 6 because Sarah was afraid to 7 building it. usefully C. at D. How do 41 learn to swim so well. the spinning D.A, How long C. rich C. has washed ()20.There isn’t ________ water in the glass. she didn’t know Bruce’s mother C. A? A, Linda draws ________ carefully ,将其字母标号写在答题纸上相应的题号后面, such C. a radio B. A place is moved from day into night and from night into day over and over by the spinning(旋转)of the earth, What B? A. B: What are you doing . games 41! A. will come ()26.Mike looks ________ than Paul. B. Would you like some, he did. washes B. She’s going to watch TV. talk B, not do it C. Bruce was not at home D. drivers B. A. You’d better not A: Oh. Why not let the children do what they like. A;&#39. A. Days are longer than nights. A. There were 200 doors and 1,计20分;其余每小题1分. in a park B. went D. doesn’t work 二. A, dare B. He hasn’t heard from his friend ______ last month,共20小题. Chinese. 9. I’m Tom, he didn’t. 30. A. B, dressed…in B. months C. Chinese! —I think you went to a party. Days are longer than nights. farm B, with B. living D. Bring C. It’s nothing serious, without C. C. Then the Southern Hemisphere gets more sunlight. ______many flowers there are on the teacher’s desk 。 ()12.What does Mary Smith tell us. C: The rain is ____ to go out. much B, very ( )4. A. C? A,计5 分) 从下列每组A. When he was older, itself C. South of the equator nights are longer than days. age B. C. buy B. Still B, he wasn’t.“My mother is at home. ()11.Which subject do the students usually spend much time on, can ‘t D, my name’s Tom. all D,每小题1分) 通读下面短文? A. selling D, need C, for ( )7. D) 听写 (共5 小题. B. C. Yes. It doesn’t matter. Some were boating, by the end of C, wear…put on ( )18. visitors ( )9. Lower than 80. strong 36: Certainly. An elephant, she spent millions of dollars in 4 a house. A? B, by C. Twenty-one. OK, May I help you .Thin was very poor. I’m sorry to hear that. A weather report.A. B,选择正确的答语补全对话. A, How C,“Little boy. A. 7. A. husband ( )14.A, How too D? B. beautiful C. C, 9 the workers kept on building them. We ‘d better watch TV. D. September B? 19.当老师走进教室时: ____9____ A: ____8____ A. 15.布莱克太太经常在英语上帮助我们,计20分) A) 辨音(共5 小题. That’s right, what the matter is C, to show D. tea ()6.Jane has ________. Carry D, a red one. in B. so ( )10. A. The same to you . farmers D. in front of a house ()46.The woman wanted to see ________. A. A选择题部分 I, so I ‘ll take _____ of them: Let me examine you. Last week a little boy said to him. Nine. kitchen D, to be on II, too large C. Why did Sarah want a house that kept getting 11 . 10. come B. The sun rises at 6 o’clock in the morning and sets at 6 o’clock in the evening. A panda. or B. But when we talk about day and night. He _____be at home, she is. The strange thing about Sarah&#92, the students ________ ________ at once. A. house ( )6, since B. This is Tom speaking. 14. 20.我认为你的答案不对. be bike D。 It was ______(16) yesterday. A? A. afraid ()49.In the story the woman didn’t find Bruce’s mother because ________: It’s about 20km from here. went ()22.—Why are you walking to school. A. Smith, himself B. Ah. won’t ()30.Mr:30 B、B, arrive C, reach ( )15. 3 . his parents C、完形填空(共10分、完成句子(共20分, as…as B.”But boats were very expensive. A, There are 43 fishes behind me. You mustn’ t be free for there are so many clothes to be washed. Mrs. A. My B. finally ************************************** 一. A. neither D? A. work C。 Mrs, must ( )16. when C. They were all very ______(20). which ()34.________ away this dirty shirt and bring me a clean one, for…when ( )17. 参考答案 第一卷(共70分) 9—14和45—54(粗体字)每小题2分. I B. is B. a TV set C. A. Sunny. Then he said: I’m sorry we haven’t got any at the moment: Can you tell me _______ with the watch . A. teacher 4. ________ name is Tom, such…such D. never C. younger D. in the car ()4.Tom is waiting for ________. stop D. windows D? A.“42 I’m in the water. 12.你想来点儿面包吗. A. little C, not to ( )11. Always one half of the earth is having day and the other half night,每小题2分) 请听第一篇短文. B. She’s going to do her lessons. Yes, he was.The singer is known ______people in the world. Instead D,掌握其大意. Thank you . They are having a math class, he is. money 38. A. With the help of the computers , How much ( )6. A, is using C,从各题所给的三个选项中选择适当的一项回答问题.” ()45.One day, such…so ( )2. You may do it tomorrow,Lucy: What can I do for you, ________ he was very happy. C. his friends B. Cloudy,”Mike said and he smiled. B. Neither too wet nor too hot. swim D, no。 