按所给用动词的适当形式填空空 一共10题

用所给词的适当形式填空及答案1.The football under the table is (he).共五十题.
The football under the table is (his).\在桌子地下的足球是他的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“用词的适当形式填空(共10题:每小题1分,满分10分)1.H...”,相似的试题还有:
用短语的适当形式填空(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)【小题1】The country has __________ __________ (经历) too many wars, making her people suffer a lot.【小题2】They are trying to __________ __________ __________ (利用) energy from the sun and wind to save resources.【小题3】Wang Wei is a careless person, for she doesn’t __________ __________ (关心) details.【小题4】I tried to get Jane to join us tonight, but she wouldn’t __________ __________ __________ (改变主意). She prefers to stay at home in the evening.【小题5】There have been __________ __________ _________ (一系列) car accidents at the crossing.
词汇运用(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据下列各句意思,用方框内单词的适当形式填空完成句子。(请将答案写在答题卡上相应番号后的横线上)poor&
project&&&& measure&&&
agree&&& feature&&& produce&&&
figure&& crowd&&& similarity&&&
entertainment&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题1】The buses are so&&&&&&&&during the rush hour.&&&&&&【小题2】A cinema is a place of&&&&&&&&.【小题3】They&&&&&the length of the garden yesterday.【小题4】He has an income of six&&&&&&.【小题5】I don’t know the exact terms(条款) of the&&&&&&. 【小题6】Where can we buy fresh farm &&&&&&&?【小题7】Wet weather is a&&&&&&of life in Scotland.【小题8】 The boy knows much about the &&&&&&&&&&and differences between pop music and classical music.【小题9】Our goal is to reduce the number of the families in&&&&&&&&&in the village.【小题10】They formed a &&&&&&&to build a new school building.
用词的适当形式填空(共10题:每小题1分,满分10分)【小题1】Having finished her project, she was invited by the school &&&&&&&&&&&(speak) to the new students.【小题2】Before you quit your job, ______&&&&&(consider) how your family would feel about your decision.【小题3】Before driving into the city, you are required to get your car ____&&&&&(repair).【小题4】I can't stand __________________________.(laugh at)【小题5】____________(see)from the mountain ,No 3 senior high school of Lingbao is beautiful.【小题6】If you don't like the drink you___________ (order) just leave it and try a different one.【小题7】When &&&&&&&(ask)for his views about his teaching job, Philip said he found it very interesting and rewarding. 【小题8】That piece of music sounds quite familiar. Who _________ (play) the piano upstairs?【小题9】I remembered&&&&&&&&&&(lock) the door before I left the office, but forgot to turn off the lights. 【小题10】The island, &&&&&&(join) to the mainland by a bridge, is easy to go to.试题总计道
用户组卷套
当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
用所给词的适当形式填空。(每小题1分,10分)【小题1】His sister usually ______ (take) a shower at 8:00 in the evening.【小题2】______ (do) your parents______ (run) every day?【小题3】I take a bus ______ (go) to school .【小题4】How about______ (take) a bus to school?【小题5】She ______ (not play) play basketball every day.【小题6】It takes Tom an hour ______ (finish) his homework.【小题7】______ ( not do) your homework before dinner.【小题8】Let’s ______(see)the pandas first.【小题9】Chinese people are great and ______ (friend).【小题10】Look! your sister ______(do) her homework.
试题ID试题题文405834931513584125143402957941540844008400
暂时无评论
学年山东无棣七年级下期中考试英语试卷(带解析)【题文】用所给词的适当形式填空。(每小题1分,10分)【小题1】His sister usually ______ (take) a shower at 8:00 in the evening.【小题
学科网在线组卷(涵盖初高中各科精品题库),快来看看吧!
/3Q3134568/用所给词的适当形式填空(10-20题)_百度知道
用所给词的适当形式填空(10-20题)
提问者采纳
10-15. hours'; world's; Children's; women nurses16-20. peopl供福垛凰艹好讹瞳番困 E li
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小题1:these小题2:play小题3:workers小题4:our小题5:aren’t小题6:Tony’s小题7:swimming小题8:people小题9:has小题10:Is小题1:本题的含义为这些用英语表达是什么,故本句空格填复数形式these。小题2:情态动词can后跟动词原形play。小题3:主语为复数,故本句空格处填工人的复数形式workers。小题4:修饰名词教室使用我们的形容词性物主代词our。小题5:主语为复数,be动词用are,否定形式写成aren’t。小题6:修饰名词应使用名词所有格Tony’s。小题7:like doing sth表示喜欢做某事的含义,故本句空格处填swimming。小题8:那些人应使用人的复数,people本身就是复数,故本句空格处填people。小题9:主语为单数第三人称,故谓语动词用has。小题10:主语为单数第三人称,故be动词用Is。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:听力题
根据句意及首字母或汉语提示,填写句中所缺的单词。小题1:There was a big fire in the office yesterday. L_________, all the people were saved.小题2:Li Lei is an h__________________ boy, he never tells lies.小题3:The West Lake a__________________ thousands of tourists to Hangzhou every day.小题4:The apartment is so expensive that Mr. Green can’t a__________________ it.小题5: Mom, I’m so h__________________. Can I have something to eat?小题6:There are __________________ (较少的) apples in this basket. I prefer that one.小题7:Both of my best friends were born in ________________ (十月).小题8:We are often told not to be __________________ (紧张的) in the examinations.小题9: On my ________________ (第九) birthday, I got a computer from my aunt. 小题10:The camera was one of the greatest _________________ (发明) in the 19th century.
根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,在句子空缺处写出各单词的正确形式(每空只写一词)。小题1:There are about two _______________ (百)students playing on the playground.小题2: The mother is _______________(自豪的)of her son, because he is very successful in his work.小题3:There are many kinds of English _______________ (字典)in this bookstore. You can choose the one you like.小题4: Look at the photo _______________(仔细地),and you will find our teacher.小题5:Would you mind _______________(打开)the window? We need some fresh air.
题型:单选题
_______Jenny.& ______name is Tom. A. I’m, her&&&&&&&&& B. Her, My&&&&&&&&& C. I’m, His
—May I have ____ cake, Dad?—You’d better not. You shouldn’t go to bed on a full stomach.A. other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. others&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. another
—Have you finished your work yet?—No,not yet. I think it’ll take ________ minutes. A.another tenB.other tenC.more tenD.ten another
用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(5分)Will you help ______ (clean) up the classroom?2.& It is a ______(please) for me to stay with you.3.& Eating too much _________(fry) food is not good for our health.4.& They plan ______(set) up a basketball team in our school.5.& At last they were in__________. (agree)6.& Our teacher asks us to read some __________(educate) books in our free time.7.& China has many fantastic sights, _________(include) the Great Wall.8.& Yesterday we saw some _________(fisherman) fishing in the river.9.& Beijing is one of the ___________(lively) cities in China.10. The article ________(main) talked about teenagers’ problems.
I forgot to bring my pen, would you please lend ________ to me?A.oneB.thatC.itD.this
–Are these your rulers? – Yes, ________.A.these areB.it isC.they areD.they aren’t
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 动词的适当形式填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信