The teacher tells us ________ ________ English every day. lessons C. any D. A. comes C. Bruce’s mother B. D. hardly B: Have you taken your temperature. ()13.What is the weather like this morning, any B,计5分) 根据你听到的句子? ________ ________ let the children do what they like. 18. Green took his daughter and _______(17) to the park. cheap B. interesting B, about ( )10. give a call to his mother D,根据短文内容, too great ( )20. B. A. plan D. factory 39. 50. is coming D? A? 17. more C. A。 John runs ________ fast ________ me, to B. Her ()16.We usually have a football match ________ Sunday. 6. look around B. Sarah Winchester&#92: But mother told me _____: In the United States.完形填空(每小题1分. are C: What’s your trouble. A. A Yes, the sun can shine on only half of it at a time. many D. different 44. B, until ( )9. look for D: Yes.Is there anything serious?” “Yes. fly 五. I’ll take it。 21. A. A. A. needn’t B. goes ()28.Mrs. The bell rang and rang, I do. coke B. No. nobody ()47.The woman went over to ________ after she talked with Bruce,“I’m going to 36 a small boat and I’m going around the world. park B: ___4____ A? C. run B. enjoy C, do not to D. A. She didn&#92. youngest B, I know. A. milk C. dying C. 三. both day and night B: I think she looks pretty _____ red. B.” 35. talking C. angry D. She’s going to see a film. watch C, get B. C. There were ______(18) people there. Sarah&#92. talks D, isn’t it :00 D? 13. 13. rooms ( )11: ____6____ A. teach B。 ()9.What are the students doing now. some ()21.Tomorrow’s meeting is very important,每小题1分) 从斜体字中选择适当的句子完成下列对话; s house was near San Jose。 1. Size L,还不能上学: I have no idea which is better. good D. Even ( )4. Jim has chosen Japanese _____ his second language ____ I have chosen Chinese. useful D, and Mike did not have enough 37? B: ____7____ A? B:30 C. floors B. drive C. ()50.When the Western Hemisphere is having day。 (A) A、B. very young ()27.—Where is Mrs. The house was seven floors high and had 160 rooms. A. on the desk C: Here you are. C. A. Rainy. What about a white one. is new B;&#39. A, but no one came to open the door? It was because Sarah was afraid of 12 . A: I saw Anny ______ a green dress at the meeting. Green is out. A. A: I want to play computer games . if D, Can I trouble you , much too…for C. poor B. North of the equator nights are longer than days, please. more D. A. cleaner ( )12. I saw him in the bookstore a moment ago. since D. A、选择填空(共20分. His D. usually D,根据对话内容. Sarah Winchester lived in California. ()14.What is the high temperature tomorrow.A. neither day nor night D? 17.老师让我们每天说英语. old ( )3. D? A. A, Are you free this afternoon , wearing…in D. A,共15分) 先通读下面的短文, a lot of 8 arrived there to work for her. food B. A. because C. she went to the wrong house B. B. She ________ to England :20 B) 反应(共5小题. A. 16,完成第9至11小题. Usually C. mustn’t C. A: _________ B. We still have ________ time left. help ( )8. be ()18.Of all the students. C.A, and 47 fireplaces. D,_____ a car most people feel that they are poor, didn’t you. When C. C) 理解 (共5 小题. Have you got any blue ones。 11. jump C, we are using“day”to mean 24 hours. There ‘s a wonderful basketball match _____: People now can know what is happening in the world quickly ,“I’m going to be a soldier? A. Bruce himself D. C,每小题2分) 阅读下面短文. smaller C? —She ________ some clothes。共20小题? D. less B. E:40 ()3.The woman wants to put her bag ________. English. B. In a library. farm D. ring the bell of the house C. workers C. on C, for D. carefully D, so…such C. a park ()8.The girl’s watch ________;&#39,“You told me your mother was at home,然后从短文后各题所给的四个选项中选择正确的一项: I see. nor ( )15. In a shop. by bike C,并将代号填入题前括号内. no ()54.When it is winter in China。 Ann is ________ young ________ go to school. The lessons did not cost very 39. I don’t think you ********************************************** I. It’s time to have supper? —Because my ________ is broken. In those months the Northern Hemisphere(半球)gets more hours of sunlight than the Southern Hemisphere. any 40. A:20 C: I’ m watching TV programme: Oh,计5分) 根据你所听到的对话以及针对该对话所提出的问题. by bus B by car C. or D。 I ________ ________ your answer is right. When the teacher came into the classroom. A woman came up and asked Bruce? B. in the box B. family C、知识( 两部分, you ________ . _____3_____ A? B. A. She thought she would die when the house was finished. A. farmer C. Yes. 15. you 42? B. Bruce’s father C. B;&#39. A. a farm C. kitchens C,news can _____ every corner of the world. Yes. always ()53.When the North Pole is tilted toward the sun. washed D, not to do B: How long have you been like this. than C, Let me help you B、完成句子(共20分. school C. They are having a sports meeting. Every day, oneself ( )13: You are right. door B. has been C、补全对话(共10分. a factory B. In a factory。 When the teacher came into the classroom? 19, How many D. Now he is a good swimmer, her house was finished. And I can stay at home to have a rest. Just 80. November D. day C? 13.安娜太小。每段对话读两遍, all ( )12. a computer ()7.They are going to ________ next week, I am. He’s a teacher. much C. A, the Eastern Hemisphere is having ________. they C. 12. 7. many B. don’t D, too big B. to talk ()33.—Guess ________ I did yesterday. has gone B: I don’ t think so. look up C. meals B. Your C. II. to go D. Winter is the season of long nights: You’ve just got a cold: ____10____ 二. May I try it on. Where 43. bike D. stronger D, will be on B, as…while D. brave ( )2. Green. Would you like some bread. going C. years B. A story book。 11.该吃晚饭了, is your mother at home. D. B? —No, so D; t want her house to be finished. 15. Higher than 80. what D. on foot ()2.It is ________ now, You may. 请听第二篇短文. the North Pole is tilted away from the sun 第二卷(30分) 一. History、C, and Mike began going to the school at every end of the week and having 40. on foot 3. lots C: That’s very kind of you ? ( )14. where B. A。(共12分: 从下列各题所给A. growing ( )13, be shown C。 1.B 2.A 3.C 4.A 5.C 6.A 7.B 8.C 9.A 10.C 11.C 12.B 13.B 14.A 15.A 16.B 17.A 18.D 19.B 20.C 21.C 22.C 23.D 24.D 25.B 26.C 27.A 28.D 29.A 30.B 31.B 32.A 33.C 34.D 35.C 36.A 37.D 38.B 39.A 40.B 41.D 42.B 43.C 44.C 45.D 46.A 47.B 48.C 49.A 50.D 51.C 52.A 53.B 54.D 第二卷(共30分) 一. expensive C. borrow D? B. C. A,请直接在答题纸上完成、阅读理解(共20分. the pulling C. There were also three lifts、听对话. A lion. in B?” “Yes. Yes. 20. A. A. to teach D, please. knock at the door of the house B. A. one came to open the door. Some were _______(19) . talked D, like…but C. days ( )7. August 5. If true. A. go B. the passing ()52.At the equator day is as long as night ________. keep B. is washing C, uses B. 7. At the equator(赤道)day and night are sometimes the same length(长度). A;s 13 seemed to have worked (奏效) 14 she lived to be 83 years old. Last summer Mike found a swimming 38 near his house. When we talk about the number of days in a year. D. the USA is tilted toward the sun B。 ( )1. A. About two days. in the street C,掌握其大意, the students stopped talking at once,在空白处填入适当词语完成句子. Math. D. Black often ________ us ________ our English 。短文读两遍. B, he isn’t .. Black often helps us with our English. we D. A,共20小题. They are having an evening party? —She isn’t here. in front of a shop D?” “I’m not good at all. dangerous D, and I 44 quickly. Yes. bag ()23.Betty didn’t come to school yesterday ________ she was ill: _____5_____ (B) A, Bruce played in front of a house: What size do you wear. B. Mr. Open your mouth and say“Ah”. Sarah wanted more rooms and more doors and more windows. by bus B、B. his brothers ()5.The woman wants to drink ________. because ()24.Do you enjoy ________ English in our class? —Just a little. A, What so ( )5,完成第12至14小题. C, what’s the wrong D. Since the earth looks like a ball, by D. I have to ________ her baby. is lost C. D. window C. B. make C. A? B: That’s all right. 10。 6:20 B, so…so B. few D. Twenty-four. big B. 12. surprised C、听力(四个部分. Then the woman went over to ring the bell. 18.为什么不让孩子们做他们喜欢的事情. They are each twelve hours long, return D? B. The teacher tells us to speak English every day. taught C. A. 14.”But his eyes were not very 35、C. A, too B? B. A;&#39. A,”answered the boy. Tom is ______a little boy that he can’t carry _______ many things, Mr, the Northern Hemisphere gets ________ sunlight,不要在此页上作答. B.单项选择填空. Though D! Someone is knocking on the door. Listen,”the boy answered. Take 四. until C. No. An English lesson! Then I’m very afraid: Have you decided , use D. 7. Bruce didn’t have a mother (B) The word“day”has two meanings. A,计5分) 选出你在句子中所听到的内容: _____ is the way from your hometown . How much is it.A. If B. building B. A. setting ( )5. B.A. A. They are _____glad to see each other that they forget to take the bus
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
no one is__(beautiful) than her in the class.
more beautiful
How are you?Fine , thanks.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 take a look around 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信